Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,287 members, 7,913,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 10:31 AM

Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! (7076 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Awalla: 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
1United1:

[size=17pt]"They're already calling friends and family to warn me to stop. Let me make myself clear. I won't unless they STOP me!"[/size]

Nicholas Ibekwe

Hahahaha, who is calling you to stop, soon you will be in the TV singing rubbish and saying thank you Jesus for Delivering me
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
omongbatim: Corrupt Yoruba pastors. I just pity people, especially Igbos, who fall mugu for all these Yoruba con men parading as pastors.
You are a disgrace to the community that gave you education
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by dBard: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
texaco1: you can shake ur head as much as u like .but the truth is with this tape ,you don't have a water tight case against tb,there are many loopholes any competent lawyer exploit and build up. The only thing is he gave money and he stated the reasons there in the tape. The journalist should have tried to make him give a comment about what he actually wanted them to do.

o.k.. ..

Questions;

was the meeting held in d open or behind closed doors? ?

was the 'gift' given proportionate t wat it was for? ??

was d 'gift' capable of influencing opinions in his favor? ?

Did he (TbJ) suggest to them t 'soften d reports'

Did a journalist ask 'wat do u want us t write?'

Am by no means a lawyer, but dis case looks almost done t me.
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ventura1: Were they there on his invitation? If it is a press conference called by him it is a norm for the host to augment the cost of their visit, It is not a new thing. Beside what is the content of the tape being handed out to the journalist?
To the journalist that posted the audio, what is the truth T.B Joshua wanted you to supress that is not already in the public domain, that majority of those in the building are not Nigerians but south africans! you just want to create cheap popularity from a depressed man.

at least there's someone using his brain here.
thumbs up bro..

nigerians are just too quick to judge after swallowing every gabbage hook line sinker..sad

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by idupaul: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
Kizmarty:

at least there's someone using his brain here.
thumbs up bro..

nigerians are just too quick to judge after swallowing every gabbage hook line sinker..sad

Did they come there with helicopters that he is augmenting their transport with 50,000 naira each at a time when he is supposed to mourning the loss of over 150 of his members
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
idupaul:

Did they come there with helicopters that he is augmenting their transport with 50,000 naira each at a time when he is supposed to mourning the loss of over 150 of his members

that's not my point...
besides is it just about the moneythere's more to this.

I'm surprise many here are buying this whole lot.no one is in right position to throw stones till we hear the complete story of this incident and the other side of the story.

they're many unanswered questions..

in short..i need a video.PERIOD!
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by texaco1: 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
dBard:

o.k.. ..

Questions;

was the meeting held in d open or behind closed doors? ?

was the 'gift' given proportionate t wat it was for? ??

was d 'gift' capable of influencing opinions in his favor? ?

Did he (TbJ) suggest to them t 'soften d reports'

Did a journalist ask 'wat do u want us t write?'

Am by no means a lawyer, but dis case looks almost done t me.

bros , with all humility I will tell u that ur own questions knocks off the case u are trying to present.but I think a lawyer should be able to enlighten us more since we are both not lawyers .but from this tape tb has many escape routes from conviction
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by eledacedar(f): 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
KIRIJI: 1) Oyakhilome

2) OritseJETfo

3) TB Joshua

4)

I'm sure you wanted to say IYAWOkhilome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
eledacedar:

I'm sure you wanted to say IYAWOkhilome
O ti get e cheesycheesy
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by dBard: 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
texaco1: bros , with all humility I will tell u that ur own questions knocks off the case u are trying to present.but I think a lawyer should be able to enlighten us more since we are both not lawyers .but from this tape tb has many escape routes from conviction

How? ?

Anyway, like u said. .a lawyer will beta enlighten d house.
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by ume(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
paull Eneche's prophesy about a Man of God in lagos that would soon be exposed,comes true ;Dpaull Eneche's prophesy about a Man of God in lagos that would soon be exposed,comes true

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by rman: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
I am disappointed! Chai!

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by CyberWolf: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ranting Ranting and Ranting and that's what NLanders do... all will end here grin...Anyway RIP to the dead, God knows the best..
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by CyberWolf: 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
Where are the lawyers, you guys should say something..
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ventura1: Were they there on his invitation? If it is a press conference called by him it is a norm for the host to augment the cost of their visit, It is not a new thing. Beside what is the content of the tape being handed out to the journalist?
To the journalist that posted the audio, what is the truth T.B Joshua wanted you to supress that is not already in the public domain, that majority of those in the building are not Nigerians but south africans! you just want to create cheap popularity from a depressed man.
well it seems like you are a member of his church, end time is near lipsrsealed
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Austin4lif: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
barcanista: TB Joshua is a disgrace to humans
I have been following u up for a while nw and I found out that u are sadist and jobless. U are far from being a leader, real leaders are nt critics. Keep on wasting ur future on the internet insulting those who have attained greatness. Nonsense.....
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Biggyd2: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
Why did TBJ inform the reporters about the money before the interview? Is this part of the church's money or his salary? More than half a million just for "transport"! shocked shocked shocked. So this is how they 'dash' anybody that goes to report about their church, "fuel money", under normal circumstances? Make we dey open our eyes, dey think for this country. People that are supposed to be in jail already showing such arrogance. Lord have mercy!
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
CyberWolf: Where are the lawyers, you guys should say something..
if you study the law of evidence you will find out that there are evidences said by mouth stronger than written evidences * this TB Joshua matter is a serious one that needs to be taken seriously, is he not meant to be a man of God. In criminal cases s the state is usually the prosecutor and In some cases individuals go ahead to prosecute.
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by eledacedar(f): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
What got to me was the way the alleged journalists were smiling as the discussion was coming to an end.

I believe they all should have rejected the offer and still waited for an official statement from TBJ. That way, they wouldn't have been accused of compromising their standards. That would have made TBJ to also be on his toes and see that the right thing is done.

As it is, his mindset would be that the press is on his side until this guy started his allegation.

But hey! 50k, e too small to sell integrity o.

I'm still hoping it's not true. Does anybody know if there were reporters from STv and Channels TV there?
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hey dude, who do you think I 'm referring to?you probably thought I was talking about the reporter right? Hell no, TB Joshua should be arrested ASAP and that name calling is uncalled for, it's very rude.
focus7: do u need to tell us? U shuld have just arrested him, when he first posted this morning people were asking him for audio evidence now he produced it u are calling for his arrest, u a prophet bottom licker.
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by GowonAbacha: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
barcanista: TB Joshua is a disgrace to humans
He's a disgrace to humans but still, many benefited from his good deeds.
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by texaco1: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
We need a legal or law section on nairaland .
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Austin4lif: I have been following u up for a while nw and I found out that u are sadist and jobless. U are far from being a leader, real leaders are nt critics. Keep on wasting ur future on the internet insulting those who have attained greatness. Nonsense.....
lolssss... You are a man worshipper dude. You deserve to be abo®ted

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by GowonAbacha: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
texaco1: We need a legal or law section on nairaland .
Seun hear the cries of this fellow.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
GowonAbacha:
He's a disgrace to humans but still, many benefited from his good deeds.
and a murderer/fraudster
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by GowonAbacha: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
barcanista: and a murderer/fraudster
You don't have to call him a murderer tho..he knew next to nothing about the event before it occured.
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
GowonAbacha:
You don't have to call him a murderer tho..he knew next to nothing about the event before it occured.
Do you know what manslaughter is? I want to assume that you know. If he had §tuck to the approved plan, we wouldn't be discussing this subject
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by GowonAbacha: 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
barcanista: Do you know what manslaughter is? I want to assume that you know. If he had §tuck to the approved plan, we wouldn't be discussing this subject
That part of what I was saying...he can be charged for manslaughter but not for murder abeg.
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by tunde705(m): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
focus7: Where is that tunde705 who was everywhere asking for evidence and insulting every one dis morning on the first thread on dis issue? Hope he's here on this thread to come around swallow his comments.
unfocused! Why are you shouting my name?

I have listened to the so called audio evidence.

I WAS HOPING TO HEAR TB JOSHUA SAY "JOURNALIST I WANT YOU TO TELL THE WORLD THAT THE INCIDENCE DIDNT HAPPEN AT SYNAGOGUE" or some thing .

YOU PEOPLE ARE BUNCH OF SADDIST, LOOKING FOR WHO TO VENT YOUR FALSTRATION ON. ITS ONLY THAT YOU DONT KNOW WHO TB J IS. HE ENJOYS GIVING OUT MONEY ALOT.

TAKE NOTE, HE SAID " THE SECURITY AGENTS ARE INVESTIGATING AND I DONT WANT TO INTERFERE"

Now the question is , "WHY WILL HE WANT TO INTERFERE WITH THE WORK OF THE JOURNALIST?"

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
There is nothing new in this since it comes from christianity. . . . .the bible even support it. . .

Proverbs 17:8 ESV
English Standard Version

8: A bribe is like a magic stone in the eyes of the one who gives it; wherever he turns he prospers.

Hehehehehehehe

TB Joshua thought bribery would work magically like a precious stone, this place it turns, it brings disgrace. . . .

Somebody shout Halleluyah

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Alexsmith20(m): 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
1United1: did anyone hear one reporter asking TB Joshua "what are we going to write" grin grin grin!
it was tb joshua that was asking that question.
Re: Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! by Weah96: 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
He's only a cheap magician who couldn't survive in the world of real magic. That's why he picked religion.

David Copperfield would make an excellent faith healer. Try to convince the live witnesses that he didn't make the statue of liberty disappear in 1983. I'm pretty sure that he would have no problems restoring the sight of a blind man in front of thousands of witnesses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? / How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today / Full 2012 Prophecies by Pastor Adeboye And Pastor Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.