Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,745 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) (26436 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! / The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (47) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by MisterLongman(m): 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: *enters thread with his long black pipe*....... Here we are *coughs*
You better take it easy....... Make the smoke no pass through your anus

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Neldrizzy(m): 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Naijaboiy abeg dat weed remain, pass am come abeg.. Mak i tak calm my nerves.... #seats behind the door, puffin seriously...
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by naijaboiy: 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
Xtarxhyne: low battery cry
gringrin
At this pivotal moment of your life cheesy

Ok don't worry,,i'll chose for you cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by harlos: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
naijaboiy:
gringrin

undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by dechandel(f): 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
kilokeys: Dechandel, the jewel of the universe
how else can i elucidate your charm if not by the four elements?

AIR
You are as cool breeze to sunstroked soldiers
in d very heat of sambisa

my heart flutters like d wings of d woodpecker
my breath, lost as i get a whiff of your sweet nectar

WATER
Naigara falls short of your strength and beauty
the Iyada stream envies your serenity

the glint in your eyes makes me glad
Tears down your cheek makes me sad

FIRE
I am drenched in d rain and still feel your scalding
In wet September i got hit by love's lightning

the embers of your flame arouses my youth
the floods spared me only to be scorched by you

Earth
you, my love , were made from d finest sands of elegushi
with the tone and depth of soils from Auchi
Clayed and baked in heaven's kiln
with gold dust strewn on ur skin

I'll serenade you with my guitar
Give you roses and chocolates

If i can afford neither,
I'll pick your choice vegetables
Serve you the juice from freshly-cut cocoa pods
while i play your favorites with the native flute

I'll cross the Naira land and Yen river
to hold you in my embrace
trudge over Umuahia to Saudi arAbia
to give u you a gold necklace

dechandel, my angel
why should My son and Your daughter be strangers?

when they can be brother and sister.
And i will trudge over Sambisa to Iran to get the gold necklace cheesy
I am blushing furiously tongue
So natural smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
MuhdG: @dygeasy can we proceed
Yes please.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
dechandel:
So natural smiley
How many minutes should we give KashKampKen and Beennkumar?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by naijaboiy: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Neldrizzy: Naijaboiy abeg dat weed remain, pass am come abeg.. Mak i tak calm my nerves.... #seats behind the door, puffin seriously...
Hehehehe...they don't call me khalifa for nothing.

*wraps weed*

Oya take am
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
naijaboiy:
I can write mine for you if you want kiss

yes i want cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by naijaboiy: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
harlos:
undecided
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by naijaboiy: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
MisterLongman: You better take it easy....... Make the smoke no pass through your anus
grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by kilokeys(m): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
dechandel:
So natural smiley
My sweetheart no foncuse o. did I write it that way? read again kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by daveP(m): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
(enters with entourage) can i acclamatize to my surroundings? (fans away annoying smoke) too many pipers blowing!! (sees tejubabyface on d stage nodding as a contestant reads from a paper, he quaketh and trembleth) why does he quake? Tell him to relax na (sits on rocking chair)

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
naijaboiy:
gringrin

undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by dechandel(f): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
kilokeys:
My sweetheart no foncuse o. did I write it that way? read again kiss
I no foncuse you tongue
Loved it smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by KingTom(m): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
***Drinks Regal ***
cry cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
MisterLongman: You better take it easy....... Make the smoke no pass through your anus
hehehehe....... No lele... My eyes must be blended togeda to see dis clearly.. **Long cough*
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by herald9: 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
naijaboiy:
Hehehehe...they don't call me khalifa for nothing.

*wraps weed*

Oya take am
khalifa no dey wrap give pesin... Oya take am we go believe you grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Neldrizzy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
My running mate is not around.... Dygeasy replacement sharp sharp...
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by naijaboiy: 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
Elantracey:

yes i want cheesy cheesy grin grin
I just hope you'll be intelligent enough to understand my own... smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
daveP: (enters with entourage) can i acclamatize to my surroundings? (fans away annoying smoke) too many pipers blowing!! (sees tejubabyface on d stage nodding as a contestant reads from a paper, he quaketh and trembleth) why does he quake? Tell him to relax na (sits on rocking chair)
in his thick voice **welcomes pal**.. Sidon here **shift for him
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Cheriepet: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
Xtarxhyne: hehehehehehehe
CNT wait cheesy

*fingers n toes crossed*

smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
Missberrypop.

I am but an ordinary man who has felt extraordinary things.
Its like seeing a light at the end of a dark tunnel, but on reaching the end of the tunnel only for me to find out that its the radiation of ur beauty.

Ure d only woman who makes my legs shake whenever I see u.

I get scared that u wud melt just from d way I'm always staring at your beauty. Sometimes I get scared to touch u coz it feels like u wud break. Ure a woman so soft, tender, fabulous, caring........ Infact every word of good virtue bows whenever ur name is mentioned.

Ure above any amount of money coz if a price tag is to be put on you, the world would go broke. The sun they say is the brightest but even it envys you.

Missberrypop, I might not be the best man, the type of man u dream of, but give me ur heart and I will be anything u want. I will be there to give u warm hugs on a cold day. I will be by ur side during the bad and the best times. Even if ure wrong, I will be there to prove u write, I will give u my shoulder to cry on. I will work hard just to give u the best kind of life u want. I will stop at nothing just to see u smile.

Missberrypop, if I have u today and I die a minute later, I will lay in perfect peace coz I will feel fulfilled in my grave just knowing that I had u during my lifetime.

I love u missberrypop, would u be my woman?

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
Neldrizzy: My running mate is not around.... Dygeasy replacement sharp sharp...
cool down bro cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
Now you can't miss this Ivyy..
Show up...
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by kilokeys(m): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
grin

4 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by naijaboiy: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
Xtarxhyne: undecidedundecidedundecided
Why una just dey bend nose

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
naijaboiy:
I just hope you'll be intelligent enough to understand my own... smiley

lol , what do you think ? smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
Neldrizzy: My running mate is not around.... Dygeasy replacement sharp sharp...
Oga park comot jor. It's not your time yet.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Neldrizzy(m): 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
Xtarxhyne: cool down bro cheesy
grin grin grin #cooling down
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
team #Neldrizzy
jbluv55
chibkwe

gringringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by naijaboiy: 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
MuhdG: Missberrypop.

I am but an ordinary man who has felt extraordinary things.
Its like seeing a light at the end of a dark tunnel, but on reaching the end of the tunnel only for me to find out that its the radiation of ur beauty.

Ure d only woman who makes my legs shake whenever I see u.

I get scared that u wud melt just from d way I'm always staring at your beauty. Sometimes I get scared to touch u coz it feels like u wud break. Ure a woman so soft, tender, fabulous, caring........ Infact every word of good virtue bows whenever ur name is mentioned.

Ure above any amount of money coz if a price tag is to be put on you, the world would go broke. The sun they say is the brightest but even it envys you.

Missberrypop, I might not be the best man, the type of man u dream of, but give me ur heart and I will be anything u want. I will be there to give u warm hugs on a cold day. I will be by ur side during the bad and the best times. Even if ure wrong, I will be there to prove u write, I will give u my shoulder to cry on. I will work hard just to give u the best kind of life u want. I will stop at nothing just to see u smile.

Missberrypop, if I have u today and I die a minute later, I will lay in perfect peace coz I will feel fulfilled in my grave just knowing that I had u during my lifetime.

I love u missberrypop, would u be my woman?
CLASSIC cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (47)

Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man / How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? / Afrocandy Shades Lady Who Called Her 'Ugly' (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.