Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,950 members, 7,890,128 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:44 AM

Any HSE Professionals In The House? - Career (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any HSE Professionals In The House? (410771 Views)

Re: Hse Professionals / Any Hope For Oracle Professionals In Nigeria? / Hse Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by diehard(m): 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2013
@Ehimax, A lot of company/institutions have come up with different certificate they offer in HSE, very few are credible. And even fewer offer any meaningful recognisable certification. Alway verify the type of certificate a company offer before paying. If i may advice, NISP certificates is a good place to start. If you can afford it, then go for NEBOSH or IOSH certificate which is recognise by most reputable company. The company you quoted in ur post have very shallow course content. There is much more a beginner should know more than they advertise. Just that the price is cheap.

Hope that helps

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by greatgeo(m): 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
Thank u in advance @zeogeon can u send d material to my mail geosibert@gmail.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ohemmanu: 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2013
glowithdan:

It's nice to know we still have people like yourself. I'm about sitting for the exams, and would appreciate having your past questions only(since I have enough materials already)

My e-mail is danielekason@yahoo.com

NB: and for those that still needs the materials, kindly signify interest, and make sure you have enough MB to do wnload.....
please I need the materials.obinon4u@gmail.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ohemmanu: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
greatgeo: Thank u in advance @zeogeon can u send d material to my mail geosibert@gmail.com
@zeogeon and geosibert please help me with the materials my email is Obinon4u@gmail.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Ehimax(m): 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2013
diehard: @Ehimax, A lot of company/institutions have come up with different certificate they offer in HSE, very few are credible. And even fewer offer any meaningful recognisable certification. Alway verify the type of certificate a company offer before paying. If i may advice, NISP certificates is a good place to start. If you can afford it, then go for NEBOSH or IOSH certificate which is recognise by most reputable company. The company you quoted in ur post have very shallow course content. There is much more a beginner should know more than they advertise. Just that the price is cheap.

Thank you very much for your reply, very helpful. I will go for the NISP. Tanks once more
Hope that helps
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by kcpumping(m): 9:45am On Aug 07, 2013
zeongeon: I wonder why people always want to make money from rendering help...well I got all nebosh materials from someone in this group for FREE..and made a distinction..I didn't have to pay a dime for d materials..please there certain things that one should be happy to give out without attaching any cost to bit..

Pls bro, I wud appreciate d material too,God bles u.my email is talktokc2002@yahoo.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Gentleme1: 10:00am On Aug 07, 2013
Please send the NEBOSH material to me please dayo.ogoh@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by staggerman(m): 10:55am On Aug 07, 2013
Please send to nnamdinho@yahoo.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by lirerih(m): 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
ohemmanu: please I need the materials.obinon4u@gmail.com

Please, I need them. Kindly forward them to my email. Thanks
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Bearshare(m): 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
We wish you all a happy ramadan from Novelle Center

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ugift4reel: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2013
Safety
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by jewelofafrica(f): 7:06am On Aug 08, 2013
@ ehimax: I urge u to go for the online OSHA its better we run it also so I know. Online is slower but you will fininsh it surely and ur certs n its International.

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hi all,
am gland to meet my fellow safety officers or those interested in building a career as a safety officer etc. i have to be honest with you all, its VERY difficult to get a job with just HSE LEVEL 2 or 3 certification, most of my colleague in the oil sector will attest to this. you all need NEBOSH/IOGC/IGGC or even OSHA though OSHA is sometimes being segregated.
Practically, you all need NEBOSH certification. anyone that needs the COMPLETE NEBOSH materials, modules, revision questions, past questions, forms etc PRINTED COPY [/b]waybill to your location, its voluminous. you can reach me on:
[b]e-mail: danielchioboy@gmail.com
phone- 07069471585

NOTE: I am giving out the first 2 modules for free (*other materials for a token). HURRY
I AM GIVING OUT THE MATERIALS NOT CERTIFICATE. THIS IS TO HELP YOU PREPARE FOR THE EXAMS AND PROGRAMME AHEAD. [i][/i]
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Gentleme1: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hi Daniel,

Please send me the NEBOSH material. Thanks dayo.ogoh@yahoo.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by lirerih(m): 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
danielchioboy: Hi all,
am gland to meet my fellow safety officers or those interested in building a career as a safety officer etc. i have to be honest with you all, its VERY difficult to get a job with just HSE LEVEL 2 or 3 certification, most of my colleague in the oil sector will attest to this. you all need NEBOSH/IOGC/IGGC or even OSHA though OSHA is sometimes being segregated.
Practically, you all need NEBOSH certification. anyone that needs the COMPLETE NEBOSH materials, modules, revision questions, past questions, forms etc PRINTED COPY [/b]waybill to your location, its voluminous. you can reach me on:
phone- 07069471585

NOTE: I am giving out the first 2 modules for free (*other materials for a token). HURRY
I AM GIVING OUT THE MATERIALS NOT CERTIFICATE. THIS IS TO HELP YOU PREPARE FOR THE EXAMS AND PROGRAMME AHEAD.
[i][/i]

I beg, send to me too

and pls, if u have any materials on the OSHA Supervisor Course, also send. I'm most grateful.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by lirerih(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
jewelofafrica:

OHSAS 18001:2007. Lead Auditors course is ideal for you.
Mail me on gretha202@yahoo.com

I have a BSc in Physiology (medical sciences). My uncle is recommending OSHA Supervisor Course as a start for me. Is it a good one Please, I need professional advice. Thanks.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by lirerih(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
zeongeon: I wonder why people always want to make money from rendering help...well I got all nebosh materials from someone in this group for FREE..and made a distinction..I didn't have to pay a dime for d materials..please there certain things that one should be happy to give out without attaching any cost to it..

Please, send to me too. God bless ya
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by lirerih(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ehimax: No one seems to have an answer to my question Plz nairalanders help me out, I don't wanna waste money I don't have. Tanks
Here is my Q again;
I graduated as a microbiologist and currently serving in ogun state wit the batch B 2013 that just left camp, while in camp many institute came to talk on PMP and HSE. I can remember one particular one called pro-grade www.pro-grade.org they are offering the courses @ a very low cost for corp members, my question is that do any1 knw abt pro-grade and hw reputable is their cert? Plz I need to knw ASAP cos I intend to pay very soon for HSE. And its a distant learning program dey send U the materials U study on ur own and go for th exams, is it advisable to take such program? A friend of mine just introduced free onlin OSHA HSE training U only pay $15 for the shippment of ur cert will such cert be of help in d HSE profession? Tanks in advance for ur response

Can you explain more on the OSHA HSE online training and certification?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by brayan(m): 12:01am On Aug 09, 2013
@Harlyon Please how do i go about the IOSH managing safely online?is it free?or are payments made?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by osexce: 8:15am On Aug 09, 2013
danielchioboy: Hi all,
phone- 07069471585

I AM GIVING OUT THE MATERIALS NOT CERTIFICATE. THIS IS TO HELP YOU PREPARE FOR THE EXAMS AND PROGRAMME AHEAD. [i][/i]

Pls send d IOSH and NEBOSH to my mail me2flex@yahoo.com. Tanx bros

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by diehard(m): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
See attached

1 Share

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by diehard(m): 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by diehard(m): 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
continues

1 Share

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by diehard(m): 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
do we need more

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by diehard(m): 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2013
more

1 Share

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by diehard(m): 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
enough for today, could not attach some files due to size. this should be a good start for you. happy reading

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by stilldre01: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
Hi guys, I also had my BSc. in Physiology, I'm planning to start my professional career in HSE, I heard level 2 at NISP will cost me like 36k nd 3 like 15k. does anybody have idea abt d cost at NEBOSH. Pls can anybody send d materia for level 2 at NISP to prinzehomotosho@gmail.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ohemmanu: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
stilldre01: Hi guys, I also had my BSc. in Physiology, I'm planning to start my professional career in HSE, I heard level 2 at NISP will cost me like 36k nd 3 like 15k. does anybody have idea abt d cost at NEBOSH. Pls can anybody send d materia for level 2 at NISP to prinzehomotosho@gmail.com
you are doing the general HSE and not level 2 after which u will go for level 3
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ecolime(m): 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
@Diehard: You are such a generous fellow. God bless you.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ohemmanu: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
@Diehard-God bless you
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by diehard(m): 6:54am On Aug 10, 2013
still more

1 Share

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by diehard(m): 6:55am On Aug 10, 2013
ok

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (113) (Reply)

How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.