Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,165 members, 7,903,854 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

How To Sharpen Your Memory - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Sharpen Your Memory (612 Views)

9 Ways To Improve Your Memory Naturally / Sharpen Your French Speaking Skill / Boost Brainpower, Sharpen Your Mind, Make Straight A’s – Proven Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Sharpen Your Memory by hisolution(m): 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2008
This is a book written by me.It will help you a lot and you will benefit from it.to grab your copy,call 08037614487 or send an email to fabulousdolly@hotmail.com.There is a limited time for its cheap price.So hurry now if you wish to improve on your memory and make people feel it's a talent inborn
Re: How To Sharpen Your Memory by deleson: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2008
This book in question,what set of people is it meant for,
Talking about memory sharpening,what is the content of the book and how much does it goes for?
Re: How To Sharpen Your Memory by ak2chase: 10:33am On Nov 05, 2008
@poster,

But you dont sound intelligent with recourse to your writing here. So i doubt the authenticity of your memory sharpening package, no yapping!
Re: How To Sharpen Your Memory by deleson: 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2008
Abi now,na the same levels i dey o!
Re: How To Sharpen Your Memory by BigStar1(m): 11:29am On Nov 06, 2008
Na so!

Maybe he wants to make money from what he downloaded free.

that's nigerian for you

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Applying For Schools And Jobs / Informtion On Pre-degree. / Are You Interested In Studying In The Usa, Uk, Canada And Hungary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.