Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,702 members, 7,979,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:46 AM

Serious Minded Female For Marriage Needed. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Serious Minded Female For Marriage Needed. (726 Views)

I Need A Mature Minded Female Friendship That Can Lead Anywhere. / I Need An Open Minded Female For A Serious Relationship / Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Minded Female For Marriage Needed. by cartigiana(m): 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2008
Am a 31 years single parent ,i just moved back from canada to settle in abuja and also look for a wife that i ll get married to.i have a daughter i was never married the mom took her when she left, but all the women i meet they keep on duping and riping me off.am an easy going person and very homely but i dnt know why?is it that they dnt like a single parent like me? please i want some suggestions and anybody who might be interested in having a serious relationship that ll eventually lead to marriage. please drop a line tyron_hex@yahoo.com

NB:please no time wasters,your picture gets mine.
Re: Serious Minded Female For Marriage Needed. by Gamine(f): 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2008
Is it in abuja people go to look for wife??

See this time wasting scammer, are you not the one seeking? You expect us to drop pic first, you better put yours up or you are a goner
Re: Serious Minded Female For Marriage Needed. by Tgirl4real(f): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2008
Na today? e don tey

a duro pe sad
Re: Serious Minded Female For Marriage Needed. by Lehadija(f): 6:30am On Dec 22, 2008
. wink
Re: Serious Minded Female For Marriage Needed. by lancevader(m): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2008
Hm.m.wandrîng
Re: Serious Minded Female For Marriage Needed. by carnal: 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2008
I am a young man of 29,married since i was 26,have a daughter who is going to be three in march,well i won't say that i am right but witht he Grace of God i am comfortable, i do use to feel the same way that ladies reap me off but i guess i was wrong when i met my wife,she probably made me realise things i do that females ordinarily do not need to know,she taught to be completely simple and humble that way people don't know who i am,so my brother i gave you these instance to let you know that you might doing something wrong and that is why you are being reaped off,so my advise is keep cool,hide information about yourself,don't be flamboyant,no show-offs and no mister big man,am sure that way you might atleast meet ladies that won't reap you off.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Man To Hook Up With For The Coming Valentines Day / Deltans, Drop Your Facebook Id Here Lets Meet. / Tmt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.