Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,089 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 (23862 Views)

Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others / Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention / I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by barnaby04(m): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
General Muhammadu Buhari is the best news so far of all the other presidential aspiring candidates to have come out directly and indirectly.

Nigeria needs a leader in the mould of General Muhammadu Buhari at this present trying times to help unite the country that has been polarised along this North/South divides.

A vote for PDP's candidate will be a vote for institutionalising of corruption, Insecurity, youth unemployment, Bad roads, poor health care systems, frequent closure of schools due to strikes, and perpetuation of Incompetence in power at all levels.

General Muhammadu Buhari is a tested and trusted candidate who has the capacity to function effectively as a President of the Federal of Nigeria.

This is the time to change and sweep out all mediocres in power.

I employ you all to vote wisely and don't be blinded by the mediocre Transformation Agenda of an incompetent government.

Sai Baba!
Sai Buhari!
Sai one Nigeria!

10 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Benjoh(m): 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
There are lots of sensible igbos in Nigeriaand they hav talked so what are we waiting for? BUHAR you are by Gods grace the nxt President amen.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Godmann(m): 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
cramjones: The number one problem facing Nigeria today is corruption! A few examples of the rot we have will corroborate this point:

1. Inadequate water - due to embezzelment by several levels of govt

2. Insecurity - top army generals embezzeling funds for military hardware, police being bribed, ghost workers replacing real workers thereby leading them to become criminals etc

3. No electricity - From 1999 to date over $25 billion has been spent on power but nothing to show for it. Texas and New York use turbines that cost less than $2billion. Texas is much larger than Nigeria.

4.Poor education - VCs simply embezel the money for their universities.

The list goes on and on. Fix corruption, and you fix Nigeria. Jonathan has only encouraged and promoted corruption. The ONLY person that is fearless and would ruthlessly cleans this country is the General - Mohammadu Buhari. Make the right choice!

-CramJones

Sai Buhari; we must get back Nigeria; our country must work

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Godmann(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
glory2glory:
Sincere9gerian:
The problem is that Buhari has never for once told Nigerians HOW he intends to 'clean' Nigeria.

However, all hope is not lost as the weeping general can still stand before Nigerians today and tell us HOW he intends to perform the MAGIC his internet attack dogs have been promoting.

Go ask your elders what Buhari did in 1984.

He will surely do same. Are you afraid of going to jail?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Godmann(m): 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
datribune:

History does not support ur claims. In d last elections d General's running-mate is d activist & revered Xtian leader, Pastor Tunde Bakare. Buhari & Idiagbon's intervention during dat difficult period, though unconstitutional was patriotic & even more necessary than d doctrine of necessity dat ended imminent crises & brought GEJ to power. dat coup dat ridded Nigeria of d NPN, d ancestor of d PDP, which consisted of d worst set of criminals to be found anywhere in d world is probably one of d greatest acts of patriotism by any nigerian, living or dead. d NPN crooks did not get to power thru free & fair elections & would not leave via elections.
GMB is a man of integrity who during his brief stint as nigeria's leader reversed d rot of d clueless Shagari years & showed d world dat Nigeria could be really great.

You are well informed. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by datribune: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chinom: Truth be said, he would have been a good president. Nigeria would have been a lot different now and very organized if IBB gave Buhari and Idiagbon the chance to reset the mentality of Nigerians. Unfortunately, his era is over. He will not get that opportunity again. Not in the APC and not with GEJ doing well and still running.

Buhari remains the best president we would never have. That's my opinion. IBB, on the other hand, WASTED the country. Had the best opportunity and blew it.

d chips ar down. nigerians know dat d chips ar down & they can't go on like dis. d bullsh*t of i had no shoes or d divisiveness & blackmail of using BH to paint d opposition bad will not work dis time. Just as we cast away ethnic & religious colourations to make GEJ president, a chance which he squandered on d alter of corruption, Buhari will receive our mandate to sanitize our country & halt d rot. He is a strong & decisive leader. A wise man & a good man who means well 4 d country.We shall be his foot soldiers in d struggle 4 change, going door to door to explain d issues at stake to d electorate. Those who vote 4 GEJ can only do so out of ethnic or religious bias because he has no achievement to point to. They will be d minority. In a free & fair election come 2015, GMB will be president & by a landslide.
And truth be said, he will be a damn good president.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by tallfish145(m): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
Our president in waiting........

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Ybholy(m): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ybholy: its nice for him o

just a simple truth
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by swezenberg(m): 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Jonathan had his chance but blew it. I tasted Buhari's regime as I was growing up. That was the best time I ever tasted in Nigeria. I know many kids on nairaland were not born then so they can not know the difference between Discipline and corruption. I will never forget his War Against Indiscipline that made the police, army, civil servants sit up. There was no area boy and there were no cabals during his regime. Armed robbbery was reduced to almost zero and drug trafficking was instant death penalty. Youths of nowadays prefer corruption so will always go for anyone that represents or stands for it. Good luck to the youths. Buhari has my backing anyday but because majority prefer corruption it will be difficult for him to come back.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by garrimallam: 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Godmann:

Go ask your elders what Buhari did in 1984.

He will surely do same. Are you afraid of going to jail?
Really Gen. Buhari tried in dt 1984 stuff but he committed one blunder which am on course to examine,to regulate and stablise prizes of goods and services.Him and his boys was going frm shop to shop to auction goods that was bought by retailers instead of facing producers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by zoe123: 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Here's my opinion, I wasn't yet born when Buhari 1st ruled Nigeria,but I heard many good reports about his administration, what makes a good leader in my opinion is ur ability to reproduce yourself, I would have preferred to see a much younger version of him. That he did well in the past doesn't mean he can do that again 30yrs later. Nigeria today is not the same 30yrs ago.BTW y is he bent on ruling Nigeria again? Does it mean that without him Nigeria cnt get better. I think he should spent his time grooming younger generation that can take us forward not trying to rule @ all cost. I don't fancy GEJ either but Buhari seems desperate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by dklex(m): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dominiquez: If Buhari is not corrupt how will he be contesting for President every 4 yrs. Even if he is collecting grants from UN.

Abraham Lincoln did it, he can do it too.

“I observed that most global achievers were first time global failures. It means, when you fail at your first attempt, perhaps that is the beginning of global influence. Don't give up. Dress up and go to work!”
― Israelmore Ayivor

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=johnjay4u2u]okay
Failure on arrival.[/quote

We shall see.Buhari will win this time!It is time for bad luck to go.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
swezenberg: Jonathan had his chance but blew it. I tasted Buhari's regime as I was growing up. That was the best time I ever tasted in Nigeria. I know many kids on nairaland were not born then so they can not know the difference between Discipline and corruption. I will never forget his War Against Indiscipline that made the police, army, civil servants sit up. There was no area boy and there were no cabals during his regime. Armed robbbery was reduced to almost zero and drug trafficking was instant death penalty. Youths of nowadays prefer corruption so will always go for anyone that represents or stands for it. Good luck to the youths. Buhari has my backing anyday but because majority prefer corruption it will be difficult for him to come back.

Nice one...I thought I was the only one who knew this...Buhari will be President come May 29.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by ayindejimmy(m): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Akalia: GEJ till 2019, anyway join the transformation Ambassador of Nigeria(TAN) and enjoy mouth watery benefits.click http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=169176
go ahead nd sell ur future 4 d nxt 4 years with mouth watering offers 4rm TAN
when Gej increased Pump price on Jan 1st again. Jus dnt complain

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by bravozulu: 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
All Buhari haters know intuitively that there is no single living politician who has massive followers (genuine ones)Like Buhari. Its just unfortunate that votes don't count in Nigeria.
Get the power of incumbency from the feet of GEJ, he wouldn't even have the clout to defeat Timipreye Silva, let alone Buhari. GEJ is just using resources at his disposal to re-echo lies to the populace, employing religious, regional and ethnic divide in addition to monetary inducement to gain an upper hand.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
bravozulu: All Buhari haters know intuitively that there is no single living politician who has massive followers (genuine ones)Like Buhari. Its just unfortunate that votes don't count in Nigeria.
Get the power of incumbency from the feet of GEJ, he wouldn't even have the clout to defeat Timipreye Silva, let alone Buhari. GEJ is just using resources at his disposal to re-echo lies to the populace, employing religious, regional and ethnic divide in addition to monetary inducement to gain an upper hand.
ayindejimmy:
go ahead nd sell ur future 4 d nxt 4 years with mouth watering offers 4rm TAN
when Gej increased Pump price on Jan 1st again. Jus dnt complain

my friend, stop that rubbish will you!
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by hermesprogidy(m): 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Buhari is the solution to nigeria's problem.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by drnoel: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
this one na rat race 4 APC

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Toktee(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
01mcfadden: GEJ till 2019.
TeamFreshAir
Yes,the flesh air is still blowing in Ekiti state.
The flesh air is also ferrying money to forign countries.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Caseless: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
omenka: That's my president in waiting!!!smiley
dis post jst made me a happy man.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Truckpusher(m): 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Caseless: dis post jst made me a happy man.
you'd be so sad after February 2015. tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Caseless: 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
Truckpusher: you'd be so sad after February 2015. tongue
obi, na u go taya grin
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Truckpusher(m): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Caseless: obi, na u go taya grin
At least you scream my name each time I quote you ,that shows a lot of respect for my truckpushing INC staff. grin
Aboki Lawani. How far? cheesy
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Caseless: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Truckpusher: At least you scream my name each time I quote you ,that shows a lot of respect for my truckpushing INC staff. grin
Aboki Lawani. How far? cheesy
lawani ko, lawansi ni. grin
everybody knw my name is Bala. grin
Cal me mallam bala.
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
[b][/b] jona till 2019 after jona middle belt not hausa fulani
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by activities: 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
I don't know what this old man still want to achieve in life .
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by kayustones: 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
I'm on a neutral ground on this issue but I have to be candid. Most of us supporting GEJ either have religious or tribalistic sentiments. To me Nigeria has only changed for the worse ever since He stepped into power.
I'll rather vote for someone who has evident passion for his country and a never-quit spirit. Only such people can confront corruption in this country and go against all odds to see to it that Nigeria changes for the better.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
honeric01:

Only simple minded people make statements like this!
That is it! Only simple minded people don't want to be deceived again!
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
Awwal1st:
Like your entire family is blind voting for Gej? Am I right?
Buhari will have Our Votes #APC Say No to corruption say no to Gej we need change
How much were you paid to talk out of your Boko Haram mind? Primitive man!
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by datyrone(m): 1:28am On Sep 27, 2014
i wunt be surprised if buhari runs for president at 82 yrs.every election year in nigeria u stil see the same old warhorses running for president,no fresh blood...'the young shall grow' indeed
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by tit(f): 3:25am On Sep 27, 2014
dklex:

Abraham Lincoln did it, he can do it too.

“I observed that most global achievers were first time global failures. It means, when you fail at your first attempt, perhaps that is the beginning of global influence. Don't give up. Dress up and go to work!”
― Israelmore Ayivor

Ibrahim Lincoln only contested for president once.
Mohammadu Saladin Buhari the wahhabist is a failure!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tambuwal Pix Remains on Nat Assem Front Page/returned Back To Reps Inner Webpage / Union Faults Aviation Ministry Merger / Niger Delta Avengers Are Criminals! - Ateke Tom says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.