Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,899 members, 7,980,161 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 07:28 AM

When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date (15148 Views)

College Student Breaks Down In Tears After Been Brutally Raped By A Girl(video) / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by mrtimycc(m): 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
That could be the impression you created in the first place! You treated them like the queens they weren't.
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by Mubby4luv(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dreyl: My car can't breaks down no matter what,i forbid that.
Expect this kind of comment from someone who doesn't own a car or even knows a car.
@Op. Yeah It's embarrassing buh its one way to know the kind of lady you have.. it had once happened to me on a date night, it was late and I needed to take her home Asap cos her Mum was worried (you know Mum's). So i told her lets leave the car there take a cab to rush her home buh this girl refused Saying we came here with my car and we must get back home with it, Tht i should'nt worri because I had this worried face and was kinda panikin. she brought up jokes lyk lets b mechanics today and try to find the problem, we both came down and started checking here and there . this lady used her phone as touch light for me till we rectified that it was the generator terminal that pulled off and there by drained the Cell. Till date we call each other mechanics

9 Likes

Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by 100Cents: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
Richy4: The car must have been showing some unusual sign and you totally ignore it.

It can't just break down like that without a sign except the battery went low

Inadequate driving experience.

Even tyre losing air has a sign.

Uneven tyres. One tyre smaller than the rest has a sign. With driving experience, one can pick all.
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by san316(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
Mine it wasn't my car that broke down bt my stomach. I was taking a walk with ma gal and suddenly a bastard stomach ache started. I wanted to bear it but it was unbearable. She was just telling me sorry.
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
wow, this is so encouraging to make frontpage back to back...i have lots of interesting experiences to share...guess i must be good at this...more to come

Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by Dreyl(m): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
Smh..
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by freecocoa(f): 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Chiamaka01: Although, this topic does not apply to me. I just had to chip this in, those girls are mean. I'm not a feminist but it's actions like this that sabotage the efforts of feminists.
What does feminism have to do with the topic?

1 Like

Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by charlesng: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Tallesty1: @Emboldened: They are not wife materials

If they don't come down and push the car then there is no way they are gonna continue with me when it starts, even if they are messengers from heaven.

I like you, but I hope you can really do what you stated here.
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by Ishilove: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
gmyguy: Have you ever had that embarrassing experience when you are taking some lady friends out and your car messes up. Mine occurred last year. It was so embarrassing. The car broke down on Awolowo way Ikoyi, after picking up a friend from Apapa. It was so horrible. I had to push the car off the road myself with 2 lady friends who didn't lay a finger to help comfortable seated snuggly. And GEJ was coming to Ikoyi that day, had this policemen i blocked when it broke down, threatening to beat me up. How was yours?...have since gotten a more reliable car
Hm, op, I'm suspecting you. Are you sure you didn't tell them not to bother to come down? Since you're a man you wan form robocop for them sey only you fit push motor, because I don't see how any right thinking human being will sit comfortably while a friend is going through such an embarassment. Me dey bush bus wella, not to talk of a friend's vehicle. Wo, me and you will push that jalopy together, my middle finger to whoever laughs angry

3 Likes

Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by TheyVid(m): 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
My car has never broken down on a date before but I remembered an annoying incidence that occured to me early this year.
I was relaxing at a friends shop that cool evening when I saw this dude struggling to start his car, the car apparently broke down in the middle of the road and was obstructing traffic. In no time a que began to build up behind him. As a good man that I am, I left my comfort zone with a friend to assist the dude who was seated inside the car with his babe push the car off the road.
On sighting me and my friend he smiled and we went behind the car, started pushing with all our strenght...but all this while, the dude sat behind the wheel having a convo with his babe with all glasses wind up which means he probably had the car AC on. We kept on pushing the two of them like the source of our next meal depended on it, by this time a crowd had gathered and all eyes were on us. angry
I immediately stopped pushing, went to the drivers door, opened it and gave the dude the insult of his life.
The dude was surprised. cry

9 Likes

Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by Paulakosu(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
MadCow1: I go weigh the babe...

If na Bushfish Babe:: I go send he go the back to go push.. grin

If na Ajekpaki:: I go just park well, then we go enter BRT continue movement.

If na Creme Babe, I go just turn am to romantic stroll, holding hands, gisting, laffing and enjoying the fresh air.. grin

If na Warri Babe, I go open bonnet tell her to go find out the problem..

If na Wor-Wor kpako babe, I go put her on foot patrol..

But the one thing wey can never happen na for babe to siddon inside motor whilst I change tyre or push the Motor... #HER FATHER. angry
gringrin

1 Like

Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
freecocoa: What does feminism have to do with the topic?

The fact that the two girls refused to help the man out and even added to his workload just reminded me of some feminist chants, so, there. Happy now?
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by Ishilove: 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
MadCow1: I go weigh the babe...

If na Bushfish Babe:: I go send he go the back to go push.. grin

If na Ajekpaki:: I go just park well, then we go enter BRT continue movement.

If na Creme Babe, I go just turn am to romantic stroll, holding hands, gisting, laffing and enjoying the fresh air.. grin

If na Warri Babe, I go open bonnet tell her to go find out the problem..

If na Wor-Wor kpako babe, I go put her on foot patrol..

If na Ishilove nko? wink
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by MadCow1: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ishilove:
If na Ishilove nko? wink

The Topic didnt say anything about 'When your Keke or Bicycle breaks down on a date'.

1 Like

Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by MadCow1: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
100Cents:

Inadequate driving experience.

Even tyre losing air has a sign.

Uneven tyres. One tyre smaller than the rest has a sign. With driving experience, one can pick all.

How many years driving experience do you have and how many cars you don drive in that period..
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by flashinglights: 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
TheyVid: My car has never broken down on a date before but I remembered an annoying incidence that occured to me early this year.
I was relaxing at a friends shop that cool evening when I saw this dude struggling to start his car, the car apparently broke down in the middle of the road and was obstructing traffic. In no time a que began to build up behind him. As a good man that I am, I left my comfort zone with a friend to assist the dude who was seated inside the car with his babe push the car off the road.
On sighting me and my friend he smiled and we went behind the car, started pushing with all our strenght...but all this while, the dude sat behind the wheel having a convo with his babe with all glasses wind up which means he probably had the car AC on. We kept on pushing the two of them like the source of our next meal depended on it, by this time a crowd had gathered and all eyes were on us. angry
I immediately stopped pushing, went to the drivers door, opened it and gave the dude the insult of his life.
The dude was surprised. cry

grin grin
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by hermesprogidy(m): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
I saw a very fine babe @ the bank, chatted her up and as we entered the car to zoom off, my car refused to start. embarassed embarassed. Maybe the babe na emeri undecided undecided undecided
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by sCross: 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
KirkoBlack: Did you even ask them to help you?

But did he have to ask? We both know that a car doesnt weigh 5 kilograms

1 Like

Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
Happened to me way back in ibadan, went to check a girl I just met and when I got to her house after parking my car the mobilizer(security) went off, I tried all I could to make the damn thing silent but it kept on shrilling and disturbing the quiet neighbourhood. Was demoralized didn't even know what to do for like 10minutes before the gateman suggested we pop the hood and disconnect the battery therminals. Men I felt so damn embarrased and the girl was some fake materialistic girl, men she disown me ni, she just form not knowing me.

Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by Ishilove: 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
MadCow1:

The Topic didnt say anything about 'When your Keke or Bicycle breaks down on a date'.
I hate you angry tongue
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by MadCow1: 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ishilove:
I hate you angry tongue

No you dont.. grin
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by 100Cents: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
MadCow1:

How many years driving experience do you have and how many cars you don drive in that period..

I wonder why you ask. Lol..

5 years driving experience. 5 cars..

It is about how well. Have once covered 1800km under 18 hours...
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by MadCow1: 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
100Cents:

5 Years, 5 Cars.. grin

Okay! Now hear this:: No 'EXPERIENCED' driver would ever say; They can pick up 'ALL' signs of a problem with their car.

Example: I drive my car to the Bank... Park and stroll inside.. Get paid and come back to my car. Enter and put the key and No response. grin

My Dry cell Battery that came with the car that has been okay just dies.

Moral lesson:: Until the day Mechanical Adavantage is 100%, Every mechanical device is susceptible to failure without warning. #FACT!!!!

Dont Thank Me... Thank Physics.. cool

As I was typing this message:: Someones brand new car just stalled on the road because a fuse just blew out or their fan belt just cut..

3 Likes

Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by Ishilove: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
MadCow1:

No you dont.. grin
Yes I do angry angry
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by MadCow1: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ishilove:
Yes I do angry angry

So I should stop my Driver from coming to pick you with my 2015 Porshe panamera for the Dinner at the Intercontinental Chinese restaurant this evening?
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by Ishilove: 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
100Cents:

@bolded, Hian... undecided

Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by MadCow1: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ishilove:
@bolded, Hian... undecided

Its possible.. grin

But that still does not make him experienced about cars.. Cos if he was, he would never say what he just did..
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by Ishilove: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
MadCow1:

So I should stop my Driver from coming to pick you with my 2015 Porshe panamera for the Dinner at the Intercontinental Chinese restaurant this evening?
Madcow, stop forming. Are you not the one who told me to be keeping space for you daily on the BRT line? undecided
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by MadCow1: 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ishilove:
Madcow, stop forming. Are you not the one who told me to be keeping space for you daily on the BRT line? undecided

You see why I dont take you out on dates.. angry

**Hello!! Abdul... Abeg turn back carry my Porshe go pack for house. Buy me popcorn and agege bread as you dey come abeg.** angry
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by Ishilove: 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
MadCow1:

Its possible.. grin

But that still does not make him experienced about cars.. Cos if he was, he would never say what he just did..
He has five years, five cars experience under his belt. Stop the jealousy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by Ishilove: 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
MadCow1:

You see why I dont take you out on dates.. angry

**Hello!! Abdul... Abeg turn back carry my Porshe go pack for house. Buy me popcorn and agege bread as you dey come abeg.** angry
Rotfl!! Madcow, abeg let us stop derailing cheesy cheesy

Lwkmd! cheesy
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by MadCow1: 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ishilove:
He has five years, five cars experience under his belt. Stop the jealousy cheesy cheesy tongue

My Driver has 7 years and over 15 cars experience under his belt and has even driven a Danfo bus with reverse from Maidugiri to Port-Harcourt with the car over-heating sef and didnt wear seatbelt..

The guy that acted as actor in transporter film did apprentice in his hand for 8 years.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) / / Can A Stingy Man Change?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.