Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,628 members, 7,972,330 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:08 AM

Importation Biz Expose Must Have - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Importation Biz Expose Must Have (778 Views)

Free Guide To Mini Importation Biz / How To Start Lucrative Importation Biz In Nigeria!! / Top Secret How To Make 100% Profit From Mini Importation Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importation Biz Expose Must Have by emmnet(m): 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Discover How You Can Start Growing Between #120,000 - #150,000 Monthly With Ease On An Online Importation Business In Nigeria With Just N20,000 Capital And Grow Big Monthly!

From The Desk of EMMANUEL ABIODUN ELIJAH aka EMMNET
Dear Guru,
Firstly congratulate yourself for coming across this great invitation. If you have been struggling to make money online and all your efforts are just in vain or you are sweating to make PEANUTS ONLINE. There is a SOLUTION to it and the SOLUTION IS NOW!!!!!
Am going to show you how you can start your own mini importation business , i know it might sound a bit strange to you but am going to show you real live verifiable proofs on this website. After several months of research, trials and errors i finally discovered how any Nigerian can start up an importation business with just a capital of N20,000 importing goods in small scale from china and reselling them at a more higher price here without even owning a shop or traveling to china, When i started my own importation business i started with N10,000 buying goods in small scale from china right from my home and once they arrive i supply them at a more higher price to the retailers in the local market here in Nigeria. TO get this ebook send a blank mail with the subject SOLUTION to abiodun4un@gmail. Com and I will forward it to ur mail. Act fast now

(1) (Reply)

Introducing PARAGON Lgistics Limited... / Sales Representatives Needed - Lagos Office / Sell You Can Stop Masturabtion Book And Make Great Profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.