Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,427 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:46 AM

Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? (50612 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by oneeast: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
I am not rejoicing about the death of the people. I am only pained that the north created this monster that is ravaging it today. While their leaders have their children oversees, they used these Koran brainwashed children of others for their selfish purposes. So its a northern affair they should deal with it. I have not heard that a child of northern leader was killed in a blast or do they not have children too?

The problem of the north is illiteracy, their leaders used Koran to brainwash them to the extent that they could kill and destroy all in the name of their allah.

The north is its own problem afterwards they have ruled this country for over 35yrs out of 50yrs of its existence but still yet they are ravaged with horrible poverty and disease. What has those past rulers did to educate the north?

texazzpete:

A school was bombed.

A Federal college. So you can expect some Christians there. And religious inclination aside, those people are Kids, the children we all hope will come out and help to solve the massive issues of illiteracy and ignorance in the North.

And here you are, rejoicing over the deaths of teenagers and youths!

Curses be on you, accursed dolt!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
Beesluv:

Attending and posting on Nairaland? grin
yes, you missed one of my post in which i stated where the 'seriously' injured were taken to, those i attended to (2) sustained injuries mainly from stampede.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by na1raland: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
Could this be another plot to divert our attention from the South Africa scandal

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Beesluv: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
Akshow: Its not bomb blast, its gun shots.

Both are deadly
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
cirmuell: can't believe you a yoruba, we don't make this kinda buffoons.
eggplants I presume
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by cirmuell(m): 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
They've resort to their initial madness, they learned the hard that they are no match for our gallant armed forces!
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Arysexy(m): 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
berem: prove it from my comments where I accused Ihejirika or you STFU!

shut ur a55, dont let me go to ur jackbuaress moniker and the likes.

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by berem(f): 7:52am On Sep 08
Since 2011 till date,he found it irrelevant and unnecessary to tell us who the foreigners are? If as a COAS he couldn't tell us,I wonder who will.

(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) (Share)

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by cirmuell(m): 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
Silkmoth33: eggplants I presume
lol
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
omolizzy:

Ok. Gods protection be with dem
nah ah! Dats enough to keep me awake all night.

There should be a curfew starting now.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by delishpot: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
Dem dey target lagos next with wetin I dey smell for ground so.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Mbediogu(m): 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
Akshow: Shey na like this we go de look?

For the bigoted eediots blaming northerners, I hope u know no one is as affected as them abi?

Because they own, fund, support and connive at activities of Boko Haram which is part of their culture, religion and way of life since 1000BC. Dont try to exonerate your people now that thing have flown off the handle.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Arysexy(m): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
BOAR:

The people that even clicked the LIKE button on that comment are even more pathetic!

How did we get to this point as a nation, where people have no empathy for innocent victims of this BH madness?

coming from d bastard that was posting pictures of kwashiokor suffering biafra kids. how do i define hypocrisy?

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Maya2pretty(f): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ttalk: I pray there'll be no casualty
Did u read the story at all?
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Kanyol(m): 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
delishpot: Dem dey target lagos next with wetin I dey smell for ground so.
After wiping out ur village

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
Arysexy:

shut ur a55, dont let me go to ur jackbuaress moniker and the likes.

So where in that post did I accuse Ihejirika of sponsoring boko haram? You're not sensible at all! Please get lost!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by 3kay945(m): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
But these animals have been quiet for some time now. I hope is not to cover up something undecided
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by BOAR: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
Arysexy:

coming from d bastard that was posting pictures of kwashiokor suffering biafra kids. how do i define hypocrisy?

can you please keep quiet and quote where I posted such pix?

Are you deluded or just waking up from sleep? You guys wake and sleep with anger and boiling blood.

Accursed fools, always finding reason to rejoice when BH hits innocent kids!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Beesluv: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
joker5180: yes, you missed one of my post in which i stated where the 'seriously' injured were taken to, those i attended to (2) sustained injuries mainly from stampede.

Okay, good job
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
If only northern leaders would rise against these terrorists as did some northern youths and local hunters recently. Did I just write this impossibility? You won't hear their voices now. But wait for our military to down some of these terrorists and you will hear them threaten to drag authorities to ICC. angry

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Rexyl(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
I felt so bad each day I hear the news of bombing and destruction of lives and property in the North. The monsters invited and permitted have started fighting back for withdrawal of support initially given to them and their open denial!

God save the North.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by OXYGENO1: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
Instead of nigerians to fast And pray for God to intervene,they are rather praying for other countries to fall.Why wont this come to u.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
NIGERIALOLoCOM: If only northern leaders would rise against these terrorists as did some northern youths and local hunters recently. Did I just write this impossibility? You won't hear their voices now. But wait for our military to down some of these terrorists and you will hear threaten to drag authorities to ICC. angry

They already have risen up against them.

Problem is, Boko refuses to listen.

Or did kidnappers listen to South Eastern elders when they were doing their thing?(One even openly defied a sitting governor....who had to get the Army to close him down).

Northern leaders, even muslim leaders have condemned Boko. Some have even died for doing so. But they cannot do nothing because they are not in charge of the Police or the Army.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
joker5180: my patient is now calm, according him a bomb was denoted and gunmen opened fire on the fleeing people

bro, put the fone down nd do ur job
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by azuba(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
eyaiiii. s tru oooo just heard of d news nw God pls save dem all.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by segzyj(m): 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
All hausa are Boko Haram as far as. I'm concern
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Mosescology: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ttalk: I pray there'll be no casualty
dnt u knw hw read many student av been killed and u are prayinq for no casualty.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
delishpot: Dem dey target lagos next with wetin I dey smell for ground so.
YOU MUST BE AN INSIDER
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by debotaru: 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
Thank God for saving my parents. My mum was at the office when the blast occurred and she was able to escape unhurt. RIP to all those that lost loved ones. Really sad.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by 3kay945(m): 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
Update please
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
segzyj: All hausa are Boko Haram as far as. I'm concern

And you know this because you have the brain of a god?

You know this because you have looked into the minds of each and every hausa man and you know their thoughts?

And what about the Hausas who are Christians or who are pagans? Are they boko too.?

Grow up.
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by tayork(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Saheed9: how does all these add up?
The guy is just saying rubbish,sometimes I do wonder how people talk here,have they not been bombing bofore Sanusi become emir
Re: Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
abdulkayus:

Thanks dude. Am save and already home.
May God save our nation

I am a dudette not a dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Michael Enyong's Egede Greeting Raises Eyebrow At Akwa Ibom Airport. Photos / Governor Fayose's 55th Birthday Cake (Photo) / Restructuring: Northern Leaders Root For 12-State Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.