Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,163 members, 7,887,391 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:07 AM

Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? (50611 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
Unguwa uku or minjibir? Pls somebody update a specific location where dis occurred.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by omenka(m): 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
crown777: Another cover up plot!!! Killing of innocent youths to divert our attention. It's not going to work again Gej, Can president aka 50 cent and the rest of Gunit should pls tell us the true story about the money that was intercepted by South African authority. Naija youths Wake Up
lipsrsealed
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by confirmerg(m): 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
Oga o. omo olomo, what did Nigeria students do for this people. God protect us ooo.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Ozonna(m): 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
As our military starts recording victories against the insurgents at the war front, these vile creatures will have no option but to resort to attacks like this and suicide bombing. They're now desperate.

The intelligence community (DMI, SSS, etc) and the police should rise to the occasion. In cases like this instead of waiting for the army to respond because they're obviously being overstretched at this moment, our MOPOL should've been the first line of defence.

RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by akpanbaba: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
Alhaji Kwakwanso for President
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by 1stola: 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ttalk: I pray there'll be no casualty
You understand English so?
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Saheed9: 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
Akshow: Its not bomb blast, its gun shots.
which one is better?
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by donshaddow(m): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
The truth about this Bokoharam issue is that some politicians are benefiting from it cos contract are changing hands. Though its a religious issue, but some high profile politician are sabotaging govt efforts and there's a big mole in the govt selling out some info to them. The Federal govt seems to be confused and scared of stepping on toes. Well, God bless and help Nigeria. Good day people.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by pappilo(m): 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
Iamoilprince: God save this country! Shekau must be angry cos of the no of men he lost recently! His days are numbered! Trust me

I thought he was dead
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
Poem for those who lost loved ones...

“On the Death of Anne Brontë” by Charlotte Brontë( Source here)

There’s little joy in life for me,
And little terror in the grave;
I’ve lived the parting hour to see
Of one I would have died to save.

Calmly to watch the failing breath,
Wishing each sigh might be the last;
Longing to see the shade of death
O’er those belovèd features cast.

The cloud, the stillness that must part
The darling of my life from me;
And then to thank God from my heart,
To thank Him well and fervently;

Although I knew that we had lost
The hope and glory of our life;
And now, benighted, tempest-tossed,
Must bear alone the weary strife.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by texazzpete(m): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
oneeast: The north should maintain the spate of bombings and destruction of their land and economy so far as it does not affect us in our comfort here in Anambra!

We are cool with the northerners bombing the northern region! cool cool

A school was bombed.

A Federal college. So you can expect some Christians there. And religious inclination aside, those people are Kids, the children we all hope will come out and help to solve the massive issues of illiteracy and ignorance in the North.

And here you are, rejoicing over the deaths of teenagers and youths!

Curses be on you, accursed dolt!

21 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Saheed9: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
infinitty: kwankwaso and sanusi have determined to make kano state a terror state. Lets not forget so soon that it only in kano that we experienced about five different bomb blasts under 24 hours some time ago, all these blasts started shortly after sanusi became the emir of kano. Now kwankwaso is warming up to contest for presidency under APC platform. So that all part of Nigeria will be proned to bomb blast should he become the president(very impossible)
how does all these add up?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by omolizzy(f): 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
Silkmoth33: Unguwa uku or minjibir? Pls somebody update a specific location where dis occurred.

Lol....fce is located at kabuga close to buk
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
20 injured now stable at MMSH, 'significant' mortality recorded.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Faun(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
Please people, I need your confirmation that no BBWs were harmed.
Please, it's very important.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
CyberWolf: Does Kano state has CSO at all?
. Your sentence is so foolish. What has CSO got to do with this,think b4 u type next time.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
omolizzy:

Lol....fce is located at kabuga close to buk
oh yeah I forgot fgc is not d same as FCE! All d same its sad. What's funny.

And why where dey transported to Zaria rd. Aren't there govt. Hospitals inbtw.

I miss home.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Okudiover(m): 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin IHEJIRIKA AGAIN?
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by omolizzy(f): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
Silkmoth33: oh yeah I forgot fgc is not d same as FCE! All d same its sad. What's funny.

Laughed wia u said minjibri or ungwua uku
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Shegman22(m): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
BlackPeni5: Kano Nairalanders...kindly confirm.

If true then it seems BH are trying very hard to remain relevant.

They shall be swept off the face of the earth soon to be reunited with the 72 virgins.
Since they are damn sure of getting 72 virgins, they should just move straight to heavens and claim their prize and leave the people of the world alone. I wonder whats stopping them from blowing up themselves.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by shorexng: 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
joker5180: attending to one of the victims now, escaped unhurt but seems psychotic
Is it Bichi LGA?
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by kobonaire(m): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
Akshow: Shey na like this we go de look?

For the bigoted eediots blaming northerners, I hope u know no one is as affected as them abi?
you are the only one making that assertion .... it is undeniable though that Boko Haram is predominantly northern in it's make up. That fact cannot be disputed. Now assigning that blame will not solve the problem, instead a lasting solution would be to tackle the issues that causes many northern people to join a terrorist organization like BH. Some of the main issues are poor education, low economic development and ineffective and corrupt leadership in the affected regions. Those regions then become a fertile recruitment ground for terrorist ideology.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
omolizzy:

Laughed wia u said minjibri or ungwua uku
I lived in unguwa uku! I have friends and family there?.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by cirmuell(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
abacus: Aje ke la na, omo ku lo ni..

Another of many coincidence questions. This FCE bomb blast and seized aircraft + cash.
can't believe you a yoruba, we don't make this kinda buffoons.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by BOAR: 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
texazzpete:

A school was bombed.

A Federal college. So you can expect some Christians there. And religious inclination aside, those people are Kids, the children we all hope will come out and help to solve the massive issues of illiteracy and ignorance in the North.

And here you are, rejoicing over the deaths of teenagers and youths!

Curses be on you, accursed dolt!

The people that even clicked the LIKE button on that comment are even more pathetic!

How did we get to this point as a nation, where people have no empathy for innocent victims of this BH madness?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by abdulkayus(m): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
nwando:

You were there live?
I hope you are posting from a safe place please
Your safety is more important than the live broadcast

Thanks dude. Am save and already home.
May God save our nation

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Angoni(m): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
Sharia law advocates, keep killing each other, little bastards!!! Pity you do not target the Imam Buhari....
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Rexyl(m): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
Akshow: Shey na like this we go de look?

For the bigoted eediots blaming northerners, I hope u know no one is as affected as them abi?

pls who are the members of those dreaded grps, the Northerners or the southernerers? it is better people stand on the truth o. We all know those who started terrorism in the country. we all know how they started and the kind of people they attacked at the beginning of their nonsense. Now that people previously defending them have started denying them they resorted to fighting back, thus they become the enemies within.

I wonder how that kind of denial would end! what is happening is just exposing the conspiracy of the bigoted politicians and religious fundamentalists. they have started to deny their brothers previously supported.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by omolizzy(f): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
Silkmoth33: I lived in unguwa uku! I have friends and family there?.

Ok. Gods protection be with dem
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
the bomb was placed at a lecture theatre and when it detonated they started shooting at the fleeing students.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Beesluv: 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
joker5180: attending to one of the victims now, escaped unhurt but seems psychotic

Attending and posting on Nairaland? grin
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Frankenstein: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
ndidibabe: You should pity all Nigerians because by the time these Morons finish bombing the north, they will also visit other parts of Nigeria.
No way! If they successfully take over the north (which is most unlikely), Nigeria will disintegrate immediately. Once they step their feet into non-muslim zones or try to disrupt the oil supply, world powers will release their drones after them. Iraq is a typical example.

By the way, a divided Nigeria will have the separate zones forming their own government and army. Plus powerful allies backing them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion / Michael Enyong's Egede Greeting Raises Eyebrow At Akwa Ibom Airport. Photos / Governor Fayose's 55th Birthday Cake (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.