Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,466 members, 7,891,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:01 PM

What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? (23312 Views)

What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? / How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? / Memorising Ur Lover's Number. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Angel778(f): 1:13am On Sep 25, 2014
I keep on falling in love with you- Alicia Key 2.be my man-ASA
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by olorunthobby(f): 1:37am On Sep 25, 2014
yemi my lover
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 25, 2014
21 guns. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:16am On Sep 25, 2014
Let's join hands as we make history by "VOTING"
...very simple, open links below, click 'alexreports' and vote!

Fashion Blog (Pageant) Of The Year
http://www.gardencityfashionawards.com/2014/08/fashion-blog-of-year.html?m=1

Fashion Support Brand Of The Year http://www.gardencityfashionawards.com/2014/08/fashion-support-brand-of-year.html?m=1

...Yes, you can vote 24 times in a day(i.e once every hour)

....thanks A Bunch 4 the Vote!
         Www.alexreports.info
              (Rebroadcast)
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by toygod2: 2:18am On Sep 25, 2014
don't have one
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by timilehing(m): 2:34am On Sep 25, 2014
How do I customize ringtone on my Nokia torchlight? d phone get memory card ooo
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by PrettySpicey(f): 2:52am On Sep 25, 2014
Song title kè? What happened to gri-gri... Digital ringtone... undecided

1 Like

Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by GeneralJ(m): 3:00am On Sep 25, 2014
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Nobody: 3:53am On Sep 25, 2014
My Mother - Dauda Epo Akara grin

She's a new mother.

1 Like

Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by miqos02(m): 4:15am On Sep 25, 2014
nokia ringtone
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by yankeedudu01(m): 4:16am On Sep 25, 2014
Timi Dakolo- Iyawo mi
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by donsteady(m): 4:38am On Sep 25, 2014
All of me, by John Legend
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by marieolae(f): 4:49am On Sep 25, 2014
blesszzy:

So whatz ur say?
its cute
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Marisade(f): 5:01am On Sep 25, 2014
Nomal ring tone like every body,but he's still very special
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by ZUBY77(m): 5:02am On Sep 25, 2014
Austindumas1: mine's are
etisalate number...... always be my baby by mariah carey
Mtn number..... my all by mariah Carey
glo number...... irreplaceable by Beyonce... add yours

Your girlfriend gas three numbers, what does she do?
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by naijagut: 5:17am On Sep 25, 2014
Send ur FrEe bulk sms to AlL Countries @@
www.9jacelesms.tk
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by amanda2013(f): 5:18am On Sep 25, 2014
iamodenigbo1: super human,Chris brown
speechless by micheal jackson

2 Likes

Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by donwily(m): 5:20am On Sep 25, 2014
Ashewo by Flavour
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by rawe45: 5:26am On Sep 25, 2014
God gave me you by Blake shelton
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by echobee(f): 5:42am On Sep 25, 2014
Ipledge: I don't a gal freind now but if I have dechandel number I 'll save it with 'perfect gentle man' by Sean tizzle
Stalkerrrrrrrrr angry. Na by force? Leave this girl now sad
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by OLEBRUKU(m): 5:49am On Sep 25, 2014
Olebruku by P-$quare
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Yehtundey(f): 5:54am On Sep 25, 2014
I jst cal to say I luv u
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 25, 2014
Oliver de coque - I appreciate. Lolz
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 25, 2014
echobee:
Stalkerrrrrrrrr angry. Na by force? Leave this girl now sad
why are you now squeezing your face?
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by TDstarr: 5:59am On Sep 25, 2014
Mugu money spender by psquare, honey na money by timaya
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by nonesense: 6:01am On Sep 25, 2014
miqos02: nokia ringtone
Maga don pay..
Shout Halelluya oooo....
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 25, 2014
I don't usually assign any Ringing tone to any number. Same ringing tone.

Dont even have a caller tune
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by modestdude(m): 6:07am On Sep 25, 2014
merieam16: I don't av a boyfrd cry
welcome to the hood, but your signature says it all dear. Everyother thing including a boyfriend/fiance/husband will come later okay. The one that will love and cherish you. Cheers smiley
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by livingstoneony(m): 6:13am On Sep 25, 2014
Seriously?! undecided @ OP que age avez-vous
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by modestdude(m): 6:22am On Sep 25, 2014
melissa429: Rubbish,men ar so disgustin,save d best lov sng eva and all u get is cheeatin nd btrayal
Sorry dear, you ve been meeting the wrong ones. Pray you will meet the right one for you one day. Though my problem with this generalisation is that those with the good men dont testify, thereby making it appear true cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / 13 Things You Should Never Google / s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.