Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,492 members, 7,944,427 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? (30382 Views)

The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction / Why You Cant Succeed In This Life / Black Man Is Forced To Be Classified As White In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by fightforchange1(f): 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
am0s: m made of black
wetin wan make my skin dey like chinese pipu skin....wey dier intestine go dey show for body..
like gecko

Hahahaha.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by musicwriter(m): 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes, without a doubt.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by musicwriter(m): 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
Thank God I wasn't born in America.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by fightforchange1(f): 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
24/7

365 BLACK.
SHAKE DEM HATERS
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
kaybee3: are you saying because they want to be white means they don't love been black? Or they are white washed because you wouldn't change your race or color don't mean other people won't? And that doesn't make them a lesser or un patriotic either

Ok let me attack your response.

They want to be white as illustrated by their posts. A lot of them said they would rather be white. To me, any human being that wishes they were not black and wish they were white is an inferior human being in my mind.

If they want to change their skin colour, then it means they are inferior in the mind. They are brainwashed and uneducated. Only an inferior person is not comfortable in their own shoes.

It does indeed make them lesser and unpatriotic. It makes them a sell-out.

You do not see white people saying, "Oh I hate being white, I wish I was black" No educated person would wish they were a different skin colour.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Olusanya333(m): 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lets see if i get to come back then i will be able to comment.Well i won't even come back.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
ElNur1:

possibly, a whale.. I love its size..

My man..Can u speak fulani?
my mom is Fulani.. nd I cnt speak fulani..
tho I love their ladies. .
they are:

white
long nose
fully rounded
Beautiful
educated
love Agriculture (cattle rearing).
can cook very well..

Of course I can speak the Fulani language (Fulfulde). What kind of Fulani man would I be if I did such a dishonour to my people in such a negative light.

Fulani women are not white. Yes, there are light-complexioned Fulani women, but there are dark complexioned Fulani women as well. Yes, our women are beautiful but we are black not white. A light Fulani (Pullo daneejo) is equal to a dark Fulani (Pullo baleejo).
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by fightforchange1(f): 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
musicwriter: Thank God I wasn't born in America.
Where black women were sexually assaulted for 500 years during slavery.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by BodyKiss(m): 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nairaland, promoting racism since time knows when.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hmmmm,a black man? He starves in the amidst of plenty, he does not plan his life beyond a year,give him a gun he will kill his brothers,born him without a shoe he will make his brother shoeless like GEJ,jail him innocently he will be like obj,give him sympathetic votes he will b worst than brf, ...a black man is a black man, lizards are not crocodiles, hedgehogs are not porcupines,d fact dt blackmen are human does not necessary meant they are real. A blackman is a polygamist,the average ones is greedy,promiscous,selfish,can sell his family coz of money,he is a born traitor, keeping secret is far from his agenda, malice is his watchword, fornication and adultery are his hallmark, no matter the level of rebranding,a blackman cannot meet up,just imagine, he sold his brothers n sisters into slavery because of money. God almighty,in your infinite mercy do not make m a blackman in the next world if truly it exists. What can will think again or imagine about a blackman who converted a two storey building into six and sacrificed his fellow blackmen only to call them the matyr of faith...black is evil...what else can i say...he collected billions from his poor members and built a university only to do it for the ellites not the poor people children. Fellow nairalanders.....black is evil...do not b deceived. May God in his mercy rescue the black race. I rest my case...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by khiaa(f): 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
kaybee3: what exactly do you want me to list or talk about white forks? This is a sensitive issue and I'm not going to dwell into it, what I'm going to say is khiaa there is nothing if someone want to be white. To me I will like to be white just to experience been another race not anything special. And for your question I don't know how you want me to answer that cos I stated categorically that both white and black are beautiful but you choose to ask me why white is beautiful..

You said experiencing being another race is nothing special, so if it is nothing special why would you want to be white?

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by dmitroika(m): 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
adeokunade: I will rather be a Floyd Mayweather than to be a Christano Ronaldo

You'd rather be a pasuma than to be a Jay-Z too. Ok.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Megatone(m): 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Black skin with a white man orientation + a chinese brain grin
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Tolubory(m): 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
Why Not!!!
May be in the next Life blacks might be More Intelligent and Truthful to themselves...
You never can tell
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by musicwriter(m): 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
fightforchange1:
Where black women were sexually assaulted for 500 years during slavery.

Even Obama , though he was the president faced an enormous pressure to prove he's an American. He had to show them his birth certificate on national TV to be believed he's actually an American. What a shame!.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
HELL NO! This dark continent is a jungle. The few individuals who tried bringing civilization to the continent did so with tears. Some ended up being back stabbed and killed. Read your history books.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by fightforchange1(f): 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
musicwriter:

Even Obama , though he was the president faced an enormous pressure to prove he's an American. He had to show them his birh certificate on national TV to be believed he's actually an American. What a shame!.

Yeah...crazy country.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Megatone: Black skin with a white man orientation + a chinese brain grin

I hope you do realise that your Nigerian brothers and sisters in England the United States are outdoing those people in academia, but of course you don't know that because you probably never went to school.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
easystudy101: I'm sure this post is owned by a RACIST

My fellow nigerians the attack on us is coming from various angles

He who has brain make I'm use am well well

They are really after us

I thought about it too

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
koyyes: HELL NO! This dark continent is a jungle. The few individuals who tried bringing civilization to the continent did so with tears. Some ended up being back stabbed and killed. Read your history books.

Kindly take your own advice, you sound extremely uneducated.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by shilexholly(m): 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Black again....I run 4 ma dear life o......I won try anoda tin o......
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by tdayof(m): 11:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
khiaa:

Biracials are discriminated by both races, so at times they have it worst.
black and white" I mean I can be white when I wish or the other way round! my post is base on op's topic n post .
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by fightforchange1(f): 11:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
koyyes: HELL NO! This dark continent is a jungle. The few individuals who tried bringing civilization to the continent did so with tears. Some ended up being back stabbed and killed. Read your history books.

America is worse!!!!!!!
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by khiaa(f): 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
tdayof:
black and white" I mean I can be white when I wish or the other way round! my post is base on op's topic n post .

Oh ok: lol you want to be a transformer. grin
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 27, 2014
Fulaman198:

Kindly take your own advice, you sound extremely uneducated.
And the above buttresses my point as a living proof in 2014....
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Eillyeillz(m): 12:01am On Sep 27, 2014
I'm black wouldn't be white even if they bleached me. Amma keep fighting for that freedom...
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 27, 2014
Wow dude...I'm not sure if you read my post in entirety before drafting your very emotional response.

First of all, my primary attraction to Black men has nothing to do with this debate. I can't help who I like and this should be completely divorced from this analysis. I have also already emphasized that my belief HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY PERCEPTION OF AFRICAN HERITAGE COMPARED WITH OTHERS. I BELIEVE I MADE THIS CLEAR IN MY PRECEEDING PARAGRAPHS.

Stop using these strawman arguments. I appreciate the totality of world cultures as an aspect of the human race....heck I probably know and love more traditional African music, movies than you do. You don't know me like that so chill out.

My supposedly liking white men, anglicizing my name, hating myself, what type of argumentative blackmail and mindfuck is this?

All this has NOTHING to do with the core of my points which is that Black people have a lower quality of life, which I would rather avoid given a choice. Period.

You talk about discrimination but I already noted this as an offshoot of living while black. So you know that I am right on some level. Why are you talking left and right then

I mentioned that I recently let go of ethnicizing black or Igbo achievements. Yes, I made that decision primarily because of my observation of blacks that like to compare cultural notes in a hateful way. Human ugliness and pettiness and penchance for ethnic tensions (racial or otherwise) has shown that it is better to take a more unifying POV on human cultural diversity.

Face the meat of my argument as per my points 1 and 2 and come up with a better rebuttal.

Fulaman198:
Dude, your inferiority complex is appalling. If you knew anything about the world you would know how unjust white people can be in certain things like court. Take a look at the Brown case and the Zimmerman case for instance. Always a by far majority white jury that are bigoted and brainwashed by a lying Police force in America and you don't think white people don't look out for their own? In fact, I dare say that black people look out for their own the least. You are an example.
I bet you would be more willing to hire a white person over a black person to feed your vast and ever expanding inferiority complex. Whatever happened to your Igbo pride and your love/lust for Senegalese Wolof men? Did that disappear over night? Did you all of a sudden wake up wanting the lust and feel of a white British or American man. Are you one of those Nigerian women when you go abroad you are so ashamed of your great Nigerian accent that you do your best to go out of your way to sound like an Oyibo girl. Are you one of those girls that changes her name from Ife/Ify to Jessica/Kimberly? What I describe is real, I have met many Nigerians like this who leave a very bitter taste in my mouth.
I mean look at you lot, none of you are proud of your culture. I bet your CD collection is like Adichie's meaning you hardly have any Nigerian or Igbo CDs that are traditional. I bet most of your music is comprised of mainly Western or westernised bull crap because you think its being cool and modernised. Tufiakwa! Pan African? Pan African because I don't share in your inferiority complex? Where is your African pride? where is your Igbo pride? A true Igbo woman would never want to be white. It's quite distasteful.
The day I see Fulani men and women wanting to become white will be the day I know that all hope is lost and the world is coming to an end.
Let me let you in on a secret. White people do NOT RESPECT people who abandon their cultures in favour of their own or someone elses. All the white people I have come across I have told them about my BLACK Fulani culture. They have so much respect for it and some of them have even traveled to places like Mali to visit Fulani clans living there. I met these white people when I schooled in the United States.
Why should me? a Black man, an African man, a Fulani man feel inferior to whites? It just doesn't make any sense to me? Why would I want to abandon my beautiful culture for something that is not me. Gosh it just makes me angry thinking about it.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by fightforchange1(f): 12:02am On Sep 27, 2014
Somebody will sexually assault u ... kill u ...hang u in America bcuz u BLACK.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 27, 2014
fightforchange1:

America is worse!!!!!!!
Tell that to those who cross and most times die in the desert just to get a better life....
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by kaybee3(m): 12:06am On Sep 27, 2014
khiaa:

You said experiencing being another race is nothing special, so if it is nothing special why would you want to be white? Can you tell me what's wrong trying to experience another race? And I don't know if you are a white or black person tho but I don't think there has to be any importance to what anyone feels he/she want in-terms of racial or color. To be honest with you the way you asking me questions gives me a feeling that we are heading to a racism subject which I'm trying b to avoid. Colors are not special to me but I won't denial the way some people treat white forks like semi god.

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by tdayof(m): 12:09am On Sep 27, 2014
khiaa:

Oh ok: lol you want to be a transformer. grin
human transformer grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? / Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) / Supreme Court Dethrones Obong Of Calabar, Orders New Selection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.