Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,964 members, 7,963,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:13 AM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (486634 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 4:45am On Jul 03, 2007
Come and help me sing alleluia.
My Jehova has done me well

Ynot:

Countri people, na the thing wey dey happen for this our ogbako i wan tell una so. We all dey different locals and cannot zukoo at the same time. Na wetin make me dey show up late. So therefore, all of una must pack una bag come join me for obodo amelikka make we dey same time zone. I don make arrangement for rooms.

ichie romero will stay with nwa ada Blue
igwe fromuk na lolo ya bu nnenne go stay in one room
my good friend isi agbo ncha bu ikomi na moondust will sleep in the basement and also be the night watchman
the suite has been reserved for nnam ukwu monshege na odozi aku ya lolo diamond ojii
ote nkwu bu Esss will make sure we don't run out of good palmwine. i don go buy new ute for am to sleep on the floor
omaricha nwa anyi ji eje mba bu tasiana aka 'god don chop my heart finish' will sleep by herself
nne anyi ukwu bu babyosisi ga n'esi nri. nze donzman go dey helep her cook.
as ebi say toshmann na zulunation don marry, them go provide them own accomodation
the rest will manage the couch and ikomi, during his duty go make sure they're fine

Igbo ndi oma, i troway salute. nke onye chiri ya zalu.

This is all conspiracy to kill Ikomi, such that even if Ikomi conquers Moondust in a fight at night, cold will kill Ikomi. Ohhh Chukwu nna roputa Ikomi nime owuwan. Owuwan from all angles.

I don't think Tasiana sleeping all by herself is a good idea. Onye gana akpaghari(turn) gi(yam), na oku. Otherwise it will burn. I would have said let me take the duty of watchman, I don't have a problem with that, but let me be watching Tasi. We can't afford to let her stay alone, she might be afraid of the dark. Ynot odim ka iwere hidden agenda, u might crawl in there and decide to look after her yourself. anyways. good luck.

Moondust me and u as watchman eeehhh kpa, iii naaaaaaa. But don't forget I said our fight starts tomorrow. Lets hope tomorrow comes.

For those that have been chosing to cook, I just hope I don't die of food poisoning after hard labour at the gates. Imagine Nnenne and babyosisi cooking, am sure the best those two can perfectly do is boil water, and tell us food is ready. Wonders shall never end.

Even if I must make sure everyone is fine, I will do my best to throw Monshee, Fromuk and Romeo out. Those three would be commiting sin obviously, which is not permitted in the eyes of the Lord. How can they be sleeping comfortable with good girls, while Ikomi is at the gates and patroling.

Choooooiiiiii Ikomi, itala ahuhu. Nevernind.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by monshege: 4:48am On Jul 03, 2007
Ynot:

Countri people, na the thing wey dey happen for this our ogbako i wan tell una so. We all dey different locals and cannot zukoo at the same time. Na wetin make me dey show up late. So therefore, all of una must pack una bag come join me for obodo amelikka make we dey same time zone. I don make arrangement for rooms.

my good friend isi agbo ncha bu ikomi na moondust will sleep in the basement and also be the night watchman
the suite has been reserved for nnam ukwu monshege na odozi aku ya lolo diamond ojii
ote nkwu bu Esss will make sure we don't run out of good palmwine. i don go buy new ute for am to sleep on the floor
omaricha nwa anyi ji eje mba bu tasiana aka 'god don chop my heart finish' will sleep by herself
as ebi say toshmann na zulunation don marry, them go provide them own accomodation
the rest will manage the couch and ikomi, during his duty go make sure they're fine

hahahahahahaha ynot, i biakwa.
all in favor of ihe oga ynot dere welie aka gi elu and say "aye aye"
ok, gi wa no ebe ahu, ana m afu gi, i don count you. kedu onye ozo? wink
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by monshege: 4:51am On Jul 03, 2007
Ikomi:

Come and help me sing alleluia.
My Jehova has done me well

This is all conspiracy to kill Ikomi, such that even if Ikomi conquers Moondust in a fight at night, cold will kill Ikomi. Ohhh Chukwu nna roputa Ikomi nime owuwan. Owuwan from all angles.

I don't think Tasiana sleeping all by herself is a good idea. Onye gana akpaghari(turn) gi(yam), na oku. Otherwise it will burn. I would have said let me take the duty of watchman, I don't have a problem with that, but let me be watching Tasi. We can't afford to let her stay alone, she might be afraid of the dark. Ynot odim ka iwere hidden agenda, u might crawl in there and decide to look after her yourself. anyways. good luck.

Moondust me and u as watchman eeehhh kpa, iii naaaaaaa. But don't forget I said our fight starts tomorrow. Lets hope tomorrow comes.

For those that have been chosing to cook, I just hope I don't die of food poisoning after hard labour at the gates. Imagine Nnenne and babyosisi cooking, am sure the best those two can perfectly do is boil water, and tell us food is ready. Wonders shall never end.

Even if I must make sure everyone is fine, I will do my best to throw Monshee, Fromuk and Romeo out. Those three would be commiting sin obviously, which is not permitted in the eyes of the Lord. How can they be sleeping comfortable with good girls, while Ikomi is at the gates and patroling.

Choooooiiiiii Ikomi, itala ahuhu. Nevernind.

I keep saying it, my enemies shall not see me. ikomi, o bu zi nke mu na gi. kere "nkwucha" maka na i have my anger in my palm now. me you parking lot 3 o'clock
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 4:59am On Jul 03, 2007
monshege:

I keep saying it, my enemies shall not see me. ikomi, o bu zi nke mu na gi. kere "nkwucha" maka na i have my anger in my palm now. me you parking lot 3 o'clock

If I would be ur enemy for trying to save u from sin. I think am happy with that. Onye ojuo, Ichoro ijagburu anyi umuaka ndia. lol.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 5:09am On Jul 03, 2007
Sorry Umunna before I forget, unu juo kwa Ynot if he has repaired his roof, this one his inviting us, I hope its not for us to come help out with his caved in roof.  undecided. Cos acho kwam nsogbu. angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by monshege: 5:23am On Jul 03, 2007
Ikomi:

Sorry Umunna before I forget, unu juo kwa Ynot if he has repaired his roof, this one his inviting us, I hope its not for us to come help out with his caved in roof.  undecided. Cos acho kwam nsogbu. angry
onye ujo oru angry angry
anyi nile ga etinye aka ruputara ya gbam gbam ya, of course if not o ma well well na onweghi ihe na ala na iyi, so o ga enye anyi ihe in return, onwere ike o buru nwanne ya nwanyi nke o bere ma o bu ejima ya bu ihe ga eru m aka , anaghi m ask for too much grin

igbo hiiii,  na o buru romero
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 6:49am On Jul 03, 2007
nwoke oma ynot,how u shared the roms an the duties no get part two but me coming to amallika, mba nunu osama no kwa na elu abeg,coming to think of it ikomi na moondust as megad, ka wu na peace agaghi adi na the compound(Iraq & Amallika) the same place!!!!!!!!!!!!.remember agha ha wu today mana egwu ji ofu onye. undecided.

ndi gdmorning
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by romeo(m): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2007
Ynot:

hahahhaahaha dios mio salvame!! why mu na nwa ada blue ga eji were noro na ofu room? kedu kwa nu ka o ga esi were ghota "mepe ukwu" oge m di ready for turning yam na o buru ikomi grin grin grin
hmm no comment about nnenne na kitchen shocked shocked
monshege nwa mama ka m fukwa gi near diamond oji, ka agha bido ebe a angry angry angry
hahahahah ikocrazy na be eliza hahahaha hmm basement dikwa good sha
Ynot why not inye tasiana one nice man like me? unless ma o bu punishment ka i na enye ya putting her alone!!

Ndigbo Hi grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by monshege: 9:35am On Jul 03, 2007
igbo mma mma nu o
hahaha
romero, i bu ezigbo "tozo".

DEDICATED TO NNENNE
nnenne nwa amama wink

nnenne bu enyi nwanyi m nwere
nnenne kwere nu na o ga alu mu oo
eeh nnenne ooo
o ruo ofu ubochi nnenne akpo m "darling"
tinye mu na college ka m muta kwa book
maka na nna m ewero ego eee my dear eeee
m wee kpo ya nnenne my heart oooo
o buru obodo onyibo ka i ga eje i dey kamkpe
oh nnenne eeee

nnenne ejecha college lota obodo
m kpo ya nnenne kwadobe ka anyi gbaa akwukwo na choochi oo
nnenne asim i am sorry ooo
aga m enye gi ego ka i luta nwanyi ozo my dear

nnenne were ego m kpara m nganga aaa
nnenne ewere ego m kpo mu onye iro eeee nnenne
afufu m tara maka gi ana m na iyi
eeh nnenne i di ka onye i di ka onye ga akpara m nganga mama aaa

i di ka one i di ka onye ga akpara m nganga
yeah nnenne i di ka onye, i na akpara m nganga
anyhow, nnenne kwelu mu oo, kwelu mu o
oh nnenne, i di ka onye ooo

afufu m tara na gi ana m na iyi
egwu joromi
welu mo welu mo mama
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by romeo(m): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2007
monshege:

igbo mma mma nu o
hahaha

DEDICATED TO NNENNE
nnenne nwa amama wink

eeh nnenne ooo
oh nnenne eeee

egwu joromi
welu mo welu mo mama

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm agha esula i knew it, the heart can not lie hahahahaha hmmmmm

tozo a bu nke di na azu ehi? it's nice to eat grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2007
nwoke oma monshege egwu gi a obu rock ka o bu high life i know is not blues, kedu mbosi anyi ga a wax ya bu egwu, i di kwa too much. Amaghi m na anyi nwere Dr sir worrior ebe ka obu oliver ka i bu. Na u go play for my traditional marriage abeg. am sure your voice akaraku be ghi.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2007
monshege:

igbo mma mma nu o
hahaha

DEDICATED TO NNENNE
nnenne nwa amama wink

eeh nnenne ooo
oh nnenne eeee

egwu joromi
welu mo welu mo mama

We all know na isi Monsheee adighi abuta pu nkwu, now onye ye re ya ogogoro. Iha wu kpa punishable offence for anyone that gave Monshee ogogoro. angry

I will not stand by and watch Monshee loose it. angry. Monsheee wat time of the day were u giving the drink, let me start my investigation now.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by monshege: 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2007
hahahahahahaha
romero, anaghi agwa ochi nti na agha esula
nwa be eliza, just kpoo nwa ama ama bu monshege oku ubochi agbam book gi ka o bia mee ihe e jiri mara ya
ikocrazy hahahaha, nna a, juo oga ynot oo, o bu mu na ya no na anu mmanya, biko juoro m ya ma o nwere ihe o tinyere na ya cheesy
ohaneze ndi igbo shout shout shout all of you
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by romeo(m): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2007
bia monshege!! gi na Ynot na añuzi mmanya? kedu ebe unu ñuru di mmanya? achoro m iñu mmanya!! i wish na u guys ga anata ulo na year end grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by tasiana(m): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2007
ndi igbo Ndewo nu

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by monshege: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2007
tasiana:

ole mgbe ka uwa ga adi mma. sad
ndi igbo ndewo nu.
God don chop my heart finish, o dikwa na mma? nke a i batara with echiche. nne, mesa ahu na ihe adigo mma smiley wink cheesy
oga ynot, o di m ka i ga eme ihe romero kwuru by inye God don chop my heart a room mate. nke a o babeghi na ime room nke onwe ya, o na eche echiche, i wonderzi ihe ga eme na ahapu nani ya na ofu room. ynot, take note. romero, o buru na nwa ada blue adabagi, i mara ka ada tasia aga adaba cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by romeo(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2007
monshege okwu ka ikwuru gbammmmmmmm, tasi m biko kedu oge anyi ga anaba?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by tasiana(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2007
am good.just commenting on the pix.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by segoye2(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2007
WOW, that pix is pretty great!, and funny, u guys are great in here
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by tasiana(m): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2007
romeo na monsh ndi afo oma,Dalu nu ooooo.ugbua ka m ma ndi huru m n'anya.
Anaghi m anaba ma okwanu daba ebe o bula.
Nke m dabara ka m na acho etu m si adaputa  undecided

More so ahu na afum ufu.esim n'elu mast da today.anyi choro i launch WI-Max na m office.i come go climb mast. cry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by romeo(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2007
tasiana:

romeo na monsh ndi afo oma,Dalu nu ooooo.ugbua ka m ma ndi huru m n'anya.
Anaghi anaba ma okwanu daba ebe o bula.
Nke m dabara ka m na acho etu m si adaputa undecided

tasi m biko kedu onye na enye gi nsogbu? afuru m gi na anya tasi kiss kiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by tasiana(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2007
hahahahahahah, those your red hot lips re sure too hot for me to handle.
i'll pass.Dalu  grin
ROMEO CHORO IRAPUTA M KA JULIET WERE ACID WUGBUOOOO
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by romeo(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2007
tasiana don chop my heart finish smiley smiley
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by romeo(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2007
which juliet sef? hmmmm yahoo messenger is calling us
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by tasiana(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2007
Onya unu agaghi ama m.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by romeo(m): 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2007
hmmmmm tasi m jirikwa nwayo na ekwu ihe a
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2007
Why is Tasiana called "God don chop my heart", Tasiana owu okwu ebe, undecided. Just wondering.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2007
I know Tasi means eat, but do we call ana heart? And where is the God in the whole name. undecided
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by tasiana(m): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2007
Ikomi,u re yet to tell me wat part of igbo u re from angry

Afam bu Chukwuatasianamobi .*God has consoled me*
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Jetty(f): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2007
Ndi b'anyi unu na agbali. O kwa onweghi onye ga e de asusu anyi a bido n'isi ruo na njedebe ma ya etinyehi oyibo na-ya. o dikwa egwu. Biko achoro m imata aha igbo unu ya na ihe oputara, Nke m bu Chinyere! O putara na o bu chukwu nyere mama m na papa m nwa a.

Ndi igbo ekele nu o!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2007
tasiana:

Ikomi,u re yet to tell me what part of igbo u re from angry

Ohh wat a name. Good name, seriously av never had it before, the only silly things av heard is Ynot, Monshee, Romeo and that boy Moondust are those names?.

Ohh good name. Now I get it, thanks for the Info.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2007
Jetty:

Ndi b'anyi unu na agbali. O kwa onweghi onye ga e de asusu anyi a bido n'isi ruo na njedebe ma ya etinyehi oyibo na-ya. o dikwa egwu. Biko achoro m imata aha igbo unu ya na ihe oputara, Nke m bu Chinyere! O putara na o bu chukwu nyere mama m na papa m nwa a.

Ndi igbo ekele nu o!  
daalu nwanne mana i ga ebuzo ngwa nu anyi onye ebe i wu, anyi anabata zie gi na nzuko ndi igbo na NL. maka spy di zi too much ebea. ama m na i mere mu understand.
tasiana:

Ikomi,u re yet to tell me what part of igbo u re from angry

tasi aha gi a eto ka zi ogologo biko. mana obu ezigbo ahu

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.