Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,880 members, 7,952,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? - Culture (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? (30424 Views)

The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction / Why You Cant Succeed In This Life / Black Man Is Forced To Be Classified As White In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
Obi1kenobi:
Who said being white gurantees you a better life than every black person? A pointless strawman argument.

Again, who as said that? There are rich and poor people in every society. What differs is the demographics. The fact remains the average Greek is much better off than the average citizen of those countries. Your entire line of arguments are pointless.
Who said anything about averages? The millions of suffering Greeks do not care about your averages. Many of them would give an arm and a leg to start a new life in Africa. Right now, Angola is turning away Portuguese immigrants, desperate to escape Europe. Even Zimbabwe is desperately trying to maintain its Africanness as whites pour in from Europe seeking a better life in Africa, including those whites who left during the land seizures. As the European economies continue to tank, and African/Asian economies continue to expand, there is every indication that the trend of whites escaping Europe for greener pastures in Africa and elsewhere, will increase in the future. One more thing. Barbados, a Black Country, has a higher per capita income than Greece. And NIGERIA has a higher GDP than Greece, so your claim that Greece is "far far far.." ahead of all black nations in all indices is a certifiable lie. Kindly get your facts straight before posting.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
axum:

grin I am laughing at all you losers, now that I am in here. The desert Nomad named Fulaman knows me very well.

Can I join you and laugh?
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
ROSSIKE: Who said anything about averages? The millions of suffering Greeks do not care about your averages. Many of them would give an arm and a leg to start a new life in Africa. Right now, Angola is turning away Portuguese immigrants, desperate to escape Europe. Even Zimbabwe is desperately trying to maintain its Africanness as whites pour in from Europe seeking a better life in Africa, including those whites who left during the land seizures. As the European economies continue to tank, there is every indication that the trend of escaping Europe for greener pastures in Africa and elsewhere, will increase in the future.
The net migration between Europe and Africa is firmly in Europe's favour. The massive difference would be even more stark if Europe's immigration policies were as loose as Africa's. Portugese people migrating to Angola doesn't mean Angola is better off than their country. Portugal despite its struggles still has a GDP per capita that's about 4 times Angola's. Most Zimbabweans would run far away from Zimbabwe if given the chance. South Africa are struggling to keep them out of their country - nevermind if they could run to Western nations.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
koyyes:
When you are done educating yourself on the happenings around you and wake up to understand the plight of your neighbour who cries to sleep while you go to bed with a full tommy,then we can talk. Ignorance is contagious.

It is you that needs to educate yourself man. There is no where in the world that is perfect or near perfect. The grass is always greener elsewhere or so one would think.....

The main issue as aforementioned is our poor leadership or lack of leadership entirely. That has nothing to do with being black because there are very good black leaders out there. Ghana is climbing at an exponential rate.

However, I'm a gentleman so I will say this to you I don't want to hurl insults back at you, I'm too old for that. Let's just agree to disagree ok?
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
Obi1kenobi:
The net migration between Europe and Africa is firmly in Europe's favour. The massive difference would be even more stark if Europe's immigration policies were as loose as Africa's. Portugese people migrating to Angola doesn't mean Angola is better off than their country.
Again, you are stuck in the general comparison business of which country is "better off". That is NOT the point of the thread. The point of the thread is that being born white or yellow does NOT guarantee you will live a better life than a black person. So it makes no sense desiring to be born white or Arab or Asian, since there are millions - billions in fact - of such people who are suffering greatly, and whom nobody on this forum would want their lives replaced with. You are angered by this mode of analysis because it denies you the ability to flaunt your fake white supremacy nonsense. As for Zimbabwe, millions of ordinary Zimbabweans now have a stake in their society following the land reforms, and will be very reluctant to abandon their newly acquired lands to go wash toilets in Italy, no matter how much the western media distorts the situation in Zim.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by UyiIredia(m): 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
Jamean:

That makes it your problem then. Apartheid in SA is an historical fact, and not an insult.

Interesting, that last statement you made.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by UyiIredia(m): 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
Jamean:

That makes it your problem then. Apartheid in SA is an historical fact, and not an insult.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
ROSSIKE: Again, you are stuck in the general comparison business of which country is "better off". That is NOT the point of the thread. The point of the thread is that being born white or yellow does NOT guarantee you will live a better life than a black person. So it makes no sense desiring to be born white or Arab or Asian, since there are millions - billions in fact - of such people who are suffering greatly, and whom nobody on this forum would want their lives replaced with. You are angered by this mode of analysis because it denies you the ability to flaunt your fake white supremacy nonsense.
It doesn't guarantee you a better life and no one ever said that. Some people will struggle irrespective of where they're born. It guarantees you a better chance at a better life. It guarantees you a better chance at acquiring a better education, acquiring a better skilled job, acquiring better healthcare and better social welfare, enjoying better infrastructure, lower income disparity and witnessing lower social inequality. I could go on all day. You equally miss the point.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Sagamite(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
kobonaire: There's nothing wrong in reincarnating as a black person .... however there is EVERYTHING wrong in coming back as mr sagamite of NL grin grin

You are a cretinous person!

The fact you will choose to reincarnate as a black person but not as a black Sagamite is evidence of how dumb you are and why black nations are a shithole. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
optimumprimus: Greece and Eastern europe are more organized and developed nations than Nigeria by miles and miles.
Shut up, face the topic and stop posting irrelevant horseshiit.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
Obi1kenobi:
It doesn't guarantee you a better life and no one ever said that. Some people will struggle irrespective of where they're born. It guarantees you a better chance at a better life. It guarantees you a better chance at acquiring a better education, acquiring a better skilled job, acquiring better healthcare and better social welfare, enjoying better infrastructure, lower income disparity and witnessing lower social inequality. I could go on all day. You equally miss the point.
So everyone should wish to be born a Kuwaiti in their next life? It gives you a better chance at a better life than if you were born American, English, Swiss, or Brazilian. So do you hope to be born a Kuwaiti in your next life?
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
optimumprimus: Greece and Eastern europe are more naturally beautiful, organized and developed nations than Nigeria most of sub saharan by miles and miles. it doesn't matter how bad their economy gets or how many people are homeless. there are homeless people in the US,Canada,german,etc. those greek and eastern european cities and structures have existed for 1000s of years.
You reason like a retarded cow. I can post even more beautiful city pictures from Africa than that stuff you posted from Greece. You are making no sense at all.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
ROSSIKE: So everyone should wish to be born a Kuwaiti in their next life? It gives you a better chance at a better life than if you were born American, English, or Swiss. So do you hope to be born a Kuwaiti in your next life?
Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Brunei - fantastic countries with great living standards. Beats being born Nigerian anyday. I'd spend less time lining up at the filling station for fuel to power my generator for starters.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
Obi1kenobi:
Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Brunei - fantastic countries with great living standards. Beats being born Nigerian anyday. I'd spend less time lining up at the filling station for fuel to power my generator for starters.
So, what has skin colour got to do with it? Only a tiny minority of Arabs live in those gulf states. One in twenty or less. Their artificially high living standards occurred as a direct result of huge oil and gas reserves accruing to very tiny populations. The majority of Arabs live in places like Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, Algeria, Palestine and Egypt. That's more realistic.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
optimumprimus: most developed places in sub saharan africa are as a result of white investments and initiatives.
the most developed sub saharan african nations are runned by whites and mixed.
Botswana,Namibia,South Africa.
dutch and american companies are investing and building the eko atlantic. julius berger nigeria plc (a german company) handles the quality constructions in nigeria
You are beyond retar.ded. I actually refuse to accept anyone could be as dumb and stu.pid as you. Perhaps you're being paid to post this nonsense. I guess we should credit "white investments and initiatives" for places like Abuja, Nairobi, Lagos, Accra, Dakar, Uyo, Calabar etc. I mean, you are a complete brain dead cretin. Pray, where did you attend school? I cannot believe you are a product of an African education system.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
ROSSIKE: So, what has skin colour got to do with it? Only a tiny minority of Arabs live in those gulf states. The majority of Arabs live in places like Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, Algeria, Palestine and Egypt.
Nothing. My biggest stress by far was on nationality, rather than skin colour. Although blacks living as minorities in developed nations don't have it too smooth either.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
optimumprimus: never said there are no nice beaches or nature in africa.
Who said anything about beaches or nature? You're a complete imbeci.le.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
optimumprimus: No ,I am not. you just don't want the truth . sorry for saying the truth, I understand how you feel.

botswana,namibia,south africa ,mauritius are the most developed in sub saharan.
foreign investors are also investing in other parts of africa including nigeria .
every year,Billions of dollars are remitted back to nigeria by diaspora nigerians.

southern africa (botswana,namibia,south africa,mauritius) are the most developed .
Botswana is a black governed state which if anything is more African than most African nations, seeing that they've allowed their country to be ruled according to traditional African political principles and systems. They even have a House of Chiefs in their parliament! Their White population is under 2%, so how exactly do whites take credit for Botswana's development? And you can barely type proper English yourself. Shouldn't you spend more time getting an education instead of displaying your pathetic level here?

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
optimumprimus: ahahaha ,the least you can do is haul insults because you are obviously pained. i'm not fazed by your little insults and little 'likes'
I am pained at your crass dumbitude. You are actually a disgrace, and it would be a heck of a story knowing your clearly dysfunctional background.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by olutunde12(m): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
I am sorry bro. With what my eyes don see for this life, next time i will choose to be a WHITE american or an israeli. Thanks.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
olutunde12: I am sorry bro. With what my eyes don see for this life, next time i will choose to be a WHITE american or an israeli. Thanks.
Dummy, do you know there are thousands of homeless white Americans sleeping in underground sewers in Las Vegas and other cities as we speak? With millions more on welfare food stamps and heroin addicted? Hopefully you join them in your next life. Aturu. Just because CNN does not show you those suffering whites doesn't mean God, whose work in creating you, you have rejected, will omit to place you among them, just to put some sense into your stup.id head.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by samlegret(m): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ofcourse, i will still be a proud BLACKINESE..... But never a NIGERIAN!!!
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
Fulaman198:

It is you that needs to educate yourself man. There is no where in the world that is perfect or near perfect. The grass is always greener elsewhere or so one would think.....

The main issue as aforementioned is our poor leadership or lack of leadership entirely. That has nothing to do with being black because there are very good black leaders out there. Ghana is climbing at an exponential rate.

However, I'm a gentleman so I will say this to you I don't want to hurl insults back at you, I'm too old for that. Let's just agree to disagree ok?
Gentle man that lacks human feeling to demand more for his own continent? You really should have kept quiet from the beginning.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
-
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by fagin1982(m): 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
otijah: yes but totally not from nigeria may be SA

Dont pray to be a SA black ..The grass looks green on paper but in reality its opposite ..Nigeria is way way better ....I love Nigeria..I rep Nigeria ..My Homeland

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Supreme Court Dethrones Obong Of Calabar, Orders New Selection / Fire Guts Part Of Ooni’s Palace / Olowu Of Owu Oba Dosunmu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.