Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,873 members, 7,889,914 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:33 AM

Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou - Autos (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou (132648 Views)

Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/american Neat And Cheap Cars From Cotonou / American Clean 2000 Acura - Full Option - N900k / An American Clean Blue Iv-tec For Sale At Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 3:03pm On May 26, 2015
greatlifeis89:

Please how much can I get Toyota corolla 1999 model

Asking price of toyota corrola 1999

Budget 850k/900k
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 4:19pm On May 26, 2015
hassrash:

Asking price of GL550 2009/2010

budget 6.8/7m for very clean 2010 GL550

Asking price of lexus GX470 2008

Budget 4.3m/4.5m with duty paper
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 5:46pm On May 26, 2015
hassrash:
Kindly contact us for your CLEARING AND FORWARDING AGENT and if you need to buy A car or jeep in cotonou please get intouch we are here to gave you the best your satisfaction is our concerned.

Reasons to buy your cars in cotonou.

Cotonou car price is cheaper than what they sell in nigeria.

Cotonou car has low mileage.

Cotonou car is untouched body paint.

Cotonou car is Tested before you payed.

Cotonou car is untouched engined.

Americans and Arabs sellers are waiting for you to come and do business with them.

Call 08035781822 or harridson05@yahoo.co.uk new pin:2B666163 whatsapp:08035781822
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:10pm On May 26, 2015
hassrash:
Good morning the nairalanders how is the weekend,let's go for the business of the week in Cotonou!New Tokunbo cars and jeep as Arived in cotonou early Friday evening come let's go And choose your own choice At your budget Rate!

we are looking forward in doing business with you soon!

Call 08035781822 or 07026039171

Whatsapp 08035781822

BB Pin 2B666163

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 5:32am On May 27, 2015
Kindly Make your enquiries!
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 10:10am On May 27, 2015
hassrash:
Am Mr Hassan by name who is into a nigeria custom clearing and forwarding agent,I can also help you to clear your car/SUV or general goods from nigeria port lagos or cotonou port down to your destination!

i help a lot of people expecially the nairalanders to buy a grade one tokunbo car in cotonou car market,at a cheap price pocket friendly very clean,neat and sharp wash and drive car from cotonou car market to a various destination here in Nigeria with original Nigerian custom paper
cotonou cars įs very cheap compair to lagos/abuja/porthacourt dealers are selling!buy your car from whiteman who is the importer (dealer) they order there car from Europe and America!
Alot of nigerian are buying cars in cotonou every day trust me I can help you to buy a good grade one car and clear it for you!
all you need to do is to call me or send an email or add me make and enquiry about the car of your choice!
let me know the kind of car which you want to buy or clear I will tell you the cost price pluse the nigerian custom duty paper
from there we will fix a date to visit cotonou car market for the purchase of the car,dats for does who want to buy a car!
for your information you don't need to come to cotonou with your cash in border here we have different type of bank which you can go in and make your transaction via transfer....
You can deposit for a car or jeep with #50,000 the. Importer (dealer) will issue recipt for us via the amout we paid enclose it with the remaining balance left.

Reasons to buy your car in cotonou.

Cotonou car is very cheap and accidental FREE,you wil have access to various cars in the market

Cotonou car has a very low mileage

Cotonou car is untouch engine

You wil bargaining the price direct from the importer

Your car or jeep will have 100% guarantee original nigeria custom paper

Anyway make your enquiry ASAP this's my contact information.

Mobil number:08035781822 or 07026039171

Pin :2b666163

Emails:harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Whatsapp:08035781822

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan.

contact us for your cotonou cars/suv
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 1:51pm On May 27, 2015
BarrackObamer:
Good day. Pls I'm considering getting a toyota camry 2003 xle from cotonou. How much should I budget to get the car to Lagos with genuine papers. Thanks.
hassrash:
Kindly Make your enquiries!
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 5:11pm On May 27, 2015
hassrash:
We only recognized does that make an enquiries from us and keep to there worlds and follow us to cotonou car market!!

We say a big thanks to you all.

Hassan.

Tell:08035781822

Pin:2B666163

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:31pm On May 27, 2015
hassrash:
Am Mr Hassan by name who is into a nigeria custom clearing and forwarding agent,I can also help you to clear your car/SUV or general goods from nigeria port lagos or cotonou port down to your destination!

i help a lot of people expecially the nairalanders to buy a grade one tokunbo car in cotonou car market,at a cheap price pocket friendly very clean,neat and sharp wash and drive car from cotonou car market to a various destination here in Nigeria with original Nigerian custom paper
cotonou cars įs very cheap compair to lagos/abuja/porthacourt dealers are selling!buy your car from whiteman who is the importer (dealer) they order there car from Europe and America!
Alot of nigerian are buying cars in cotonou every day trust me I can help you to buy a good grade one car and clear it for you!
all you need to do is to call me or send an email or add me make and enquiry about the car of your choice!
let me know the kind of car which you want to buy or clear I will tell you the cost price pluse the nigerian custom duty paper
from there we will fix a date to visit cotonou car market for the purchase of the car,dats for does who want to buy a car!
for your information you don't need to come to cotonou with your cash in border here we have different type of bank which you can go in and make your transaction via transfer....
You can deposit for a car or jeep with #50,000 the. Importer (dealer) will issue recipt for us via the amout we paid enclose it with the remaining balance left.

Cotonou car is very cheap and accidental FREE,you wil have access to various cars in the market

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan.

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:33am On May 28, 2015
hassrash:
In cotonou market you can see a car or jeep which you have already budget 2.5m for don't be surprise that you can stil buy is 2m it's a wide market where you can move around from one place to other and barging the price from different importer and choose who eva you wants to buy your car from
cotonou car price does not stable ..my advice is kindly look for a competent and responsible AGENT who can deliver. A word is enough for the Wise
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:58am On May 28, 2015
Make your enquiries
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 1:40pm On May 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 3:24pm On May 28, 2015
The nairalanderz,this is to inform our numerious customers that the cenfa's exchange rate it highly meaninful now cenfa is droping day by day kindly contact us for your tokunbor cars in cotonou car market now!!!

Our lines are open for more enquiries!!!

Tell :08035781822

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:31pm On May 28, 2015
hassrash:

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan.

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2015
happy democrazy day to all nigerians in the world,wish every our truely customers a blessing and progress in this newly governments Amin.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2015
There nairalanders kindly keep the call coming we appreciate it.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 2:49pm On May 29, 2015
hassrash:
The nairalanderz,this is to inform our numerious customers that the cenfa's exchange rate it highly meaninful now cenfa is droping day by day kindly contact us for your tokunbor cars in cotonou car market now!!!
Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks
Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:14pm On May 29, 2015
hello the nairalanderz
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:46am On May 30, 2015
hassrash:
Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks
Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 9:01am On May 30, 2015

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thankz

Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:03pm On May 30, 2015
hassrash:
Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk
Thankz
Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by tonee45: 6:23pm On May 30, 2015
Good day sir, pls hw much will it cost me to get a...

1.toyota corolla 2002 (or its sport)
2.toyota corolla 2003 (or its sport)
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by zickie: 8:35pm On May 30, 2015
I would like to know how much it would take to land a Lexus Rx300 2003 model with duty papers. Thanks
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by jeudasky: 8:54pm On May 30, 2015
How much will it cost to get either of this to lagos
Lexus ES 330 & ES350
Lexus IS 250. At least they be from 2004 series
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:40am On May 31, 2015
tonee45:

Budget 1m for corolla 2002

Budget 1.3m for corolla 2003

All wit duty papers
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:42am On May 31, 2015
zickie:
I would like to know how much it would take to land a Lexus Rx300 2003 model with duty papers. Thanks

Budget 1.7m for lexusrx300 2003
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 1:42pm On May 31, 2015
hassrash:
Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk
Thankz
Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2015
zickie:
tonee45:
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 5:30pm On May 31, 2015
Make your enquiries
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by brine(m): 5:47pm On May 31, 2015
hassrash:
Make your enquiries

Hi

What's the cost of a Nissan Almera 2002 ?

Thanks
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:05am On Jun 01, 2015
brine:

Hi

What's the cost of a Nissan Almera 2002 ?

Thanks

Asking price of amera 2002

Budget 900k wit duty papers
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2015
hassrash:

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (113) (Reply)

Buy Your Cheap Clean Tokunbo Cars With Low Millage From Cotonou / CASE STUDY SUNDAY!!! 2009 Toyota Venza****Kakaki Autos With M17cxi / Direct Tokumbo Cars At A Cheaper Price: 2000 - 2014 Model Cars. Toyota, Honda,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.