Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,822 members, 7,972,939 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:45 PM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (487651 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2008
ifyalways:

Yes,e mum anya eme ihe ahu i kuziri m,you got any problems with that now? cheesy
By that time of the nite, obu akpo gi nwa ota aki gi agbo poo nkume(Okwute) nyara na olu?
ifyalways:

pres okwa ima na i gbabeghim VAL?i still chetara it ooooo
I choo la ka fake mee mu ono na ala ahu egbe ma obu ibi.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2008
. . .kommon guy,dont tell me na i tuga Fake ujo cheesy
heheheeeeeeeeeeee ok no p,mana i nwere ike nye nnenne d thing ka o nyem,dat way no room for suspicions wink
infact,o nwere etu ahu si eme now,let me go and chola Fake.o ma ahamzim d thing.
pres elegam one film now,chaiiii bia llee iberibe ,aha di film bu stronger than pain i ga achigbu onwe gi na ochi.
ole maka biz sef?you must lotara december this yr ooo,unu niile infact.last yr onye o bula koro june 12 mee escape,it wont happen this yr again by his grace sha.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2008
ifyalways:

heheheeeeeeeeeeee ok no p,mana i nwere ike nye nnenne d thing ka o nyem,that way no room for suspicions wink
Ehh kwa, ichoo la ka fake mee nnenne touch and follow, bia ify odi ihe obu planu gi na fake. Am suspecting you now grin grin
Ana m atu kwa fake ujoo, ihe omere felimbobo ka na aputa na kover page paper(head Line news)
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by darfur(m): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2008
ebelebe igbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2008
o buru na i choghi inye m d thing gi agwa m biko,a kariala m baby how are you for mouth  grin
which ones you no dey sef?nyem d thing directly,i si na Fake ga eme gi ibi.nye nnenne ka o nye m still same tori.infact enyezila m sef.o nwekwaranu ihe bara uru i ga enyem?highest i nyem anu nchi ma o bu mgbada gbara uka.  tongue

Felimbombo has no connection whatsoever with fake  angry angry angry
toshman ga i ga aju maka Felimbombo biko.talking of tosh,hes not coming around now.
kemgbe o jidetere nnechi hope i got her name sef na thread ahu,hes been so scarce,maybe hes trying to impress d gal.  cheesy
boyz ndi amu nko  tongue

who am i saw shocked shocked shocked
biko Darfur chioma Imsu si gi kpo ya na igwe today today,dont let me say much lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2008
ifyalways:

o nwekwaranu ihe bara uru i ga enyem?
Ima nye gi something by onwa itolu result akpoo, bomboi ma obu baby or both of them sef as my body dey hot now. grin grin grin
C'mon dna test confirmuru na obu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Bia lee ihe ana eme na AIT ebe mbe abou na eme something.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by faketan(m): 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2008
Make una see Naija. CNN no go carry this one.
http://odili.net/news/source/2008/mar/4/704.html
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by echelon(m): 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2008
Mbanu, they won't tell about this. It's not in their nature  angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2008
chris_un:

please is there any Igbo lady less than 30 years try see in Abuja. Am male lookn 4 one 4 gd r/ship.097812635

A man known as Pres is the man u seek. He has got contact of some ladies above 60, those below 20 are a bit rare and undecided according to his report, but he confirmed sometime ago that he has alot in there 40's runnig to 50.

But why did u wait so long, he assumes ur case is very difficult. angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2008
faketan:

Make una see Naija. CNN no go carry this one.
http://odili.net/news/source/2008/mar/4/704.html

If this wasn't a post by Faketan I would not have replied to it. But my Fake is a good man with limited understanding.
Fake I mean no harm.

No man in his right senses brings his own down to lift others up. The Nigerian Govt. has done exactly that. The first thing to ask yourself is why should wining a British Parliamentary dabate be the yardstick for measuring our youths intelligence, when has the British used passing the Nigerian Senate dabate as a yardstick for measuring there own youths brilliance.

Lets even assume that it is right to use the British Parliamentary debate to measure our youths radiance, you still need to depend on a media tool which they with there own hands and sole effort developed to blow the trumpet for us. No man you can't eat your cake and have it.

Nigeria is a land blessed with Natural resource not to mention the human, which you have just witnessed. A boy from a public school in a third world country. I tell you Fake most students in the so called developed world who attend public schools are below average, with all the learning resource and attention given to them.

It is time for our Govt. to start appreciating there own and focus all there energy on policies that would help and raise its populace, rather than funds going into a few pockets. If they don't call themselves the almighty G21, its G37.

One good day I would dub myself G3, which consists of Me, Myself and I.  angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by faketan(m): 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2008
Ikomi,

Please no crucify me. I will not agree less with you. My heart bleeds as you just said what I have been agonising about.

I onced opened a thread on this. Nigeria is the most blessed cou8ntry and can compete anywhere in any sphere of life. But all we have are all greedy and rogue politicians.
I hope we will get there. Please include me and make it G4 when the time comes lipsrsealed
Imagine someone defeating another in a contest conducted in his language. Henry thank you. Hope does more than just promising.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2008
hehehehheheeee lekwa nu english.
uncle Ikomi i gara isu udika bekee gi gwa m ma ejiri my Micheal west puta.  cheesy

i hotara the message you passed.we need to look inwards.the soln to our problems no anyi na aka.God has done his part,hes blessed us with mmadu,ihe nweta na uburu,the rest is left for us.mana ole ihe mere iji si na i ga abu G3?olezi ebe that would leave me?it should be G4 buko,Ikomi,himself,ifyalways na me  grin

chris_un:

please is there any Igbo lady less than 30 years try see in Abuja. Am male lookn 4 one 4 gd r/ship.097812635
. . . .eyaaaaaaaaaah.kedukwanu nke bu try and see in abuja ? heheheheeee ndi m mara are luking for marriage and not r/ship   tongue
pres pres pres . . . .o dikwa behuge for gi sometimes  cheesy
faky m alone  kiss kiss kiss
ohaneze ndi igbo nke anyi diiri anyi
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2008
Ify odika fake no nga grin grin ya lakpoo anyi akpaa oo.
Ikomi isi obu gini na eme gi, kedu nke ichoro under 40s ka obu under 25s.
Ok less i forget some no na piccadily circus na eche gi.
Today bu football ike, but anyi(Man United) nwe mmeri, Ass-anal tongue tongue tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2008
presido1:

Ify odika fake no nga grin grin ya lakpoo anyi akpaa oo.

Dis boy isi na igaa hapu Ifyalways, ha si na nke Ifyalways na ato ka honey?

Osi gi ga azuta Ocean Liner now, ibido bee'wa. Inaa ejikwe nti anu ihe?  angry

Asim kam si unu good night. angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2008
Pres ekwukwala what you are sawing  cheesy grin tongue
the guy si na o choro i som puta egwu onwa today,hehe suspicion in low and high places
anyway,m ga enye ha ihe o na eri soon,ya a lakpuo  wink

ole otu i mere dede m?oyi choro itugbu m nga ooooo.

Ikomi i kwutekwa nke fake ga eji achupu m,see me see your house grin a naghikwa m alaghachi ulo nna m again oooo tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by faketan(m): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2008
See this boy wee de claim old boy? Chei go and sleep.
presido I bukwanu nwatakiri

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by faketan(m): 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2008
obere nwa
I like this pic no be small

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2008
fake odika iwu onye giration, kedu afa iliya isi puta.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2008
pres fake alakpoula. . . a gbala m ya ogwu ura wink
fake a maghikwa gyration ahu wink hes only good in the other gyration.
anyway ilya ya bu ilya d'opobo cheesy

boolu tata ga abu egwu eji.up MAN you cheesy Arsenal
Pres ole etu nwanyi ga esi a handle di na eme isi ike ? sometimes anyway,i still love him sha + isi okpukpu ya cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2008
ifyalways:

Pres ole etu nwanyi ga esi a handle di na eme isi ike ? sometimes anyway,i still love him sha + isi okpukpu ya cheesy
Press obuzi nwanyi anyway gbaa ya isi okpo. just mesa asu na aka gi deesa ya na ala ka emere asa then knok him hard na etiti isi ya.
Then come back and let me know the result. But mgbe mmadu kwuru okwu tinye ya sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
man united is winning and so shall it be. Ass-anal is drawing hopefully AC Millan score them two second haf. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2008
hahahahh pres onye aruru ala.
i choro ga somebody kpugbo m abi?so you hate me thus  cry
anyway,a mam ihe m ga eme.i would suffocate and bend his isi opkukpu with ihunanya  cheesy

heheeeeeeeeeeeei oziomatv ,o kwa m gwara gi agwa  cheesy
osetiela,gi na lolo gi .lmao
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-116104.64.html
ochi eze egbuola m  tongue

pres errrrrrrrrrrrhm i si na gini mega na boolu ahu? infact let me go and ask fake
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 12:10am On Mar 05, 2008
Fakeoooooooooooo, oboy u much, like we used to say.  cheesy

So u were a kegite member ehhhhhhhh. Fakeooooooo, oboy u too much.

You know I was a member too, I only withdrew my membership when I read President Robert Mugabe's words it goes thus: "Why should a man take pleasure in loosing a moment of sanity".  cheesy

The second picture looks good. May I ask who its up for. Pres?  cheesy

Fakeooooooooooo, oboy u still much.  cheesy

Al leave u with the song

Solo solo ehhhh
solo manman solo

solo solo ehhhh
solo manman solo

unu ahukwala solo ehhhh
solo manman solo

Solo solo ehhhh
solo manman solo
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by viceb: 11:36am On Mar 05, 2008
Igbo bu be anyi.
Anyi ga na-ebi.
Nigeria a gaghi akpagbu anyi.
Anyi na umu anyi ga na-abawanye oooooooooooooooo.

Ndi Igbo, o ga adiri anyi ncha mma ooooooooo.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2008
hehehehehheheeeeeeee
ndi anuruma on prowl  cheesy

viceb ndeewo.o ga adirirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrri anyi niile na nma   cool

umu igbo a nuru m na toshman no honeymoon na panya .ha si ebe ahu ha abanye fvernandapo  grin tosh biri ooooooooooh.

faky,a ghotaghikwam . . . . undecided anyway  kiss kiss kiss kiss
pres anyi ga enwe nu ebe anyi na enwe,oge anyi ji enwe   wink
GC baby,ole nke meganu?i ka na eme uka nne?  cheesy umu agboho mama,  kiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2008
ifyalways:

pres anyi ga enwe nu ebe anyi na enwe,oge anyi ji enwe wink
Ok just meturu m ma igaa ebe ahu.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2008
. . . .i nweghi nsogbu dede. cheesy
ugwu ngwo na ngwongwo as usual. tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2008
Ujoo na atu kwa mu grin grin grin grin ndi mmadu apuo gbaa mu egbe na ukwu ma awuru zie onye ji clutches ma obu nkpara aga ije.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2008
onye ga agba gi egbe owu?
onye ka akwu na agwu na acha i gba gi egbe ? cheesy
am accounatable to no one xcept Fake cool and o som abia so undecided
ujo atula gi inu,o nweghi ihe n'eme kiss

ugwu ngwo na anu ohia(bush meat) heheeeee here i come cheesy

igbo ndi oma ,uhuru chi oma.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2008
kpom kpom kpom
ulo okpokoro as usual cheesy

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ugbo oloko
ife nwa ife kwo .

aka m di na elu in ekele to all
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by echelon(m): 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2008
Ekene dikwara gi. Kedu ka i mere?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2008
Eche gi na abalia ?
otuadarfuola !
a dinm nma.gi kwanu?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by echelon(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2008
Ano m mma. Ana agukwa? Kee maka ndi nkuzi unu

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.