Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men (4765 Views)

Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by Seun(m): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2008
Guys have only one emotional need - the need to service their humongous egos. That's all.
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by chika98: 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2008
Seun:

Guys have only one emotional need - the need to service their humongous egos. That's all.

Which I heard you have a lot of.
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by sistawoman: 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2008
~Sauron~:

Stroke a man's ego. . . .Make him think he's in control even when he's not.
Thatz the best way to keep him on a leash i guess.

Seun:

How can a woman know if she is over doing it?
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by chaloo(m): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2008
Sistawoman

Its not difficult for an intelligent woman to judge that if she is with her man for some time.
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by sistawoman: 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2008
chaloo:

Sistawoman

Its not difficult for an intelligent woman to judge that if she is with her man for some time.

So why dont you just answer the question and help the unintelligent women out?
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by chaloo(m): 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2008
Firstly, I didnt point my comments at you. Please dont take me wrong.

Secondly, I am not a woman. Its for any woman to find that out because all men are not the same.
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by sistawoman: 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2008
chaloo:

Firstly, I didnt point my comments at you. Please don't take me wrong.

When you said sistawoman, that is me. I was not jumping at you just asking you to explain yourself further for those who are reading and not sure what you are saying.

Secondly, I am not a woman. Its for any woman to find that out because all men are not the same.

I dont women to answer this question, the question is ment for guys to tell us how yall feel on this matter so that we dont have to guess or speculate on what is going on with you.

Just use yourself as an example. How would you show to your woman that she is over doing it?
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by playahP(m): 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2008
MUMU datz wat u are.
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by sistawoman: 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2008
playah P:

MUMU datz what u are.

Who me?
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by chaloo(m): 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2008
My dear, ignore playa. This is a serious subject. What applies to me does not apply to any other man. I, personally, dont expect too much attention from anyone and dont like someone giving me too much attention. I like my privacy sometime. I would disappear and do something I want to do.
Re: Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men by enfuse(m): 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2008
@ poster
The best input I can offer, is to get closer to your hubby
You should be able to sense when he's unhappy or needs to be alone etc.
It's also very important that you really feel body, soul and spirit about the song and dance you give to him
It makes no sense to pour out empty /false praises on a man when you don't really mean it.
It's very humilating if he senses it and could make him turn cold towards you.
I am sorry to say, most women prefer acting the role instead of living the role.
Acting the role no matter how small is being dishonest and can culminate to distrust in a relationship

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) / Check Out This Instagram Babe, Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Backside [see Photo] / Jane Noticed Something Moving Inside Her Skirt And She Held A Long Big (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.