Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife (3395 Views)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’t (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by Willyesq(f): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2008
i have a girl whom i have known for over 11 years now. All this years our relationship has not been stable. we have been in and out of it and for all these years has never been sexually engaged. Recently, we came together again with more commitment on my side to make something out us.But her attitude at time seems quite nauseating. She could be trusted in someway as just confirmed that my girl is truly a virgin even at 28yrs. But is this enough ground to ignore every other relavant issues in consideration for the choice of a wife.
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by MrCrackles(m): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2008
grin grin grin

you want to know the reason why i am laughing?

ok, the 99% of posts like this especially in the romance, dating and sexuality section always come from people with less than 10 posts on nairaland
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by igwe11(m): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2008
Brother, this could happen to anybody.
My contributions are as follow:-

1. Is either  you were unable to make her feel like a woman long time ago.
2. She  still has an upper hand over you should in case you dump her today, her pride as a woman is still  in her.
3.I think being a virgin has nothing to do with attitude.If her attitude is bad its bad irrespective of being a virgin.
4.Try to find out what the problem is, a girl at 28, u may you have been promising to make it up to her but to no avail.
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by iice(f): 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2008
Goodluck in your married life. Sheessh
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by iz2much: 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2008
No comment grin grin grin
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by whitelexi(m): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2008
Virginity and morals are 2 different things, I'd rather go for a babe who is respectful and has good morals but not a virgin, than to go for a virgin whose virginal pride wont let me drink water and drop cup.

Look at all the negative sides of virginity and maybe then u will know what to do. Being a virgin doesnt mean she will be a better cook or even wife, it doesnt mean u can trust her more than another. . . Infact, she'll be useless in bed and full of sexual problems she should've gotten used to by now if u had performed your activities a long time ago.

Honest advice is to look into your options before marriage because after marriage u are as good as tied down for life!
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by izeek(m): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2008
u will eventually disvirgin her when the time is right, which will make her like all d disvirgined girls.
but that can not make her manners any better. virginity is just one overflogged issue,
so what if she is a virgin at 28?
does that say she will not cheat after she has done it with u?
man her manners is the main issue.
trust me, some prostitues better pass the virginswey i dey meet for church.
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by JJYOU: 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2008
whitelexi:

Virginity and morals are 2 different things, I'd rather go for a babe who is respectful and has good morals but not a virgin, than to go for a virgin whose virginal pride wont let me drink water and drop cup.

Look at all the negative sides of virginity and maybe then u will know what to do. Being a virgin doesnt mean she will be a better cook or even wife, it doesnt mean u can trust her more than another. . .  Infact, she'll be useless in bed and full of sexual problems she should've gotten used to by now if u had performed your activities a long time ago.

Honest advice is to look into your options before marriage because after marriage u are as good as tied down for life!
Infact, she'll be useless in bed and full of sexual problems she should've gotten used to by now if u had performed your activities a long time ago.
not true

izeek:

trust me, some prostitues better pass the virginswey i dey meet for church.
wish i could say you are wrong but i cant.
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by Moyola(f): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2008
Willyesq:

But is this enough ground to ignore every other relavant issues in consideration for the choice of a wife.

IS NOT!  angry
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by JJYOU: 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2008
how old are you by the way and can you ask her to work on her behaviour then look out for changes
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by izeek(m): 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2008
JJYOU:

how old are you by the way and can you ask her to work on her behaviour then look out for changes

like u dint hear him say they have dated for 11yrs.
even if he started at 14, then he shud be 25 now.
which makes me beliv he shud know that sometimes ur bad attitude preceeds u.
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by steve49ja(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2008
another thread
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by JJYOU: 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2008
izeek:

like u dint hear him say they have dated for 11yrs.
even if he started at 14, then he should be 25 now.
which makes me beliv he should know that sometimes ur bad attitude preceeds u.
some people dont notice they do wrong until people draw their attention.  she could easily be a misunderstood fabulous girl. so discusion table i say
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by smooooooth: 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2008
guy marry for more concret reasons

not for virginity,cos after u eat the

apple,u still stuck with her headache.

though a woman that have remained a

virgin till 28, can be trusted not to cheat

she may even be so uptight that after the

day u dis-virgin even u may have to go thru

hell to get her into bed everytime u want to.
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by izeek(m): 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2008
discussion my foot.
she has been going off and on like nepa, and then they came back and she started phcn moves.
abeg send her away.
if e no let her change marry an ashewo with a good heart.
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by fez(m): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2008
Mr man, your love for her should not be base on her virginity. Virginity and moral excelence are two different things. Please, think well and make a rigth decision.
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by cooldud62: 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2008
I wont marry a virgin,
i will marry a well behaved and intelligent gurl tongue

If it happens that my well behaved and intelligent gurl is a virgin,
that will be great. . . period!

Many are virginns coz there was no opportunity,release them and you'll see stuffz lipsrsealed
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by steve49ja(m): 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2008
cooldud62*:

I wont marry a virgin,
i will marry a well behaved and intelligent gurl tongue

If it happens that my well behaved and intelligent gurl is a virgin,
that will be great. . . period!

Many are virginns because there was no opportunity,release them and you'll see stuffz lipsrsealed

you're mouthed
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by izeek(m): 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2008
about many virgins lacking opportunity,
omo i bliv oooh .
i don see wetin dem go do if dem get the space.
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2008
Puhleez, wots all this about lacking opportunity.
Ive add offers many in fact. Been in different trying situations but ive always and ALWAYS said NO.
Ive made a vow to God and I'm sticking to it.
Virgin or no Virgin the most important thing is a girls character.
If that isnt there, then u have just cause to make assumptions.
don't let ur ignorance fool u!
Soory, just had to vent.
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by debosky(m): 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2008
I suspect the girl knows you will do anything to marry a 'virgin' and thus will misbehave as long as she has the 'ulimate prize' a lot of deluded men are after.

This is the main problem I have with some 'virgins' - many of them think because they haven't had intercourse, it makes them better than everyone else, as wel as the gullible (aka stupid) men who elevate virginity above all other 'qualities' (is it even a quality or just a physical state?)

The mere fact that you dislike her so much but will consider marrying her because she is a virgin shows the hold she has on you. Forget about virginity as a primary requirement. Character comes first.

PS - regardless of what anyone says, you won't know till you actually try, and even then you may not be able to tell for sure whether she was a virgin or not. So why base your life decision on such a flimsy thing?
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by whitelexi(m): 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2008
as long as she has the 'ulimate prize' a lot of deluded men are after.

Girls like that usually wake up at the age of 45, then join the reigning church grin grin grin

Then they'll be very very happy and willing to please any man just so he marries them grin grin grin
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by JJYOU: 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2008
whitelexi:

Girls like that usually wake up at the age of 45, then join the reigning church grin grin grin

Then they'll be very very happy and willing to please any man just so he marries them grin grin grin
o boy you wicked o
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by steve49ja(m): 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2008
First of all youre made to believe theres no virgin(matured not kids below 12) left in the world not just africa, later you keep hearing left right and center am a virgin!!!! shocked weffin person wan berif sef?

@poster
guy forget virginity and marry her for who she is,thats if her character suits you
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by JJYOU: 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2008
steve49ja:

First of all youre made to believe theres no virgin(matured not kids below 12) left in the world not just africa, later you keep hearing left right and center am a virgin!!!! :o weffin person wan berif sef?

@poster
guy forget virginity and marry her for who she is,thats if her character suits you
there are loads.
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by whitelexi(m): 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2008
JJYOU:

there are loads.

Come oh, why are u fronting virgins like this sef? You be virgin? lipsrsealed
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by izeek(m): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2008
there are still vee's lying around, or in babex case browsing the net.
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by smooooooth: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2008
guy i believe u, na lack of opportunity

this babex, don open thread tire looking

for guys, but nobody answer am, maybe

if to say one answer, we for get different

post from here here.
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by steve49ja(m): 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2008
the same V would confess 'i was raped when i was a teenager and was too embarrassed to tell you' just after you confirm she's not undecided
wo the thingy tire me
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2008
smooooth funny!!! We have "guys" and "good guys". Bsides will I hook up wit some1 i met on NL. Pls, this is so funny. Good one sha keep it up kiss
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by Okijajuju1(m): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2008
Virginity is over-rated.

And by the way, wetin concern virginity and marriage sef?? Abi you think sayif you marry virgin your marriage go better pass my own??
Re: Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife by JJYOU: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2008
Okija_juju:

Virginity is over-rated.

And by the way, wetin concern virginity and marriage sef?? Abi you think sayif you marry virgin your marriage go better pass my own??
why didnt you try waiting and see how under rated it is. you have lost your chance of being one. if it was cheap we all would be one. respect people who have the respect for their bodies and will power to hold themselves this day and age. it is not a simple as u think

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

S*x Tips 4 Boys: Down South (18sl) / Sexiest Sms Hunt / Why I Keep Dating Rich Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.