Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,859 members, 7,889,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:14 PM

Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou - Autos (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou (132642 Views)

Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/american Neat And Cheap Cars From Cotonou / American Clean 2000 Acura - Full Option - N900k / An American Clean Blue Iv-tec For Sale At Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
hassrash:

Increase it to 1m wit custom duty papers.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
hassrash:
Am Mr Hassan by name who is into a nigeria custom clearing and forwarding agent,I can also help you to clear your car/SUV or general goods from nigeria port lagos or cotonou port down to your destination!

i help a lot of people expecially the nairalanders to buy a grade one tokunbo car in cotonou car market,at a cheap price pocket friendly very clean,neat and sharp wash and drive car from cotonou car market to a various destination here in Nigeria with original Nigerian custom paper
cotonou cars įs very cheap compair to lagos/abuja/porthacourt dealers are selling!buy your car from whiteman who is the importer (dealer) they order there car from Europe and America!
Alot of nigerian are buying cars in cotonou every day trust me I can help you to buy a good grade one car and clear it for you!
all you need to do is to call me or send an email or add me make and enquiry about the car of your choice!
let me know the kind of car which you want to buy or clear I will tell you the cost price pluse the nigerian custom duty paper
from there we will fix a date to visit cotonou car market for the purchase of the car,dats for does who want to buy a car!
for your information you don't need to come to cotonou with your cash in border here we have different type of bank which you can go in and make your transaction via transfer....
You can deposit for a car or jeep with #50,000 the. Importer (dealer) will issue recipt for us via the amout we paid enclose it with the remaining balance left.

Reasons to buy your car in cotonou.

Cotonou car is very cheap and accidental FREE,you wil have access to various cars in the market

Cotonou car has a very low mileage

Cotonou car is untouch engine

You wil bargaining the price direct from the importer

Your car or jeep will have 100% guarantee original nigeria custom paper

Anyway make your enquiry ASAP this's my contact information.

Mobil number:08035781822 or 07026039171

Pin :2b666163

Emails:harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Whatsapp:08035781822

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan.

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:46am On Jun 19, 2015
Tell:08035781822

Pin:2B666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Whatassp:08035781822

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
hassrash:
Am Mr Hassan by name who is into a nigeria custom clearing and forwarding agent,I can also help you to clear your car/SUV or general goods from nigeria port lagos or cotonou port down to your destination!

i help a lot of people expecially the nairalanders to buy a grade one tokunbo car in cotonou car market,at a cheap price pocket friendly very clean,neat and sharp wash and drive car from cotonou car market to a various destination here in Nigeria with original Nigerian custom paper
cotonou cars įs very cheap compair to lagos/abuja/porthacourt dealers are selling!buy your car from whiteman who is the importer (dealer) they order there car from Europe and America!
Alot of nigerian are buying cars in cotonou every day trust me I can help you to buy a good grade one car and clear it for you!
all you need to do is to call me or send an email or add me make and enquiry about the car of your choice!
let me know the kind of car which you want to buy or clear I will tell you the cost price pluse the nigerian custom duty paper
from there we will fix a date to visit cotonou car market for the purchase of the car,dats for does who want to buy a car!
for your information you don't need to come to cotonou with your cash in border here we have different type of bank which you can go in and make your transaction via transfer....
You can deposit for a car or jeep with #50,000 the. Importer (dealer) will issue recipt for us via the amout we paid enclose it with the remaining balance left.

Cotonou car is very cheap and accidental FREE,you wil have access to various cars in the market

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan.

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by funkydoc11: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
good evening sir. I really admire your diligence in rendering prompt replies to your prospective customers. Pls, could you give me an idea of what to budget for any of these? I should make a choice in a couple of weeks-
1. 2008 highlander
2. 2010 Camry LE
3. 2010 Camry LE V6

THANKS A LOT.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
funkydoc11:
good evening sir. I really admire your diligence in rendering prompt replies to your prospective customers. Pls, could you give me an idea of what to budget for any of these? I should make a choice in a couple of weeks-
1. 2008 highlander
2. 2010 Camry LE
3. 2010 Camry LE V6

THANKS A LOT.

asking price id toyota highlander 2008

budget 3.5m all wit custom duty papers

asking price of toyota camry 2010 both LE and V6

budget 2.4/2.5m with custom duty papers.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 8:42am On Jun 20, 2015
hassrash:

asking price id toyota highlander 2008

budget 3.5m all wit custom duty papers

asking price of toyota camry 2010 both LE and V6

budget 2.4/2.5m with custom duty papers.

we are here for your service.....
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
hassrash:

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan.

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
hassrash:
The good work we are doing here for the good people of nairaland as made us to become well known to the people of nigeria Home and abroad,we employ the nairalanders to keep patronise us,making an enquiries on there dream car/suv we are here to deliver and served you better than other!

Hassan a.k.a Hassrash as good experienced on how buy a good grade one tokunbo from cotonou car market,with 100% guarantee of nigeria customs duty clearance.
with us expect your car in your door step under 2days! !

contact us for more informations!

pin:2b666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

whatsapp:08035781822

thanks

yours

Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 8:25am On Jun 21, 2015
happy sunday to you all.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
hassrash:

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan.

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
hassrash:
Let me reveal this information to the members of nairalanders
some people out there make several enquiries from us, add us prove there are one of our intending customers they wil later change there mind and follow does who tell them lie,given them and underestimate ,promise them what they can't do when they get to cotonou car market, at the end of the deal they wil be highly disappointed and they wil stil comes to us explain the ugly issue to us and apologise for there wrong action,we had several issues like that good people of nairaland call us and tell us there bad experience with this bad agent,I don't know why some agent are like that!as for us we hassrash we don't make noise our good services speak for us we've helping friends, family, co-workers, neighbors nairaland getting a good car from cotonou car market with an original custom duty papers and also getting them a newly registration plate number tinted permit ETC deliver under 48hours without having problem with any body so far we thank God for that!its not possible everybody should follow us to cotonou market but people should watch the world coming from there tongue ,we didn't force anybody to follow us to cotonou car market but we are here for a serious business minded ,so therefore unserious buyer or car dealer should please stay off !!!following us to cotonou car market is to help you get a grade one tokunbor car and accidented free,low mileage,plus original custom duty paper and to avoid been duped or cheated puting a smile in your face at the end of the deal!

For more informations contact us on

Pin:2B666163

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by balila: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
HOW MUCH FOR A GOOD TOYOTA CAMRY 4 CYLINDER 2008,2009,2010 MODELS. TNX.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
balila:
HOW MUCH FOR A GOOD TOYOTA CAMRY 4 CYLINDER 2008,2009,2010 MODELS. TNX.[color=#990000][/color]

Asking price of toyota camry 2008/2009 model

budget 2.3m/2.4m with duty papers

Asking price of camry 2010

Budget 2.6/2.7m with duty papers
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by balila: 8:08am On Jun 23, 2015

TNX
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 8:23am On Jun 23, 2015
balila:

TNX

You welcome Bro.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
hassrash:

You welcome Bro.

Keep the enquiries coming.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
hassrash:

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan.

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
Thanks the nairalanderz keep the call coming
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by pharmagba: 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
What is the best price I can get a tokunbo Volvo V40 saloon 2006 model ?
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 4:49am On Jun 24, 2015
pharmagba:
What is the best price I can get a tokunbo Volvo V40 saloon 2006 model ?

budget 1.2m with duty papers
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:50am On Jun 24, 2015
We are always at your services
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
hassrash:
The good work we are doing here for the good people of nairaland as made us to become well known to the people of nigeria Home and abroad,we employ the nairalanders to keep patronise us,making an enquiries on there dream car/suv we are here to deliver and served you better than other!

Hassan a.k.a Hassrash as good experienced on how buy a good grade one tokunbo from cotonou car market,with 100% guarantee of nigeria customs duty clearance.

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

thanks

yours

Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
hassrash:

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan.

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2015
Make your enquiries
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
we are always at your services
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
hassrash:
The nairalanderz we thank. you all for your callings may God bless you all,we also show a big appreciation to does who show interest in taken there time to read our thread !!!!!!

we are always on here to deliver a good services to you all.

Thankz

Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 9:13am On Jun 26, 2015
hassrash:
The good work we are doing here for the good people of nairaland as made us to become well known to the people of nigeria Home and abroad,we employ the nairalanders to keep patronise us making an enquiries on there dream car/suv we are here to deliver and served you better than other!

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

thanks

yours

Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
hassrash:

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan.

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:46am On Jun 27, 2015
hassrash:
Make your enquiries ASAP cotonou cars!

We are here to advice you on mechanical wise plus how to get a good grade one tokunbo car/SUV in cotonou car market with original custom duty paper

Get intouch with us and tell us what you need ASAP cotonou cars

All you need is just add us or send us a message here make your enquiries
About cotonou car you wil get your repply immediatly

Tell :08035781822

Pin :2B666163

WhatsApp :08035781822

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.

Happy weekend the nairalanders
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
funkydoc11:
1. 2008 highlander
2. 2010 Camry LE
3. 2010 Camry LE V6

THANKS A LOT.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
Make your enquiries

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (113) (Reply)

Buy Your Cheap Clean Tokunbo Cars With Low Millage From Cotonou / CASE STUDY SUNDAY!!! 2009 Toyota Venza****Kakaki Autos With M17cxi / Direct Tokumbo Cars At A Cheaper Price: 2000 - 2014 Model Cars. Toyota, Honda,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.