Stats: 3,178,452 members, 7,904,676 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

Confession - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession (20572 Views)

Confession Time. Have You Ever????? / CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! / Confession Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confession by MizMyColi(f): 9:15am On Sep 15, 2014
teeo:

If i hear say na movie, someone was just trying to save face. Double wahala for deadie body

Wikid grin grin grin
Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 15, 2014
rozzay:
Hehehhehehe glad u loved it

Duh

Re: Confession by cdamsel(f): 9:17am On Sep 15, 2014
rozzay:
I don't want to let d cat outta d bag, but soonest ull be informed, hehehhe as u take here dis one wey strong pass ebola salt nd warm water news. Lolz
Ok o make it fast,i am so bored lately
Re: Confession by free2ryhme: 9:18am On Sep 15, 2014
There is much to this post than meet the eye. If rozzay can come out to say all feeling insecure and the only way to save face is to tow this line

But why onlin in a public forum? Don't u think this is more of a private matter than public

Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 15, 2014
sameer1212: such is life uno, i wish ha a gud guy....
Bros u awake, we r still gud friends ok, bone all dis level nobody die for dis thread. Oya collect popcorn
Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi:

Wikid grin grin grin

Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2014
olubukato:

Wow.. Thanks for this dear, but after observing things..I think sameer1212 is the guy for you.. He is a wonderful guy...If he can stand up for you on a thread like this, then he will always be there for you..

As for me.. I am a player, a serial flirt and I will always be..

Goodnight smiley

mee? hel no , nt afta dis.... she wants u n so be it....she is oll urs
Re: Confession by cdamsel(f): 9:21am On Sep 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

kiss kiss I hope that aboki Dygeasy grin is seeing this kiss kiss

Ah swear, e go pain am niyen cheesy But e no concern me
lol#hugs kiss
Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2014
free2ryhme: There is much to this post than meet the eye. If rozzay can come out to say all feeling insecure and the only way to save face is to tow this line

But why onlin in a public forum? Don't u think this is more of a private matter than public
Let's leave it 4 d gods to decide. Lolz, dis is a freedom of speech world, I can say wateva, do wateva. Ok doesn't have to make anybody fall ill ova d mata dear
Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 15, 2014
rozzay:
Bros u awake, we r still gud friends ok, bone all dis level nobody die for dis thread. Oya collect popcorn
lol... hi hw u dey?
Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 15, 2014
cdamsel: Wait she was rejected then she turn say na joke?i am confused grin
KelvinGraphics, dygeasy abeg make una try explain. Chei bt the rejection was just epic,threads like this dey sweet to read 4 mornings grin cheesy grin
Amebo!!!!!! why not console our sister. that Olubukato must be wicked.
Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 15, 2014
sameer1212: lol... hi hw u dey?
I dey kampe, anyfin spoil. I hope u didn't take all u saw crious including ur thread, sowy I goofed @ dat but it was all for d fun, I don't bliv in online dating, I bliv relationships shuld be in real life, nd ours was getting outta hand part f d reasons for dis movie cos it seems u weren't replying ur pms wen I tried to talk to u. No vex shey u vex? Please smile 4 Jesus
Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2014
softsparkyy:
Hehehhehehehehe like say u neva wan piss last nyte u think say I wan snatch ur bf. Lol no time 4 dat grin
softsparkyy:
Hehehhehehehehe like say u neva wan piss last nyte u think say I wan snatch ur bf. Lol no time 4 dat
Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 15, 2014
rozzay:
I dey kampe, anyfin spoil. I hope u didn't take all u saw crious including ur thread, sowy I goofed @ dat but it was all for d fun, I don't bliv in online dating, I bliv relationships shuld be in real life, nd ours was getting outta hand part f d reasons for dis movie cos it seems u weren't replying ur pms wen I tried to talk to u. No vex shey u vex? Please smile 4 Jesus
nt dat i didnt sw ur pms bt wit time u wl undstnd me y i hvnt reply..... doh i tink i reply d last one u sent....
Re: Confession by cdamsel(f): 9:30am On Sep 15, 2014
softsparkyy:
Wicked?
Me just think it's an illusion gone bad grin
But I love her guts anyways.
She's pretty she can snag any man she wants soon olubukatto ll be ancient history to her wink

Re: Confession by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:31am On Sep 15, 2014
cdamsel: lol#hugs kiss
awww... French Kissess her deeply kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss I hope that Abokii Dygeasy is seeing this too cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 15, 2014
sameer1212: nt dat i didnt sw ur pms bt wit time u wl undstnd me y i hvnt reply..... doh i tink i reply d last one u sent....
No problem sir ayam waiting. Do smile dis is an online forum take nofin crious online ok
Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 15, 2014
sameer1212: lol... dnt be my dear....
Aiit
Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 15, 2014
rozzay:
No problem sir ayam waiting. Do smile dis is an online forum take nofin crious online ok
nah common its okey by me. i am jst squeezin time to reply som of d mentions dats oll.
Re: Confession by Dygeasy(m): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
awww... French Kissess her deeply kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss I hope that Abokii Dygeasy is seeing this too cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
Na you dey do the work. Cdamsel and I connect in more ways than all of that.

She only has to set her eyes on me and the chemical reaction takes place. grin

I know say you don almost hug your phone now. tongue
Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 15, 2014
sameer1212: nah common its okey by me. i am jst squeezin time to reply som of d mentions dats oll.
Good den dear, make it dramatic cos its like dem no wan comot for cinema ofe. Lloooolz, have to go nd work now ill c ya all lera
Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2014
rozzay:
Hehehhehehehehe like say u neva wan piss last nyte u think say I wan snatch ur bf. Lol no time 4 dat grin
Hehehhehehehehe like say u neva wan piss last nyte u think say I wan snatch ur bf. Lol no time 4 dat
Thank God you didn't succeed. Maybe you need me to coach you in the act of snatching cheesy cos I snatched teeo from cdamsel without creating a thread. Now I can have them all to myself Olubukato and teeo . Sorry Rozzay for making kelvingraphics a producer of film he knows nothing about. grin grin grin grin

Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2014
rozzay:
Good den dear, make it dramatic cos its like dem no wan comot for cinema ofe. Lloooolz, have to go nd work now ill c ya all lera
ok tke care....
Re: Confession by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:40am On Sep 15, 2014
Dygeasy: Na you dey do the work. Cdamsel and I connect in more ways than all of that.

She only has to set her eyes on me and the chemical reaction takes place. grin

I know say you don almost hug your phone now. tongue

Story for the gods cheesy

The story no even sweet self tongue tongue tongue Ifa no go gree listen to the story self. grin
Re: Confession by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2014
softsparkyy:
Thank God you didn't succeed. Maybe you need me to coach you in the act of snatching cheesy cos I snatched teeo from cdamsel without creating a thread. Now I can have them all to myself Olubukato and teeo . Sorry Rozzay for making kelvingraphics a producer of film he knows nothing about. grin grin grin grin

U snatched Teeo or Teeo is trying to snatch U? shocked shocked.

Softsparkyy dia ris God ooo

BTW... Teeo is still following my Cdamsel up and down o. U better find rope tire the brother down. grin grin tongue
Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2014
Someone please tell me where the action is. I've read up to page four and still havn't found anything worth grasping.

Kelvingraphics where be the main page of the action? I don taya to see useless comments
Re: Confession by free2ryhme: 9:44am On Sep 15, 2014
Somebody's cable has burn ooooo lol
Re: Confession by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:47am On Sep 15, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: Someone please tell me where the action is. I've read up to page four and still havn't found anything worth grasping.

Kelvingraphics where be the main page of the action? I don taya to see useless comments

The action is yet to come bro.

To God be the glory

This is just the begining

Watch out for Season2 grin grin cheesy grin grin tongue

Shey U follow Frankysnow waka that yesterday when the movie being the premier. Woman Wrapper like U tongue tongue
Re: Confession by free2ryhme: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2014
rozzay:

U sidon for house dey watch keeping up with the kardashians and u dey lie say u dey go work. Abegi , wetin u do the guy wey e fall ya hand like dis
Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

U snatched Teeo or Teeo is trying to snatch U? shocked shocked.

Softsparkyy dia ris God ooo

BTW... Teeo is still following my Cdamsel up and down o. U better find rope tire the brother down. grin grin tongue
Taaaaaa!!!!!!! Teeo just bought a new car for me after finding out that cdamsel don de play away match with you tey tey....sotee she get belle for you.
Ooh you think we dont know?
Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: Someone please tell me where the action is. I've read up to page four and still havn't found anything worth grasping.

Page 7 mbok.
Re: Confession by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

The action is yet to come bro.

To God be the glory

This is just the begining

Watch out for Season2 grin grin cheesy grin grin tongue

Shey U follow Frankysnow waka that yesterday when the movie being the premier. Woman Wrapper like U tongue tongue
Which frankysnow? I last saw kiddaBlingzz at home 2 years ago.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

"Until That Man Has Claimed You As His Own You Are Single" - Twitter User / You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? / Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain?