Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men (4766 Views)

Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by whatever90(f): 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2008
sistawoman:

[b]it really depends on the man.  [/b]That is why it is important to properly vet them.

Suffocating my hubby would be the wrong thing to do, but that is for him.  Whereas another man may want to be suffocated.

It is a fine balance that one but maintain so that their love is not taken for granted but is also felt.  Actions speak so much louder than words and when i hear him say I love you it is followed by actions therefore the words have power behind them.

sistawoman,men on dis issue r d same

really and like seriously,u dont over pet a man,im not a feminist,i always want my hubby to know hes d head but at d same time,a very truthful man will tell u dat sometimes they want to be pampered and sm times they wanna be left alone,pampering should not be always,pampering should come wt scolding,yes men should be scolded but in a very good and respectable manner,it brings their heads down a little

u have male friends,ask them ,if they r truthful to themselves they r gonna tell u dat a man shouldnt be overly pampered ,else it will get boring,annoying,irritating and disgusting
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by kokoye(m): 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2008
whatever90:

kokoye ,no matter what u post here ,i will disagree wt u ,men get irritated and takes a womans love for granted when shes gives them d suffocating pampering and cares

that i know for sure,nothing will change it

I aint trying to change ur kind - that's not my business.

- and part of being a good wife is knowing when to pamper your man and when to let him be.

Your stand and views just let me appreciate my wife and thank God for giving me such a sweet lady. She is my rock.

Goodluck to you and ur partner.
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by sistawoman: 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2008
whatever90:

u have male friends,ask them ,if they r truthful to themselves they r going to tell u that a man shouldnt be overly pampered ,else it will get boring,annoying,irritating and disgusting

Ok men speak up.  Let your voices be heard.
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by whatever90(f): 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2008
kokoye:

I aint trying to change ur kind - that's not my business.

Your stand and views just let me appreciate my wife and thank God for giving me such a sweet lady. She is my rock.
Goodluck to you and ur partner.

and whos saying ur wife isnt ur rock?whos saying she isnt sweet,u nlders really like long talk

ndie nmadu sef

gudluck
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by kokoye(m): 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2008
I feel some bitterness and loneliness here.

peace & love
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by whatever90(f): 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2008
kokoye:

peace & love
must u reply me,keep feeling until u feel yourself to marital seperation

gudluck oga

@topic

where r d men ,let them come and post here
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by chika98: 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2008
kokoye:

peace & love

loneliness and bitterness ke? No man would want a woman who would wait him hand and foot. You lot love a bit of a challenge and that's all whatever90 is trying to say. We know you are happily married. So good luck to you!
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by kokoye(m): 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2008
You need help and intervention.

keep on venting - acting like a republican!! grin

you better lighten up b4 u get a heart attack
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by sistawoman: 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2008
Maybe you are misunderstanding me:

I said sufficating my hubby is the WRONG way for him, but maybe the right way for another man.

therefore it is important to vet (date, watch, learn) your mate carefully before marriage.
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by whatever90(f): 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2008
kokoye:

You need help and intervention.

keep on venting - acting like a republican!! grin

you better lighten up before u get a heart attack

believe me hon,ur type is d least of my problem undecided cos dealing wt u is like stepping on an ant on d ground wink

i dont wanna deral dis thread for sistawoman,so e fi'mi si lie

chika98:

loneliness and bitterness ke? No man would want a woman who would wait him hand and foot. You lot love a bit of a challenge and that's all whatever90 is trying to say. We know you are happily married. So good luck to you!

dont mind them,dis r pple dat wont read and understand pples post b4 jumping and feeling feeling feeling,let them keep feeling im lonely and bitter,while i keep flying high in my love life cool
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by sistawoman: 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2008
chika98:

Is this true?

Where are the men?  We are asking you how you like to be loved and no men (only a couple) are responding.  Please men dont start a thread about how bad women are when we are now tring to find out from you how to love you properly and no one is answering the question.
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by whatever90(f): 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2008
sistawoman:

Maybe you are misunderstanding me:

I said sufficating my hubby is the WRONG way for him, but maybe the right way for another man.

therefore it is important to vet (date, watch, learn) your mate carefully before marriage.

but u over pamper him?believe me when a man is being over pampered it gets into his head and they call it suffocating love

yes ,men should be pampered,cared for,spoilt silly and turned into the nest of love and affection,but at d same time ,if u over do it,it bcomes a problem
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by whatever90(f): 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2008
sistawoman:

Is this true?

my dear d challenge shouldnt be done disrespectfully,it should be a challenge filled wt respect wink
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by sistawoman: 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2008
How do i over pamper him?

What should I stop doing?
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by whatever90(f): 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2008
sistawoman:

How do i over pamper him?

What should I stop doing?

nothing love,stop doing nothing

i will be d last person to tell a married woman,how to run her life wt her husband
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by sistawoman: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2008
But you say i over pamper him.

I am just trying to figure out what I am doing that is over pampering him.
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by whatever90(f): 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2008
check d over pampering ,its with a question mark

and i was just trying to pass a msg across that u think its suffocating,sm men don't use that word suffocation,but over pampering smiley
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by sistawoman: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2008
Ok thanks grin kiss
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by sistawoman: 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2008
Bumping back up. . . . i want more male responses.
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by DavidDylan(m): 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2008
see emotional dissatisfaction in women already and this thread never pass page 2 grin
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by 190: 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2008
sista woman hw fa na, longest tym how ur 9ja husband 4rm akure, how e dey i here say na only him nor vote 4 obama 4 ur full country the US, anyway i nor knw say u get topic, i nor understand d topic too well and e nor interest me if not ur jist dey bust my head full time, i dey follow ur next topic off, i hope its beta dan this, im out
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by Okijajuju1(m): 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2008
Sauron and all guys,

How do us suppose we make sure our husband emotional needs are properly addressed?

I ask my husband if anything is bothering him all the time.
I tell him what a good provider, lover and friend he is.
I let him know how much i love him and appreciate all that he does.
I praise him and reward him when he does something special, or just when he comes home (he,he)
I reassure him all the time that my heart belongs to him and only him.

Are there other things that I can be doing to make sure his emotional needs are taken care of?

Now is the time for the men of nairaland to stand up and let their voices be heard. . . . . the women are listening.

Huh!!

Kiss his ring.
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by Tranngirls(f): 8:27am On Nov 06, 2008
women on nairaland are not listening and sometimes
you fall into that group sistawoman no offence. They
just want to abuse men as usual they dont care about
how their men/men feel, all they is how their men make
them feel that is all. So men dont say anything you are
just talking to a wall like most women.
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by yinraph(m): 11:46am On Nov 06, 2008
@all females u rite ?
Men take femalez love 4granted.
@d sametime,d keyz 2make the man takez ur love ungranted lyz on the female.Does the female knows how important is she to the man ? Beside a successfull man comes a female.
Men likez pettin than female,but d men dose it with matured mind
grin
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by whitelexi(m): 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2008
Men are not good speakers when they have emotional dissatisfaction, their actions or body language shouts out though, so a woman who can interprete these signals is a blessing to any man because she will easily decode where there are problems, and decode them early enough to prevent many mishaps.
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by coolruler(m): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2008
Sistawoman, thanx for being genuine and keeping it real.

Here then, are my thoughts

We men want our wives to be our best friend. Not just our kids'mother, or someone we have sex with.

Yes, we want to be pampered and petted and cuddled (who doesn't?)

But we also want our privacy to be respected too. No unnecessary attention when we want to be strictly left alone.

We want to be fed good food(real home cooking). Not junk.

We want to be told we are the best thing to ever happen to her(and she should mean it)

We want to be treated like Emperors in our home

But we also don't mind being reprimanded whenever we step out of line

We want to be the center of our wive's universe

And we must know she means it when she says I love you.

So sistawoman, keep it up. You are doing just fine.
Your husband is the luckiest guy in the world.
I pray I find a fine assed woman like you for a wife.
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by sistawoman: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2008
@coolruler,

thanks babe

Hubby and I talked about this last night and he said the very same thing.

Of course my next question was do I do that, am I doing all of that for you because my preception is that I am.

And he made me soooooooooooooooo very happy when he said yes all of that and more. and then surprised me with this:

For my love

Finding a word that describes you the
best is quite an impossible thing.
For no word could say so perfectly all
the things you mean to me.

You're my love, my sweetheart, my friend,
on whom I can always depend.
I love you dearly and always will.
You mean the world to me.

Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by jkpretty(f): 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2008
Men grin grin grin

Worship & adore him, tell him all the sweeties & get the best out of them. Do the same thing again & get the worst out of them. Well i can't really blame them, because its d same with us ladies cool
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by Monicaa: 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2008
@WhatEver90

please how do u over pamper a man? I mean shouldn't everything one does be natural? I feel little pampering or overpampering still makes a person, an unsatisfied person still misbehave.
What are things that women do that can make a man feel over pampered?
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by Sauron1: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2008
sistawoman:

Sauron and all guys,

How do us suppose we make sure our husband emotional needs are properly addressed?

I ask my husband if anything is bothering him all the time.
I tell him what a good provider, lover and friend he is.
I let him know how much i love him and appreciate all that he does.
I praise him and reward him when he does something special, or just when he comes home (he,he)
I reassure him all the time that my heart belongs to him and only him.

Are there other things that I can be doing to make sure his emotional needs are taken care of?

Now is the time for the men of nairaland to stand up and let their voices be heard. . . . . the women are listening.

Sauron and other guys?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by sistawoman: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2008
~Sauron~:

Sauron and other guys?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

You were the one that said the term so i was asking for clarity from you but thought why not open it to all the guys?

So can you give us your thoughts?
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by Sauron1: 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2008
sistawoman:

You were the one that said the term so i was asking for clarity from you but thought why not open it to all the guys?

So can you give us your thoughts?

Stroke a man's ego. . . .Make him think he's in control even when he's not.
Thatz the best way to keep him on a leash i guess.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long? / Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him / Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.