Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,925 members, 7,890,051 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:29 AM

Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC (3239 Views)

Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari / 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan / Governors To Obasanjo: No Automatic Ticket For Jonathan & Tukur Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by Ngwakwe: 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
Why won't honourable people advise Buhari to give this serial contest a break then try in 2019 when the incumbency factor will not work against him.

Returning GEJ in Feb 14, 2015 to Aso Rock is a task that must be done.

Buhari is the most credible among the candidates wishing to try their luck for 2015 Presidential election in APC but I'm afraid this may be the last nail to permanently seal his presidential ambition.

Wise men in Nairaland should advise him to let go of his ambition this time around when his chances of defeating GEJ is nothing above 35%.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by coolscott(m): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
I see TAM refers to Tambuwal. Hmm...
Not very strong candidate in my view. APC can probably do better than that. I may be wrong but that is what I think
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by argon500: 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
TAM is Tambuwal Aminu ( Speaker of the house) /Adams Oshiomole( Edo state governor)

coolscott: Please, someone tell me who TAM is.

I see the TAM/Adams suggestion.

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by MizMyColi(f): 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
BRAV0O: If only they'll allow fash but you no how our politicians played their games...

LoL.

I get the scenario.
Honestly, I'm quite indifferent on the matter.
Albeit, I think I have a secret flair for politics.

Would have been a lot easier outside this country.
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by MizMyColi(f): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
ideology:
Have been seeing your post

You are APC supporter shocked shocked

At state level, Yes.

Talk of Fash, Roch and Adam

National level?

Uhn Uhn undecided
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
MisterLongman: Barca take it easy..... If she says that she does not like Buhari, that does not necessarily means that she does not like APC....... Even if she does not like APC, attacking her is unjustifiable.... There is freedom of association and everybody has the right to associate with whoever they like..... You can't expect everybody to be on your own side, they all have their reasons for siding with whoever they choose to support....... Treating anyone that opposes your views with disdain is uncalled for......
I did not attack her, and I don't expect everyone to be proAPC. In fact I have few friends on the other side of the divide few of which I have met. I dont play politics of bitterness but it is disgusting to see someone display sheer hate and bigotry against an individual. I am not surprised anyway(the reason we all know).

When a man wakes up and say "I don't like Buhari" like its a matter of life and death.

I keep saying it that I love Jonathan and so wish him well, but I want him kicked out of office for gross incompetence and failures.
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by MizMyColi(f): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
MisterLongman: Barca take it easy..... If she says that she does not like Buhari, that does not necessarily means that she does not like APC....... Even if she does not like APC, attacking her is unjustifiable.... There is freedom of association and everybody has the right to associate with whoever they like..... You can't expect everybody to be on your own side, they all have their reasons for siding with whoever they choose to support....... Treating anyone that opposes your views with disdain is uncalled for......

^^^ Thanks smiley

Your Dp tho'

That cracked me up, literally.
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ngwakwe: Why won't honourable people advise Buhari to give this serial contest a break then try in 2019 when the incumbency factor will not work against him.

Returning GEJ in Feb 14, 2015 to Aso Rock is a task that must be done.

Buhari is the most credible among the candidates wishing to try their luck for 2015 Presidential election in APC but I'm afraid this may be the last nail to permanently seal his presidential ambition.

Wise men in Nairaland should advise him to let go of his ambition this time around when his chances of defeating GEJ is nothing above 35%.
You are only giving yourself pseudo-hope that doesn't exist anywhere. Ngwakwe, GMB will be elected through popular vote in February. History is in the making. I want Jonathan to run and be humiliated at the polls.

#GMB 2015
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by Jesusloveyou: 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
No need for primary.buhari or no election.i can't wait to experience change in nigeria,like what Rawlings did in ghana
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by BRAV0O(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
Well, I believe we'll get there very soon , I mean it very soon even as soon as coming 2015 if only nigeria survive it...

MizMyColi:

LoL.

I get the scenario.
Honestly, I'm quite indifferent on the matter.
Albeit, I think I have a secret flair for politics.

Would have been a lot easier outside this country.
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by pomporiking: 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: You are only giving yourself pseudo-hope that doesn't exist anywhere. Ngwakwe, GMB will be elected through popular vote in February. History is in the making. I want Jonathan to run and be humiliated at the polls.

#GMB 2015

Ebele till 2019 your argument is invalid tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
pomporiking:

Ebele till 2019 your argument is invalid tongue tongue
President of TAN
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by MizMyColi(f): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
BRAV0O: Well, I believe we'll get there very soon , I mean it very soon even as soon as coming 2015 if only nigeria survive it...

Yes, you're right.
If only...........

Seems to me, major power players are out to make this a do or die affair.
I have this inkling that they're the ones we rarely read about in everyday news.
But then, it'll be what it'll be.

The 2015 elections is pivotal to the direction Nigeria takes, afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by Ngwakwe: 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: You are only giving yourself pseudo-hope that doesn't exist anywhere. Ngwakwe, GMB will be elected through popular vote in February. History is in the making. I want Jonathan to run and be humiliated at the polls.

#GMB 2015

Politics is not mathematics, Nigerians are not Europeans.

This is an election where the promise to deliver the president and then get elected or re-elected is an offer.

Do you know what Imo House of Assembly unanimously resolved on allocation of electoral booths and the hidden message therein.

Go read it to understood more on politics - the politicians, the society and their interests.
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Politics is not mathematics, Nigerians are not Europeans.

This is an election where the promise to deliver the president and then get elected or re-elected is an offer.

Do you know what Imo House of Assembly unanimously resolved on allocation of electoral booths and the hidden message therein.

Go read it to understood more on politics - the politicians, the society and their interests.
And your point is?

Btw: did I see Imo House? Hahahaahahahahahahahahahah grin
Very funny
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by Obinoscopy(m): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
Oga Barcanista please modify the post where you insulted a fellow nairalander. Let's learn to respect and tolerate other people's views, likes and dislikes. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by Ngwakwe: 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: And your point is?

Btw: did I see Imo House? Hahahaahahahahahahahahahah grin
Very funny

My point is you should stop bringing a layman's calculations to Chess championship games.

Yes, Imo House meaning political interest above party inclination.

1 Like

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
Obinoscopy: Oga Barcanista please modify the post where you insulted a fellow nairalander. Let's learn to respect and tolerate other people's views, likes and dislikes. Thanks.
I will do
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by BRAV0O(m): 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
My dear , what ever it'll be I believe we'll face it together even our so called leaders won't be left out this time , nigeria is now under watch by most world super powers in as much as I forbid gej to contunu with his deceitful tenure even buhari is no no for me , as per my own opinion.

MizMyColi:

Yes, you're right.
If only...........

Seems to me, major power players are out to make this a do or die affair.
I have this inkling that they're the ones we rarely read about in everyday news.
But then, it'll be what it'll be.

The 2015 elections is pivotal to the direction Nigeria takes, afterwards.
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by daveP(m): 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
I actually had this scene in ma head when Buhari was nursing this ambition. Here it is.....

(as the Presidents lays down to sleep, his manservant switches off the lamp. He had just returned from commisioning a state of the art center. His manservant shakes his head in disbelief as his boss was already snoring before he could exit the private quarters. He closes the door behing him)

Manserv: (to himself) oga don to ol to dey hala naija like this. Haba. Today turkemenistan, a few hours later its moldova, later rome and saudi-arabia. Medical check in pakistan. Shey oga no go.....

Aide1: kabiru kabiru! Where you dey. His Excellency don waka yonder? There's an internation call from our Consulate in Russia. Seems there is.... Sharpali wake oga. Its urgencyl level 15!! (kabiru rushes to wake oga)

Pres: yes yes. Walahi kabiru, make i enjoy my sleep na. You en I know ive been awake for 22hrs. What is it?

Kab: sir Russia(stammers and trembles)....

To be continued....

1 Like

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by Obinoscopy(m): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
If APC ventures to install Buhari automatically/undemocratically without conducting primaries then they'll lose the support of top shots like Atiku and Kwakwanso.

But yet again, if they allow primaries to be conducted, the likes of Atiku are potential threat.

This is the reason why I feel APC accepting all these political prostitutes into their fold was a political suicide.

I used to think the APC were progressives but when they started romancing with PDP politicians, I lost my respect for them. APC and PDP are one and same. Unfortunately, Buhari has no option than to contest in one of the two platforms. Same goes for Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by motherlode: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
MizMyColi:

I don't like Buhari.
That is why we need a dislike button, in fact delete button. angry
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by oneeast: 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
A vote for Buhari is a vote for Shekau..

Say NO to Buhari, say NO to Boko Haram..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by Obinoscopy(m): 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
motherlode:
If there were dislike/delete button, I'd also use it on this post of urs tongue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by whitecat1: 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
Muslim-Muslim or Christian-Christian it doesn't matter! Good governance that will kick out corruption is what we Yorubas and true patriots of development want!

Even if it's for 4 years, we need Buhari to cleanse the system and retire like a true statesman!
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by Djicemob: 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
Buhari? very easy to defeat yet he is still the strongest candidate for APC,what a toothless party.

Buhari scoring hattrick since #BuhariForPresident grin

2 Likes

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by ideology(m): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
MizMyColi:

At state level, Yes.

Talk of Fash, Roch and Adam

National level?

Uhn Uhn undecided

I seeā€¦
Rochas has turned his district (your area) to small city now they arr clamouring for new state of their own. cheesy

Adams is a good fellow but Have not done something significant in his second tenure. undecided

Fashola is ok, but I see him joining PDP someday wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by whitecat1: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ok! Meet them at the poll!
Djicemob: Buhari? very easy to defeat but then he is still the strongest candidate for APC,what a toothless party. grin
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by MizMyColi(f): 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
motherlode:

Faces like yours stopped scaring me since time imo river undecided
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by MizMyColi(f): 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
BRAV0O: My dear , what ever it'll be I believe we'll face it together even our so called leaders won't be left out this time , nigeria is now under watch by most world super powers in as much as I forbid gej to contunu with his deceitful tenure even buhari is no no for me , as per my own opinion.

I see we have mutual concerns cool
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by Djicemob: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
whitecat1: Ok! Meet them at the poll!
Why not? No crying this time shagrin
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by MabraO: 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
Not again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flying Cars Is Finally Out / Why Jimi Agbaje Does Not Stand A Chance Again / PHOTOS-PDP'S Likely 2019 Pairing, Ribadu-Peter Obi At Thisday Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.