Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,659 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:01 PM

Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua (47778 Views)

Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP / Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot / War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by condralbede(m): 7:22am On Sep 26, 2014
Story for the gods,this group are just seeking attention from fashola..... kowai
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by doublevikworld(m): 7:22am On Sep 26, 2014
I can't believe we have to write letters to LASG to arrest or interrogate TB josh if found guilty. This is genocide na!
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 26, 2014
koikoi2: Prophet T.B. Joshua is untouchable. If dey are doubting it Let them (vote for service initiative ) try it.

If Joshua demonstrates his full power, every body will run.

Is TB Joshua your God?

And if he is so powerful....why could he not raise the dead (After all, you are treating him like a divinity!).

You are not a Christian....you are a TBJ worshiper. Better stop worshiping TBJ and nudus nudum Christum sequi

6 Likes

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by ChuckBoi93(m): 7:24am On Sep 26, 2014
At least there are still sane people in this country. Glad they finally realised it's human lives that were lost and not chickens or rams.
The MOG should be arrested alongside the engineers who were in charge of the collapsed structure. After all, the engineers asked for his approval before refurbishing the building.
To all those saying "Touch not my anointed" and stuff, you all are the reasons Nigeria will never progress. Until you change your mindsets, we are going nowhere in this country. Say the truth and it shall liberate you!!!

8 Likes

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Youngzedd(m): 7:24am On Sep 26, 2014
bushdoc9919:

The above comments represent the reason why Nigerian Christianity is in trouble. The man of God must be protected from the consequences of his wrong actions...even if it means protecting him from God's wrath.

When a so called man of God is doing the wrong thing, it is wrong to defend him by misquoting bible verses out of context, and by making such crass comments.

A building has collapsed. Evidence appears to show that it was due to bad construction. Mr Joshua is ultimately responsible for the disaster as the head of the organization responsible for building the structure....and at the very least he should be in jail for manslaughter....or for illegally disobeying city construction oridinances.

You know, Nigeria is not prospering because Christians, who are supposed to be the Light of the world are busy excusing evil in the name of Touch not my anointed. Meanwhile dozens of people are dead because Mr Anointed approved of an illegality. He should have, at the very least...stopped or not participated in evil.

I think that until Nigerian Christians repent and start demanding greater accountability from each other and from our clerics....and that includes Catholics, Protestants, evangelicals, African and Independent Churches....we will continue to suffer as a country and as a Church...until we realize that evil must never be tolerated.

3 Likes

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by pedro08: 7:24am On Sep 26, 2014
Majority of u guys supporting dis man(t b joshua)would not have done so if they have relations or siblings affected in d disaster.d building as stated was not even reregistered bfore being xpanded.re u guys now saying rev king is more of a manslaugter than joshua?abacha did not even kill this large number of pipo in his time,yet he was labeled as a dictator!until we stop viewing pastors as demigods,africa will continue to retrogress.if it was an ordinary landlord,believe me,by now kirikiri will b his parlour.if a driver mistakenly hit a commuter,angry mobs burn down d vehicle and will almost kill d driver,how much more d death of over 100 people.may be d pipo supposed to talk re d ones he normally share bags of rice to.pls note:I dnt hate tb josh,am just being realisic.

8 Likes

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 26, 2014
Sagamite plaetton weigraf jayriginal rationalmind.

Going through the comments on the first page, I think it wouldn't be a hasty conclusion to say this a country full of retards. Can there be any salvation?

17 Likes

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by nagoma(m): 7:27am On Sep 26, 2014
shadelek: Arrest ke! On what ground? What has he done? Ha ha ha, people wicked sha

He built a 6 floors house with a weak foundation which is not approved by our legal and professional authority. The weak structure collapsed and killed over 100 people and you are asking " what has he done?" Are you a learner ?

He should be in prison custody pending investigation and prosecution.

This man TB Joshua and his like have for years been feeding on the blood of the gullible , the ignorant and the desperate amongst us. The government should start protecting it's citizens and visitors to our country against such vultures.

6 Likes

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by ichommy(m): 7:27am On Sep 26, 2014
*with two hands Up*

Bros Seedord247, no vex abeg nah my network: how are you Sir? smiley
seedord247:

Guy why you dey use my lines?
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by nkpommpko(m): 7:28am On Sep 26, 2014
GeneralShepherd: Well it will never happen case closed
you people seem to forget that tb is the owner of the structure and foriegn nationals are involved, and south africa for that matter if we don't value for life in nigeria, south will pretend they do. Let watch and see.

2 Likes

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by mbadinujiu(m): 7:29am On Sep 26, 2014
adeniyitheprof: [size=30pt]Have mercy, O Lord [/size]
Mercy on what?

1 Like

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by okeyokeyjah(m): 7:29am On Sep 26, 2014
Bad bale group
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by buoye1(m): 7:30am On Sep 26, 2014
Yeye dey smell,no b only arrest!
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by eddie1(m): 7:30am On Sep 26, 2014
Chillext:
Source
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/168662-group-issues-7-day-ultimatum-to-governor-fashola-to-arrest-prosecute-t-b-joshua.html

So how much did this group collect from a rival pastor for this advocacy? 10K?
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Kessyy2k4(m): 7:30am On Sep 26, 2014
long over due!
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 26, 2014
Forget that arrest thing jor. I don't believe they just decided to add more storeys without going to the ministry. The SCOAN building committee must have notified the right authority and they prolly got some kind of "unofficial approval". For all we know, this may be a case of greed on the part of some government officials.

3 Likes

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 26, 2014
Arrest of TB Joshua must be made. It is a shame that LASG under fashola have decided to embarrass the good people of Lagos by delaying and pvssy footing. TBJ must be charged for involuntary manslaughter at least, which is liable to life imprisonment.

**to these touch not my anointed crew, I dnt gv 2 fvcks about you all**

1 Like

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Ukutsgp(m): 7:31am On Sep 26, 2014
so tb joshua shud go free after killing 115 people? let the investigation go on. if he is guilty, let him be arrested sharp sharp. in short, he is already guilty.
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Opiosko: 7:32am On Sep 26, 2014
Well most groups in nigeria are obviously reactionary mob. Statement are made based on emotional response rather than the detect of reason and this present one is no exception.... As for TB Joshua/SCOAN, they will certainly have their day in court sooner or later for negligence...let the rescue operation and investigation run it course first.
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:33am On Sep 26, 2014
WHy r nigerians like this na? they are asking on wat grounds shud he be arrested? lemme answer ' on the same ground that federal road safety commission do arrest car owners without a valid driver's license, that s hw they shud arrest him'. for God sake tbj flouted the laws of the state, u were approved for 2storey buildng bt cause of ur greed n selfishness u deliberately added another 3 floors making it 5floors on a foundation that was made to carry just 2storey. in life once u break the first rule then all what u do is illegal.
to me tbj wont be arrested cos he has made friends with the high, mighty, powerful n even make governors and senators. dont knw weada he made d current president but if he did, then the case will go like d subsidy stuff.
LAST BULLET
watch out for the MAKING OF ANOTHER COMMITTEE!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 26, 2014
candy: Forget that arrest thing jor. I don't believe they just decided to add more storeys without going to the ministry. The SCOAN building committee must have notified the right authority and they prolly got some kind of "unofficial approval". For all we know, this may be a case of greed on the part of some government officials.
yu are just blabbing and spewing ignorance. Tbj must and will be arrested/prosecuted.

This is Lagos where residents dictates the direction of government.

1 Like

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Opiosko: 7:36am On Sep 26, 2014
Ukutsgp: so tb joshua shud go free after killing 115 people? let the investigation go on. if he is guilty, let him be arrested sharp sharp. in short, he is already guilty.
How can you just decide to ruin ur otherwise gud comment with that last statement?...declearing someone guilty before his investcation is complete...
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Idrismusty97(m): 7:36am On Sep 26, 2014
BUILDING COLLAPSE: SOUTH AFRICANS
PLAN TO SUE TB JOSHUA
http://m.thenigerianvoice.com/mobile/158226/1/building-collapse-south-africans-plan-to-sue-tb-jo.html

Two South Africans who lost relatives when a
church hostel in Lagos collapsed have told the
BBC they intend to sue Nigerian evangelist TB
Joshua. The two men, who both lost sisters in
the collapse, are appealing for more families to
come together in bringing a case against the
preacher.
At least 115 people, including 84 South
Africans, died when the multi-storey building fell
down earlier this month.
The authorities say it
had more floors than its foundation could hold.
On Sunday, Mr Joshua, who is one of Nigeria’s
best-known evangelists and is popular across
Africa, announced plans to travel to South Africa
to visit the families of the deceased. Emergency
workers allege they were prevented from
participating in the rescue, only gaining full
access to the site on Sunday afternoon –
accusations denied by Pastor Joshua’s
Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN).
Thanduxolo Doro and Mpho Molebatsi waited at
Johannesburg’s OR Tambo airport for days after
the collapse for news of their sisters, who had
been visiting SCOAN. Both families had last heard
from their relatives hours before the collapse,

which happened on Friday 12 September. “It is
not that the building collapsed, rather what was
done after the collapse – we didn’t get any news
from the church,” Mr Doro, whose sister Vathiswa
Madikiza died, told the BBC. “When I contacted
them they wouldn’t tell me anything. We saw
reports that emergency workers were denied
access initially, access that could have saved
lives. The actions of the church after the incident
are very telling,”
he said. - BBC.

2 Likes

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by dj187: 7:38am On Sep 26, 2014
More like ordering President Goodluck Jonathan to arrest & prosecute Alimodu Sheriff for sponsoring Bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Ukutsgp(m): 7:38am On Sep 26, 2014
pedro08: Majority of u guys supporting dis man(t b joshua)would not have done so if they have relations or siblings affected in d disaster.d building as stated was not even reregistered bfore being xpanded.re u guys now saying rev king is more of a manslaugter than joshua?abacha did not even kill this large number of pipo in his time,yet he was labeled as a dictator!until we stop viewing pastors as demigods,africa will continue to retrogress.if it was an ordinary landlord,believe me,by now kirikiri will b his parlour.if a driver mistakenly hit a commuter,angry mobs burn down d vehicle and will almost kill d driver,how much more d death of over 100 people.may be d pipo supposed to talk re d ones he normally share bags of rice to.pls note:I dnt hate tb josh,am just being realisic.
u have spoken well jor. dnt mind those Immanuel tv brainwashed fellows spewing rubbish here.

3 Likes

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by sirjohnson(m): 7:38am On Sep 26, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

impuNITY abi IMMUNITY?

They are two different things...Please grab your dictionary

1 Like

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by StOla: 7:38am On Sep 26, 2014
The law should not be seen as only for the poor. There should be no sacred cows.

Fashola, you created the law so it's time to confiscate and prosecute.

Dare to shy away and watch my vote shy away from your party. Sensible voters must teach you a lesson if you huff and puff when a regular citizen is concerned, only to become diplomatic when the god of men stand equally accused.

In the event that this case is not prosecuted to its logical conclusion, then Mr SAN with a sound mind, abolish your partial law, but not before all who have been at the receiving end of this law have sued you and the state for wrongful and miscarriage of justice.

3 Likes

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by mopesy: 7:39am On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=justi4jesu]Hmmmm arrest him @ your own risk cheesy[/quote
why would it b @ his own risk. please put away all sort of sentiments about this issue cos he deserves to be punished. a building that was sealed by the LSDPC yet tb Joshua ignored the warning.

1 Like

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Kunleskey(m): 7:39am On Sep 26, 2014
It will be very hard to do such thing..bcoz the God he serve liveth
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by anonimi: 7:39am On Sep 26, 2014
Good Great call by concerned, ENLIGHTENED residents.

Worthy of emulation.
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Mettal: 7:40am On Sep 26, 2014
Revelation prophesied this!!

Rev 17:1 “. . . Come hither; I will show unto you the judgment
(sentence) of the great harlot that sits upon many waters
(multitudes) with whom the kings of the earth have committed
adultery and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the
wine of her adulteries.”
When the harlot (the “Christian” world) commits “adultery” with the
kings of the earth (the political power), this passage symbolizes the
intimate relationship between “church” and “state.” When church
and state combine, those who believe doctrines different from the
ones the church and state agree on, will be severely persecuted. All
one has to do is look at history to see that this is so.
The Harlot is the Central Character of Revelation 17
Rev 17:3-5:
“. . . and I saw a woman (a church - this time a false church)
sitting upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy,
having seven heads (all world rulers who are above the ten
kingdoms) and ten horns (the ten kingdoms of the world).
And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and
adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls (man-made
adornments as opposed to the good woman, adorned with the
stars, etc.) having a golden cup in her hand (used in the sanctuary
service - mocking God) full of abominations and filthiness of her
adulteries.
And upon her forehead was a name written,

‘MYSTERY (Secret),
BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND
ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
The Harlot represents the unfaithful church that has entered into an
illicit relationship with the political rulers of the world, “the kings of
the earth” (17:2). That is why she is able to persecute all dissenters
(She is drunk with the blood of the saints).
The prostitute imagery of Revelation 17 is dependent on Ezekiel 16;
20; 23. Ezekiel portrayed Israel (including Judah and Jerusalem) as
the unfaithful covenant partner of Yahweh, a bloodthirsty, self-
glorifying prostitute. Both Ezekiel and John use the harlot symbol to
indict God’s unfaithful covenant partner for: sexual immorality or
idolatry, and oppression and murder OF HER OWN CHILDREN!
Ezekiel 16 and 20
Judgment on the Prostitute
Revelation 17-18
Judgment on the Prostitute
"I adorned you with jewelry.." (16:11)
"You became very beatiful and rose
to be a queen" (16:13)
"Give her as much torture and grief
as the glory and luxury she gave her
self. In her heart she boasts, 'I sit as
a queen; I am not a widow, and I will
never mourn' " (18:7)
"You adulterous wife! You prefer
strangers to your own husband!" (16:32)
"With her the kings of the earth
committed adultery and the inhabitants
of the earth were intoxicated with the
wine of her adulteries" (17:2)
"Therefore I am going to gather
all your lovers, with whom you
found pleasure,...I will gather
them against you from all around
and they will see all all your unclothedness...
Then I will hand you over to your
lovers, and they will tear down you
mounds and destroy your lofty
shrines. They will strip you of
your clothes and take your fine
jewelry and leave you naked
and bare. They will stone you and
hack you to pieces with their swords.
They will burn down your houses."
(16:37-40)
"The beast and the ten horns you saw
will hate the prositute. They will bring
her to ruin and leave her naked; they
will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.
(17:16)
The first beast (the political power of
Jewish Zionism eventually will turn on
the prositute (the world-wide "Christian"
organized "church"wink and, after the
Jewish Zionist have USED the
"Christian" "Zionist" to accomplish the
goals of Jewish Zionism, they will turn
on the "Christian" "Zionists" and literally
destroy them!

Culled from www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/spiritual/revelations/revelation_17.htm
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by seunoni34(m): 7:40am On Sep 26, 2014
Bitter atheists everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole On A Voting Queue (Throwback Photo) / Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture / Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.