Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:51 PM

Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib - Dating And Meet-up Zone (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib (42642 Views)

Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ / Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib / <<<<my Crib >>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ehen! i don finally arrive
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: missberrypop5 don go house na. Wetin man go do, and i no wan cheat on her.
and u no hole her back? Nawa o.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
Chaii! I had a rough trip today... I checked into a flight going to Algeria 4rm Mexico thinking it was going to Nigeria
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by chibwike(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
daveP: and u no hole her back? Nawa o.
i wan make she go get her rest, u knw say i be caring hubby
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sehindemi:
Laughzzz..
U know dat isn't possible..
*still rollin d jazzy*
moves silently to sehindemi's side and started dancing softly with her ''so hbd once again, hope u av a bit fun..
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by chibwike(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
KelvinGraphics: Chaii! I had a rough trip today... I checked into a flight going to Algeria 4rm Mexico thinking it was going to Nigeria
you welcome
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
KelvinGraphics: Chaii! I had a rough trip today... I checked into a flight going to Algeria 4rm Mexico thinking it was going to Nigeria
ya name turn kelvingMissRoad be dat grin grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
daveP: KelvinGraphics!! How far?
Padi mi i dey o.
Are U guys nw ready 4 d wild birthday party??

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: you welcome
Thank U brother.
I hope U are enjoying the party so far sir
And how are U enjoying ur new married life ba?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by herald9: 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
IT'S BETTER LATE THAN NEVER...

welcome Bruh... Plz go the bar and order for anything...

My cute co-celebrant,Sehindemi wants to say hicheesy
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: i wan make she go get her rest, u knw say i be caring hubby
hmm! Naso. Chop knuckle! Hw ur side be?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by chibwike(m): 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Thank U brother.
I hope U are enjoying the party so far sir
And how are U enjoying ur new married life ba?
Mehn, to be a married man is so so sweet, missberry is really taking gud care of me

1 Like

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by herald9: 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: she left early..leaving me here alone..am already missing her
plz find someone and hookup for the night... It's not cheating....
she'd have wanted you to enjoy yourself
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
Please Let's Start making our orders if they are diff from these one's these Heralds friends are taking...

1 Like

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Padi mi i dey o.
Are U guys nw ready 4 d wild birthday party??
hwz she? Lol
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by chibwike(m): 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
daveP: hmm! Naso. Chop knuckle! Hw ur side be?
mehn, its rain everywhere, my evening is already spoilt, thank God for NL oh
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Sehindemi(f): 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: moves silently to sehindemi's side and started dancing softly with her ''so hbd once again, hope u av a bit fun..
Sure dear..
I'm glad U did organised dis so perfect..
U're rlly 1daful..

Hope U aint too stressed?
*dancin softly*
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sehindemi:
Sure dear..
I'm glad U did organised dis so perfect..
U're rlly 1daful..

Hope U aint too stressed?
*dancin softly*
gud..tiz my pleasure nd all d cribmate's v been wonderful.. Nd wht a wish u'v make.. "Lol.. **Lowers Voice**we shall talkd abt dat later if Ur Pm is working........ Continues dance..
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Sehindemi(f): 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
Heeeey Kelvin.
*together with herald*.
U're highly welcome! smiley
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
herald9:
IT'S BETTER LATE THAN NEVER...

welcome Bruh... Plz go the bar and order for anything...

My cute co-celebrant,Sehindemi wants to say hicheesy
Thank U sir.
Irish Cream would be owk 4 me sir.

I hope U and ur co celebrant are ready 4 us tonyt ba?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Sehindemi(f): 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: gud..tiz my pleasure nd all d cribmate's v been wonderful.. Nd wht a wish u'v make.. "Lol.. **Lowers Voice**we shall talkd abt dat later if Ur Pm is working........ Continues dance..
smiley
Aiit,no probz..

So wat'z d next in our agenda?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by herald9: 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Thank U sir.

have it Bro....

Of course we are! cheesy

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sehindemi:
Heeeey Kelvin.
*together with herald*.
U're highly welcome! smiley
Thank U dearie.

I hope d both of U are ready to get down low tonyt ba?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: mehn, its rain everywhere, my evening is already spoilt, thank God for NL oh
it happens oh. My own side dey enjoy light.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Thank U sir.

ur order Kelv... We are almost rounding up both u'v got to feed us if uv got us packages... Only 1 or 2 items on the agenda.. You know this crib is sited in this GRA grin grin grin

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: Mehn, to be a married man is so so sweet, missberry is really taking gud care of me
I kan see. I hope she is here with U ba?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: ya name turn kelvingMissRoad be dat grin grin
Lolz... I brought some Mexican Chickz 4 ya o. I hope U wil lyk them tho
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by chibwike(m): 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
I kan see. I hope she is here with U ba?
she just left some minutes age, am now lonely
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sehindemi:
smiley
Aiit,no probz..

So wat'z d next in our agenda?

Next on the agenda is the item 7 which is on already..

I will now call on Herald9 and Sehindemi to give their Vote of Thanks....
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Sehindemi(f): 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Thank U dearie.

I hope d both of U are ready to get down low tonyt ba?
Hopefully.. smiley
*yawn*
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
*quickly settles to the table to have few bites and sips*

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sights lizzylobito afar off.... Hi young lady

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (53) (Reply)

Join Telegram Dating Group / Shalom Street / The Beer Parlour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.