Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,307 members, 7,887,899 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:08 PM

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (53176 Views)

Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. / What Do Girls Gain By...... / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by tintingz(m): 8:27am On Sep 24, 2014
davidflipcy: When has it become a responsibility for a guy to spend on his Gf angry
help me ask them oo!
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Dcmg(m): 8:32am On Sep 24, 2014
Like seriously,is the op trying to say girls don't enjoy sex?.Do sex only benefit guys?
Pls i think there should be a survey for women on how many of them don't enjoy sex,we really need to be clear on this matter ones and forever.
You would hear the shouting "Bleep me baby",but yet dey behave as if they are doing guys a favour,when in real sense the guy does all the work from finance to sex.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by ironheart(m): 8:33am On Sep 24, 2014
CharmO1: When using percentage stick to the truth. A whole 98% of women wouldn't be graduates without their bfs? That's such a lie. My dear your parents sent you to school and instead of learning you went to become Voltron, defender of women. It's your loss. Some of us had bfs in schools miles away so we did our assignments ourselves and kept low profiles to avoid bullies. Don't stereotype all female graduates because you forgot your reason for being in University which your parents worked hard to pay for.
for your information, I wasn't one of those guys looking for women or begging ladies to love me, and quite the pretence young woman, if I haven't been to the four walls of a university I wouldn't say what am saying. yes you may fall into the 2% lady I mentioned, of which I doubt cos if u are, u would understand the essence of percentage, but am sure u may be one of those ladies I see at the lectures theaters all makeups dressing sexry, come n drop books on d table then stand outside till the lights goes out. before going back to the hostel with some body guards too. I don't mean to be disrespectful, the best graduating student in my department was a lady. shout out to her wink

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Lily4star(f): 8:35am On Sep 24, 2014
pickabeau1: Interesting post coming from a lady

Glad u see how it goes on in guys minds.. note however being faithful is also important

Yea, It is but not a criteria for relying on a guy for all your personal needs, like you won't survive or be able to get yourselves some nice things or take care of yourself he wasn't existing, trust me some girls take it like you owe them cos they re dating you. There's more to life than just that.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 24, 2014
sexyseun: As for me i love se.x so much that i won't mind not getting a dime from him.
I can vividly remember a day i was begging and crying for one more round from my Bf after d guy just finished one long round. wink

I think we shd hook up. I can take u to d moon like 3 times.... Kay ami ndo owoeden itiaba. Nyan kung itut afo tutu afo bung po yak owo di yanga fien! wink

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:35am On Sep 24, 2014
Please who get tooth pick?
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by pickabeau1: 8:36am On Sep 24, 2014
Lily4star:

Yea, It is but not a criteria for relying on a guy for all your personal needs, like you won't survive or be able to get yourselves some nice things or take care of yourself he wasn't existing, trust me some girls take it like you owe them cos they re dating you. There's more to life than just that.

I agree with your perspective
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Toybeck(m): 8:40am On Sep 24, 2014
now I understand the pros nd cons in being in a relationship
*thinking*.......... dont you think being single is better of?
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by leeport: 8:40am On Sep 24, 2014
acidosisTM: They learn new stuffs like:

*Coporate pretence
* Professional & sensational lies
* Higher Diploma in double dating

lobatan

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Lily4star(f): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2014
Enasco1: like seriously, are these statement comin from a lady?? Babe thumb Up!! What makes r/ship swt x when d girl can offer assistance tru advice n contributions 2 dia dxcusion .

Sometimes we should keep been biased aside and say the truth the way it is undiluted, some girls might be like what's wrong with this one, but its the truth.

4 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by onlysose(m): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2014
Da dick!!!
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 24, 2014
slap1: Isn't it ironic that girls want to be placed on allowance by their boyfriends and also clamour for equal rights?

Bros, u make sense die!
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Enasco1(m): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2014
Lily4star:

Sometimes we should keep been biased aside and say the truth the way it is undiluted, some girls might be like what's wrong with this one, but its the truth.
yes my dear, it x d truth.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by ayusco85(m): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2014
undecided
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by egopersonified(f): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2014
Dcmg: Like seriously,is the op trying to say girls don't enjoy sex?.Do sex only benefit guys?
Pls i think there should be a survey for women on how many of them don't enjoy sex,we really need to be clear on this matter ones and forever.
You would hear the shouting "Bleep me baby",but yet dey behave as if they are doing guys a favour,when in real sense the guy does all the work from finance to sex.

I just jumped to the last page to type this same thing. We should be asking why girls feel they do a guy a favour by having sex with them, maybe they arent being satisfied and might just be pretending with all the ohs and ahs.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by gbengarock: 8:46am On Sep 24, 2014
both party gain love
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by niceguy20: 8:48am On Sep 24, 2014
This whole mentality of guys having to spend on their girl friends is partly correct and partly wrong. Partly correct because if you are in a relationship, you should give something more than yourself, which is money, assistance of any kind. It is partly wrong because there is the tendency for the other partner who is always receiving to want to see it as their right to continue receiving without having to give back. I hope this post makes sense to somebody out there!

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 24, 2014
LifeIsGuhd: In response to Ezegozie, I created this thread!
I am really asking because i think some Girls are being used to achieve Sexual needs.

Take for instance, a student that is probably not going to marry in the next 5yrs.
And he is in a so called relationship; he doesn't spend on her, no allowance, yet a bleepful (sexful) relationship and every other sexual activities.
But she washes his clothes, does every domestic chores around his home and also satisfies his private needs!

Let me ask you officially

what do you gain from such a parasitic relationship ?

For the Boys, If you are not ready to spend on her, why are you ready to demand for sex?

Good now we know it is money for sex , this is how we shall do it now - name your price for sex ( per round , per hour or per day ) , come and we do the deed , get paid and get out , no more bugging us for recharge cards , phones , pedicure , manicure , birthday gift , birthday bash , school fees and brazilian hair , no stopping me from chasing other girls ( na biz so I can price market at another place ) and don't bug me with calls or PM's. Since we have an understanding now business can proceed as usual. We on the other hand will cook our own meals and do our chores ourself so you don't have to worry about that.

Pleasure doing business with you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Ebunoluwah: 8:51am On Sep 24, 2014
Sometimes is not really about money. smiley
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 24, 2014
Lily4star:

Inluv with lilystar
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by ayusco85(m): 8:53am On Sep 24, 2014
dalynch: this fowls forget the guys writes test for them, do assignments, does the hard labours, help in gathering group work does it and submit, take them on dates with the last money we have and yet eat garri in the hostel. protect them from bullies, perverts and cultist. now I see this fowls ain't loyal. the least you can do is to bleep. guy cos he is not the only enjoying it. its a two way thing. 98% of our ladies wouldnt be graduates if not for a guy around them.

U can all be even more dan all u mentioned for all I care. I stand to correct Ur last statement. I med first class in school nd no man was behind my success nd my socalled boy friend den weakly finished with 2:1jst with me by his side. If u can tell Ur self d truth d best students in Ur class back den in schools from primary to tertiary are girls. So pack well pls.
As for nairalander keep propagating premarital sex, but remember deris God oh.

See ur life? U can't even quote someone properly yet u are quick to boast that u made first class.

Last bullet: Pics or screenshot of ur testimonial or certificate showing "FIRST CLASS HONOURS" or its a big fat lie
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Ajekpakororo: 8:53am On Sep 24, 2014
My baby cant try that o,he MUST give me what financial probs i ask,he is free to give me his own time frame.Else that him pricck go pain am ehn,i will just finger myself in his presence while watchinghard core!HE SHED GO AND dIE and if he tries to touch........1966!!!
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by innocent1(m): 8:53am On Sep 24, 2014
Baddestguyp: op, u're being biased, all a guy gains from d relationship is sex, yes sex. but a girl gains sex + money and d likes.

SCENE 1
if a guy is deprived of sex, wat does that leave him with? at least d girl would still enjoy d other goodies (money) and in such a case d guy loses totally.

SCENE 2
if d guy doesn't take care of d girl's financial needs, the girl can still gain sex, the guy also gains sex I.e such is equal.

POINT
either way the girl gains from the relationship

CONCLUSION
a guy is expected to take care of some of his gf's needs, sex or no sex but he is free to walk out of the relationship if the girl wants d latter option cos he doesn't gain from it

You have said it all. And am happy this is coming from a lady. Please help me educate this ladies more
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by otimize(m): 8:55am On Sep 24, 2014
my case is different o... cus i av gat my girls paying cus i av gat a pretty HD
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by gudluckgreat(m): 8:56am On Sep 24, 2014
iceberylin: ŚĔЖ ĨŚ ŚŐMĔŤĤĨŃĞ ĔVĔŃ ŤĤĔ ĹÁĎĨĔŚ ĔŃĴŐŶ ßÚŤ ŃĨĞĔŔĨÁŃ ĹÁĎĨĔŚ ŚĔĔ ĨŤ ÁŚ. Favour ÁŃĎ ĨŤŚ ÁŃŃŐŶĨŃĞ angry
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by ThaProphet(m): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2014
Uhmm...am I reading about prostitution here? *scratches head*

Man - If I pay bills, you must get down.
Woman - If you don't give me an allowance, no naughty for you.

The logic behind the original thread and this copy is baffling...sheesh!!!
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by rigarmortis: 8:59am On Sep 24, 2014
LifeIsGuhd: Agreed!

Spending on your girlfriend (if you really love her) is something you should enjoy doing, but Nigerian gentlemen see it as a favour which is really annoying angry

And what is more annoying is; if no sex, then no spending!!!

rubbish, women now claim equality with men, they compete with men for jobs, their votes now count...........get off your a55 and look for a job if you want to extra cash, your boyfriend is not a waling ATM, Nigerian men are even the best in the faded breadwinner idea, in southafrica and the west, the women even do more of the work while the guy sits at home, claim benefits, gets a bus pass and play playstation 4 all day...................just watch ONE episode of jerry springer and clear you doubt.

if you use your sex as a bargaining chip, then you have mADE YOURSELF DOSPOSABL AND DONT CRY WHERN HE DOES THAT. there a lots of girls willing to do just that.....you cant blackmail a dude with a commodity sold in the market, clubs, hotels, hostel, brothels, motels, pubs, under the mango tree, inside an empty shed, at the back of a car, in the bush, on the beach..................

if the sex is mutually beneficial why should one side keep paying?...............if he feels like giving you money or gifts...fine...but don't make him feel like he owes you an obligation to pay you for something with no second hand value after the deed is done.

if you want to get paid for it and you are too lazy to work, enter the nearest hotel, buy a drink and sip....clientele will come, go to small kuramo in lagos, stand along ademola adetokumbo wuse 2, Abuja anything from 10pm, get a room in one of the joints.......

3 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 24, 2014
Revelations from this topic,No wonder that ekpoma girl nor wan leave me,despite I don't spend much on her,good sex can humble d most materialistic babe, never underestimate d power of good sex,

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by sylaz(m): 9:00am On Sep 24, 2014
Why are people even talking about gains and loses?? Jesus it's a relationship not a commodity. Very soon guys will have to start haggling price to net a babe. undecided
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Dee0907: 9:06am On Sep 24, 2014
omg, is dis actually coming from a lady? i admire ur amazonic nature as a woman. u v got virtue.keep it up
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by tintingz(m): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2014
seunwen2: That's why i broke up with my gf @ first it was true love she always calling me like 5 times in a day that i even got tired of the calls @ times but i do enjoy her calls later she will say she wants to see me cos she truly loves me we started hanging around @ night like romie and juliet any time i get ohm she will call me that hv i gotten home but mom started suspecting something fishy that i do come back late in the night but u know na i do scope her with different excuses later we started sex chatting so there was a day we planned to meet but we agreed no sex that was around november last year that she want it around january this year i agree no problem but she came sha we sha find ourselves on bed someone so i started the play cos konji no gree i started kissing her fombling her breast i just try tried to remove the stuff wey she use cover her breast immediately i viewed her breast i started sucking it like an hungry kid goat to cut the long story short it led to sex ........ After like a month i noticed changes in her behaviour because any time she do greet me i will have sex with her from there her demand for material stuff starting increasing to the extent that i bought her a blackberry bold 2 @ a particular cos have started developing feelings for her and no be say i be maga later i got tired of satisfying her needs cos it is just too much for a bachelor like me and have even carried her to shoprite to spend almost 10k on her for person like me wey still dey 400level that time wey i never start to work and na my savings @ that particular time i used satisfy her later we broke up and turned to ordinary friends. Saw her yesterday and it was hello and hi but did not regret it all that's my little story
Ehya.

story that touches the gods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men / Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.