Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,482 members, 7,885,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? (52748 Views)

What Do U Really Miss About Ur Lover when he /she is away? / Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Bitojoe(m): 9:49am On Sep 15, 2014
Sexytemi:

yea

whatever happened to a man or woman,life goes on.but are you into any relationship now? The right man might be on nairaland
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by blunderass01: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2014
chaloner: I was even shouting on the way mods are pushing topics to front page and here is another one , please I want to sleep n this nairaland app is disturbing me , make una sleep na , biko abeg , I believe this will be the last time I will say this , I know what next to do . Let me here any noise on this phone again and see if I will not break this phone this early morning..... Bet me !

If you like break your phone, if you like burn am. Na you get am make you take am do whatever pleases you.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 15, 2014
cry

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2014
Her Food! cry
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Epathra(f): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2014
Sweetie, forgiveness is what we do for ourself and not for those who offend us. Imagine for the past 4 yrs u've been carrying him with u evriwhere. That's a heavy load u know. Besides, not foriving him is robbing ursef of happiness and peace. I understand aw u feel. Been there b4 buh Ʊя̩̥̊ total victory is in letting go
Sexytemi:

I know he's not worth it, but do u knw d pains of a gal wen she loses her first, or decieved by him?,
wel, tnx a lot for d advice, I'll put it to good u, I.e try n forget him, bt not forgive.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by FRANCISEKE1(m): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2014
xtervaganza: why?
visualise yourself in the spiritual realm with your Mouth Gig thingy
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2014
marieolae: I dnt miss netin. I'm glad he's outta my life

He must be really missing.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by duniyazola: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2014
delightful1: Miss his kindness, love, care, selflessness, tenderness, maturity.
I miss everything about him.
Continue to Rest In Peace cry cry
Great coment with good respect, stay strong dear, it is well.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Olyboy16(m): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2014
TEAM SINGLE AND VIRGIN ...a thousand gbosa!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Austyn44(m): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2014
Hmmmm. So these are the things people are missing about their exes?
I have a feeling even some of the current partners are 1 more sex away from becoming an ex. grin

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 15, 2014
hmmmmm
Xsenga: SEX.SEX.SEX.SEX.SEX angry
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Neatboy(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2014
Sincerely I don't miss anything. Instead, remembering her makes me have lots of regrets for ever meeting someone like her. She personally allowed her niece to destroy our relationship. She frustrated all my efforts to make her happy, though she has apologized. They share so many things in common even their facebook pages. And I only knew at the end that most of the discussions I've had online, both romantic ones and otherwise were with her niece. The niece tells her when to fall inlove and when not to. Even the niece knew the things we both discussed in the dark hours. It got to a stage that I was wondering whether they are...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Olyboy16(m): 10:02am On Sep 15, 2014
See men all over the place!! E b lyk say dem ladies no even miss dem guys at all....lol...some lady even want to destroy ha ex!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2014
I don't believe in (Ex-factor) once its over, it never happened, We never met .

#deuces.

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by comrChris(m): 10:04am On Sep 15, 2014
I don't know whether to say she is my ex or present,the fact remains that she was the best thing that to me before l accepted jesus as my lord and personal saviour,
She was nice,very beautiful,can cook,always contended with so little,good to my familly and me to her family too,she rejected sex but funny enough u accepted every other thing ( so sorry for all these sins)
But the problem is that we are age mate and she found it difficult to believe age mates can marry each other and the family will be like we like him but he is still very young, the day we parted she cried till down,the family persueded her to accept a guy who promised to sponsor her in education only for the guy to disvirgin her and rejected her,
Now she is begging to come to me but it is too late because l now serve a God who can do things.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by pbs4real(m): 10:05am On Sep 15, 2014
uzolexis:

So cause i'm dating a guy I can't av another guys pix on my DP?? Any guy that tries 2 rule my life that way I would dump his ass so fast he won't know what hit him. I dated a guy like dat,so possessive,always wanted his pix on my Dp, it shows that he lacks self confidence and nothing turns me off than a man who does not believe in himself. He was always putting my pix on his DP n I told him to stop,d relationship is btw both of us,d whole world does not need 2 know our business and before we met each other we had friends so why would I push my friends aside(male or female) cause I met you. He started putting other gals pix n thought I would feel bad,i no even send and he was d one that got worried at d end. I believe in myself and any guy would be lucky 2 have me, I don't expect you 2 ban ur female friends cause u met me,just give me d respect I deserve that's all.
same att wiv ma gf and it doznt pay
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by helphelp: 10:06am On Sep 15, 2014
Nothing. She's always doing nasty things

Follow link to know more about "Things girls shouldn't do"

https://www.nairaland.com/1903490/things-girls-shouldnt
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by safarigirl(f): 10:13am On Sep 15, 2014
Lathunjimi:

Try make one if u don't have, it gives u memories whether sweet or bitter, Experience is what it is.
no one has piqued my interest as of yet.....I tend to get bored with most guys I like once I get to know them.

I like to start on a platonic level with guys I like
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 15, 2014
Sexytemi:

I know he's not worth it, but do u knw d pains of a gal wen she loses her first, or decieved by him?,
wel, tnx a lot for d advice, I'll put it to good u, I.e try n forget him, bt not forgive.

my dear you can't forget without forgiving , every experience we go thru in life is for our betterment and all we can do is learn from it and move on without allowing it have great impart in our lives , forgiving helps you and not him , resentment only does one thing to you , it stops you from moving forward and if you do it'll be slowly , so dearie save yourself the stress , we've all been through ugly experience and latter in life all we'll do is laugh when we begin to think about it all , seriously it costs nothing .
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by femi4: 10:15am On Sep 15, 2014
sandijey:

If it's not death, genotype, distance which to me are the major reasons any other thing can be fixed. That's my stand. You don't have to accept. Peace
Not all can be fixed. I detest a dull girl. You can't fix a dullard!
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 15, 2014
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by segxi1960: 10:16am On Sep 15, 2014
The conversations.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 15, 2014
I only miss my best friend
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by KirkoBlack: 10:25am On Sep 15, 2014
I missed how she ride it for me... tongue
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 15, 2014
uzolexis:

So cause i'm dating a guy I can't av another guys pix on my DP?? Any guy that tries 2 rule my life that way I would dump his ass so fast he won't know what hit him. I dated a guy like dat,so possessive,always wanted his pix on my Dp, it shows that he lacks self confidence and nothing turns me off than a man who does not believe in himself. He was always putting my pix on his DP n I told him to stop,d relationship is btw both of us,d whole world does not need 2 know our business and before we met each other we had friends so why would I push my friends aside(male or female) cause I met you. He started putting other gals pix n thought I would feel bad,i no even send and he was d one that got worried at d end. I believe in myself and any guy would be lucky 2 have me, I don't expect you 2 ban ur female friends cause u met me,just give me d respect I deserve that's all.
ALL I SEE...is dating... No commitment...It is just sex appeal...

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by AdammaVera(f): 10:27am On Sep 15, 2014
I miss his big man way in every place we go ,his money,his humor and his dick lmao
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by coldsummer: 10:32am On Sep 15, 2014
joshbouy: her selflessness

why did you let her go
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 15, 2014
Zammydagreat: I don't miss anything cos am a real nigga, but she miss siiting in the front seat of my Range.....
Liar liar sombdy.... U need Jesus
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by fuckyouhard: 10:35am On Sep 15, 2014
safarigirl: no one has piqued my interest as of yet..... I tend to get bored with most guys I like once I get to know them.
I like to start on a platonic level with guys I like
story for the gods! what of airwank aka mr lose and ban. the bolded lines are the early traits of lesbianism tho

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by jogsman01(m): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2014
chaloner: I was even shouting on the way mods are pushing topics to front page and here is another one , please I want to sleep n this nairaland app is disturbing me , make una sleep na , biko abeg , I believe this will be the last time I will say this , I know what next to do . Let me here any noise on this phone again and see if I will not break this phone this early morning..... Bet me !
dem no born u well if u no break am! grin
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 15, 2014
I miss him washing my pants

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply)

The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.