Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,443 members, 7,884,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? (52746 Views)

What Do U Really Miss About Ur Lover when he /she is away? / Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Elxandre(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2014
dayosaurus: Surprisingly, yes we still friends.. but the girl is not dating him.. been 2 years already. The girl was to good n loyal. So I thought I was getting free 5k. Not knowing I'll lose both.

If that dude knew you two had a serious relationship, and he still did that, that's really unfair.
Women can be easily convinced sha.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2014
Her sexskills/quickies! She can bang in d stadium!
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Babaken(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2014
Na orobo?
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Lindajohn(f): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2014
hensben: aiiforce1 na badt guy o so him still chop this kpomon
u're wrong
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by dayosaurus(m): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2014
He knew na, but was like the girl ain't worth it.. that she can't say NO to anything.. so I should free her. But I debunked that. N he say he would prove it, the rest is history..
cry
Elxandre:
If that dude knew you two had a serious relationship, and he still did that, that's really unfair.
Women can be easily convinced sha.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by lordfalcao(m): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2014
Lindajohn: Well, i met him on nairaland, most of u know him, well he was great... Wat i missed about him? Still thinking, but i still love him
we don't know him embarassed mention him grin
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by kenex4ever(m): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2014
Ormorlehwah: I hate it when people bring up old shit.....

I'm Nobody's Ex, if You break up with Me, I don't know You.

#fact

U seem to have a whole lot of EX-perience

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Lindajohn(f): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2014
kenex4ever:

Ur sur name na BADMOUTH?
no oh.... My sure name na onuugbacheesy
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Orikinla(m): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2014
Her 'Basic Instinct".
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by uzolexis(f): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2014
kenex4ever:

U look young, may b u started dating at birth.

grin grin I started dating when I was in my mother's womb
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Lindajohn(f): 11:50am On Sep 15, 2014
sokarsenal: . I was surprised by the reasons u gave that made him leave you.....mostly teenagers do that
if u were in his shoes u will do desamecheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Lindajohn(f): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2014
lordfalcao: we don't know him embarassed mention him grin
na u
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Ishilove: 11:55am On Sep 15, 2014
NOTHING
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Sexytemi(f): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2014
kenex4ever:

Dis is y I hate most girls, dey never agree dat dey had anything intimate even when dey have done series of abort*on 4 d guy. D one wen pain me pass na when a single mother dey claim virgin

this why I hate guys, they never a gal when she says she never had anything intimate with her ex o, must every relationship involve smfin intimate?, we gals are diff frm each other, I dnt need u to blive me, cuz I blive myself, n so doz my guy.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by tyconcepts(f): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2014
TrollMan:

You amazed me.
It's either you are suffering from alzheimer disease or you are a genius at forgetting people. cheesy

You are right am a genius in forgetting people who no longer matters.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Ishilove: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2014
Zammydagreat: I don't miss anything cos am a real nigga, but she miss siiting in the front seat of my Range.....
Range ko, okada ni
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Elxandre(m): 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
dayosaurus: He knew na, but was like the girl ain't worth it.. that she can't say NO to anything.. so I should free her. But I debunked that. N he say he would prove it, the rest is history..
cry
Some guys are so tricky that they could even convert a nun grin
That guy maybe one of those.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
joe17: now i get it,pls dnt 'make hackers no visit NL d second time abeg' lol @impact
Tnx alot
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Sexytemi(f): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
Elantracey:

my dear you can't forget without forgiving , every experience we go thru in life is for our betterment and all we can do is learn from it and move on without allowing it have great impart in our lives , forgiving helps you and not him , resentment only does one thing to you , it stops you from moving forward and if you do it'll be slowly , so dearie save yourself the stress , we've all been through ugly experience and latter in life all we'll do is laugh when we begin to think about it all , seriously it costs nothing .

thnx a lot.....that's what I'll do, although av bin trying dat for d past four years o, bt am sure if I put my mind to it, I should achieve it
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Missmossy(f): 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
Heart2heart: Missmossy you are my present now they rapsodize about their ex...
Hian! Where do you know me from?
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
Lankaline: really miss her,,,she was a queen to me,,she respects me,and did so many tins she wasnt used to,because of me,,,her blow jobs,bweasts were best i eva seen,,tins got out of hand wen i disvirgnd her,,really neva wanted to cos i knew tins will chang n u knw gals na,she allowd anoda dude fvck her n confess to me,i regret opening her,,,,cudnt tk ha bk,meanwhile m currently datin a virgin,,,,but dnt tink i will get enuf luv from ha like ma ex gave me

Sorry about it Lankaline. This has happened to me before so I can relate.
I also think if the session was not recorded she may not have told you.

What I would like to know is; What was her reason for dating someone else and allowing the guy to sleep with her? What was the reason she gave?.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sexytemi:

thnx a lot.....that's what I'll do, although av bin trying dat for d past four years o, bt am sure if I put my mind to it, I should achieve it

Sure you will , four years is really a long time to keep such resentment , he must have hurt you real bad, just forgive him instead of trying to because the more you try the more you'll see different reasons not to so just forgive without thinking about it , its not easy sha but it'll help you .
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Wow!.
I can understand from this thread even though not all account are true but guys have really used girls.
What a world.
Wheeeew!!!

Girls too, they won't listen until they learn.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by lordfalcao(m): 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
Lindajohn: na u
na andyblaze. kiss
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by joe17: 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
Lindajohn: no oh.... My sure name na onuugbacheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by rosebase(f): 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
I miss nothing abt him, bcs my current bf provides them all
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Dayo30(m): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
her smiles
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by GoodcasHMan: 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
My present chick is classical so nothing to think about the past

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by omolizzy(f): 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
MORNDEW:
i pity u nd all those in your shoes who becos of religion nd tribe trow away something many ar looking for. I pray u dnt regret all dis in future cos even God will nt forgive u all cos he even hates all dis tins u ppl use to change things dat hv been destined.

Really I don't understand wot u are saying bt wot would u av me do wen parents are against it.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Ann2deals(f): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
I don't miss anything about him but the only thing I missed about him was the time I did not notice we broke up.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by omolizzy(f): 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
uzolexis:

You will dear, God and time will heal and if ur meant 2 be somehow it'll work,que sera sera....

Tank u sir I appreciate
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by dayosaurus(m): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
Elxandre:
Some guys are so tricky that they could even convert a nun grin
That guy maybe one of those.

Azzin, I weak... especially this ugly guys.. but they are very deceitful n ladies are very gullible.. I'm patiently waiting for his fiance too grin . The girl say she go come on Saturday..

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply)

Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public / The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.