Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,089 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 (23861 Views)

Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others / Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention / I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Ovamboland(m): 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
While the youths of India ensured that power changed hands from the corrupt Congress party to a corruption free candidate in the person of 65 year old Narendra Modi, Nigerian youths are busy collecting bribes and stomach infrastructure to return a rudderless, corruption-infested candidate alias ' ordinary stealing is not corruption' to pilot their future for another 4 harrowing years.

Talk to any Indian youth today they are more confident about the future as stock markets rose with the election of Modi, but in contrast many Nigerian youths don't know why they want GEJ back in power, neither will his re-election evoke any sense of pride and assurance of a better future. They know more of the resources of the nation will disappear into few private pockets and only hope to have a share in the thievery.

With comments here it seems Nigerians are more at home with corrupt oppressors than stern reformers who will take painful but futuristic decisions. A people they say deserve the type of leaders they get as the leaders are simply a reflection of the over riding philosophy of the general populace.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Ovamboland(m): 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
Preciousone4ril: Doesn't this man ever quit?

We don't want quitters as our leader

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Ovamboland(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
Lusola15: I can vote for APC but I can't vote for Buhari

I agree that he is all u have said but he should build and develop others too can be like him. How old was he when first ruled
Are you saying young nigerians can follow in his footsteps or we not mentoraBle.
God forbid he dies. Is nigeria then doomed cos no one else can take his place

Your piece reminds me of the laughable decision of the Jews to choose Barnabas the robber and murderer over innocent Jesus Christ when faced with a choice.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Ediskcab(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
kayustones: I'm on a neutral ground on this issue but I have to be candid. Most of us supporting GEJ either have religious or tribalistic sentiments. To me Nigeria has only changed for the worse ever since He stepped into power.
I'll rather vote for someone who has evident passion for his country and a never-quit spirit. Only such people can confront corruption in this country and go against all odds to see to it that Nigeria changes for the better.

Dis is d truth others deny. I admire your courage sir.

If we overwhelmingly voted Jonathan in 2011, nd now we're against him, it because SOMETHING HAS GONE TERRIBLY WRONG. [b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Ovamboland(m): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
Pauljonnes: this yeye man will never tire, now I know the reason why the devil wouldn't tire. he has no good plan for this country other them to Islamize it. I am not convinced he could do better than GED. as I dey look that man, na money en won chop. forgot that he can eradicate corruption , looking at the man u will see that his broke . APC should not forget that GED don almost get the $1 million , see! una don finish .I Believed that handicap too go declear, i mean Bola Tinubu, the stoke man. I authentically say no to APC. GED is not the best man, but he is the only moderate man we have on ground.

It is a pity you guys have such pitiably low IQ, with thought formed in your brain and you had the misfortune to write down, you mean someone that was in his 30's as Minister of Petroleum and in his 40's as Head of State and did not acquire oil blocks, petrol stations, choice properties etc. when he can enjoy the money, buy private jets, vacation all over the world and buy his heart desire will now need all those things in his 70's. In a country where being a state governor qualifies you to own a private jet, i must really Nigerians enjoy being raped.

In other words i will say you have been miseducated and need to renew your mind

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Ovamboland(m): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
banty: They can only run run, wan le le pass Jonathan if they want to run mad "in Terry G's voice" ..2015 allegiance to PDP..Power to the people.

grin grin grin the power to the people is not more than stomach infrastructure while they and their family fly to hospital abroad, and aquire choice properties all over the world

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Lusola15: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ovamboland:

Your piece reminds me of the laughable decision of the Jews to choose Barnabas the robber and murderer over innocent Jesus Christ when faced with a choice.

Christianity didn't grow because jesus came, it grew because he made disciples and together they did well in his name. Let buhari do same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

INEC Sacks Two For Denying Non-Indigenes PVC Collection In Lagos / How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter / BREAKING: IGP Deploys Four Commissioners Of Police To Ogun For Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.