Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,284 members, 7,981,543 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 07:41 PM

Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? (3070 Views)

Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message / Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? / Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by chibwike(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
marieolae: I'm fyn n u
Gud....how did ur sunday go.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
chibwike: breezy am not happy with u

Awh I'm sorry why?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by marieolae(f): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
chibwike: Gud....how did ur sunday go.
fynn, wat skl is datt? @ dp
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
cooljoe: smarty, u kip impressing me every minute

Haha it's only cause you're easily impressed
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Cikoloko(m): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
destante: Hmm. Maybe cu z most men would get overboard about it. I think I did this once sha cheesy For a reason I am now getting indifferent about already. undecided
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by chibwike(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
marieolae: fynn, wat skl is datt? @ dp
Federal polytechnic oko.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by cooljoe(m): 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha it's only cause you're easily impressed
naaa, even if I had a fastidious nature, u'd still impress me. Got a qstn for me?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
cooljoe: naaa, even if I had a fastidious nature, u'd still impress me. Got a qstn for me?

Hahaha hmm sure that's what you'll say...

Hmm would you rather go to the past or the future and why?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by destante(f): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
Cikoloko: undecided lipsrsealed
Err..what? angry
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by cooljoe(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha hmm sure that's what you'll say...

Hmm would you rather go to the past or the future and why?
the future pls, for t holds so much promise. D past, hell to no, d past is past
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
cooljoe: the future pls, for t holds so much promise. D past, hell to no, d past is past

Hahha but with the past u can change the future hehehe
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by chibwike(m): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Awh I'm sorry why?
u derailed my thread with dat cooljoe guy.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
TrollMan:

Nairaland IS NOT a dating site.
What the fúck is wrong with you?
Exactly!
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
chibwike: u derailed my thread with dat cooljoe guy.

Awh no I'm sorry

But cooljoe is my bae. I'm sorry u were a victim. We only kept the thread alive smiley
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
1one: Unibenstudent

Dude seriously, why are you following so many girls like that.. Your follow section is literally like a candy floss shop... Why!
Me thinks if you wanna see all female monikers on Nairaland, you should look at his profile.
*no puns*
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by lovelyronke20(f): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
Some of you guys are immature, I messaged one of you guys and his reply was so annoying. Why must you think every girl that message you like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry / TF? Photos Of A Man Who Was Allegedly Caught Having Sex With A Donkey / Guys Caption These Pictures! Some Guys Are Sexy Sha!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.