Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,416 members, 7,971,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:18 AM

Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video (74255 Views)

Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried / Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video / Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Hesperus(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2008
@ efeboy, please is there any online source for that yet?
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by obyann(f): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2008
palmwine:

iIcalled  a freind of mine in the navy to find out what really Happened.

HEAR THEM.

The body of the ladies car was hitted by one of the naval police to have her give way.
But instead she took a horse wip from her car to flog the hand of the Naval police.

This is what really enraged them.

Well you are free to say they over reacted!

but what is a lady and indeed most Nigerians doing carrying horse wip in their cars.

I am sure she must have wipped a number of men and gone free before this.

Well don't jump on me yet, I just gave you the other side of the story.

You can make up your minds.

I don't support the action of the Naval police though

Thats not true. Remember there was a camera. The Naval officer has used the horse wip on the lady so many time before she collected it from the naval officer and wipped him. The lady did not deny this.

Your naval friend, sure will come out with stories that will favour his collegues. Come to think of it, if the naval police actions were right, why did they distroy the camera's of pricewaterhousecopers.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by efeboy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2008
Hesperus,

I have not seen any online source yet. That is why said any who is doubting should comfirm from his or her source(s)

However, this incident happened at Ajegunle, Lagos state. Thats my hood. The two incident I heard first hand.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by efeboy(m): 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2008
Hesperus,

the two men were killed on two different occasions and places.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Ogboraph(m): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2008
@ayomorococco make sure u win this case
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by slimes(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2008
Where is the respect for the rule of law?.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by dayokanu(m): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2008
@hesperus,

OK Tell me the worst thing a girl could possibly have done to deserve that type of beating and stripping in public.

We dont know what happened earlier but just think of the wildest thing that would make that act justified!!!

For 6 Military men to beat a woman.

If she was like 2/3 months pregnant do you know what could have happened to her?
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by dayokanu(m): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2008
By The way, Ogboraph is an idiot and a leprechaun with the brain capacity of a pubic louse
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by ayomorocco(f): 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2008
dayokanu:

By The way, Ogboraph is an idiot and a leprechaun with the brain capacity of a pubic louse

When you have dimwits parading their ignorance, the best thing is to let them continue on their course of self-disgrace. Ogboraph does not need anyone but himself to show that he lacks basic reasoning facilities.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by bastrin(f): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2008
Even in heaven dia is hierachy n d Bible said dat all Authority is ordained in heaven so we shld have respect for our leaders. n it also said give to Cesear  wot blongs to him. So d foolish gal shld ave shwn some respect. Abi una no de respect una papa for house ?
Such gals even shout on there Parents. n for all the single guys supporting her, y not go N marry her if she will not pour palm oil on ur white suit one day. Most of us just hate d armed forces dats y we are aginst dem n notin more we are letting dat becloud our judgement. angry angry angry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by dayokanu(m): 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2008
Some idiots would just come here to say all kind of rubbish claiming they have freedom of expression.

Try going anywhere in the world and Say you are Nazi or Heil Hitler and see what would happen
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by bastrin(f): 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2008
angry angrythank God this is Naija. Where we have freedom of xpresn. if not even u will not be saying all you are saying. angry angry
n thk G too this is Naija dats y some pple don't use dia head at all. angry angry angry angry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by kaypumpin2(m): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2008
Sometimes i wonder if nairaland is just an avenue for some breeds with congenital cranial agenesis air their views.First,i make bold to say that Rear Admiral Harry Arogundade has no law empowering him to blow the siren.Indeed such conceit and unbridled show of power inebriation have been loudly condemned against by powers that are higher than him.Where was he rushing to in the first place,war front?For your info,Our dear Guv Fashola goes around Lagos without such needless power paraphnalia!

2ndly there is no written constitution or law that states that road users must yield his or her arguably inalienable right of way to the man in question.We are conseled and taught howver to yield our right of way in the larger public interest and ours to public officers on urgent assingments,such as police vehicles going after bandits or responding to SOS,fire ambulances,medical ambulances etal.Which and what emergency was the navy man rushin to meet that day?

3rdly:Evn if the said lady had committed an offence,the penalties for such an offence were not the same as those meted out reportedly by the naval ratings on the rear admiral's convoy!It's a trite parlance that you cnt be a prosecutor,the accuser,the judge and the enforcer in your own case,but Arogundade's men were all these in their own case.This is anathemic in civilized societies like ours(?) where the rule of law shld hold sway.

No amount of sophistry,meandering or devil's advocacy cld beautify what these goons have done!Enough said
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by kaypumpin2(m): 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2008
bastrin:

angry angrythank God this is Naija. Where we have freedom of xpresn. if not even u will not be saying all you are saying. angry angry
n thk G too this is Naija that is y some people don't use dia head at all. angry angry angry angry

Asinine comments.Needless,meaningless and non-germaine in anyway to this thread!
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Gaminechic: 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2008
hmmm

I think its high time i sue, too.

You Naval Ratings are gonna get it!
angry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by bastrin(f): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2008
angry angry angry angry No need comparing Lagos state Gov to D R/Adm. dey both r serving at diff capacities n r both answerable to d president. Even d Gov can't tell d R/Adm wot to d it is only d c-in-c dat can do that. it is high time we look into our edu sys cos some pple only go dia to sufa n get notin in return.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2008
am still amazed that there are some people who are tryin to justify the actions of those animals. Regardless of whatever level of provocation, why should a man raise his hands on a woman, no to talk of six animals on a lady, with the head animal as a spectator, he even had the balls to say "you might have been shot". arrant nonsense angry angry angry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by bastrin(f): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2008
adusol:

am still amazed that there are some people who are tryin to justify the actions of those animals. Regardless of whatever level of provocation, why should a man raise his hands on a woman, no to talk of six animals on a lady, with the head animal as a spectator, he even had the balls to say "you might have been shot". arrant nonsense angry angry angry

angry angry angry but dats d truth d gal cld ve bn shot n who will be fighting d case if she had died? dos of u in support pls 2mrw if u hear a siren don't give way let know if u'll live to tell d story talk more fight for anything
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2008
@ bastrin, are u sure ur not one animals in question and if not, ur justification of their action shows and recent posts show that ur nothing but a coward. The lady even has more guts that u can even boast of in ur life time, and u need to grow some testicles while ur are at it.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by bastrin(f): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2008
angry angry angry angry angry

Wot most pple don't knw is dat Fashola aldo d chief security offr of d state but he can do notin without dese mil guys. dey stil go for security meeting and do stuff together n d worst thing for Fashola to do is to turn his bck against dem cos IF DEY PULL OUT, IF DEY PULL OUT, Den too bad for d state u knw now. Unles if pple will prefer d  agboros to take charge of all.
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2008
bastrin:

angry angry angry angry angry

Wot most people don't knw is that Fashola aldo d chief security offr of d state but he can do notin without dese mil guys. dey stil go for security meeting and do stuff together n d worst thing for Fashola to do is to turn his bck against them because IF DEY PULL OUT, IF DEY PULL OUT, Den too bad for d state u knw now. Unles if people will prefer d agboros to take charge of all.
angry angry angry angry angry angry
u really need to get ur ignorant arse off nairaland and get some much needed education, even the agberos ur talkin about , do not go around beatin up innocent citizens at the slightest provocation. in this regard there are a lot beta than those morons, who have been trained and paid to protect the common man, but do otherwise. and i really hope u fall victim to those morons, then again ur a coward, and a coward dies many times before his death.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by uneeking(m): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2008
My Fellow Nigerians,
These kinds of happenings will never stop until we wake up to our civic responsibilities of protect ourselves against these invaders dressed as military men and their cohorts in the Houses of Assembly and Aso Rock chambers.
For those with good memories, when things were looking too bad for this country a few years ago and the masses found themselves helpless, they turned to the Almighty God in unison for salvation and God promptly answered their prayers by removing Abacha in a way only He can do.
I can bet you that if only 10% of our population will decide to fast for only one week and every morning of that week wake up and pray to the Almighty God to remove all those who are making life difficult for the Nigerian masses (either through direct oppression like this one in question or by stealing money belonging to the people while setting the people against each other) from the surface of this earth through painful and shameful means, this situation will definitely be rectified.
So, my brothers and sisters, please wake up to your responsibilities before you wake up one day to hear that our dear Festus Keyamo and others like him have been found murdered in cold blood for fighting the course of our masses. We need to render our own quota of help since these ogbanjes have decided to hold our nation to ransome for life.
This is not a joke, please. It is a real serious issue. Those who have ears, let them make good use of them while they are still alive to do so.
Thanks in advance for heeding this important call to duty. cry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by seguno2: 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2008
Please click here
Read and consider signing the petition, in case you are not aware already.
Will you also say?

* No to Jungle Justice shocked
* No to Police Brutality
* No to Military Oppression of Civilians (whose taxes pay their salaries and equipment)
* No to Barbaric, Bestial Behaviour shocked

in 21st Century NIGERIA. 

Please forward petition link to others.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by onyengbu1(m): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2008
Assuming no one has seen this news below, it will put an interesting turn to this Okere news.

http://www.kwenu.com/publications/oraetoka/wabara_security.htm

It showed that the Lady's Dad who is a military man himself has done something like the one that was done to his daughter before.

I can't authenticate the news and I'm not supporting what they did to her.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Corosive(m): 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2008
It felt good to call those personnel names until I saw d video, n I felt stupid.
1. The video did nt shw wht led 2 d brawl.
2. The girl was nt beaten, draggd mayb.
3. She comfortably n easily wriggld out of her cloth evn tho she coulda preventd it.
4. There was a moment in d video where she was left alone bt she went bk ,definitly rainin abuses on d men evn while anothr lady in d crowd was cautionin her.
Except if our reasonin has bn cloudd by sentiments, these thins r vry obvious. N I must say dat tho I feel pity 4 her, I feel more sorry 4 those men dat might become victims of wrong judgemnt by Nigerians whose reasonins r already cloudd by sympathy n sentiments.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Gaminechic: 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2008
I hate to say this but, embarassed embarassed

Good for her

lololol

Nemesis oooooo!!! grin grin
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Hesperus(m): 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2008
Gaminechic:

I hate to say this but, embarassed embarassed

Good for her

lololol

Nemesis oooooo!!! grin grin

lol! haba now! She's gone through enough already smiley
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Gaminechic: 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2008
cry cry cry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by omoboi2007: 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2008
i would say that what happened to that lady was to confirm that the law of karma truly exists. about 4 years ago the ladies father beat up civilians that went to the national assembly to observe the national assembly proceeding. to be sincere with you i would say that someone should talk to that jobless lady. i know that if six navy junior officers beat someone up that person wouldnt walk again, but they didnt beat her at all because she has only one cellotape on her head with no swollen body and she claims that she went into comma. if one goes into comma he/she would have to be in the hospital for about a week , but to my surprise that lady came on air the next day after she was "beaten to comma".
now she is demanding for 100million naira for what only God knows. after she offended the junior officers by taking their whip to flog them and she also abused them. she is acting like a spoiled little brat that has no respect for her elders,
if anyone feels that what happened is the fault of the admiral i would advice that person to stand in the way of Governor Fashola entourage or any person with an entourage and he or she should see what would happen next.
her dad is now saying that admiral arogundade isnt worth the admiral position. i would like to ask the dad that why was he not promoted in the army. this position that Arogundade holds is equivalent to that of the vice president.
she stripped herself in the process of fighting with the naval men.
Just to proove that the Law of Karma does exist and Uzoma Okeke was only reaping the sins of her father. Please read this article posted on the internet. It can be accessed through this link: http://www.kwenu.com/publications/oraetoka/wabara_security.htm
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Ogboraph(m): 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2008
They say am stupid and an animal well. U guys are now seeing what i saw in the video before i stated my view. Am not happy 4 what happen but the truth is clear on that video.
4 those fellow is USA and UK I think they are half blind. Do you know what to stripped is? The Naval Ratings were holding her hand, she bent down and drew back leaving her cloths.
And as i said before she is mentaly sick and arogant because my father was a general
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Hesperus(m): 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2008
Corosive:

It felt good to call those personnel names until I saw d video, n I felt stupid.
1. The video did nt shw wht led to the brawl.
3. She comfortably n easily wriggld out of her cloth evn tho she coulda preventd it.
4. There was a moment in d video where she was left alone bt she went bk ,definitly rainin abuses on d men evn while anothr lady in d crowd was cautionin her.
Except if our reasonin has bn cloudd by sentiments, these thins r vry obvious. N I must say that tho I feel pity 4 her, I feel more sorry 4 those men that might become victims of wrong judgemnt by Nigerians whose reasonins r already cloudd by sympathy n sentiments.

Thank you, corosive. Q.E.D!!!
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Ellyptical: 11:36pm On Nov 11, 2008
All of you who say tha they see nothing in the video are just showing us how shallowminded you all may be.
You all seem to forget that even a single slap is enough for her to claim 1BN in court.
Do you all know what "Human Rights" means?
As for what led to the brawl, eye-witness accounts will NAIL the RA and his Men. When i mean NAIL, I mean NAIL. Because SEVERAL eye-witnesses abound. Have you heard the latest new . . .that the RA is denying being in the convoy? The person you guys are trying to defend is already denying because what he did was wrong and he knows and here we have some disoriented individuals justifying what they see with their eyes.
What can be worse than being unable to see the truth when it is glaring?
Corosive:

1. The video did nt shw wht led to the brawl.
Except if our reasonin has bn cloudd by sentiments, these thins r vry obvious. N I must say that tho I feel pity 4 her, I feel more sorry 4 those men that might become victims of wrong judgemnt by Nigerians whose reasonins r already cloudd by sympathy n sentiments.
Dis you see when they were near the pickup when the navy guys was repeatedly slapping her?
Are you fair-minded? or are you someone who chooses to see what you want?
Even if she wriggled out of her clothes, do the Navy guys have the right to drag her to wherever their boss was?
Well, if they did not, the "imprisonment" charge would not have added to the charges against the RA. I guess you haven't read the petition.
Col Emeka Okere may have done same . . . . .though i cannot see any video evidence . . .and i must confess that if he did, his act is DISGRACEFUL!
I DO NOT SUPPORT IT IN ANY WAY.
Similarly, The act of the Naval Officers is not in any way justifiable. They have to face the wrath of the law.
PS: Anyone who was involved in the beating and slapping of the people at the National Assembly can also institute legal action . . . .if and only if that is a true report.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie / Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) / PDP Seeks Cancelation Of Elections In Seven States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.