Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,880 members, 7,973,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:00 AM

Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? (30549 Views)

The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction / Why You Cant Succeed In This Life / Black Man Is Forced To Be Classified As White In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tufiakwa angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by hunter21(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
hmm.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by 01mcfadden(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hmmm.I will choose to come back as a black again because even though I'm black,I never allow the colour of my skin to shackle my brain. Black and bold. Go and ask whites if they prefer to come back to this world as whites.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Johnnoo(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
I'm made of Black!!! Yes I'm proud of it

3 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by sparkleboy(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes. Depending
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by zeb04(f): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yesss. I am in love with my skin colour........I just hate this shitty country.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by mondob2k(m): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Black African American? Yes! Black Kenyan? No way!

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by kennynelcon(m): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
From d bottom of my heart Yes. #Whayasa

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by 9jahubcom(m): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
hmm
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by CharlieMaria(m): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes as a Nigerian too.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by UrbanMystique: 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
fhuck NO!

it isnt about inferiority complex, but something is fundamentally wrong with black man. may be when black men have evolved into something better than this

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Oceemo(m): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
U cant turn urself to b black but u can turn urself 2 be white black is original men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
Black is nature!

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by simon3603(m): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
honestly, I won't choose a black skin. I'll like my skin to be like a half-cast's skin. Not too white. Nevertheless, I'm black.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Adanyebe(m): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes.... Its either am black living among the whites or I am white living among the blacks
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by ekochris(m): 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
#madeofblack

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by mikkyjagga1(m): 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sadly I won't opt to be a black man if I had a chance, not to talk of a Nigerian cos the problems of Nigeria gets me depressed, wuld come as an American or as a Saudi citizen, bt God chose to gimme dis black skin so I gotta optimize it! #Godknowsbest

4 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by arvinsloane(m): 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lai lai....I had rather come as a british...where I can fulfil my football career.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Elxandre(m): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
To be honest no!
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by bossanmayor(m): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
hell. Nop
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by valdes00(m): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
Of cos, YES.... Cos I look @ my ROD nw n I tink its fair enough I cum bck as a black man..... Aint no white guy dats gonna av dis kind of asset ..... Even if there is, its nt much...

4 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by akereconfi: 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mrcdorv: Yes i will,black is beautiful.

Maybe you have lived all your life in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by jopheezy(m): 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
I better remain in heaven than to come as a black man or worse nigerian grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by tintingz(m): 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
mix color.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Willgates(m): 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Everyday guy...everyday!
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by kunlepicktu: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Capital YES,I luv black

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by ggrin(f): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
donroxy: Unfortunately we can't choose but we can choose to remain extra-ordinary and exemplary if we want to !!!

Black is beautiful but next time , I'm gonna choose Arab of Saudi or UAE remain a Prince and my blackDi:ck(I can't leave this behind lailai) grin
cheesycheesygringrin @bolded
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yep as a black dangote billionaire man
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lmao at this thread grin op why ask?
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by jamilkb(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
am0s: m made of black
wetin wan make my skin dey like chinese pipu skin....wey dier intestine go dey show for body..
like gecko
kai! u be mugu.. lmao!
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by chronique(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes. Won't just be a black man but a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by dammytosh: 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
YES OOOOO

BLACK AMERICAN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / 12 Images Of Pharaohs That Prove Ancient Egyptians Were Black / Oluwo Of Iwo Bonds And Plays Draught With His People

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.