Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,929 members, 7,883,245 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

How Often Do You Forgive? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Often Do You Forgive? (1186 Views)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? / This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do You Forgive? by mstik(f): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Don't you know when you hold on to hurt, you are killing yourself slowly? When you don't forgive, you are holding not only the person, but also yourself. The person would be living his or her life happily while you're filled with so much hate, anger and rage... No happiness or joy, just thinking about hurting the person, who probably doesn't care about you. I cannot go through this because of someone, I'd rather just let go and forgive, and live a peaceful life.
nellyelitz: why please?

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Forgive? by mstik(f): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
Strange works grin
herald9:
on ma way home... is dah your church's name...mine's Redeem...smiley
Re: How Often Do You Forgive? by herald9: 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
mstik: Strange works grin
I don't get yhu wohlipsrsealed

But am inviting you to my church... Leave all those mushroom churches and come fellowship with us where the spirit of the Lord is movingsmiley
Re: How Often Do You Forgive? by mstik(f): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nah, tx
herald9:
I don't get yhu wohlipsrsealed

But am inviting you to my church... Leave all those mushroom churches and come fellowship with us where the spirit of the Lord is movingsmiley
Re: How Often Do You Forgive? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: How Often Do You Forgive? by herald9: 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
mstik: Nah, tx
angry

I can't take No for an answer
Re: How Often Do You Forgive? by mstik(f): 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
haha
lol
herald9:
angry

I can't take No for an answer
Re: How Often Do You Forgive? by herald9: 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
chizzy94:
I dey alright bro.
You?
Em just on ma level..It's been long tho
Re: How Often Do You Forgive? by herald9: 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
mstik: haha
lol
Goodnight bae... I've got a call from DreamVillewink
Re: How Often Do You Forgive? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: How Often Do You Forgive? by herald9: 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
chizzy94:
Like seriously smiley.
I know you've been great.
Wassup with your school stuffs? They released the list already?
Yea...Done and Dusted... buh nothing to be proud of since it wasn't my preferred course... Planning to change it tho....
Re: How Often Do You Forgive? by nellyelitz(m): 6:04am On Sep 22, 2014
mstik: Don't you know when you hold on to hurt, you are killing yourself slowly? When you don't forgive, you are holding not only the person, but also yourself. The person would be living his or her life happily while you're filled with so much hate, anger and rage... No happiness or joy, just thinking about hurting the person, who probably doesn't care about you. I cannot go through this because of someone, I'd rather just let go and forgive, and live a peaceful life.
so thoghtful
Re: How Often Do You Forgive? by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 22, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Must Kill Dogs That Attacked ME Says A 4yr Old Boy / What Is Wrong In Me Going Out To Watch Football Outside / He Had To Hand His Son Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.