Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

Has MTN Peg Their Daily Sub To 100MB??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has MTN Peg Their Daily Sub To 100MB??? (683 Views)

Advice On Data Plan To Sub To / Airtel Bb Sub To Seize Working Frm 3rd December 2013 / Glo N5 For 100mb New Internet Tariff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has MTN Peg Their Daily Sub To 100MB??? by sirzango(m): 7:28am On Sep 25, 2014
It's been a while since people enjoyed the so called unlimite daily subsxription of MTN(BBCDAY) though i've known it to be 3g, you can use it to chat, download series of movies, software, app whatever till you exhaust that 3g, but lately i can't seems to download anything beyond 100MB, so the quetion is has MTN cap their daily subscription to 100MB If so i need to go searching for greener pasture after all porting is free right?
Re: Has MTN Peg Their Daily Sub To 100MB??? by marvelling(m): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2014
sirzango: It's been a while since people enjoyed the so called unlimite daily subsxription of MTN(BBCDAY) though i've known it to be 3g, you can use it to chat, download series of movies, software, app whatever till you exhaust that 3g, but lately i can't seems to download anything beyond 100MB, so the quetion is has MTN cap their daily subscription to 100MB If so i need to go searching for greener pasture after all porting is free right?

My brother! Na so we see am o! Fvck MTN!

1 Like

Re: Has MTN Peg Their Daily Sub To 100MB??? by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 25, 2014
i subscribed for mtn daily bis yesterday n tried downloading A movie of abt 250mb. But i noticed that it stopped abt a little over 100mb.
Since today the browsing speed has been ultra slow. Its takes close to 25minutes for a page to load n also the downloading has stopped, so u might be right afterall

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls How And Who Can Help Me Change The Imei Of My Samsung Galaxy Mega I9152 / TIZEN PHONE LAUNCH: Samsung's Customers Will Have To Wait A Little More. / Help Me To Unbrick My Tecnoh5 Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.