Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,922 members, 7,890,046 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:21 AM

Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC (3238 Views)

Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari / 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan / Governors To Obasanjo: No Automatic Ticket For Jonathan & Tukur Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by motherlode: 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
MizMyColi:

Faces like yours stopped scaring me since time imo river undecided
Luk @ who is talking?. Ruthless idiot!
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by motherlode: 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
Obinoscopy: If there were dislike/delete button, I'd also use it on this post of urs tongue.
This guy has been poisoned by Jonathan's followers; pls compare and contrast the tenure of buhari to that of Jonathan and In fact the governmental policies both makes use of ?.
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by experimentist: 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
MizMyColi:

I don't like Buhari.
transformers no dey ur area?

1 Like

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by Obinoscopy(m): 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
motherlode:
This guy has been poisoned by Jonathan's followers; pls compare and contrast the tenure of buhari to that of Jonathan and In fact the governmental policies both makes use of ?.
lol @ poisoned.
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by MizMyColi(f): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
experimentist: transformers no dey ur area?

And you expect me to dignify that with a matching reply? undecided
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by experimentist: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
MizMyColi:

And you expect me to dignify that with a matching reply? undecided
No.. Just go and make love to the transformer..
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by motherlode: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
Obinoscopy: lol @ poisoned.
What are you laughing @, cuz i know you would regret your decision to vote GEJ in as the next president come 2015. wink
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by MizMyColi(f): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
experimentist: No.. Just go and make love to the transformer..

Naaaa, that's an inanimate object.
It's serving its purpose as I speak (Thanks to GEJ)

Try licking okin soap mixed with stew undecided
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by experimentist: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
MizMyColi:

Naaaa, that's an inanimate object.
It's serving its purpose as I speak (Thanks to GEJ)

Try licking okin soap mixed with stew undecided
abeg go die jor, u dey boring cry
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by Ngwakwe: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
motherlode:

No comparison

Rule of Law versus Autocracy

Democracy versus Dictatorship

Constitution versus Decree

Human Rights and Freedom versus Military Abuses, Assaults and indefinite imprisonment without trial.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by Obinoscopy(m): 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
motherlode:
What are you laughing @, cuz i know you would regret your decision to vote GEJ in as the next president come 2015. wink
How do you know I would vote for Jonathan? What makes you so confident in your prediction?
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by MizMyColi(f): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
experimentist: abeg go die jor, u dey boring cry

LoL

I didn't give you what you wanted and you resort to reverse psychology?

undecided Such a bore.
Enter Hole Abegangry
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by TheClown: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
We don't like Buhari

1 Like

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by arewanationz: 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
MizMyColi:

I don't like Buhari.

I don't like you. angry angry angry
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by motherlode: 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
Obinoscopy: How do you know I would vote for Jonathan? What makes you so confident in your prediction?
It's only the human that can dictate which of his/her pet he/she likes most? Don't forget it's not the way you pluck a pepper that you would eat it!
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by Obinoscopy(m): 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
motherlode:
It's only the human that can dictate which of his/her pet he/she likes most? Don't forget it's not the way you pluck a pepper that you would eat it!
Ok o. Keep plucking ur pepper in different ways.
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by MizMyColi(f): 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
arewanationz:

I don't like you. angry angry angry

Those emoticons don't scare me.

It's a good thing you don't undecided
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
MizMyColi:

What are you doing in this deadly section.
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by arewanationz: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
MizMyColi:

Your misstongue cool
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
MizMyColi:

Boo dont allow these lot to turn you into what you're not.

Ignore some calls on this section - some of them dont just deserve your word - I beg thee.

1 Like

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by MizMyColi(f): 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Ignore some calls on this section - some of them dont just deserve your word - I beg thee.

Kkay Hun.

Thank you for reminding me.
kiss

1 Like

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by MizMyColi(f): 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
arewanationz:

Your misstongue cool

undecided
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by arewanationz: 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
softsparkyy:
AirborneLacer:

Mama and Papa have come to take little MizMycoli home. cheesy
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by MizMyColi(f): 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
softsparkyy:

LoL Hun,
cheesy cheesy

Some nights are like that.

I come here for laughs and in the hope that I'd see reasonable people talk and glean from them.

Apart from my buddies on here. Only Ngwa and Scopy proved their mettle.

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by coolscott(m): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
MizMyColi:

At state level, Yes.

Talk of Fash, Roch and Adam

National level?

Uhn Uhn undecided

I do not live in the west, I like Fashola, but can't support the APC on a national level.

1 Like

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by coolscott(m): 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
MizMyColi:

At state level, Yes.

Talk of Fash, Roch and Adam

National level?

Uhn Uhn undecided

But for all his good intentions, Roch is a clown

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue / Kate Henshaw's Campaign Poster / GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.