Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:47 PM

Mutual Funds - Investment (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (997382 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (328) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by igbizen(m): 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
That’s serious. Maybe b4 11.59pm it will reflect.
Re: Mutual Funds by Umarzy(m): 5:59am On Aug 06, 2019
igbizen:
That’s serious. Maybe b4 11.59pm it will reflect.

Thanks. It reflected by 11pm
Re: Mutual Funds by amjustme2: 6:33am On Aug 06, 2019
Do it through the App!

seyisanya:
Hello all,

Please, how do I go about redeeming part of my investment on FBNQuest?

Thanks.
Re: Mutual Funds by singletech(m): 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
Helle guys, I want to understand something, all this different banks that do mutual fund, do they have different rate far from each other?

2. Do anybody knows about Abujainvestments.com(i heard is own by government)
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
singletech:
Helle guys, I want to understand something, all this different banks that do mutual fund, do they have different rate far from each other?

2. Do anybody knows about Abujainvestments.com(i heard is own by government)

They all have different rates....

Have not heard about abujainvestments.com
Re: Mutual Funds by C505: 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
Asleykene:

They all have different rates....

Have not heard about abujainvestments.com

If they all have different rates, which one seems best?
I have used axa mansard and stanbic IBTC. From my observation and earnings, axa mansard is better than stanbic.
Re: Mutual Funds by amjustme2: 12:11am On Aug 07, 2019
Check FMAN site
And analyse historical data from your fav asset managers.

At times its not just about rate, there could be other factors that Influence decision like App UI/UX, Redemption period, Customer's services, etc.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by singletech(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2019
C505:

If they all have different rates, which one seems best?
I have used axa mansard and stanbic IBTC. From my observation and earnings, axa mansard is better than stanbic.
this axa mansard I am always afraid because they are not bank.. The money I am putting is not mine, so I am always very careful not to enter problem.. If not I need a good rate mutual fund investment
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
singletech:
this axa mansard I am always afraid because they are not bank.. The money I am putting is not mine, so I am always very careful not to enter problem.. If not I need a good rate mutual fund investment
Why are you afraid? For your information no mutual fund manager is Money deposit bank. operationally and by corporate entity point of view IBTC bank is different from IBTC fund managers. So you could as well be afraid of IBTC if you are afraid of axa mansard. Same applies to other fund managers.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Floyd45(m): 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
Good evening good people o,
Biko, make una help me. I made a liquidation request from AXAmansard yesterday and got credited later in the evening. I decided to check my balance this evening, and to my dismay I'm seeing a balance that doesn't belong to me or my village people.

I have sent out an email laying my complaint though. I just wanted to find out if anyone has had similar problem with AXAMansard?

Also can one access the interest that has accrued at any time?
Re: Mutual Funds by nna777: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
Mine is similar but different. I liquidated since yesterday afternoon. up till now nothing has hit my account.
Re: Mutual Funds by Inception(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2019
nna777:
Mine is similar but different. I liquidated since yesterday afternoon. up till now nothing has hit my account.

What time in the afternoon? if it is after 2pm then it had to be the next day (today)

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by megacontrol(m): 11:36am On Aug 08, 2019
hello,
what is the AXA account details to use to credit the account?

zellfoxx:
Good morning house
Please what is the best option in terms of getting AXA Mansard MMF account funded with speed.
1. Bank transfer.
2. Debit card.
3. SMS short code.

zellfoxx:

Fantastic. Gave it a trial before seeing this reply and the account was funded in 75mins. Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by iaatmguy(m): 11:38am On Aug 08, 2019
please guys,does FBN quest pay on a weekend or work free day?
Re: Mutual Funds by nna777: 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
Inception:

What time in the afternoon? if it is after 2pm then it had to be the next day (today)

It was actually some minutes past 12pm on Tuesday. Even if it was after 2pm on Tuesday, today is Thursday and yet no credit.
Re: Mutual Funds by zellfoxx: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
megacontrol:
hello,
what is the AXA account details to use to credit the account?

You just need to indicate your Investment Client ID in the Remarks column when you want to use Bank transfer.

I discovered that initiating the Buy funds option in your online profile (via a Web browser) creates a Transaction reference for the amount you intend to credit the account with. So I just put these two things (Trans ref and Client ID) in the remarks when using Bank transfer.

I think this somewhat reduces delay time in processing your request as I've experienced account update in less than 60mins with this.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by zellfoxx: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
Floyd45:
Good evening good people o,
Biko, make una help me. I made a liquidation request from AXAmansard yesterday and got credited later in the evening. I decided to check my balance this evening, and to my dismay I'm seeing a balance that doesn't belong to me or my village people.

I have sent out an email laying my complaint though. I just wanted to find out if anyone has had similar problem with AXAMansard?

Also can one access the interest that has accrued at any time?

From my little research, I think you can only access the accrued interest after the initial 30-days holding period and the subsequent quarter of the year. If you recalculate with these in mind, your balance might not be so strange in the end.

Please do let us know their reply in the mail.
Re: Mutual Funds by Floyd45(m): 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
zellfoxx:

From my little research, I think you can only access the accrued interest after the initial 30-days holding period and the subsequent quarter of the year. If you recalculate with these in mind, your balance might not be so strange in the end.

They called me and apologised about the error. They told me I was debited twice. It has been fixed

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by nna777: 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
zellfoxx:

I beg to differ because currently on their MMF page there is no 30 day timeline. Also I confirmed from one of the staff. I think it's a new development to attract more clients
Re: Mutual Funds by zellfoxx: 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
nna777:

I beg to differ because currently on their MMF page there is no 30 day timeline. Also I confirmed from one of the staff. I think it's a new development to attract more clients

I just checked again and you are right. No minimum holding period on their MMF page. But like I said, one might not have access to the Accrued interest until the Quarterly Income Distribution.

Just my 2 cents though
Re: Mutual Funds by austine4real(m): 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
good day my people oo

is like my eyes is doing me somehow oo, I notice that Stanbic mmf do deduct my accrued interests monthly cos I noticed tht my initial capital is no appreciating .

I will try and upload the account statement I got from them
Re: Mutual Funds by ernieboy(m): 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
nna777:

It was actually some minutes past 12pm on Tuesday. Even if it was after 2pm on Tuesday, today is Thursday and yet no credit.
have u finally received your money?
Re: Mutual Funds by nna777: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
ernieboy:

I still haven't oo. sent mail yesterday. Got a reply that they are still working on it. Although I notice that my daily interest is still added since Tuesday I requested to liquidate. grin
ernieboy:
Re: Mutual Funds by zellfoxx: 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
nna777:

I still haven't oo. sent mail yesterday. Got a reply that they are still working on it. Although I notice that my daily interest is still added since Tuesday I requested to liquidate. grin

Working on it!!! Since Tuesday...please is it up to 1 billion naira? Let us guard up too grin
Re: Mutual Funds by ernieboy(m): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
nna777:

strange, they did not give any details as to what caused the delay?
Re: Mutual Funds by nna777: 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
zellfoxx:

Working on it!!! Since Tuesday...please is it up to 1 billion naira? Let us guard up too grin

Me myself tire oo. d only reason I no dey bothered is that the amount I liquidated is still showing on my dashboard with the daily interest.

No be billion oo na thousands grin
Re: Mutual Funds by nna777: 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
ernieboy:
strange, they did not give any details as to what caused the delay?

At all oo. Until Wednesday be that. I will find time to go to their HQ at Ikoyi Abu VI
Re: Mutual Funds by oduncojamaica(m): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
Please house am just new in investing, am planning on investing some money on mutual fund. Please which investment company should I go for and which of there plan you think is good for new starter like me.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Mutual Funds by singletech(m): 9:01am On Aug 12, 2019
Good morning guys, will this people pay today or tomorrow at all... This one we are in holiday, hope it will not affect our interest..?
Re: Mutual Funds by enque(f): 9:42am On Aug 12, 2019
singletech:
Good morning guys, will this people pay today or tomorrow at all... This one we are in holiday, hope it will not affect our interest..?

It will be accumulated n paid after the holiday
Re: Mutual Funds by Desanta(m): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2019
enque:

It will be accumulated n paid after the holiday
True.

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (328) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.