Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland (4640 Views)

» Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles! / Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
I've been a guest for a very long time on this romance section, just decided to register recently. During my period as a guest, i used to see some topics like am i the most handsome? and when you open , you'll be like WTF is this? handsomeness doesn't just apply to the looks!!! so i wanna use this platform to introduce to you the four people i think are the cutest and realest niggas on Nairaland from what i've seen so far.

NB: This is the opinion of the OP!

1. Naijaboiy
www.nairaland.com/naijaboiy
One intelligent young man i must oblige, he's fresh and friendly, writes his opinion on anything and also got funny posts. Keep it up bruh!

2. Valmunich
www.nairaland.com/valmunich
You'll sure agree with me that he's one hell of a cute nigga, though i don't see his comments that much, but he sure does interest me with the ones i do see. Big ups niggah!

3. Tallesty1
www.nairaland.com/tallesty1
He's actually the realest i know. He hits the nail on the head in every of his post and that i literally adore. Indeed intelligent!

4. Tosyne2much
www.nairaland.com/tosyne2much
A no nonsense dude, Cute AF! #noHomo grin doesn't take shiii from anybody, does his own things his way and always ready to bow to criticisms. what an intelligent fellow!

However, These are the people i know contemporarily, there might perhaps be other dudes worthy to make this list i don't know but its all good, you can still list them out

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by chibwike(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
FTC
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by chibwike(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
FTC, hehehe, this is gon be interesting. *spreads mat*
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Okay.
I'm commenting here because, those are my buddies up there.

Btw, Tallesty1, biko change that ya DP, it's hurting our PR.
kiss

Naijaboiy: Repping UNIBEN: Everywhere he goes.

Valmunich fine too cool

OP, oh, I'd rather keep that thought to self.
It's your opinion.

Let the beefing and trolling and derailing begin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
angry
Hey! angry

Shift Comot from my spot cheesy
chibwike: FTC
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Ivanspring(f): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Una don start again...
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
....lwkmd....
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by nikkypearl(f): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tallesty= blunt

Tosyn2much= no nonsense

Valmunich=cool

Naijaboiy=thinking! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
temigracie: ....lwkmd....
What's funny?? angry
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
MizMyColi: angry
Hey! angry

plssssss! don't derail yet
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Charles4075(m): 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Drives into thread like this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by chibwike(m): 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hey! angry

Lol, i initially planned to occupy the who front page, if possible, btw, i saw something today, i'd ask you a question later

1 Like

Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by chibwike(m): 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hey! angry

Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chai!
See Bicycle ooo
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
Wat do i stand to gain 4rm dis??
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
nikkypearl: Tallesty= blunt

Tosyn2much= no nonsense

Valmunich=cool

Naijaboiy=thinking! embarassed
embarassed
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by hensben(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ovoko1 change the thread title to 'my 4 cutest and realest among my male friends on nairaland'..Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
Harbosede02: Wat do i stand to gain 4rm dis??
Bouncceeee!!! before i open my eyes!
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by MisterLongman(m): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
Harbosede02: Wat do i stand to gain 4rm dis??
A million dollar kweshion grin
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
Op, your list is nt complete without....?
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
hensben: Ovoko1 change the thread title to 'my 4 cutest and realest among my male friends on nairaland'..Thanks.
You can add yours if youré not cool with that
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ovoko1:
Bouncceeee!!! before i open my eyes!
then u better open ur eyes darling.
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by naturally: 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Okay
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by AfricanApple(f): 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
original poster. u no get work at alllllll

valmunich and naijaboiy shaaaaa
I just dey appreciate the handwork of god

1 Like

Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by dechandel(f): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hehehhe
Better traffic jam this thread
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Op ese gaan its not easy to give birth to a cute son, ladies dream. Choi. My pikin come nd hug ur moda
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
All dis guys sure. But OP, nairaland big pass romance section na. U no try at all. U no help federal government.
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by hensben(m): 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
rozzay: Op ese gaan its not easy to give birth to a cute son, ladies dream. Choi. My pikin come nd hug ur moda
so which of them is your son? dont tell me you ve 4 grown up boyz already. shocked
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by inositol88(m): 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
Now op, I dont want to sound as if am am jealous,
But

what about those of us dat are not not cute and intelligent, nothing for us?
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
AfricanApple: original poster. u no get work at alllllll

valmunich and naijaboiy shaaaaa
I just dey appreciate the handwork of god
Thanks embarassed
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Una no dey tire...
Anyway valmunich + naijaboy...my guys
...after logicalmindy juju clear for my eye, I kuku add these ones...#noTime

Their own done dey clear small-small kwa, I'm already reasoning/stalking another
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
rozzay: Op ese gaan its not easy to give birth to a cute son, ladies dream. Choi. My pikin come nd hug ur moda
kisskiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) / The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) / Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.