Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:42 PM

Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib - Dating And Meet-up Zone (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib (42644 Views)

Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ / Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib / <<<<my Crib >>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Lolz... I brought some Mexican Chickz 4 ya o. I hope U wil lyk them tho
lol oya nah tongue
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sehindemi:
Hopefully.. smiley
*yawn*
Why is she yawning?shocked
Dnt tell me dt U are hungry o
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: ur order Kelv... We are almost rounding up both u'v got to feed us if uv got us packages... Only 1 or 2 items on the agenda.. You know this crib is sited in this GRA grin grin grin
Have U guys had Item 7 yet?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Sights lizzylobito afar off.... Hi young lady
*Smiles... How u?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
(clears tables and ladders, chairs)
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hey LizzyLOBITO,
Welcome to our crib, hope U are enjoying d birthday parri xo far?

Pls incase u wanna eat anythinh, just kindly holla at DaveP.

And most importantly dnt 4get to Bless Herald9 and Sehindemi via ur birthday wish b4 u leave here. Thanks.

Dats how we roll here in our crib

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Sarimah(f): 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Happy birthday herald9 and sehindemi
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Lizzylobito: *Smiles... How u?
we ar good.. As u can see.. D party is about to come to an end, pls make ur order..
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
KelvinGraphics: Hey LizzyLOBITO,

And most importantly dnt 4get to Bless Herald9 and Sehindemi via ur birthday wish b4 u leave here. Thanks.

hi5
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sarimah: Happy birthday herald9
u wlcm nd thanks for gracing dis pari
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Sehindemi(f): 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

Next on the agenda is the item 7 which is on already..

I will now call on Herald9 and Sehindemi to give there Vote of Thanks....
Firstly,I wanna appreciate God 4 his lovin kindness,grace & favor, protection & guidance, preservation & upliftments..U & only U deserves d glory Lord...

I must confess,I've neva experienced d kinda love I experienced today ONLINE..
I rlly appreciate d presence & posts of every1 here today,dat alone rlly meant so much to me..

Once again,I say Thank You to every1 who honored our invitatns....
Sehindemi loves U all!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sehindemi:
Firstly,I wanna appreciate God 4 his lovin kindness,grace & favor, protection & guidance, preservation & upliftments..U & only U deserves d glory Lord...

I must confess,I've neva experienced d kinda love I experienced today ONLINE..
I rlly appreciate d presence & posts of every1 here today,dat alone rlly meant so much to me..

Once again,I say Thank You to every1 who honored our invitatns....
Sehindemi loves U all!!!!!
applause for her!!!... Now to Herald

1 Like

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Sehindemi(f): 11:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sarimah: Happy birthday herald9 and sehindemi
Thkzz sweerie..
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by chibwike(m): 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sehindemi:
Thkzz sweerie..
happy birthday dearie
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Sehindemi(f): 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Why is she yawning?shocked
Dnt tell me dt U are hungry o
Naaaaaah..
Just tired !
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Sehindemi(f): 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: happy birthday dearie
Thkzz so much dear..
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sehindemi:
Naaaaaah..
Just tired !
Eyaaah, i know its not easy dear. Just hold on 4 a lil while, we are almost rounding up...

Herald9 pls give her an Energy filled kiss to revive her.

1 Like

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by herald9: 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
[b]#stretches...picks up mic.. #sorry... am a little bit drunk...so ignore any blunder you hear grin

uhm... I wish this party had continued till infinity...but They say everything that has a beginning must have an end...
So ladies and gentlemen... am overwhelmed with gratitude as you all turn up to to... to celebrate with me....I couldn't have done it alone...

My first regard goes to Dayjhihannon01 for organizing such a great occasion... you're the best Bro....more grease to your already greasy elbowgrin

To my co-celebrant... senhindemi...as you're plus one today... may you be increased physically, mentally, socially,
emotionally, intellectually and spiritually grin

To DaveP... thanks for MC'ing this occasion... your sense of humor knows no bound...

KevinGraphics... thanks for going all through that just to attend this party...much love Bro...

Honourable Taiye4christ... you were wonderful...

Thanks to MizmyColi for the cameo appearance....it was a blessing having you aroundgrin

If I want to mention all of you here...I might be talking till tomorrow... but just know that you're appreciated...

thank you once again and goodnight...

safe journeygrin [/b]

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
KelvinGraphics: Hey LizzyLOBITO,

smiley sure.

Welcome LizzyLobito!!
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by herald9: 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Eyaaah, i know its not easy dear. Just hold on 4 a lil while, we are almost rounding up...

Herald9 pls give her an Energy filled kiss to revive her.
shocked
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
daveP: smiley sure.

Welcome LizzyLobito!!
Ogbeni i no wnt hear say U send her P.M o gringrin

Biko dnt tresspass.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
herald9: [b]#stretches...picks up mic.. #sorry... am a little bit drunk...so ignore any blunder you hear grin

uhm... I wish this party had continued till infinity...but They say everything that has a beginning must have an end...
So ladies and gentlemen... am overwhelmed with gratitude as you all turn up to to... to celebrate with me....I couldn't have done it alone...

My first regard goes to Dayjihannnon01 for organizing such a great occasion... you're the best Bro....more grease to your already greasy elbowgrin

To my co-celebrant... sehidemi...as you're plus one today... may you be increased physically, mentally, socially,
emotionally, intellectually and spiritually grin

To DavP... thanks for MC'ing this occasion... your sense of humor knows no bound...

Thanks to Mizmyoli for the cameo appearance....it was a blessing having you aroundgrin

If I want to mention all of you here...I might be talking till tomorrow... but just know that you're appreciated...

thank you once again and goodnight...

safe journeygrin [/b]
oh! U dey blow me head! Goodnight!!
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
I thank all wellwishers and cribmates for making this a memorable day in this crib... And making this the first Celebration we have here, I know we shall have more and more....

Dayjhihannon is also using this medium to inform cribmates he will be on sabbatical leave from the crib to attend to pressing issues.... (Had professional exam in a month time.. No more active nairalanding till further notice.....)

Till then... Keep Safe, Stay Outta Trouble.. And be good

I LOVE U ALL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Biko dnt tresspass.
lol aha kelvin. Chai! We go see we go see! grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Sehindemi(f): 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
daveP: (clears tables and ladders, chairs)
Welldone dearie...
Thkzzz 4 today!
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tnx guys, Lyk cwiouxly it's fun ova here. 2 d celebrants, I wish u wat u wish urselves. HBD.

1 Like

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by herald9: 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: In the absence of Herald9

I thank all wellwishers and cribmates for making this a memorable day in this crib... And making this the first Celebration we have here, I know we shall have more and more....

Dayjhihannon is also using this medium to inform cribmates he will be on sabbatical leave from the crib to attend to pressing issues.... (Had professional exam in a months time.. No more nairalanding till further notice.....)

I LOVE U ALL

oooooh.... you'll be missed....plz when your leaving remember to drop the key with Lady Priscaoge woh...
wish you good luck on your exams Bro
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sehindemi:
Welldone dearie...
Thkzzz 4 today!
(smiles) sure twas ur day. Couldnt but do so! smiley

Goodnight!!

1 Like

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
herald9:

oooooh.... you'll be missed....plz when your leaving remember to drop the key with Lady Priscaoge woh...
wish you good luck on your exams Bro
The crib will always be open... Kelvingraphics, naijaboiy, Neldrizzy, Davep and u urself and all Hannon's crib queens already hav d key grin wink
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by herald9: 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
Lizzylobito: Tnx guys, Lyk cwiouxly it's fun ova here. 2 d celebrants, I wish u wat u wish urselves. HBD.
thanks sis... wish you were here on time to show us your dancing prowess....smiley

thanks once again
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Biko dnt tresspass.
Lol! 4nny u
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Sehindemi(f): 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

Dayjhihannon is also using this medium to inform cribmates he will be on sabbatical leave from the crib to attend to pressing issues.... (Had professional exam in a month time.. No more nairalanding till further notice.....)

I LOVE U ALL
Rlly gonna miss U dear..
Thkzzzzzzz bunchly 4 today..

Success in Ur exam!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (53) (Reply)

Join Telegram Dating Group / Shalom Street / The Beer Parlour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.