Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 (23857 Views)

Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others / Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention / I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Moonland100(m): 9:39am On Sep 26, 2014
BUHARI MAY DISPLACE INCOMPETENT JONATHAN

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by honeric01(m): 9:43am On Sep 26, 2014
Preciousone4ril: give me one reason why I shld vote for a religious bigot n a dictator to rule a nation dats already high on tension on religious issues...

Give who a reason? why should i give you a reason to vote for someone you have already condemned based on statements/rumours you can't back up?

If you like, vote for Shina ranbow, that's your palaver.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by pentagonal: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2014
Jmain:

Will you deny you have never used this line repeatedly below . . . . . I dey wait for ya response grin

Today, you go carry your curse waka for head like masquerade grin . . . .

jamiu if you are not a bloody illiterate atleast you can ask your local government chairman, the most educated man in your enclave the meaning of generic lines better still goggle is capable of freeing you from the strong grip of stupidity cum illiteracy. just make sure you contact the coffin maker and the professional mourners that will cry you to hell. cos your end is neigh.
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by mastengsynergy: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2014
Hmmmmmm......... Buhari she'd tears in 2011 even before the Election knowing fully well that it will be difficult for him to win that election. He even declared publicly that he will not seek for any elective post again in Nigeria if he loose that election which he eventually lost. What is he looking for again knowing fully well that to pick the ticket from his party APC might a little bit difficult talk-less of facing the general election.
Well, I wish u well and I hope u will realise early that Aso rock is not yet vacant.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Jmain: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2014
pentagonal:

[s]jamiu if you are not a bloody illiterate atleast you can ask your local government chairman, the most educated man in your enclave the meaning of generic lines better still goggle is capable of freeing you from the strong grip of stupidity cum illiteracy. just make sure you contact the coffin maker and the professional mourners that will cry you to hell. cos your end is neigh.[/s]

Stop boring me with your fatal stupidity and give me a yes or no answer to my query below . . .

Will you deny you have never used this line repeatedly below . . . . . I dey wait for ya response grin

Jmain:
You often sound like a desperate fool, it's no news you have been caught countless times using copied lines "Belched from the useless cvnt of a village witch; your right eye fvcks your left eye" e.t.c . . .Thanks to the nairaland Tsunami, your useless self would have been laid bare here . . .

You better stop wasting our time and be reliable for once in your putrid life . . . . grin . . . . .
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2014
honeric01:

Give who a reason? why should i give you a reason to vote for someone you have already condemned based on statements/rumours you can't back up?

If you like, vote for Shina ranbow, that's your palaver.
obviously u can't cook up one reason, if he's so much d appraised nigeria messiah dat u r painting him to be. Den u shld b able to give me a reason and change my perception abt him...unless of cos u r just blinded by mere sentiment. U say buhari is d one for d position? A man who couldn't call his minions to order after he lost d last presidential election. Dat singular act led to d lost of lives n properties! Like u adviced, I'd rather vote for shina rambo dan buhari. Quote me anywere!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by zubby29(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2014
ON WHAT BASES ARE U VOTING FOR DIS MAN CALLED GOODLUCK,IF IN UR HEART U BLV HE HAS PERFORMED VERY WELL LET UR heart LEAD U,IF NOT DO WAT IS RIGHT
tit: I have declared for President Goodluck Jonathan!
grin grin grin

I shall vote early and repeatedly for him!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by pentagonal: 9:51am On Sep 26, 2014
Jmain:

Stop boring me with your fatal stupidity and give me a yes or no answer to my query below . . .

You better stop wasting our time and be reliable for once in your putrid life . . . . grin

like I told you ask Google the meaning of generic lines or forever shut up your ogiri smelly mouth...

how much more can uselessness go than what your life, times and existence epitomises.
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Vikky014(f): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2014
omenka: That's my president in waiting!!!smiley
in ur house nt nigeria.he will only b ur house president.
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Jmain: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2014
pentagonal:

like I told you ask Google the meaning of generic lines or forever shut up your ogiri smelly mouth...

how much more can uselessness go than what your life, times and existence epitomises.

Shame on you, you go carry your curse for head Mr copy copy , no form of originality whatsoever, yet you feel you are highly worded grin . .

I told you I will make you look very silly at the end of the day . . .

Bizarre troll, you just wasted all your curses on your impoverished self . . . . . . . What a pity . . .
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by hilariousdammie(m): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2014
GeneralShepherd: Anything but pdp is fine,we've tried pdp since 1999 no hope! But that anything should not include apc,because they all one and the same.
and why do conclude they are the same?
all the six states that has governors has improved in so many aspect, yet u ppl still choose to be foolish to still vote for GEJ and his bloody party

i think we should just give APC a trial

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by pentagonal: 9:58am On Sep 26, 2014
Jmain:

Shame on you, you go carry your curse for head Mr copy copy, no form of originality whatsoever, yet you feel you are highly worded grin . .

I told you I will make you look very silly at the end of the day . . .

Bizarre troll . . . .

bwahhhhhhhhaaa yet this olofoious animal can't provide I lift lines. ain't you a shame to your village and family... the idi0t they form voltron murdered the loser on just three post...

in saner climes waste of conception like you would have been exchange for one seed of groundnut after your miserable birth....

anyway I got it from right source that hell fire is preparing a welcome party for you.you can start pasting your obituary in your street.
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by jayboymakanaki: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2014
Buhari is the only nigerian leader known to av fought corruption to the bearest minimum during his era as former dictator and idiagbon.

U av proved urself ones
Prove urself again

Naija for better 2morrow
Up nigeria
Up Buhari for next president
God on ur side

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by dapsin999(m): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2014
BUHARI & ROCHAS as running mate. Won't be a bad idea

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by englishmart(m): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2014
Htown64: That's what democracy is all about Fool............................ Unlike the PDP cult.
yet you called me a fool for expressing my right to speech. I will not trade ferocious words with you.
Maybe December.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by zubby29(m): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2014
i like wat u have just said,even if buhari is 90yrs i will vote fo wether or not he wins i dnt care.i will vote d better candidate
phransix147: Buhari and his believe tho! I can't call him desperate, for him to come out for the upteempth time when others have lost hope means he has plans for this country but we don't know if its good or bad ones... The other Guy has lost God's calling or he refused to pick God's call this time around (Fresh Party). Well Buhari I like u but I wish u were younger to contest again 2019 cos as it seems nothing is stopping GEJ 2015. I support no Political Party all I want is a better Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by banty: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2014
They can only run run, wan le le pass Jonathan if they want to run mad "in Terry G's voice" ..2015 allegiance to PDP..Power to the people.
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by zubby29(m): 10:13am On Sep 26, 2014
wat kind of fresh air are u breathing in dis country?.let us tell our self d truth
01mcfadden: GEJ till 2019.
TeamFreshAir

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by honeric01(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2014
Preciousone4ril: obviously u can't cook up one reason, if he's so much d appraised nigeria messiah dat u r painting him to be. Den u shld b able to give me a reason and change my perception abt him...unless of cos u r just blinded by mere sentiment. U say buhari is d one for d position? A man who couldn't call his minions to order after he lost d last presidential election. Dat singular act led to d lost of lives n properties! Like u adviced, I'd rather vote for shina rambo dan buhari. Quote me anywere!

You want reasons why you should vote for Buhari? google the name Buhari even on nairaland. google is your best friend.

Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by tokjohn: 10:20am On Sep 26, 2014
You won't believe what you will see. Watch and Share!
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH8myBtiuAw&feature=share
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by datribune: 10:28am On Sep 26, 2014
Preciousone4ril: give me one reason why I shld vote for a religious bigot n a dictator to rule a nation dats already high on tension on religious issues...

History does not support ur claims. In d last elections d General's running-mate is d activist & revered Xtian leader, Pastor Tunde Bakare. Buhari & Idiagbon's intervention during dat difficult period, though unconstitutional was patriotic & even more necessary than d doctrine of necessity dat ended imminent crises & brought GEJ to power. dat coup dat ridded Nigeria of d NPN, d ancestor of d PDP, which consisted of d worst set of criminals to be found anywhere in d world is probably one of d greatest acts of patriotism by any nigerian, living or dead. d NPN crooks did not get to power thru free & fair elections & would not leave via elections.
GMB is a man of integrity who during his brief stint as nigeria's leader reversed d rot of d clueless Shagari years & showed d world dat Nigeria could be really great.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by ionsman: 10:29am On Sep 26, 2014
#BringBackOurNigeria
And the only man who has the ability to do that is Buhari.
sai-buhari....

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by zubby29(m): 10:29am On Sep 26, 2014
pdanweeds tongue
ichommy: Janjanweeds
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by zubby29(m): 10:30am On Sep 26, 2014
Nigerians selling der birthrite since 1800BC
Akalia: GEJ till 2019, anyway join the transformation Ambassador of Nigeria(TAN) and enjoy mouth watery benefits.click http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=169176

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by dahmie2013: 10:30am On Sep 26, 2014
cramjones: The number one problem facing Nigeria today is corruption! A few examples of the rot we have will corroborate this point:

1. Inadequate water - due to embezzelment by several levels of govt

2. Insecurity - top army generals embezzeling funds for military hardware, police being bribed, ghost workers replacing real workers thereby leading them to become criminals etc

3. No electricity - From 1999 to date over $25 billion has been spent on power but nothing to show for it. Texas and New York use turbines that cost less than $2billion. Texas is much larger than Nigeria.

4.Poor education - VCs simply embezel the money for their universities.

The list goes on and on. Fix corruption, and you fix Nigeria. Jonathan has only encouraged and promoted corruption. The ONLY person that is fearless and would ruthlessly cleans this country is the General - Mohammadu Buhari. Make the right choice!

-CramJones

O! U're back swearie! I missed u!
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2014
cramjones: The number one problem facing Nigeria today is corruption! A few examples of the rot we have will corroborate this point:

1. Inadequate water - due to embezzelment by several levels of govt

2. Insecurity - top army generals embezzeling funds for military hardware, police being bribed, ghost workers replacing real workers thereby leading them to become criminals etc

3. No electricity - From 1999 to date over $25 billion has been spent on power but nothing to show for it. Texas and New York use turbines that cost less than $2billion. Texas is much larger than Nigeria.

4.Poor education - VCs simply embezel the money for their universities.

The list goes on and on. Fix corruption, and you fix Nigeria. Jonathan has only encouraged and promoted corruption. The ONLY person that is fearless and would ruthlessly cleans this country is the General - Mohammadu Buhari. Make the right choice!

-CramJones

The problem is that Buhari has never for once told Nigerians HOW he intends to 'clean' Nigeria.

However, all hope is not lost as the weeping general can still stand before Nigerians today and tell us HOW he intends to perform the MAGIC his internet attack dogs have been promoting.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Jmain: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2014
pentagonal:

bwahhhhhhhhaaa yet this olofoious animal can't provide I lift lines. ain't you a shame to your village and family... the idi0t they form voltron murdered the loser on just three post..

Mr Copy Copy no dey even shame grin . . . .

eggheaders:

I wonder why the village witch that belched you out her smelly leprous cu...nt

Coog lines ===>

coogar: belched out from the cünt of a village witch!.

https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-pride/241#14516362

https://www.nairaland.com/1417307/obafemi-awolowo-university-ile-ife/22

https://www.nairaland.com/1156958/nl-rap-battles-chatroom/130#26552884

Copy Copy Eggheaders . . . .

eggheaders:

Igbo trying so hard to throw a punch at his chi. Coming from you a product of a polyandrous marriage with poop for brains that is priceless. you have the intelligence of an unborn foetus, you are the dullest member this forum ever produce. Ain't you the vermin that was arguing three days ago that igbos don't live in Ibadan? a douchebag of your size can cleanse the orfice of a whale..

Least I forget may amadioha impregnate you with a dozen midget

https://www.nairaland.com/1576573/gejs-strategic-plan-2015-election/4#20607070

Coog Lines

coogar:

says the product of a polyandrous marriage with poop for brains. you have the intelligence of an unborn foetus.... you are the dullest member this forum has ever produced, ain't you the vermin that was arguing 3 days ago ilorin is the best in nigeria? a douchebag of your size can cleanse the orificë of a whale!

may amadioha impregnate you with a dozen midgets!

https://www.nairaland.com/1417307/obafemi-awolowo-university-ile-ife/22#17814545

Copy Copy eggheaders . . .

raphead:
your momma is a horse lover I don't mean she is an horse racing pundits, she allows horse to fvck her for free.

Coog Lines . . . . .

coogar:

you were belched out from the cünt of a village witch - your mother is a horse lover, i don't mean she loves horses, but she would literally let a horse fück her

https://www.nairaland.com/1417307/obafemi-awolowo-university-ile-ife/22

[size=14pt]Be Original dreg . . . . That's the main steeze and difference between both of us cool . .. .[/size]
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Rilikoko(m): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2014
He has my vote 100%,and i will canvass more votes for him too...may God help me
Click like if u will do same

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Rexyl(m): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2014
I think Retired Gen Buhari should have been tired by now. Age is gettin far away to his favour. Anyway I wish him happy declaration.
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by EdwinOse: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2014
omenka: That's my president in waiting!!!smiley

Nah, your fellow terrorist in operation.

Buhari should go to the ISIL and become their president. Np place for him here.
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Kennyfancy(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2014
Me self i go declared under d platform of APC for presidency on oct 1st, pls cramjones abi nah crackjokes, it seem u knw all APC member profile, abeg yawn my profile giv nairaland jare
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by laplace19(m): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2014
He should make it the 4th time of losing...

That is, 2003, 2007, 2011 and 2015 grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Darius Ishaku Declared Winner Of Taraba State Governorship Election / Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed / 2023: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Awujale, Tells Him About His Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.