Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? (2041 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / ยป Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by jeflexy(m): 1:59am On Dec 15, 2014
I had a little argument with my friends yesterday, about the cutest of this guys, in my opinion, i tink the one at the left is the cutest, pls ur ideas are highly welcome...
Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by kestolove95(m): 2:04am On Dec 15, 2014
lemme mi strt by sayin d middl one is very ugly,follow by d one wearin black nd d finest nd frosh guy is d one wit d facecap.
Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by Allureoftheseas(m): 2:53am On Dec 15, 2014
both aint cute.
Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 15, 2014
Sorri none... Too much editing
Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by pussyeater(m): 3:23am On Dec 15, 2014
Plantashun Boiz

1 Like

Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by Nobody: 3:26am On Dec 15, 2014
Hgdfdfgf
Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 15, 2014
The babe behind is d finest

3 Likes

Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 15, 2014
None! undecided who are they pls?
Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by pretydiva(f): 5:41am On Dec 15, 2014
All dis teenagers sef...op I knw ur d 1 at d left,datz y u fink he's d finest

5 Likes

Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by justmag(m): 6:40am On Dec 15, 2014
Men arguing about men being cute? Wth!! Fawk is going on!!! These nicca are gay.
Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by Bigflamie(m): 7:00am On Dec 15, 2014
mayapop:
Upcoming celebrities grin
Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by ninovandross(m): 7:12am On Dec 15, 2014
See as them hold bag like all those NGOs

1 Like

Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by jashar(f): 7:23am On Dec 15, 2014
Yeye grin. How your eyes take reach there? Na cyclops you be abi you get 3D vision? cheesy grin.
quote author=smackimorn post=28890046]The babe behind is d finest[/quote]
Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 15, 2014
Give the bag wey dey right 2 d guy 4 centre. Give the guy wey dey left the bag wey dey centre and u know d rest.

I like d one wv d smile but he is short..not my type.

1 Like

Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by jeflexy(m): 8:07am On Dec 15, 2014
pretydiva:
All dis teenagers sef...op I knw ur d 1 at d left,datz y u fink he's d finest
undecided u call grown up men teenagers?
If i had said the one at the right is the cutest, u'd say thats kus am d one at d right also, isn't that crayyyzzy?
Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by jeflexy(m): 8:08am On Dec 15, 2014
mayapop:
They are the hottest guys in sambisa undecided

1 Like

Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by tosyne2much(m): 8:10am On Dec 15, 2014
Looks like a pix taken with the first generation of Nokia phones ( 3310 and co)

Btw, hope say no be you dey left ? wink
Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 15, 2014
Lmao! Funny comments cheesy.
They dont need anyone to decide if they're cute or not. Being cute starts with you. smiley
Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by jeflexy(m): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2014
tosyne2much:
Looks like a pix taken with the first generation of Nokia phones ( 3310 and co)

Btw, hope say no be you dey left ? wink
grin i comment my reserve
Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by marieolae(f): 8:23am On Dec 15, 2014
to be honest, these bags do not correspond with their outfits.

But if I were to choose...hmmm
The guy on the right undecided
Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by lilmax(m): 8:25am On Dec 15, 2014
All are ugly in my opinion
Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by AJ01(m): 8:48am On Dec 15, 2014
justmag:
Men arguing about men being cute? Wth!! Fawk is going on!!! These nicca are gay.
grin u just said ma mind
Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by computerboy: 8:58am On Dec 15, 2014
Am I the only one who thinks that guy is kissing that babe behind the pix or is it just my eyes? shocked
Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 15, 2014
Allureoftheseas:
both aint cute.

Both? There are 3 people in that picture
Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by msjanet(f): 9:25am On Dec 15, 2014
none
Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by vonn(f): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2014
Hmmm
Guess they just wrote their 100lvl final exam.

200lvl tinz

1 Like

Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by jeflexy(m): 10:00am On Dec 15, 2014
vonn:
Hmmm
Guess they just wrote their 100lvl final exam.

200lvl tinz
U seemed to be the only one with the true sense of the event grin
Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by vonn(f): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2014
jeflexy:

U seemed to be the only one with the true sense of the event grin

Heheheheh....... I know that feeling!

Is that Uniben?
Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 15, 2014
jashar:
Yeye grin. How your eyes take reach there? Na cyclops you be abi you get 3D vision? cheesy grin.
quote author=smackimorn post=28890046]The babe behind is d finest

Eyes of the gods.
Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by Pdizzle(m): 11:58am On Dec 15, 2014
Ibadannimowa:
Give the bag wey dey right 2 d guy 4 centre. Give the guy wey dey left the bag wey dey centre and u know d rest.

I like d one wv d smile but he is short..not my type.

You sabi
Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by Beennkumar(m): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
I was here!

I came, I saw, I left the thread. undecided
Re: Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? by iluvmoscow(m): 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
evegran:
Lmao! Funny comments cheesy.
They dont need anyone to decide if they're cute or not. Being cute starts with you. smiley
Boo, check your email. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Save Him / 6 Foods That Are Killing Your Sex Drive | No. 3 Will Shock You! / 15 Qualities Of Man That Will Turn A Woman On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.