Stats: 3,178,452 members, 7,904,676 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

Confession - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession (20572 Views)

Confession Time. Have You Ever????? / CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! / Confession Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confession by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 15, 2014
cdamsel: I am a bit confused,was the rejection also part of the script? grin
Me think it was poorly drafted,movies should have happy ending,the guy in question should come propose on the thread,then I for know say na great movie.
Anyway I no b actress,na u get stage babe#thumbs up
Not @ all dat was d suspense, d twist made it all d more interesting cos everyone was expecting dat too, hehehehhe d movie was directed by d great director himself kelvingraphics nd it was a well played out script. Thank u all once again for viewing witout buying tickets tho. But nofin still spoil
Re: Confession by free2ryhme: 8:37am On Sep 15, 2014
rozzay:
If I bring a bottle of maself ur highness no go be for here o, manage popcorn nd alomo, bottle of d delectable ROZZAY is in hot demand. Hehehehheh

Hot demand? Pour the rozzay on ice let am cool down sip a little then caress it with a handful of popcorn.
Re: Confession by obayaya(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2014
Dygeasy: All them girls can finally concentrate.

Ma n*ggahs, today is monday and obviously the race for Rozzay is still on.

On your mark!!

Re: Confession by MizMyColi(f): 8:43am On Sep 15, 2014
Dygeasy: All them girls can finally concentrate.

Ma n*ggahs, today is monday and obviously the race for Rozzay is still on.

On your mark!!

Wikid grin grin grin
Re: Confession by Dygeasy(m): 8:46am On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi:

Wikid grin grin grin

obayaya:
You just made it here. You missed grin
Re: Confession by cdamsel(f): 8:47am On Sep 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
U say make my Cdamsel sidon 4 ur wetin??

Oga my cuttlass still sharp o. Unless U want make we hijack this movie from this op.

I no dey use my Cdamsel joke o. Xo no just try am
relax my dear,he isn't doing anything kiss
Re: Confession by obayaya(m): 8:49am On Sep 15, 2014
Dygeasy: grin grin grin You just made it here. You missed grin

As in eh!!!

what a drama. grin

How are you doing?
Re: Confession by cdamsel(f): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2014
rozzay:
Not @ all dat was d suspense, d twist made it all d more interesting cos everyone was expecting dat too, hehehehhe d movie was directed by d great director himself kelvingraphics nd it was a well played out script. Thank u all once again for viewing witout buying tickets tho. But nofin still spoil
well we ll enjoy anything u cook up,its your movie, u call d shots hun.when is d sequel?
Re: Confession by Dygeasy(m): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2014
obayaya:

As in eh!!!

what a drama. grin

How are you doing?
I am bleary-eyed. This thread kept me awake..lol! Otherwise I'm fine. I trust you are too?
Re: Confession by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 15, 2014
cdamsel: I am a bit confused,was the rejection also part of the script? grin
Me think it was poorly drafted,movies should have happy ending,the guy in question should come propose on the thread,then I for know say na great movie.
Anyway I no b actress,na u get stage babe#thumbs up

If i hear say na movie, someone was just trying to save face. Double wahala for deadie body

Re: Confession by MissSlimbody(f): 8:55am On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi:

angry Is this another face saving joke?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

LoL

Like seriously Dear, I'll KIV.
Until proven otherwise. grin

LoL........
The part where I said, Uka'agbasa go means........"Church don close"
Umu'nwoke nairaland means "NL Guys"
Iwuru this babe na'ala means "you pour this babe for ground" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dunno if I said anything else that needs interpretation.

Good morning btw.

Very nice thread you created.

I could do with more of that compared to Devotionals.

Gud mornin 2 u too.
@Thread, a frnd sent it 2 me dis mornin, n i thot 2 share it wit u guys.
Re: Confession by obayaya(m): 8:56am On Sep 15, 2014
Dygeasy: I am bleary-eyed. This thread kept me awake..lol! Otherwise I'm fine. I trust you are too?

yeah, I'm fine.
Re: Confession by polz(m): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2014
Eeeeeeeeeee do_movie iyah ended.

Una wan cum slip 4 cinema?? undecided
Re: Confession by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2014
teeo:

If i hear say na movie, someone was just trying to save face. Double wahala for deadie body
Check out my new profile pics boo, fine gals like me don't save face, da face is just too cute to hide. Hehehehheheheh
Re: Confession by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2014
temigracie: ...thats beta...

Oya, all of unna wey dey view and re-view the thread....make all unna comot now or i ll porsonally ban all unna for 1million years...

Am very serious oooo.......am not joking at all.....
u sef vamoose
Re: Confession by polz(m): 8:59am On Sep 15, 2014
teeo:

If I hear say u no get am grin
Re: Confession by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 15, 2014
CHISOS! HE IS D AIR U BREATH? IS HE UR GOD?
HE'S UR PROPERTY; PLS WHEN DID U ACQUIRE HIM? I HOPE HE'S A LICENSED PROPERTY IF NT U R ON YOUR OWN CAUSE SOMEONE ELSE MAY DO SO IN HIRE PURCHASE AND I HOPE HE(UR PROPERTY) IS LOCATED IN V.I.
NDO EHH! BT DNT WORRY DEY WONT TAKE HIM FRM U, EVEN IF DEY TK HIM, (IN 'ORUBA TONGUE#DEY WONT TK HIM FINIS#).
cdamsel: well we ll enjoy anything u cook up,its your movie, u call d shots hun.when is d sequel?
I don't want to let d cat outta d bag, but soonest ull be informed, hehehhe as u take here dis one wey strong pass ebola salt nd warm water news. Lolz
Neldrizzy: so i should go back?? Instead of you 2 tag me wen the thread was still on the 1st page sad sad you are not trying at all oo
eyah....t skipped my mind
Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 15, 2014
Benswaggy: CHISOS! HE IS D AIR U BREATH? IS HE UR GOD?
HE'S UR PROPERTY; PLS WHEN DID U ACQUIRE HIM? I HOPE HE'S A LICENSED PROPERTY IF NT U R ON YOUR OWN CAUSE SOMEONE ELSE MAY DO SO IN HIRE PURCHASE AND I HOPE HE(UR PROPERTY) IS LOCATED IN V.I.
NDO EHH! BT DNT WORRY DEY WONT TAKE HIM FRM U, EVEN IF DEY TK HIM, (IN 'ORUBA TONGUE#DEY WONT TK HIM FINIS#).
Looolz!
Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 15, 2014
Dygeasy: She is not married.

ah! ah! then, he's a free air now, so he's nt meant fr her alone. #juxsayin#
Re: Confession by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2014
cdamsel: relax my dear,he isn't doing anything kiss

kiss kiss I hope that aboki Dygeasy grin is seeing this kiss kiss

Ah swear, e go pain am niyen cheesy But e no concern me
Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 15, 2014
rozzay:
Check out my new profile pics boo, fine gals like me don't save face, da face is just too cute to hide. Hehehehheheheh

Ehhhww, you were good looking before you cated the picture. The after is just mbekeshious.....
Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 15, 2014
AfricanApple: *sneezes*

what a shame. rozzay, if I were u, ah would drink otapiapia. but no worry sha, I got a list of some boy u can choose from to replace or lost lo love in (illusions)
kiss
Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 15, 2014
zicoraads: Hehehe...amebo-ism na I'm de worry u. On a serious note, where that guy? Ma nigga just vanish like wili wili grin
lol... ayam here dude.
Re: Confession by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:09am On Sep 15, 2014
rozzay:

Lolzcheesy

I go tell Dygeasy to increase your pay when we go shoot season 2 of this our movie.

U are xo xo good.

Even me self being come the fear weda na film we still the act kuz e come look xo real like say na life show..
Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 15, 2014
naijaboiy:
You've lost sameer1212 and bukato crycry

I hope this is something you can explain? undecided
such is life uno, i wish ha a gud guy....

Re: Confession by cdamsel(f): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2014
teeo:

shey u won divorce me?Y exactly re u talking to me? undecidedwe became enemies the day u filed d divorce papers
Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 15, 2014
Xtarxhyne: m confused o
lol... dnt be my dear....
Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 15, 2014
teeo:

Ehhhww, you were good looking before you cated the picture. The after is just mbekeshious.....
Hehehhehehe glad u loved it
Re: Confession by 1one: 9:14am On Sep 15, 2014
So on the 6th of August 1945..US dropped an A-bomb on Hiroshima... Countless Lives were lost, buildings destroyed.. Lots of chaos everywhere.

After the bombing... The remaining very few distraught survivors now came out and collectively issued this press statement :

"It was all a joke, come on, the US is still our friend, it was a big show, just to entertain the world you know, No lives were lost, all the fire and smoke you're seeing are just pyrotechnic effects.. All the dead bodies lying on the streets are just realistic mannequins."

grin grin Enough said.

Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Lolzcheesy

I go tell Dygeasy to increase your pay when we go shoot season 2 of this our movie.

U are xo xo good.

Even me self being come the fear weda na film we still the act kuz e come look xo real like say na life show..
Director me sef con fear o. Lolz

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

"Until That Man Has Claimed You As His Own You Are Single" - Twitter User / You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? / Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain?