Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,228 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:32 AM

4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours (35736 Views)

Apple Sells Record 13 Million Iphone 6s/6s Plus In First Weekend / 250 Million Fake Phones Sold In Nigeria Yearly - NCC / Meet The 6 Phones With 3GB RAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
coogar:

why should i have a problem with my 6+? i have never had any problem with my apple phones & i have been using them since 2007. never even had a broken screen & i have never used any case to protect my phones.

iPhone 5c is a mikey-mouse phone - it was released for the masses too. sample a 5s and see the difference in power & performance. apple just suits my lifestyle more than the other useless phones out there.

the fact that you are at the mercy of the phone manufacturers to enjoy the latest operating software should be your cause of concern. by friday, all old apple devices would be able to upgrade to iOS 8.......a feature that's impossible for android users....you must buy a new phone to enjoy android's new operating system.

that must suck for you!

i don't know what you're talking about, i could wait it and get android L on the Z2 but for improved hardware on the Z3. point is, i didn't realise u was a major iSheep.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by coogar: 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
spotit:

i don't know what you're talking about, i could wait it and get android L on the Z2 but for improved hardware on the Z3. point is, i didn't realise u was a major iSheep.

you wouldn't know what i am talking about because like most fandroids, you are an ignoramus.

kitkat is the latest android software & it was released since late last year. even then, only about 2% of all android devices are using kitkat. with apple, everyone upgrades within a week as long as their devices are compatible with the new software.

that's the difference between apple users & the slaves called fandroids....you have to buy the Z3 to sample kitkat. an iphone 5 user would be able to use iOS8 on friday....he doesn't need to buy iphone 6 to use iOS 8.

continue being a slave. grin
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by texazzpete(m): 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
spotit:

So you aren't a 'sheep' for moving from the Z2 to the Z3?

So it makes sense to 'move for improved hardware' when going from the Z2 to the Z3, but when it's moving from the 5S to the 6+ (a much more drastic change) the Apple user is an 'iSheep'?

Especially when the 6 and 6+ plain MURDER the Z3 as far as power is concerned?

Hypocrisy cheesy
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
texazzpete:

So you aren't a 'sheep' for moving from the Z2 to the Z3?

So it makes sense to 'move for improved hardware' when going from the Z2 to the Z3, but when it's moving from the 5S to the 6+ (a much more drastic change) the Apple user is an 'iSheep'?

Especially when the 6 and 6+ plain MURDER the Z3 as far as power is concerned?

Hypocrisy cheesy

lool not even bruv, I'm no hypocrite. after all's said, u have to draw the £s against the innovation or spanking new tech ur getting in any of them. apple has remained sluggish in that regard. only to wake up and scam us with 'saphire'-glass. In the end, it's still glass and I'll wait for the diamondglass instead.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by killzone(m): 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
I am veri sure that more than half are Nigerians. They just even adjusted to large screen size smartphones,apple is so late to the party,no wonder smartphones manufacturer like asus,meizo,oppo,samsung,lg are mocking them.

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by texazzpete(m): 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
spotit:

lool not even bruv, I'm no hypocrite. after all's said, u have to draw the £s against the innovation or spanking new tech ur getting in any of them. apple has remained sluggish in that regard. only to wake up and scam us with 'saphire'-glass. In the end, it's still glass and I'll wait for the diamondglass instead.

Apple has remained more innovative than your precious Sony. Where were you when they were rolling out the first 64-bit SoC in a mobile device in the iPhone 5S? Or when they put in a fully functional fingerprint scanner in the 5S, not the terrible ones in my S5 or the original Atrix?

Can you tell me what the innovation in your Z2 is?

There's a a bigger leap between the 5S and the 6 than there is between the Z2 and the Z3. So who's the Sheep?
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
texazzpete:

Apple has remained more innovative than your precious Sony. Where were you when they were rolling out the first 64-bit SoC in a mobile device in the iPhone 5S? Or when they put in a fully functional fingerprint scanner in the 5S, not the terrible ones in my S5 or the original Atrix?

There's a a bigger leap between the 5S and the 6 than there is between the Z2 and the Z3. So who's the Sheep?
of course ur right, only that our beloved iPhone has played catch-up with sony,htc and Sammy...to say a few

z3 is ur introducer to the next season while 6/6+ are very 2014 when the year's spent already. you don't seem to get the source of my grouse... it's cos the iPhone was never in any other smartphone's league as a tool both in fashion and finesse, but they started resting. no, Apple must never be complacent
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by texazzpete(m): 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
spotit:
of course ur right, only that our beloved iPhone has played catch-up to sony,htc and Sammy...to say a few

z3 is ur introducer to the next season while 6/6+ are very 2014 when the year's spent already. you don't seem to get the source of my grouse... it's cos the iPhone was never in any other smartphone's league as a tool both in fashion and finesse, but they started resting. no, Apple must never be complacent

LMAO!!

Catch up? Call me back when your Sony flagship is able to rival the 6 for power.
Sony, HTC and Samsung still struggling to catch the 2012 iPhone 5 for smooth, lag free UI.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
texazzpete:

LMAO!!

Catch up? Call me back when your Sony flagship is able to rival the 6 for power.
Sony, HTC and Samsung still struggling to catch the 2012 iPhone 5 for smooth, lag free UI.

funny. I'm sure your calendar says this is 2012. anyways, I've chosen to forgive Apple only if they made a groundbreaking sequel in Q1 2015 much earlier than the traditional new iphone release date..
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Mistermamus(m): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
abeg enough of all diz fuzz abt which is beta all I know technology is continuity. We ll still keep seeing bastards and superb phones in years to come even dis iphone6 n odas will luk like Nokia 3310 for ya eyes later. Remember d craze abt moto RAZR Sony Ericsson walkman Nokia communicator Nseries etc where are dey now? extinction!! apple Sony etc mite collaspse in years to come no 1 knows so enjoy wat u av n can afford.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Mistermamus(m): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mistermamus: abeg enough of all diz fuzz abt which is beta all I know technology is continuity. We ll still keep seeing bastards and superb phones in years to come even dis iphone6 n odas will luk like Nokia 3310 for ya eyes later. Remember d craze abt moto RAZR Sony Ericsson walkman Nokia communicator Nseries etc where are dey now? extinction!! apple Sony etc mite collapse in years to come no 1 knows so enjoy wat u av n can afford.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by coogar: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mistermamus: abeg enough of all diz fuzz abt which is beta all I know technology is continuity. We ll still keep seeing bastards and superb phones in years to come even dis iphone6 n odas will luk like Nokia 3310 for ya eyes later. Remember d craze abt moto RAZR Sony Ericsson walkman Nokia communicator Nseries etc where are dey now? extinction!! apple Sony etc mite collaspse in years to come no 1 knows so enjoy wat u av n can afford.

i am sure samsung fans started the comparison. apple fans have always been on their lane not bothering anyone. they chose to spend the top dollar on what they like & some people think they are iSheep.

how hilarious! grin
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mee234:
In other word, it is well. Don't worry you time dey come
seems you use a china phone to nairaland undecided

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by kpolli(m): 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
Every year, Apple comes out with a bogus figure as sales and people believe....

Proof please

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
W3xy1: Na dem Sabi
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
coogar:

the fact that there's somebody out there willing to pay more than the retail price means apple phones have the appeal that other phones don't just have.

how come people don't sell samsung phones for the profit? cheesy why would i want to put that plastic shyte in my pocket in the first place? by all evidence, iphone is for the rich, android phones are for the poor. if a phone is so expensive & yet it keeps beating sales record then there's something you are missing.

4 million people preordering cannot be wrong.
You still don't get it! The fact that somebody out there is going to buy it is based on ignorance, hype and naivety of Apple users and their surrogates. Believe me the 4 million products pre-ordered might not be resold within a week or two but they have already made it look as if the products has sold out. Bwahaha... Apple always playing on the gullibility of its consumers since inception.

Samsung for the fact produces wide range of smartphone products which meet the needs of all people not by putting some aluminium cover to showcase a product with inferior specifications and sold them at exorbitant prices. That to me is swindling the people of their hard earned money or more-or-less scam. Maximizing profit by individuals is not about it but the company producing it has to do that and that is the basic reason samsung products aren't meant to swindle people of their cash and I would go with that.

Bwahaha... You are another Apple brainwashed consumer saying samsung is plastic sh*t and downgrading it makes you look out of place in this discussion. You speak as if there is no plastic part in iPhones. Jeez! The plastic is resistant to water, dirt and as well to electrical shock. Those qualities are lacking in your overrated aluminium. Don't get me started on this because you have been given a part of kitchen cooking pot as though it is something of quality. I can tell you there is nothing that makes aluminium to be better than polycarbonate. Indeed, it is not your regular plastic because it is not a plastic in the first place.

This is the first time I am hearing about that. iPhone is owned by many poor and average class people around the world. This is the only time I am hearing about Apple is targeting the rich only. Looking at that your statement it means Apple discriminates by having the rich people in mind only. Why in the world would I have to buy a product from a company that discriminates based on status? Bwahaha... You are another Apple loudmouth.

Sales record can be misunderstood sometimes. Many of the old iPhones are still in shelves unsold by those who bought them. The fact that people have been misled by the media about the quality and specs of iPhones make the gullible like you want to have Apple products by all means. That is a mind thing. Apple consumers would buy the products even when they have no money to feed all in the name of having Apple products. Can you image that kind of mindset?! Hahaha...

4 million people who pre-ordered the products can't be all wrong but many are wrong for the simple fact to make profit and they might just not sell them for profit before other versions of the products are released. Bwahaha...

PLEASE, MAKE SOME NOISE. I HAVE APPLE iPHONE!
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by coogar: 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
all4naija:
You still don't get it! The fact that somebody out there is going to buy it is based on ignorance, hype and naivety of Apple users and their surrogates. Believe me the 4 million products pre-ordered might not be resold within a week or two but they have already made it look as if the products has sold out. Bwahaha... Apple always playing of the gullibility of its consumers since inception.

Samsung for the fact produces wide range of smartphone products which meant the need of all people not by putting some aluminium cover to showcase a product with inferior specifications and sold them at exorbitant prices. That to me is swindling the people of their hard earned money or more-or-less scam. Maximizing profit by individuals is not about it but the company producing it has to do that and that is the basic reason samsung products aren't meant to swindle people of their cash and I would go with that.

Bwahaha... You are another Apple brainwash consumer saying samsung is plastic sh*t and downgrading it make you look out of place in this discussion. You speak as if there is no plastic part in iPhones. Jeez! The plastic is resistant to water, dirt and as well to electrical shock. Those qualities are lacking in your overrated aluminium. Don't get me started on this because you have been given a pat of kitchen cooking pot as though it is some of quality. I can tell you there is nothing that makes aluminium to be better than polycarbonate. Indeed, it is not you regular plastic because it is not a plastic in the first place.

This is the first time I am hearing about that. iPhone is own by many poor and average class people around the world. This is the only time I am hearing about Apple targeting the rich only. Looking at that your statement it means Apple discriminate by having the rich people in mind only. Why in the world would I have to buy a product from a company that discriminate based on status? Bwahaha... You are another Apple loudmouth.

Sales record can be misunderstand sometime. Many of the old iPhones are still in shelves unsold by those who bought. The fact that people have been mislead by the media about the quality and specs of iPhone make the gullible like you to want to have Apple products by all means. That is a mind thing. Apple consumers would by the products even when they have no money to feed all in the name of having Apple product. Can you image that kind of mindset?! Hahaha...

4 million people who pre-ordered the products can't be all wrong but many are wrong for the simple fact to make profit and they might just not sell them for profit before another versions of the products are released. Bwahaha...

PLEASE, MAKE SOME NOISE. I HAVE APPLE iPHONE!

i can't make head or tail from this rant of yours. it must be the frustration - before you end up saving up for one device, another one is out & more expensive.

may God upgrade you. grin
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
frankben: seems you use a china phone to nairaland undecided
!!!. I use Iphone thank you
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Mistermamus(m): 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
coogar:

i can't make head or tail from this rant of yours. it must be the frustration - before you end up saving up for one device, another one is out & more expensive.

may God upgrade you. grin
buh wetin e talk na true sha let it rest
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by coogar: 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mistermamus: buh wetin e talk na true sha let it rest

there's no iota of truth in what he is saying.

the preorder is a different statistic altogether to the sales that apple would announce after the first week. only the products whose bar codes have been scanned would be recorded as sales. can you now see that your friend does not know how this works?

as long as apple has made their money from the number of shipped units, why should they care if the people preordering are middle-men or 3rd party retailers? a product sold is a product sold - whether it takes 5 years to get to the end user or not is irrelevant.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
coogar:

there's no iota of truth in what he is saying.

the preorder is a different statistic altogether to the sales that apple would announce after the first week. only the products whose bar codes have been scanned would be recorded as sales. can you now see that your friend does not know how this works?

as long as apple has made their money from the number of shipped units, why should they care if the people preordering are middle-men or 3rd party retailers? a product sold is a product sold - whether it takes 5 years to get to the end user or not is irrelevant.
What are you talking about? The pre-ordered product is the 4 million.PERIOD! I didn't even talk about other purchase number than the pre-ordered number of 4 million speculated. Please, just admit you don't understand what I am talking about before saying something else and inputting it in me.!

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by coogar: 12:46am On Sep 17, 2014
all4naija:
What are you talking about? The pre-ordered product is the 4 million.PERIOD! I didn't even talk about other purchase number than the pre-ordered number of 4 million speculated. Please, just admit you don't understand what I am talking about before saying something else and inputting it in me.!

you are just talking nonsense.....
apple counted the number of preordered products on their sites plus the number of 3rd party agents selling apple products through their networks as 4 million. 4 million is 4 million, that's what the statistics say & apple have already cashed their money on the 4 million units pre-ordered.

you, on the other hand, are arguing backwards. let's assume you own a bakery & some people preordered 4 million loaves of bread from you & paid the money even before the bread was baked....how many loaves are you going to declare as pre-ordered? grin cheesy does it concern you if all the 4 million loaves that were preordered get to the end user or not?

that's how meaningless your argument sounds.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 17, 2014
coogar:

you are just talking nonsense.....
apple counted the number of preordered products on their sites plus the number of 3rd party agents selling apple products through their networks as 4 million. 4 million is 4 million, that's what the statistics say & apple have already cashed their money on the 4 million units pre-ordered.

you, on the other hand, are arguing backwards. let's assume you own a bakery & some people preordered 4 million loaves of bread from you & paid the money even before the bread was baked....how many loaves are you going to declare as pre-ordered? grin cheesy does it concern you if all the 4 million loaves that were preordered get to the end user or not?

that's how meaningless your argument sounds.
Smh... Coogar, you refused not to shy away from the fact of this matter. That is, the pre-ordered products are not in the hands of those who actually need them. Whether you like it or not, those products will still be available for sale from those jingoistic surrogates(fanatical consumers) who are overhyping those recent iPhones like we have seen of the old products. I cannot fall for that your excuse that because 4 million iPhones have been pre-ordered, without evidence presented for that statistic, means they have been sold. Tell that to Zulus or Xhosas living in Townships in South Africa not me. Bwahaha...

Make some noise. I have an iPhone! grin cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by francis247(m): 5:56am On Sep 17, 2014
texazzpete:

Samsung purposefully made it that way for improved security hence the reason why the 5S's fingerprint scanner is easier to hack than that of the S5.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by francis247(m): 6:35am On Sep 17, 2014
coogar:

the fact that there's somebody out there willing to pay more than the retail price means apple phones have the appeal that other phones don't just have.

how come people don't sell samsung phones for the profit? cheesy why would i want to put that plastic shyte in my pocket in the first place? by all evidence, iphone is for the rich, android phones are for the poor. if a phone is so expensive & yet it keeps beating sales record then there's something you are missing.

4 million people preordering cannot be wrong.
The most illogical ideology ever. So you're saying that if the IPhone 6 were to be sold at a similar price as that of most Android devices, that there would be more number of preorders of a phone that is so 2011 over record I breaking innovative ones like the Z2 and S5 which were as expensive (the Z2 even much more) as the iPhone's at launch? That out of the over 1.75 billion users of smartphones world wide, that well over 1 billion of them wouldn't be on the Android platform but on IOS? Bwahahaha...
Like I earlier stated, this figure released by Apple about the IPhone 6 preorder in 24 hrs is Nothing but a huge HOAX. Take it to the banks.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by coogar: 10:25am On Sep 17, 2014
all4naija:
Smh... Coogar, you refused not to shy away from the fact of this matter. That is, the pre-ordered products are not in the hands of those who actually need them. Whether you like it or not, those products will still be available for sale from those jingoistic surrogates(fanatical consumers) who are overhyping those recent iPhones like we have seen of the old products. I cannot fall for that your excuse that because 4 million iPhones have been pre-ordered, without evidence presented for that statistic, means they have been sold. Tell that to Zulus or Xhosas living in Townships in South Africa not me. Bwahaha...

Make some noise. I have an iPhone! grin cheesy cool

you have no clue how sales work. you really have a lot to learn about this. you are here disputing the presale figure of 24 hrs when analysts are predicting about 15-16 million iPhones would be sold in the first 3 days.

francis247: The most illogical ideology ever. So you're saying that if the IPhone 6 were to be sold at a similar price as that of most Android devices, that there would be more number of preorders of a phone that is so 2011 over record I breaking innovative ones like the Z2 and S5 which were as expensive (the Z2 even much more) as the iPhone's at launch?

That out of the over 1.75 billion users of smartphones world wide, that well over 1 billion of them wouldn't be on the Android platform but on IOS? Bwahahaha...
Like I earlier stated, this figure released by Apple about the IPhone 6 preorder in 24 hrs is Nothing but a huge HOAX. Take it to the banks.

when did i say the bolded question?
point it out to me in any of my comment where i even mentioned one word in the balderdash you have contrived to pull out of the stratosphere.

the characteristic of a clueless poster is to assume someone said XYZ and then argue against XYZ. listen to me & listen good, the only reason people use android phones is because it's affordable & it's directly aimed at the masses, not because apple phones aren't better. if apple dumbs down their prices, samsung phones would be out of business within 6 months.

apple's number speaks for itself.....their preorders measured in 24 hrs even beats any of samsung's total sales measured in months despite the fact that apple phones are more expensive. comparing samsung phones to iphones is like comparing yakubu aiyegbeni to leo messi.

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
coogar:

you have no clue how sales work. you really have a lot to learn about this. you are here disputing the presale figure of 24 hrs when analysts are predicting about 15-16 million iPhones would be sold in the first 3 days.

You still don't understand what I am talking about. For example, you pre-ordered 10 sims from me for resale today(it means 10 sims have been ordered) for the first day(not the actual sale). After supplying them to you the following day you proceed to sell them to those who need them and it takes you another 4 days to do that. In summary, 1 day for pre-order + 1 day for delivery + 4 days for resale of the 1o sims = 6 days in total to get to the final consumers. The 6 days reflect the actual time the 10 number get to the final consume . Bwhahaha...
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by texazzpete(m): 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
all4naija: You still don't understand what I am talking about. For example, you pre-ordered 10 sims from me for resale today(it means 10 sims have been ordered) for the first day(not the actual sale). After supplying them to you the following day you proceed to sell them to those who need them and it takes you another 4 days to do that. In summary, 1 day for pre-order + 1 day for delivery + 4 days for resale of the 1o sims = 6 days in total to get to the final consumers. The 6 days reflect the actual time the 10 number get to the final consume . Bwhahaha...

No, you do not get it.

The 4 million pre-orders are direct-to-customer sales. There is no middle man here, this is all sold-through numbers.

And even worse for you, the iPhone 5S went on to record 9 million + sales in the first weekend alone. The 6/6+ will easily eclipse those numbers.

I'm not even sure why you're typing up this wall of text here, nobody else really believes that Apple is deliberately lying about sales. They achieve record breaking launch sales yearly without breaking a sweat.

Don't feel put out because most of your favorite Android OEMs are struggling. Sony just took a > $1bn loss on its Smartphone division due to poorer performance than expected.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
texazzpete:

No, you do not get it.

The 4 million pre-orders are direct-to-customer sales. There is no middle man here, this is all sold-through numbers.

And even worse for you, the iPhone 5S went on to record 9 million + sales in the first weekend alone. The 6/6+ will easily eclipse those numbers.

I'm not even sure why you're typing up this wall of text here, nobody else really believes that Apple is deliberately lying about sales. They achieve record breaking launch sales yearly without breaking a sweat.

Don't feel put out because most of your favorite Android OEMs are struggling. Sony just took a > $1bn loss on its Smartphone division due to poorer performance than expected.
O boi! You didn't even read where I said a friend pre-ordered one for resale for profit. Most of them are going to do the same thing. If you think they are directly sold to consumers then you have no idea of the reality of the pre-orders. Believe you me, the pre-orders are done by many people who want to resell them for profits. Go and ask very well.

Don't sweat over android with it freedom and user-friendly interfaces. Now, NFC and sizes have just been introduced to the curved edge patent infringement ranting Cupertino tech giant.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by coogar: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
all4naija: You still don't understand what I am talking about. For example, you pre-ordered 10 sims from me for resale today(it means 10 sims have been ordered) for the first day(not the actual sale). After supplying them to you the following day you proceed to sell them to those who need them and it takes you another 4 days to do that. In summary, 1 day for pre-order + 1 day for delivery + 4 days for resale of the 1o sims = 6 days in total to get to the final consumers. The 6 days reflect the actual time the 10 number get to the final consume . Bwhahaha...

you still don't understand how sales work?
if i preorder 10 sims from you, i have to pay for them before you deliver the 10 sims to me. it's a preordered good, i am not buying on credit. as long as your money is complete for the 10 sims i bought, you have sold 10 sims. what i decide to do with the 10 sims is none of your business - you have sold 10 sims.

preordering doesn't mean selling on credit. you ought to get a dictionary & understand what the word means. apple would have gotten the money for those 4 million units before they start despatching the goods, they are not a charity organisation.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
coogar:

you still don't understand how sales work?
if i preorder 10 sims from you, i have to pay for them before you deliver the 10 sims to me. it's a preordered good, i am not buying on credit. as long as your money is complete for the 10 sims i bought, you have sold 10 sims. what i decide to do with the 10 sims is none of your business - you have sold 10 sims.

preordering doesn't mean selling on credit. you ought to get a dictionary & understand what the word means. apple would have gotten the money for those 4 million units before they start despatching the goods, they are not a charity organisation.

Oh, yeah! Please. Who said they were pre-ordered on credits in the first place?The pre-ordered are not 4 million actually sold on the first 24 hours in the real sense because they aren't being used by the final consumers. They are still seating on the shelves waiting for brainwashed buyers. That is the reality of it. I am still waiting for the statistics on how they come about that number though.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by coogar: 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
all4naija: Oh, yeah! Please. Who said they were pre-ordered on credits in the first place?The pre-ordered are not 4 million actually sold on the first 24 hours in the real sense because they aren't being used by the final consumers. They are still seating on the shelves waiting for brainwashed buyers. That is the reality of it. I am still waiting for the statistics on how they come about that number though.

you are boxing yourself to a corner.
the question is - has apple sold 4 million units? has apple cashed the value of the 4 million units they have shipped?

if yes, why are you arguing? so you want apple to investigate where each unit went before they can declare how much units they have sold? i think this is the moment i should ask you whether you are even literate.

it's hard to believe any literate individual would argue this way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari / Checkout Out This 9ja Made Game(babalawo The first Chronicle) .....(pictures) / Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.