Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,226 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours (35734 Views)

Apple Sells Record 13 Million Iphone 6s/6s Plus In First Weekend / 250 Million Fake Phones Sold In Nigeria Yearly - NCC / Meet The 6 Phones With 3GB RAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
coogar:

you are boxing yourself to a corner.
the question is - has apple sold 4 million units? has apple cashed the value of the 4 million units they have shipped?

if yes, why are you arguing? so you want apple to investigate where each unit went before they can declare how much units they have sold? i think this is the moment i should ask you whether you are even literate.

it's hard to believe any literate individual would argue this way.

The fact that you are displaying your unusual nature is appalling to say the least. I am not saying they have to monitor their consumers to get the number. All I am saying is that in the real sense of dishing out numbers is to fool their fanatical consumers when those iPhones are still going to be unused by those who need them until they are resold in a week or two as against the 24 hours 4 million number. I don't know why you are still playing the gullible surrogate for brainwashed person.

If you cannot accept that reality in my aforementioned paragraph then something is wrong somewhere. Now I can see the very reason why Apple fanboys would stand on queue for days without eating just to take peek into what is in the store.

I think you are the illiterate here because you can't differentiate between pre-order and sold in actual sense. Dishing out a random number as 4 million is questionable. It could have been 4,345,123 million. Oh, please! Don't tell me you are blinded by your sentiment and fanaticism for the products

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by texazzpete(m): 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
all4naija:
O boi! You didn't even read where I said a friend pre-ordered one for resale for profit. Most of them are going to do the same thing. If you think they are directly sold to consumers then you have no idea of the reality of the pre-orders. Believe you me, the pre-orders are done by many people who want to resell them for profits. Go and ask very well.

Don't sweat over android with it freedom and user-friendly interfaces. Now, NFC and sizes have just been introduced to the curved edge patent infringement ranting Cupertino tech giant.

I don't understand your point.
Your friend made a purchase. He's going to sell it to someone else. Therefore, your friend has paid Apple money and your friend is a consumer. Whether he chooses to resell it or not, that isn't the issue. Apple isn't saying all Those 4 million people will be using the iPhones by the end of Friday. For some, delivery will be in a week. If past history will repeat itself, at least 5 more million should be sold in stores during the weekend.

At this point, you're just trolling. People have told you repeatedly that the bulk of iPhone buyers pretty much get theirs on contract where reselling isn't an option.

To your credit, I have never seen anyone put this much effort into troll posts before. Bravo.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
texazzpete:

Your friend made a purchase. He's going to sell it to someone else. Therefore, your friend has paid Apple money and your friend is a consumer. Whether he chooses to resell it or not, that isn't the issue. Apple isn't saying all Those 4 million people will be using the iPhones by the end of Friday. For some, delivery will be in a week. If past history will repeat itself, at least 5 more million should be sold in stores during the weekend.

At this point, you're just trolling. People have told you repeatedly that the bulk of iPhone buyers pretty much get theirs on contract where reselling isn't an option.

To your credit, I have never seen anyone put this much effort into troll posts before. Bravo.

Uh huh! You dispute the reality of the resale thing at first and now you are going about the the numbers. The reality is that good number of the 4 million is not going to the real consumers for a week or two until they are resold. Accept that and move on with your gullibility. That would be additional 5 million iPhone for no-brainers!

I am not trolling because I am telling you the reality of their marketing.

What do you say about NFC and sizes iPhone users criticized of android phones in the past returning to iPhone 6? The tech giant is gradually eating the same sh*ts! Oh, please! Bwahaha...

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by coogar: 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
all4naija: The fact that you are displaying your unusual nature is appalling to say the least. I am not saying they have to monitor their consumers to get the number. All I am saying is that in the real sense of dishing out numbers is to fool their fanatical consumers when those iPhones are still going to be unused by those who need them until they are resold in a week or two as against the 24 hours 4 million number. I don't know why you are still playing the gullible surrogate for brainwashed person.

why oh why would apple lie about their sales when they have been destroying samsung since the fall of man in eden? 3 weeks after the launch of galaxy s5, apple's 5s released 7 months earlier outsold samsung's brand new product. grin cheesy there's no need for apple to cook up the stats, you would hear the results on monday.....

just leave your addy here so i can arrange to put you on a suicide watch in case apple smashes past the 15 million barrier. cheesy grin

If you cannot accept that reality in my aforementioned paragraph then something is wrong somewhere. Now I can see the very reason why Apple fanboys would stand on queue for days without eating just to take peek into what is in the store.

i cannot accept the reality you contrived to pull out of your rectüm. there are reliable sources on the internet saying 4 million units were preordered, where's your own reliable source that apple were lying about their sales? if you cannot find one, then i think it's high time you drop this argument.

I think you are the illiterate here because you can't differentiate between pre-order and sold in actual sense. Dishing out a random number as 4 million is questionable. It could have been 4,345,123 million. Oh, please! Don't tell me you are blinded by your sentiment and fanaticism for the products.

stop embarrassing yourself in public. it's called preorder because money is taken long before the customers get their goods. apple have taken the value of 4 million units & transaction would be complete just before the goods are despatched to the customers. that's how it works.......

3 Likes

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by texazzpete(m): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
all4naija:
What do you say about NFC and sizes iPhone users criticized of android phones in the past returning to iPhone 6? The tech giant is gradually eating the same sh*ts! Oh, please! Bwahaha...[/i]

I'd say it's good for me as a consumer. I'm not sure why you're so emotionally Involved in this. All I know is that the second half of my smartphone combo is an iPhone, and with the 6, Apple has removed one of the. A job issues I've had with their phones.

As for NFC, it was always that annoying radio that I turned off first thing to maximize battery life. most of you sheep bleating about NFC have never actually used it for anything really special.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by coogar: 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
all4naija:
I think you are the illiterate here because you can't differentiate between pre-order and sold in actual sense. Dishing out a random number as 4 million is questionable. It could have been 4,345,123 million. Oh, please! Don't tell me you are blinded by your sentiment and fanaticism for the products.

if it's true you have a friend that pre-ordered the iphone 6, ask him if apple has taken their money from his card or not. cheesy grin

texazzpete:
I'd say it's good for me as a consumer. I'm not sure why you're so emotionally Involved in this. All I know is that the second half of my smartphone combo is an iPhone, and with the 6, Apple has removed one of the. A job issues I've had with their phones.

As for NFC, it was always that annoying radio that I turned off first thing to maximize battery life. most of you sheep bleating about NFC have never actually used it for anything really special.

that's the annoying thing about fandroids. they talk a good game about one feature or another but about half of them are still using jellybean on their phones - they have not been able to update their software. grin cheesy
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by francis247(m): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
coogar:

you have no clue how sales work. you really have a lot to learn about this. you are here disputing the presale figure of 24 hrs when analysts are predicting about 15-16 million iPhones would be sold in the first 3 days.

when did i say the bolded question?
point it out to me in any of my comment where i even mentioned one word in the balderdash you have contrived to pull out of the stratosphere.

the characteristic of a clueless poster is to assume someone said XYZ and then argue against XYZ. listen to me & listen good, the only reason people use android phones is because it's affordable & it's directly aimed at the masses, not because apple phones aren't better. if apple dumbs down their prices, samsung phones would be out of business within 6 months.

apple's number speaks for itself.....their preorders measured in 24 hrs even beats any of samsung's total sales measured in months despite the fact that apple phones are more expensive. comparing samsung phones to iphones is like comparing yakubu aiyegbeni to leo messi.

Agreed, majority of Android users are poor compared to most iPhone users. But the dogmatic opinion that these users will abandon their phones of 2GB RAM, large display, removable battery, longer battery life, open source OS, developer option, memory card slot, Bluetooth file sharing, infrared blasters, air gestures, multi window, and other hahardware and software features that iPhone users can only dream of for the rigid iPhone and the very myopic view that Samsung will run out of business within six months if Apple dumps down the price of the iPhone is nothing but ludicrous. The fact remains that Majority who use Android do so simply out of choice and not for lack of it unlike most iPhone users do so just to follow the trend.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by coogar: 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
francis247: Agreed, majority of Android users are poor compared to most iPhone users. But to say that these users will abandon their phones of 2GB RAM, large display, removable battery, longer battery life, open source OS, developer option, memory card slot, Bluetooth file sharing, infrared blasters, air gestures, multi window, and other hahardware and software features that iPhone users can only dream of for the rigid iPhone and that Samsung will run out of business within six months if Apple dumps down the price of the iPhone is nothing but ludicrous. The fact remains that Majority who use Android do so simply out of choice and not for lack of it unlike most iPhone users do so just to follow the trend.

why do you prefer your battery removable? are you a mechanic? grin cheesy i dunno about you, but the life expectancy of these smart phones is about 2 years. why should i care about battery when a new version is already out after 2 years & my service provider is offering the new version to me?

no, majority who use android cannot afford the apple phones & they don't even know they are being shortchanged. a camel would pass through the eye of a needle before an android user updates his software. grin if apple makes iphone as cheap as android phones, samsung would run down. cool

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
coogar:

if it's true you have a friend that pre-ordered the iphone 6, ask him if apple has taken their money from his card or not. cheesy grin

We know Apple users are die-hard ornery. That is the simple reason they continue to fall prey for the tech giant low specs. Are you telling me in the next week we are going to see iPhones sales got addition 5 million? Nah...! Give it a break! The earlier you realize that it's a marketing strategy the earlier for you to starting putting your money in a better specs like Samsung Galaxy S 5 or Sony Xperia Z2. They are way sophisticated than iPhones 6/6+. I am doing some help by telling you what is reality, lady.

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
texazzpete:

Didn't Apple users criticize Samsung of incorporating NFC in their specs in the past? They should probably be eating their sh*ts by now. I know how it tastes sour to eat the sh*ts said about others. The element of this bickering of other smartphones by Apple consumers is appalling to say the least. You would think the tech giant wouldn't have NFC or increase sizes in their products for years to come. Some even thought there is going to be transparent screen. Seriously, dude, Apple consumers are way of the track and it is no longer funny as they are now swallowing their sh*ts! Bwahaha...

I personally use the NFC on my smartphone for shopping through QR code and for reading Spanish, Chinese,etc words on billboards.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by coogar: 12:21am On Sep 18, 2014
all4naija: We know Apple users are die-hard ornery. That is the simple reason they continue to fall prey for the tech giant low specs. Are you telling me in the next week we are going to see iPhones sales got addition 5 million? Nah...! Give it a break!

the tortuous knots of logic you keep tying yourself in. by next week, the figure would smash the 10 million mark. you know why? because this is their biggest launching yet - they are releasing it in about 12 countries on friday.

The earlier you realize that it's a marketing strategy the earlier for you to starting putting your money in a better specs like Samsung Galaxy S 5 or Sony Xperia Z2. They are way sophisticated than iPhones 6/6+. I am doing some help by telling you what is reality, lady.

so now you want to tell me where to put my money? how is it your business? grin cheesy numbers don't lie. there's a reason people prefer apple to sony/samsung despite the fact that apple is more expensive.......close your eyes for a moment & think about it.

we shall revisit this issue on tuesday when apple would have announced their weekend sales. i hope you won't disappear from NL when apple would have rubbed poop in your face. but then again, you would have an excuse that the reported sales is fake........

samsung is shyte! grin
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 18, 2014
texazzpete:

I saw your post on TheVerge arguing on the specs with some guys. You were wrong all through.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by texazzpete(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
all4naija:
I personally use the NFC on my smartphone for shopping through QR code and for reading Spanish, Chinese,etc words on billboards. [/i]

NFC for reading Qr tags? NFC for translating foreign languages?
Lmao, are we in some sort of twilight zone? Everyone uses their cameras for those functions. I've never heard of anyone using NFC for QR codes.

Was this a drunk post?
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by texazzpete(m): 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
Picked mine up smiley

2 Likes

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by coogar: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by coogar: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
texazzpete: Picked mine up smiley

lucky you!
i missed delivery......i have rescheduled delivery for monday.

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
texazzpete:

NFC for reading Qr tags? NFC for translating foreign languages?
Lmao, are we in some sort of twilight zone? Everyone uses their cameras for those functions. I've never heard of anyone using NFC for QR codes.

Was this a drunk post?
Bwahaha... Your are ignorant! That is a disease, dude! You need to learn more about NFC before coming here to display your primitive nature. Hahaha... Use it to scan QR code as you would do with any near field communication tag by using the Microsoft Tag.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
texazzpete: Picked mine up smiley
I know you would pick your iSheep up on time,dude! How are you enjoying it though? Perhaps, your girlfriends will see your n u d e images on iCloud very soon! Hahaha..cheesy wink grin cool
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:

lucky you!
i missed delivery......i have rescheduled delivery for monday.
I am expecting you to follow! Bwahaha...
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by texazzpete(m): 7:32am On Sep 20, 2014
all4naija:
Bwahaha... Your are ignorant! That is a disease, dude! You need to learn more about NFC before coming here to display your primitive nature. Hahaha... Use it to scan QR code as you would do with any near field communication tag by using the Microsoft Tag.

Those are called NFC Tags, not QR Codes. Microsoft Tag scans QR codes using the Camera.

You have a lot to learn...

QR Codes are meant to be read by imaging devices (cameras). NFC tags are a whole different thing entirely.

The irony of you calling me 'ignorant' cheesy
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
texazzpete:

Those are called NFC Tags, not QR Codes. Microsoft Tag scans QR codes using the Camera.

You have a lot to learn...

QR Codes are meant to be read by imaging devices (cameras). NFC tags are a whole different thing entirely.

The irony of you calling me 'ignorant' cheesy
No, it is not. QR code are usually used for purchases. You will never get it because you haven't tried it out. This is how I do it. The scan application is set to NFC and scan QR tag just as you would with the Camera in Nokia Lumia that will quickly scan a tag using the camera(NFC does the same thing)because it is not prone to failure as QR code tag scan. Afterward sends what you scan to BING and find the locations where they have the shop you intended to purchase things online. Please, just admit you haven't tried it out. Admit you have tried out the 'Microsoft tag reader application(is NFC application)', Apple loser!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lORXILLMrxs
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by texazzpete(m): 6:48am On Sep 21, 2014
all4naija: No, it is not. QR code are usually used for purchases. You will never get it because you haven't tried it out. This is how I do it. The scan application is set to NFC and scan QR tag just as you would with the Camera in Nokia Lumia that will quickly scan a tag using the camera(NFC does the same thing)because it is not prone to failure as QR code tag scan. Afterward sends what you scan to BING and find the locations where they have the shop you intended to purchase things online. Please, just admit you haven't tried it out. Admit you have tried out the 'Microsoft tag reader application(is NFC application)', Apple loser!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lORXILLMrxs

I'm not sure if you have issues with English language, but that video just confirms everything I said and disproves your nonsense.

QR codes are only scanned with the Camera. As demonstrated in the video.
NFC Tags are read when you bring your phone in close proximity.

If you need to scan QR codes, only your camera will do. Absolutely no need for NFC.

LMAO, I suggest you go look at the video once more.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 21, 2014
texazzpete:

I'm not sure if you have issues with English language, but that video just confirms everything I said and disproves your nonsense.

QR codes are only scanned with the Camera. As demonstrated in the video.
NFC Tags are read when you bring your phone in close proximity.

If you need to scan QR codes, only your camera will do. Absolutely no need for NFC.

LMAO, I suggest you go look at the video once more.

The NFC app scans both tags, QR code tag and NFC tag. You are the one missing it up by using the word read. Indeed, NFC scan tags better. You thought earlier it's not possible to use NFC for purchases. Please...!
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 21, 2014
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by texazzpete(m): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2014
all4naija: The NFC app scans both tags, QR code tag and NFC tag. You are the one missing it up by using the word read. Indeed, NFC scan tags better. You thought earlier it's not possible to use NFC for purchases. Please...!

You don't need to lie. Microsoft Tag is not an 'NFC app'. It has QR reader + NFC tag reader functionality.

You earlier came out boasting about using NFC to read QR codes. That is impossible. When you use Microsoft Tag to read QR codes, that's using the camera. And every iPhone since the original one has been able to read QR codes since 2008.

Do not be an ingrate. Thank me for the free education I've just handed you.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
texazzpete:

You don't need to lie. Microsoft Tag is not an 'NFC app'. It has QR reader + NFC tag reader functionality.

You earlier came out boasting about using NFC to read QR codes. That is impossible. When you use Microsoft Tag to read QR codes, that's using the camera. And every iPhone since the original one has been able to read QR codes since 2008.

Do not be an ingrate. Thank me for the free education I've just handed you.
What is it called? Please.... I am not lying! We all called it NFC app here because it came out with the NFC idea in mind. However,that app reads both QR tag and NFC tag and can be used for shopping online. That is what I use it for and also for reading histograms and foreign languages. That is what I mean.

Let's agree to disagree, T
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by coogar: 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
all4naija:
What is it called? Please.... I am not lying! We all called it NFC app here because it came out with the NFC idea in mind. However,that app reads both QR tag and NFC tag and can be used for shopping online. That is what I use it for and also for reading histograms and foreign languages. That is what I mean.

Let's agree to disagree, T

http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2014/09/22First-Weekend-iPhone-Sales-Top-10-Million-Set-New-Record.html

as predicted, apple have broken last year's record......more than 10 million units sold in the first weekend. that's 6 million more than the number of pre-orders. grin cheesy

is it time to place you on a suicide watch? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
coogar:

http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2014/09/22First-Weekend-iPhone-Sales-Top-10-Million-Set-New-Record.html

as predicted, apple have broken last year's record......more than 10 million units sold in the first weekend. that's 6 million more than the number of pre-orders. grin cheesy

is it time to place you on a suicide watch? grin cheesy
No, it is not! Why should I? Not because some group of fanatics moving with the bandwagon to make sure the old habit is kept alive I should jump in frenzy and the usual make-some-noise jubilation to buy what I don't find fascinating. Not to make mention of the current idea to incorporate NFC, change the sizes which they complained about of other products and after all the infringement battles with Samsung. If there is any reason for me to look down on iPhone users all rather Apple iSheep it is for that major incidence in the past. Please, enjoy your iPhone 10-million record while it last. But, don't expect me to have my hands on it anytime in the future.
grin grin grin cool
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by coogar: 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
all4naija:
No, it is not! Why should I? Not because some group of fanatics moving with the bandwagon to make sure the old habit is kept alive I should jump in frenzy and the usual make-some-noise jubilation to buy what I don't find fascinating. Not to make mention of the current idea to incorporate NFC, change the sizes which they complained about of other products and after all the infringement battles with Samsung. If there is any reason for me to look down on iPhone users all rather Apple iSheep it is for that major incidence in the past. Please, enjoy your iPhone 10-million record while it last. But, don't expect me to have my hands on it anytime in the future.
grin grin grin cool

oh my gosh!
were you not yapping your mouth few days ago that there's no way they will sell more than the 4 million pre-ordered units?

all4naija: We know Apple users are die-hard ornery. That is the simple reason they continue to fall prey for the tech giant low specs. Are you telling me in the next week we are going to see iPhones sales got addition 5 million? Nah...! Give it a break! The earlier you realize that it's a marketing strategy the earlier for you to starting putting your money in a better specs like Samsung Galaxy S 5 or Sony Xperia Z2. They are way sophisticated than iPhones 6/6+. I am doing some help by telling you what is reality, lady.

i thought you said the figure was a marketing strategy here. grin cheesy all4naija getting caught in his own pükery. now he's changed mouth like he expected apple to sell 10 million - after disputing they will not sell 9 million only last week.

what a twist - so you mean you expected apple to sell more than 10 million units in the first weekend? grin cheesy this is despite the fact that china wasn't among the countries where it launched on friday.

don't sweat it, my prayer remains you'll never lay your hands on any apple phone. keep enjoying your samsung for now. i hope nothing disrupts your marriage with samsung - who else deserves a substandard product if not you? grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

oh my gosh!
were you not yapping your mouth few days ago that there's no way they will sell more than the 4 million pre-ordered units?

i thought you said the figure was a marketing strategy here. grin cheesy all4naija getting caught in his own pükery. now he's changed mouth like he expected apple to sell 10 million - after disputing they will not sell 9 million only last week.

what a twist - so you mean you expected apple to sell more than 10 million units in the first weekend? grin cheesy this is despite the fact that china wasn't among the countries where it launched on friday.

don't sweat it, my prayer remains you'll never lay your hands on any apple phone. keep enjoying your samsung for now. i hope nothing disrupts your marriage with samsung - who else deserves a substandard product if not you? grin
I still stand on my words, it is a marketing strategy! It is plan to garner more gullible wannabee iSheep with time to come. I am not hating though. Most people are going to wait endlessly for their iPhones to arrive due to demand exceeding supply from the look of things. Thanks to those who are not perturbed by the fact that they are putting their money on low quality plastic gilded by aluminum. The same thing they accused Samsung of in the past. Hehehe... Those Apple users are very funny. They are probably eating their sh*ts by now and that is a big shame on them. Bwahaha...!

There is still no irrefutable evidence that they have sold over 10 million iPhones three days after launch. Not until I can see the invoices I would not be moved by this display of flamboyance in gross irritation to my eyes, on beating previous records as thought that would make me change my mind to quickly go and buy one. No way!

Go for you! keep enjoying the overrated device while I have the freedom to tweak and interact with my Android smartphone as though it's a truly ANDROID in reality. Hahaha...
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by coogar: 12:39am On Sep 23, 2014
all4naija:
I still stand on my words, it is a marketing strategy! It is plan to garner more gullible wannabee iSheep with time to come. I am not hating though. Most people are going to wait endless for their iPhones to arrive due to demand exceeding supply from the look of things. Thanks to those who are not perturbed by the fact that they are putting their money on low quality plastic gilded by aluminum. The same thing they accused Samsung of in the past. Hehehe... Those Apple users are very funny. They are probably eating their sh*ts by now and that is a big shame on them. Bwahaha...!

There is still no irrefutable evidence that they have sold over 10 million iPhones three days after launch. Not until I can see the invoices I would not be moved by this display of flamboyance in gross irritation to my eyes, on beating previous records as thought that would make me change my mind to quickly go and buy one. No way!

Go for you! keep enjoying the overrated device while I have the freedom to tweak and interact with my Android smartphone as though it's a truly ANDROID in reality. Hahaha...

you would probably ask to see michele obama's clitòris too just to be sure she's a woman. it seems you dunno when to give up with your balderdash.

apple didn't set a record because of you - they dunno you exist. what has your buying apple phone or not buying gotta do with their profit/loss account? they just sold more than 10 million units and you are here feeling important that they announced that figure so you can buy their product.

just give up already. you love samsung, go on the samsung thread & constitute a nuisance there. leave the iSheep alone with their cross. you have made more posts here than the iSheep sef. obsession much? grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari / Checkout Out This 9ja Made Game(babalawo The first Chronicle) .....(pictures) / Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.