Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,202 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:14 PM

The Thomas....(a Family) - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Thomas....(a Family) (232996 Views)

Just Like The Dew.....(a Family Show) / We Had A Family / R.I.P. Dr. Ozodi Thomas Osuji - An Elegy.y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by omotalkie(f): 8:53am On Mar 23, 2015
*Wrong Timing* When Anita desparately wanted out of her rship wit Olu, & dis is happening? I cant just wait for Nate to tell d dad. Sorry for u woman, u used ur hands to wreck ur marriage- deal with it!
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Lilyomi(f): 9:28am On Mar 23, 2015
Glad Dave is being the matured brother he ought to b. I stl dnt get Nate. I hate guys who displace anger. Did I cheat on ur dad? Or caused u to b beaten? N da hotel security r yet to follow up on the boy who beat a client n one of them? Hmmmmm
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by killercute16(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2015
omotalkie:
*Wrong Timing* When Anita desparately wanted out of her rship wit Olu, & dis is happening? I cant just wait for Nate to tell d dad. Sorry for u woman, u used ur hands to wreck ur marriage- deal with it!
I tell yah....she is just so unlucky.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Omololamide(f): 10:24am On Mar 23, 2015
this life..........
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by stuff46(m): 11:46am On Mar 23, 2015
The guy is heart broken, shea he trusted his mother and she is paying him back with infedelity? Not even with another man, but a close relation. Mehn his plight is not here.
Lilyomi:
Glad Dave is being the matured brother he ought to b. I stl dnt get Nate. I hate guys who displace anger. Did I cheat on ur dad? Or caused u to b beaten? N da hotel security r yet to follow up on the boy who beat a client n one of them? Hmmmmm

Was it to be me, de for don de ready obituary. Uthman pick coke, orijim is too much for you.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Shebarh(f): 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
omotalkie:
I agree with yhu omotalkie.... she should deal wit it..she is juss a disgrace
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
I tried to "chop and clean mouth"

I just cant embarassed

Nice one!! it's in you smiley

But how do u run two stories conveniently at a time??
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by seunviju(f): 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Really enjoying this,keep up with the good work Dee
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kwencypresh(f): 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nemesies has caught up with Anita
She never see anytin
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Neephemie(f): 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
I can c peace returnin amongst siblings. Nate z rily findin it hard 2 handle d disappointment nd betrayal nd being a stubborn guy, he's tryin 2 rough evrytin bt pls dnt transfer 2 much aggression on Serena o. Well done Dee
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
CHAPTER 11

"Serena, wake up." She heard someone say.
She stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes.
"What?" She asked angrily.
"Daddy is calling you." Nate replied.
"Okay, I am coming." She replied without making any move to stand up.
"Be fast and lets go." He said.
"Nate, tell him I am coming." She said laying emphasis on each word.
"Just don't keep him waiting, you know he is travelling." He said before walking out angrily.
She knelt down beside her bed and mumbled a few words of prayer before walking out of the room. She got to the living room and saw no one, she then proceeded to her father's room.
"Good morning dad." she greeted as she joined her brothers. "Good morning Dave." She said.
"How are you?" Her father replied.
"Am fine sir. Thank you for yesterday."
"You have said that countless times. When will you stop thanking me?"
She smiled as her eyes fell on Nate who still wore the angry look from the previous evening. Whatever was making him angry, she didn't know and he couldn't talk to her despite their closeness.
"I am travelling this morning to Abuja and I won't be back until the weekend, Sunday to be precise." Their father began. "Dave, you know what to do, don't? The house is in your hands now, same with the office. You'll work alongside Mr Awe, he'll put you through some things that you should know." He said facing his first son. "Nathan, you are the one I am afraid of. When are you returning to school?" He asked.
"Friday." Nate replied with a frown.
"Which means, you have today and tomorrow. Please don't fight anybody, just keep your cool. I will be in Ilorin by next week, I will visit you, so we'll talk about whatever is bothering you. Okay?" Mr Thomas said patting Nate in the shoulder before walked towards his briefcase which lay just beside a small travelling bag.
"Dad, I am here too, any word for me?" Serena asked.
"Sorry mum, there is nothing for you. Just make sure your brothers are well fed." Mr Thomas replied.
"The maids can take care of that." She muttered.
"Sure, they can. But they will no longer work for us. They handed their resignation and I am paying them off. Everything now rests on you." Her father replied.
Serena opened her mouth is shock.
"Make do with five thousand naira. I know you can't spend it finish before sunday, but in case just have it."
"Thank you daddy." She jumped on him.
"In that case boys, Sunday it is." With this, their father left to join a chattered cabman who was waiting outside the gate.
--------
Fifty minutes later, Serena was seated legs crossed in the living room doing only God knows what on her phone.
"Tell Nate I am off to the office." Dave said as he made for the door.
"Wait up bro." Nathan called.
Dave gave his immediate younger brother an askance look.
"I am going to Womile hotel, hopefully, I'll meet her, then we will talk." He said.
"Fine, lets go so I can drop you at the bus stop." Dave said walking out of the house.
"And it is a taboo for me to know whatever it is that is going on in this house?" Serena asked, but got no reply.
Nate returned a changed man wearing an angry look, Dave who showed sign of becoming a sociable and likeable person days ago has returned to his former self.
"Anyways, their headache." She thought as she resumed pressing her phone.
-----------
Nate walked into the hotel premises and to his suprise, everywhere was silent, save for the sound coming from the genarating set.
"Where are these useless security men?" He asked himself as he approached the parking lot.
He stopped in his tracks when he saw a police vehicle parked amongst other cars and notably beside the vehicle was his Uncle Olu's car.
"Well, I am here to see my mum. Anybody standing on my way would be crushed." He thought as he removed his phone, stood in front of the security door which admitted him within seconds and he was walking towards the reception.
"That's the boy there." One of the security men who was sporting a bandage on his neck said and immediately two uniformed policemen pounced on him.
"We'll take him with us now just like Barrister Olu ordered." One of the policemen said.
"Mum, are you gonna watch them take me away?" He asked his mother who was looking like she had seen a ghost.

--to be continued--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Shebarh(f): 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
olu d thunder dat will fire u is still eating amala... Anita ya so stupid
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by harjibolar10(m): 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Diarisgodoo ooo
Somebody didn't see me here, and don't even bother to ask about me, anyways I'm back now.

This Nate surely take after him mama, so I'm not surprise. World best dad is what oluwole is becoming, he's surely trying, if not his best to make sure his children didn't luck anything, and maintain unity and peace among them.

Now, Nate you don enter am Finally
"oro ti ani ki baba ma gbo, baba ni o maa paari e"
The issue they are hiding from their father, he(father) will surely be the one to solve that issue"
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Onemansquad(m): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
Shebarh:
olu d thunder dat will fire u is still eating amala... Anita ya so stupid
c'mon dnt say dat jor dats hw u cheat on me too grin grin

ah no hear frm jake agn oo
#teamjake
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Shebarh(f): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
oms i did not cheat on yhu ooo.. i only blew dee a lil kiss
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
Shebarh:
oms i did not cheat on yhu ooo.. i only blew dee a lil kiss
Onemansquad:

c'mon dnt say dat jor dats hw u cheat on me too grin grin
ah no hear frm jake agn oo
#teamjake
Abeg, make una carry your matter go house o before I call on that female mud to ban you.
But, oga you a selfish o. Your bae is simply a cheerful giver.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by macpetrus(m): 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nath won't give anita heart attack!!!... Nice one Nath but you need to play cool...
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by bigwig97(m): 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
mumu nath, wetin u wan go do can't u sit down 4 once to read?? #TeamMrThomas, I dey 4low u jare
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Uthman51(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
So some women are Dis bad...police dey arrest her son cause of dat useless boy friend of hers..SMH in Korean style..
If no b say na story I for hire shekau make him kpn teach Anita and Olu lesson angry sad
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Uthman51:
So some women are Dis bad...police dey arrest her son cause of dat useless boy friend of hers..SMH in Korean style..
If no b say na story I for hire shekau make him kpn teach Anita and Olu lesson angry sad
God don catch you today. Oya, follow me to the Aso rock, you must tell the president where Shecow is hiding.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by fam24(f): 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
I pray that Nathaniel is Barrister Olu's son. After Oluwole don hear everything and bail Nathaniel from police cell, he go do DNA for all d kids.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Onemansquad(m): 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Viewing this topic: amyvals(f), mismore(f), zeckblaze(f), shankies215(f), nerdychisa(f), Ebullient07(f), latbasand 3 guest(s)
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by nerdychisa(f): 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
this Nate self..... he for heed to his father's advice.... a cheating woman can kill
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by mismore(f): 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Onemansquad:
Viewing this topic: amyvals(f), mismore(f), zeckblaze(f), shankies215(f), nerdychisa(f), Ebullient07(f), latbasand 3 guest(s)

U caught me...

The story is irresistible!

gudevening
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Onemansquad(m): 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
mismore:

U caught me...

The story is irresistible!

gudevening
ya dats ma job am d honourable bouncer of dis thread grin grin grin

AW IS D EVENING GOIN DEAR
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Neephemie(f): 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Anita z sick, Oluwole z d best dad, Nate z a silly guy, Dave shud nt go bk 2 his old self o, Serena shud njoy her new fone nd D9ty7 shud kip up d gud work. Jah bless!
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Lilyomi(f): 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
Yaaaaay jus as I predicted! Anita has lost all chances cos definitely Dave wud bail him out. N da dad might get to knw.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by sammyomotola: 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ok, lets ride on
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by snowhyt(f): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
Anita ain't being sensible @ all... Like someone said, i pray Nate turns out 2b Olu's son instead of Dave..
ride one Dee and more grease 2 ya elbow
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by omotalkie(f): 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Chei Anita, diaris God oh.I wonder wot u will tell Wole is reason for arresting Nate. Breeze is beginning to blow now and fowl yansh go open soonest. Ewu number.........20
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by mismore(f): 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Onemansquad:

ya dats ma job am d honourable bouncer of dis thread grin grin grin

AW IS D EVENING GOIN DEAR

Gud
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by stuff46(m): 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
snowhyt:
Anita ain't being [s[sensible[/s] stupid. Like someone said, i pray Nate turns out 2b Olu's son instead of Dave..
ride one Dee and more grease 2 ya elbow

Gosh, i really will hate that woman if she does not fight for son not to be taken away. Nate is too harsh to be Olu's son, surely is Oluwole. I am not seeing any of the child gotten out of infedelity, its just left for Dee to say. Lovely updates

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (75) (Reply)

Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon / Choices / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.