Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,331 members, 7,884,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? (21649 Views)

Counter Thread: Why Do Single Girls/ladies Go After Married Men / Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? / Can Women/ladies Go Through University Without Having A Bf ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by Kanwulia: 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
Why do men look for tissue paper when they wanno phock? wink

*to clean over-flowing custard*
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by soulglo: 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
letsdothis:

I know what i'm saying. Baby wipes is wet. The liquid is soft chemical for baby bum bum not for veejay. if you are wiping veejay after peeing you are exposing veejay to chemicals not advisable

So you're suggesting that wiping after you urinate is a bad thing? Whatever. I think she says baby wipes but meant wipes. Most people refer to most wipes as baby wipes. The only thing I would not advice is scented wipes. They are not good for your vagina but the idea of urinating and just pulling up your panties is just plain gross

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by PassingShot(m): 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
ignis: Another dumb question from a dumb guy.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by oluagness(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
libertyfather: They insert it in the v****a pee on it, when soaked like baby diaper they will remove it and throw away...na style grin
lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by oluagness(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
100Cents: Are you a virgin ?

Haven't you seen a woman peeing before ?

Peep through the door hole..

Are you a virgin ? NO

Haven't you seen a woman peeing before ?
I saw one peeing while standing, she pulled her skirt up and doing the stuff. This style is not hygienic? Hence, she could not use tissue paper or water.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by oluagness(m): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
ignis: Another dumb question from a dumb guy.
If I call you a dumb girl, it will be a total embarrassment to dumb people because your condition is critical and worst. Dumb people are not in your class, they are better than you.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by oluagness(m): 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
adebrave1: I'm learning, even though I'm not a lady

bros, I am equally learning. How I wish moderator is reading as well.

apolonius: Ask your mum!
My mother is late. I am a complete orphan. No father, no mother, no sister. Bros, please don't remind me my predicament.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by oluagness(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
letsdothis:

You are a liar. Stop forming americana here jare.

she is Americana for sure.
letsdothis:

You are still lying abi. You want to feel among the ajebutter girls by force
you know am reach house ney?
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by apolonius(m): 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
oluagness:
bros, I am equally learning here. How are wish op is reading as well.

My mother is late. I am a complete orphan. No father, no mother, no sister. Bros, please don't remind me my predicament.

I am so sorry dear. I was just poking a humour line.

How are you?
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
oluagness:

she is Americana for sure.

you know am reach house ney?

which americana? You better dont let the name kreamidiva decieve you because of cream and butter inside it. Shes an ajepako girl feeling among
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by oluagness(m): 2:34am On Sep 18, 2014
apolonius:

I am so sorry dear. I was just poking a humour line.

How are you?

thank you bros
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by ire4me: 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jennydoris: Well I really don't know why you are asking such question but let me give a tip of why some women use tissue paper when urinating. Why I said some is because not every woman likes using the tissue paper. While some use the tissue, some others go with water and some don't use any of the two. As you know, urine has an awful odour that comes with it, and as a woman who has reached adolescent age there are so many changes that you will notice at this point in time and one of them includes virgin al discharge. And some of this discharge if not taken care of gives the V-shape an offensive odour that's why it's advisable to use panty liner. And that's where the use of tissue comes in. After urinating some of us use the tissue or water as the case maybe to clean or wash off the urine dropping from the inner part of the V-shape so as to avoid the odour there after. No girl or woman in her right senses will like to perceive any foul smell from her V-shape especially when going out or in the midst of people. So in other to avoid such smell it's advisable to use either water or tissue to save ourselves the embarrassment of smelling like what I don't know and also to avoid body odour to a very large extent. In a situation where you won't be comfortable to use water then you can opt in for tissue paper. I myself don't buy the idea of using water. Though I heard it's the best thing to use. But water usage is more preferably when you are sitting at the comfort of your own toilet not when your in the public. So when going out, go with tissue or baby wipes. If you are a lover of using water hold your peace till you get to your home. Using tissue after urinating is simply called womanly sanitation. I hope my answer helps.

You have good point. But somebody said water can encourage bacterial while tissue contains chemical. Which is which?
Ladies, don't use anything after pee. Our fore mama didn't use any .
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by ire4me: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jennydoris: Well I really don't know why you are asking such question but let me give a tip of why some women use tissue paper when urinating. Why I said some is because not every woman likes using the tissue paper. While some use the tissue, some others go with water and some don't use any of the two. As you know, urine has an awful odour that comes with it, and as a woman who has reached adolescent age there are so many changes that you will notice at this point in time and one of them includes virgin al discharge. And some of this discharge if not taken care of gives the V-shape an offensive odour that's why it's advisable to use panty liner. And that's where the use of tissue comes in. After urinating some of us use the tissue or water as the case maybe to clean or wash off the urine dropping from the inner part of the V-shape so as to avoid the odour there after. No girl or woman in her right senses will like to perceive any foul smell from her V-shape especially when going out or in the midst of people. So in other to avoid such smell it's advisable to use either water or tissue to save ourselves the embarrassment of smelling like what I don't know and also to avoid body odour to a very large extent. In a situation where you won't be comfortable to use water then you can opt in for tissue paper. I myself don't buy the idea of using water. Though I heard it's the best thing to use. But water usage is more preferably when you are sitting at the comfort of your own toilet not when your in the public. So when going out, go with tissue or baby wipes. If you are a lover of using water hold your peace till you get to your home. Using tissue after urinating is simply called womanly sanitation. I hope my answer helps.

You have good point. But somebody said water can encourage bacterial while tissue contains chemical. Which is which?
Ladies, don't use anything after pee. Our fore mama didn't use any .
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by ire4me: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
temigracie: ..I usually use it to clean and cover the toilet sit...

....Especially in public toilets...

Then i use the remaining tissue paper for another thing....

What other thing ma?

I need an answer grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by ire4me: 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
Flytefalls: They make little paper boats to test the hardness of the toilet water.

Seriously, you aren't the only male to ask this question. So, answer is they wipe their woman bits to avoid dripping excess urine onto underwear, carpets, bus seats and the mouths of... angry

I don't know why guy wants to know everything about their woman.

As for me sha, I use water at home and tissue elsewhere.
Not using it is not good enough.

Anyway, the choice is yours.
Proper cleaning may prevent unnecessary deceases.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by BreezyRita(f): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
kreamidiva: I hate tissue paper.

Baby wipes is the best.... ladies try it.
Yea........ I prefer wipes too
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by kreamidiva(f): 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
BreezyRita:

Better pickin
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
kreamidiva:

Better pickin

You again? I will make sure I chase you from this thread
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by ire4me: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2014
BreezyRita:

What cannot be easily flushed, tissue has no issue
I am own my own, abi?
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by ire4me: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2014
letsdothis:

You again? I will make sure I chase you from this thread

Haba!
Has she offended you?

If no,
let her remain;
If yes,
I will collaborate with you. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 19, 2014
candidbabe:

water encourages growth of bacteria in the womanliness so tissue is preferable.

Only water doesnt except it is used alongside with any form of soap, that is when it is harmful

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by ire4me: 11:37am On Sep 19, 2014
soulglo:

So you're suggesting that wiping after you urinate is a bad thing? Whatever. I think she says baby wipes but meant wipes. Most people refer to most wipes as baby wipes. The only thing I would not advice is scented wipes. They are not good for your vagina but the idea of urinating and just pulling up your panties is just plain gross

Pulling up without wipe has become serious misconduct?
Oh, our lawmakers most include it; our grannies that are pulling up without wipe will be tried. grin cheesy

But seriously, It is not hygienic, just try to watch or use tissue paper.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by oluagness(m): 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tashamania:

Only water doesnt except it is used alongside with any form of soap, that is when it is harmful

i don't understand. Are you saying tissue paper and wipe can be harmful?
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by 5minsmadness: 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
Using only water to clean your virgina is the best but preferable when the water's source is known e.g your house. It DOES NOT encourage bacterial growth. (Cleaning your virgina after peeing is not the same as douching which involves using water to clean deep inside the vagina.)

Using tissue to clean your virgina is more convenient especially when using a public toilet and you don't trust the source of water. However if you are too vigorous in cleaning and miraculously leave bits of tissue in your virgina it can act as a medium for infection.

Using wipes whether baby wipes or 'ordinary' wipes will leave a sweet after scent and is just as good as using tissue paper. The 'chemicals' are not harsh enough to cause any alteration in pH of virginal skin(again its not douching you are doing, only cleaning.) However, wipes do tend to cause a nuisance in that they clog up/block toilets.

Thanks 5minsmadness for letting me use your moniker albeit without your knowledge kiss
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by soulglo: 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
5minsmadness: Using only water to clean your virgina is the best but preferable when the water's source is known e.g your house. It DOES NOT encourage bacterial growth. (Cleaning your virgina after peeing is not the same as douching which involves using water to clean deep inside the vagina.)

Using tissue to clean your virgina is more convenient especially when using a public toilet and you don't trust the source of water. However if you are too vigorous in cleaning and miraculously leave bits of tissue in your virgina it can act as a medium for infection.

Using wipes whether baby wipes or 'ordinary' wipes will leave a sweet after scent and is just as good as using tissue paper. The 'chemicals' are not harsh enough to cause any alteration in pH of virginal skin(again its not douching you are doing, only cleaning.) However, wipes do tend to cause a nuisance in that they clog up/block toilets.

Thanks 5minsmadness for letting me use your moniker albeit without your knowledge kiss

Quick question for those who use water. Don't you guys have to dry off after washing with water? What do you dry off with if not tissue. Please don't tell me you just squat there until it air dries
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by oluagness(m): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
ire4me: I don't know why guy wants to know everything about their woman.

As for me sha, I use water at home and tissue elsewhere.
Not using it is not good enough.

Anyway, the choice is yours.
Proper cleaning may prevent unnecessary deceases.

It is good to know what is going on within our body. Since we have men that are gynecologists, what is the barrier in accessing ladies?

Try to know what is going on in your man oooooo shocked shocked shocked

5minsmadness: Using only water to clean your virgina is the best but preferable when the water's source is known e.g your house. It DOES NOT encourage bacterial growth. (Cleaning your virgina after peeing is not the same as douching which involves using water to clean deep inside the vagina.)

Interesting.
using water is the best only when the source is known, in simple sentence, the water must be good / pure water.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by oluagness(m): 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
soulglo:

Quick question for those who use water. Don't you guys have to dry off after washing with water? What do you dry off with if not tissue. Please don't tell me you just squat there until it air dries

@5minsmadness, can you answer the question?

5minsmadness?
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by ire4me: 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2014

I have tried to say water is tissue paper is good but water is better especially when you are in your house.

Thank you for nice elaboration.

But this your name bad oooo lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by 5minsmadness: 1:00am On Sep 20, 2014

shocked shocked shocked

VANESSAAAA!!!! angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by lepasharon(f): 5:10am On Sep 20, 2014
I flush baby wipes down the loo. I knw it's bad I should stop sad
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by oluagness(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
lepasharon: I flush baby wipes down the loo. I knw it's bad I should stop sad

Thank God you know is bad.
Please stop before you toilet stop flushing
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 21, 2014
oluagness:

i don't understand. Are you saying tissue paper and wipe can be harmful?

Never said that. But yes, it can be harmful but to a very low extent compared to using soap and water. Water alone is best

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Sister Wants Traditional Marriage In The City: Is It Normal? / Megachem MD, Sam Ubachukwu, Buries His Mother In Style In Ichi, Anambra / My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.