Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,964 members, 7,949,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

When A Cheating Spouse Dies - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Cheating Spouse Dies (11939 Views)

A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! / Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. / Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by kreamidiva(f): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
smokescreen4: nah I don't think she did but if she hates cheating as much as I do then she might have ......

You said she's your friend but you are not very close. How are you sure of the things she can or cannot do undecided

I'm not sha saying that she killed him o but hmmm....some months after the death of her husband and the lady is glowing? Well,leaves a lot to be imagined.

I am of the opinion though that the death of a spouse shouldn't be the end of the world for anyone but at least mourn the person first. It doesn't mean the person would look tacky or dirty but MOURN ur dead spouse.

I was watching a programme "Superdad" or so. The man was at his lowest ebb in life and his wife left him with 4 kids and ran off with another guy. After several years, the woman died. The man said he broke down and wept. He said he didn't believe her death could affect him the way it did despite what she did to him but he mourned her for months.
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by blueberryp: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
Na wa for una o, r u guys trying to say any man that dies was killed by the wife just because she isn't wearing black, starving and carrying a gloomy face? This is the 21st century for crying out loud, people die, we have to move on. People grieve differently pls. Will mourning and torturing urself bring the dead person back, or will it take him to heaven?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by BABE3: 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
blueberryp: Na wa for una o, r u guys trying to say any man that dies was killed by the wife just because she isn't wearing black, starving and carrying a gloomy face? This is the 21st century for crying out loud, people die, we have to move on. People grieve differently pls. Will mourning and torturing urself bring the dead person back, or will it take him to heaven?

Olodo

5 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by pickabeau1: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2014

2 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by DollyParton1(f): 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
bennyrazz: there is more to this matter @op, are you sure your friend did not poison her husband due to his cheating nature?
You took it outta my mouth. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

1 Like

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by afribabe: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by beeevan: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
What is there to mourn about a cheating husband? The only reason I won't kill him myself is because I might be caught and I can't risk a jail term for some douche bag or worst still, my conscience might not contain it. There isn't much difference between a murderer and a cheating spouse. A cheating spouse is a potential killer as far as am concerned. If you are tired of a relationship, walk out than cheat or better still let your partner know about it and walk out. if you are caught, you can't control what happens afterwards .

People can say what they like about your friend, she won't be looking so ravishing if she killed the cheat, she would have made an effort at pretense if she was the killer. Death has delivered many troubled women, death is nature, it happens to us all, you can't beat up a woman for not somersaulting for a dead spouse that would have re married instanta if tables where turned.

So because she is not hitting her head on the wall for a man that left no good memory of what they shared, she killed him? undecided people sef.

27 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
I don't even why i'll still be there being a wife to a husband that cheated on me.

3 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by beeevan: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
kreamidiva:

You said she's your friend but you are not very close. How are you sure of the things she can or cannot do undecided

I'm not sha saying that she killed him o but hmmm....some months after the death of her husband and the lady is glowing? Well,leaves a lot to be imagined.

I am of the opinion though that the death of a spouse shouldn't be the end of the world for anyone but at least mourn the person first. It doesn't mean the person would look tacky or dirty but MOURN ur dead spouse.

I was watching a programme "Superdad" or so. The man was at his lowest ebb in life and his wife left him with 4 kids and ran off with another guy. After several years, the woman died. The man said he broke down and wept. He said he didn't believe her death could affect him the way it did despite what she did to him but he mourned her for months.

People view infidelity differently and it influences their reaction. To me, it's a mortal sin, i can't forgive nor forget it , to some, its forgive able and doesn't erode the Love. This man fell into the category of those that can forgive it and move on. He forgave and probably still loves the woman.

10 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
beeevan:

People view infidelity differently and it influences their reaction. To me, it's a mortal sin, i can't forgive nor forget it , to some, its forgive able and doesn't erode the Love. This man fell into the category of those that can forgive it and move on. He forgave and probably still loves the woman.

Hmmn, so if your brother, sister or close relative cheated on their spouse and the spouse in turn killed your loved one, would you think it is justified? Just asking...
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
some women be like this when their cheating husbands die before them

6 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
The case presented here is not a woman who killed her husband but one or some who may not really mourn or feel the loss of their husbands because they didn't have a good marriage let us not loose track of that in all the excitement.
Murder is a crime but not mourning is not a crime. It is morally frowned at but no one can be charged for that. Even the examples I gave which seem to make you upset did not say any of the wives murdered them, the said they didn't feel the loss really because they didn't feel the love that should exist between spouses.

Just want to be clear before one is accused tomorrow if justifying murdering spouses. The topic is not about women who kill their husbands but about women who don't mourn their husbands who die from natural. Causes.hmm

15 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by smokescreen4: 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
will do some digging about the illness that claimed his life, she didn't kill the husband no one around her have suggested that even from all the talk about her not mourning, the issue is why she isn't soo sad.
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by pickabeau1: 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
aisha2: The case presented here is not a woman who killed her husband but one or some who may not really mourn or feel the loss of their husbands because they didn't have a good marriage let us not loose track of that in all the excitement.
Murder is a crime but not mourning is not a crime. It is morally frowned at but no one can be charged for that. Even the examples I gave which seem to make you upset did not say any of the wives murdered them, the said they didn't feel the loss really because they didn't feel the love that should exist between spouses.
Just want to be clear before one is accused tomorrow if justifying murdering spouses. The topic is not about women who kill their husbands but about women who don't mourn their husbands who die from natural. Causes.hmm

It may seem natural on face value but people have been known to cause death by inaction or neglect
Withhold drugs, wrong drug dosage, not call 911 etc
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by bennyrazz: 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
smokescreen4: will do some digging about the illness that claimed his life, she didn't kill the husband no one around her have suggested that .
pls do dig carefully, the only illness that is acceptable here is STI/STD anything apart from that is foul play and again, no one will tell her straight to her face that she knows about the death of her husband, only behind her back
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
Where is d cheating spouse ?
I will murder him myself tongue

(i didn't read the story o.just caption grin)

1 Like

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by aderonila18: 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
beeevan: What is there to mourn about a cheating husband? The only reason I won't kill him myself is because I might be caught and I can't risk a jail term for some douche bag or worst still, my conscience might not contain it. There isn't much difference between a murderer and a cheating spouse. A cheating spouse is a potential killer as far as am concerned. If you are tired of a relationship, walk out than cheat or better still let your partner know about it and walk out. if you are caught, you can't control what happens afterwards .

People can say what they like about your friend, she won't be looking so ravishing if she killed the cheat, she would have made an effort at pretense if she was the killer. Death has delivered many troubled women, death is nature, it happens to us all, you can't beat up a woman for not somersaulting for a dead spouse that would have re married instanta if tables where turned.

So because she is not hitting her head on the wall for a man that left no good memory of what they shared, she killed him? undecided people sef.

Thank you jare, what is there to mourn in a man who disrespected her throughout their marriage. Abeg free the woman, I'm sure she was putting up with him because of how this society judges divorced women. You can't blame her if she's relived that she won't have to put up with his cheating ways for the rest of her life. Personally I would rather divorce the cheat but as long as she didn't kill him I totally understand her choosing not to mourn him. I'm sure he made her cry many nights while he was alive so the poor woman is done crying

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
pickabeau1:

It may seem natural on face value but people have been known to cause death by inaction or neglect
Withhold drugs, wrong drug dosage, not call 911 etc

This is not about women who kill their spouses still. That they don't mourn doesn't equate to murder. Murder is proved beyond reasonable doubt and not just because she didn't seem sad for loosing a husband she doesn't love

8 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by pickabeau1: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
aisha2:

This is not about women who kill their spouses still. That they don't mourn doesn't equate to murder. Murder is proved beyond reasonable doubt and not just because she didn't seem sad for loosing a husband she doesn't love

You are free to spin it anyhow you like it
I am saying killing a spouse does not have be an action
Even inaction can kill a spouse
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by badmarket: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
What is these world turning to?
Rejoice at the death of a cheating spouse or killing a cheating spouse......which is good?

End times is surely here.
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
pickabeau1:

You are free to spin it anyhow you like it
I am saying killing a spouse does not have be an action
Even inaction can kill a spouse

Spin ke? That is a separate topic on its own
This one is clear. We can start a new topic on women who kill them plenty for 171

5 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by pickabeau1: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
aisha2:

Spin ke? That is a separate topic on its own
This one is clear. We can start a new topic on women who kill them plenty for 171

No its not clear as no one knows how the husband died
All theories being put forward are speculations

My point,,, people can die of heart attack because someone withheld a drug
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by thorpido(m): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
I can't blame a woman who doesn't mourn her cheating spouse when he dies.I know a guy who treats his wife terribly.I wouldn't bat an eye if tomorrow I see her painting the town red if her husband passes.

...as long as she has no hand in his death.

11 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
Na wa oo .
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
aisha2: The case presented here is not a woman who killed her husband but one or some who may not really mourn or feel the loss of their husbands because they didn't have a good marriage let us not loose track of that in all the excitement.

Agreed.
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by zeb04(f): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
undecidedI am sure the husband's actions and inactions almost killed her and the kids.

God has a way of answering prayers oh........she shld enjoy her life and kids joor.she deserves to paint the town rainbow colour.

7 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by effisyman: 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ladies, u shd realise men are reading these.
You are ignorantly creating hatred and giving wrong advise to wives.

We can make these world a better place if we dwell on more positive things.

1 Like

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
effisyman: Ladies, u shd realise men are reading these.
You are ignorantly creating hatred and giving wrong advise to wives.

We can make these world a better place if we dwell on more positive things.

Bro, I agree. Someone gave an example of a man who cried after his wife died - even after she wronged him but that was merely overlooked.

While I do condemn cheating in all it forms, no one is perfect; I am sure the woman had done several things to upset the man even if she did not cheat; so why carry hatred of one's spouse to the grave. I am not sure how that person can enter heaven. I am not God but if I were, I would think divorcing one's spouse is a tiny sin, compared to rejoicing over the death of a spouse. How do you hate someone that much and still continue living with that person. That is the height of deceit, anger and bitterness. Quite frankly, any one that carries that much bitterness is capable of murder.

And please, both men and women cheat so why has the issue always been husband. The last time I checked, men cheat with women; not men!
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by blueberryp: 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
BABE3:

Olodo
I wish you same! If u not dumb u will know how to make your point without insulting anybody

9 Likes

Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nashville ..... is ur surname onashile?
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
majekdom2: Nashville ..... is ur surname onashile?

Naaah, surname is Tennessee. smiley
Re: When A Cheating Spouse Dies by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nashville:

Naaah, surname is Tennessee. smiley
Ok , U not Nigerian as seen . Thanks anyways , tot I knew u .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Advice Needed For Living In Nigeria / Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? / Is Your Wife's Money 'her' Money And Yours 'our' Money?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.