Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,761 members, 7,915,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:10 PM

The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) (26598 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! / The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (47) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by pasqal09: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
So who did missberrypop choose? Dygeasy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by harlos: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
Words alone cannot express the way I felt the first day I met you.
Your love strikes me like lightening, so powerful and intense it can't be denied. It was beautiful and messy, cracking my chest open and spilling my soul out for the world to see. It wasn't an easy task keeping the feeling to myself and hoping this day will come when I'll be able to express myself in a better and proper way.

I never believed in love at first sight until the day I saw you. All my digestive system were so excited that I start to feel their dancing steps.
Without exaggeration, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever met on Nl. You're charming, brilliant, caring, amusing. You have an angel's face, a loving heart,
A peaceful sunlight smile that lasts forever.
You are the whole, of which I am a part.
Not fully me unless we are together.
I know there is a world beyond my love
In which such thoughts are merely poetry.
But thinking of you now, I can't remove
The glow that shines on you from inside me. There is never a dulling moment with you.
Every time I come online, I always wish I meet you cos even if I'm sad. You are one person that can change my mood with just HI.
I go just dey smile like say I win lottery.
Every words you say
every moves you make
always make me go cray cray. It's amazing how I feel when I'm around you,
How my heart pounds when you come into a room.
I look at you and think: My God! How lovely!
And everything I am bursts into bloom.
I feel as though you must be mine,
Not as a possession but a goal,
Something almost unimaginable:
The free devotion of another soul.
As though I were about to enter heaven
Or just within the hour condemned to die,
My mind with one fierce thought keeps running over,
With you, and only you, the reason why.
My love for you has gone deeper past the ocean floor.

Xtarxhyne,
You're the sun in my sky,
The wind that takes me where I want to go,
The sweet incense that makes me feel so high
that loving you seems all I need to know
My heart is racing seriously after you.
Please come and be the light of my life.
Make me the luckiest among the lucky guys.
Let me be your friend when you're in need
I'm falling for you and I need your parachute (YES) to save me from crashing
Please say YES and let me be proud to call you my number one.
And I promise you, ekuro lalabaku ewa emi ati e.

Awelewa temi nikan, please will you be mine? smileysmiley

Playing in background
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v =251qv6FADU0

6 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
JigsawKillah: Xtarxhyne
I just wanna let you know, that you are the greatest thing that ever existed since slice bread. Those eyes of yours, they remind me of Cupid's, wide, eager, tempting, beautiful and I sometimes think God created it separately. You are miss endowed, you see those assets you possess? Only if Dangote had em, he would've been world number one!

If I'm Rafael Nadal, then you must be Serena Williams, and me and you going out together, promises to be a racket.

I love you xtar, and I promise to be everything you ever wanted in a man. Be there whenever you need me, in the dark, in the light, you just name it.

I can't tell you I'll be faithful all through, but I'll do my best not to get caught in the act, and trust me, I'll never do anything to hurt you.

Distance is a bïtch, and i hate her. But somehow i still look at your pix and picture you in my mind's eye, me and you sitting together, surrounded by the homies, and both of us happy.

Bleep the competition, this is straight from the heart. I don't need someone to warm my bed, I need someone to warm my ambitions. I want you to bear my kids, and also bear my dreams.

They say behind every successful man, there's a woman, Xtar, will you be the woman behind my success? If my name's Jonathan, will you be a much more educated and prettier Patience? I'm a rocket heading to the sky, will you be my fuel?

Without you my life's as empty as a open drum placed upside down.

Xtar, will you be mine?
shockedshockedshocked faints

I love dis cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Neldrizzy(m): 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
devilmaycry: LOL ...neldrizzy ...u really wnt me out dont u ...bruh keep calm and stay cool
Looll.. not at all sir.. i tot yu aint gon show up... Thank God yu'r here... But abeg tak it easy on mee oo. i no sabi love matter sad sad sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by naijaboiy: 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Abeg that ur S.K still remain??
Abeg wrap one 4 me make i use dey cool off and play dat ur song We DEM BOYs 4 me jaregrin
Why not cool
*wraps weed in santana leather*

Oya take am

[size=15pt]Now Playing:-
We dem boyz[/size]

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by 3coins(m): 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
neldrizzy, goodluck man

naijaboiy,when are you doing yours??
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by cooljoe(m): 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy: Cooljoe, it has begun. Sigh
waow. Hope I haven't missed much o. Wats bin popping
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
If Jbluv55 wishes to, he can drop his lines for SpcAgtOko.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
dechandel: Kelvingraphics smiley
Words fail me cheesy smiley

This is so nice and classic smiley

grin
if words fail U borrow or opt 4 actions thentongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Beennkumar(m): 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dechandel,

I don't really know how I can express my feelings to you because I wasn't myself the first time I set my eyes on you. I have seen and met great beauties. I have also learnt how I gaze at them, but for once, and with you only, I lost control of it.

I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but there is something really special about you. It might be all the things I see on the surface; the things that everyone notices and admires about you, such as your qualities, capabilities, and a wonderful smile obviously connected to a warm and loving heart. It may be the big things - the person you really are that I hope to know more someday, and it might also be the little things - Your character and actions. Just being able to see your smile gives me so much joy. If I ever figure out the magic that makes you so special, I'll probably find out that it's a combination of all these things. You are a rare combination of so many special things. You are simply amazing.

You are the most incredible lady I have ever met. You're so outgoing and friendly, and you always have so much to say. You're so sweet and your heart is so big. I've never met anyone with a heart like yours, and I love you for it.

You're the type of girl that when you walk into a room, all eyes fall on you and everyone lights up. You're the type of girl that men dream of when they close their eyes at night. You're the type of girl, guys can't wait to bring home to mama, and you're the type of girl who I myself dream of spending the rest of my life with.

The world has many beauties, some like lilies, jasmine, irises, roses, some just plain simple flowers. None of them made me feel attracted. It was your innocent smile, your sparkling eyes. It was you in whole who made my heart to fall out of its place. It was like lightning had struck and like an angel had just shown herself. The look of your eyes and that smile melted my heart away. Those smooth cheeks you have, oh, I wish I could give you a kiss right away. Your body is perfection.

If I could describe the love that I have for you, I would try and use lyrics of love songs and even the sonnets of Shakespeare and it would be impossible, because the love that I have for you is real, unconditional, everlasting and indescribable.

You're my inspiration, each and every day. You are what keeps me going when I just want to give up. You are my meaning for life and love. You are a guy's dream come true.

I will keep loving you as long as the Sun keeps shining, the stars keep shining bright in the night sky, the winds keep blowing, the snow keeps falling and the flowers keep smiling.

I humbly request you, Dechandel, be mine.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Beennkumar(m): 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
I'm very sorry dechandel and dygeasy.

Please forgive me. sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
pasqal09: So who did missberrypop choose? Dygeasy
Chibikwe is AT LARGE undecided

MuhdG is waiting.

Missberrypop5 is silent.

I don't get it.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Cheriepet: 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Abeg that ur S.K still remain??
Abeg wrap one 4 me make i use dey cool off and play dat ur song We DEM BOYs 4 me jaregrin

Kelvo.... ah swear u dey madt smileycheesy

buh i am proud of u Mama P shildren no dey dull joor

*hugs*
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
And where is missberrypop5.... She will show any moment from now I think..........
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by naijaboiy: 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
harlos: Words alone cannot express the way I felt the first day I met you.
Your love strikes me like lightening, so powerful and intense it can't be denied. It was beautiful and messy, cracking my chest open and spilling my soul out for the world to see. It wasn't an easy task keeping the feeling to myself and hoping this day will come when I'll be able to express myself in a better and proper way.

I never believed in love at first sight until the day I saw you. All my digestive system were so excited that I start to feel their dancing steps.
Without exaggeration, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever met on Nl. You're charming, brilliant, caring, amusing. You have an angel's face, a loving heart,
A peaceful sunlight smile that lasts forever.
You are the whole, of which I am a part.
Not fully me unless we are together.
I know there is a world beyond my love
In which such thoughts are merely poetry.
But thinking of you now, I can't remove
The glow that shines on you from inside me. There is never a dulling moment with you.
Every time I come online, I always wish I meet you cos even if I'm sad. You are one person that can change my mood with just HI.
I go just dey smile like say I win lottery.
Every words you say
every moves you make
always make me go cray cray. It's amazing how I feel when I'm around you,
How my heart pounds when you come into a room.
I look at you and think: My God! How lovely!
And everything I am bursts into bloom.
I feel as though you must be mine,
Not as a possession but a goal,
Something almost unimaginable:
The free devotion of another soul.
As though I were about to enter heaven
Or just within the hour condemned to die,
My mind with one fierce thought keeps running over,
With you, and only you, the reason why.
My love for you has gone deeper past the ocean floor.

Xtarxhyne,
You're the sun in my sky,
The wind that takes me where I want to go,
The sweet incense that makes me feel so high
that loving you seems all I need to know
My heart is racing seriously after you.
Please come and be the light of my life.
Make me the luckiest among the lucky guys.
Let me be your friend when you're in need
I'm falling for you and I need your parachute (YES) to save me from crashing
Please say YES and let me be proud to call you my number one.
And I promise you, ekuro lalabaku ewa emi ati e.

Awelewa temi nikan, please will you be mine? smileysmiley

Playing in background
http://m.youtube.com/watch? v =251qv6FADU0
I like that Yoruba part...
Thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by herald9: 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
naijaboiy:
who tell u that one
You forget say I no dey SHOKI OR SEKEM... That's mah area Mehn...nobody needs to tell me....
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by pasqal09: 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dygeasy: Chibikwe is AT LARGE undecided

MuhdG is waiting.

Missberrypop5 is silent.

I don't get it.

Today's challenge isn't as exciting as last night
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
(sprays expensive perfume)
SpcAgtOko, Im here to woo you wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: waow. Hope I haven't missed much o. Wats bin popping

Hmm.nah not really.

To be completely honest I've no idea. It's too jumbled up
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by SpcAgtOko: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
SmellMyFart: (sprays expensive perfume)

shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by herald9: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
naijaboiy:
Why not cool
*wraps weed in santana leather*

Oya take am

[size=15pt]Now Playing:-
We dem boyz[/size]

cheesycheesycheesy

abeg reduce volume so we go hear wetin dis loverboys wan talkcheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by pasqal09: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
SmellMyFart: (sprays expensive perfume)

Your moniker alone is enough to make you lose.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

shocked
don't give me that surprise look. Im your boo you know cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by naijaboiy: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
Beennkumar: Dechandel,

I don't really know how I can express my feelings to you because I wasn't myself the first time I set my eyes on you. I have seen and met great beauties. I have also learnt how I gaze at them, but for once, and with you only, I lost control of it.

I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but there is something really special about you. It might be all the things I see on the surface; the things that everyone notices and admires about you, such as your qualities, capabilities, and a wonderful smile obviously connected to a warm and loving heart. It may be the big things - the person you really are that I hope to know more someday, and it might also be the little things - Your character and actions. Just being able to see your smile gives me so much joy. If I ever figure out the magic that makes you so special, I'll probably find out that it's a combination of all these things. You are a rare combination of so many special things. You are simply amazing.

You are the most incredible lady I have ever met. You're so outgoing and friendly, and you always have so much to say. You're so sweet and your heart is so big. I've never met anyone with a heart like yours, and I love you for it.

You're the type of girl that when you walk into a room, all eyes fall on you and everyone lights up. You're the type of girl that men dream of when they close their eyes at night. You're the type of girl, guys can't wait to bring home to mama, and you're the type of girl who I myself dream of spending the rest of my life with.

The world has many beauties, some like lilies, jasmine, irises, roses, some just plain simple flowers. None of them made me feel attracted. It was your innocent smile, your sparkling eyes. It was you in whole who made my heart to fall out of its place. It was like lightning had struck and like an angel had just shown herself. The look of your eyes and that smile melted my heart away. Those smooth cheeks you have, oh, I wish I could give you a kiss right away. Your body is perfection.

If I could describe the love that I have for you, I would try and use lyrics of love songs and even the sonnets of Shakespeare and it would be impossible, because the love that I have for you is real, unconditional, everlasting and indescribable.

You're my inspiration, each and every day. You are what keeps me going when I just want to give up. You are my meaning for life and love. You are a guy's dream come true.

I will keep loving you as long as the Sun keeps shining, the stars keep shining bright in the night sky, the winds keep blowing, the snow keeps falling and the flowers keep smiling.

I humbly request you, Dechandel, be mine.
ONE WORD

[size=20pt]LEGENDARY!!![/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
djeezy: oh boy! This is good. Nice one bro. Claireshan get ur asss up here.
cheesy cheesy am here tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by SpcAgtOko: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
pasqal09:

Your moniker alone is enough to make you lose.

grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
Cheriepet:

Kelvo.... ah swear u dey madt smileycheesy

buh i am proud of u Mama P shildren no dey dull joor

*hugs*
Thanks sis... Hugz her back with a deep sisterly peck...
Xo whatsup? Wia ris Charijee and em rest??

BTW... U kare 4 sm S.K? I kan tell Naijaboiy to wrap up sum 4 yacheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by cooljoe(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm.nah not really.

To be completely honest I've no idea. It's too jumbled up
oya na, let's just continue from whereva we meet d show. M show we'd still grab d story line
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by daveP(m): 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
(in flavor's voice as he mounts the stage to perform, floodlight in multi-colors settle on him. To director) abeg e dey burn me skin change direction small grin ( shifts mic and shouts) baby issokay iru or gala (choose one) grin baby issokay........ Ahhhhh!! (nepa takes light)
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by chibwike(m): 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
Missberrypop5, i am writing you you this because i know i can confide in you. I was hoping it will be more graceful and colourful than this. I meant to share this with you heart to heart while sitting directly opposite to you holding your hands and loking into your beautiful eyes in a very nice athmosphere. But that i can only imagine.

I have to say this ouote . ''even when all hope seems lost, yeah certain ties cannot be broken''. The trends may may stretch, tangle, go tru difficult times and tru d rigour of life . The thing is dat it wud neva break, They define wat we are and who we can become.

I am saying this with all conviction , that getting to know you isn,t a mere coincidence. I feel its by divine arrangement and i also believe in the word called fate.

I may not be the best of guys, but i think am a perfect match for you, that nt to say am hundred percent perfect , cos honestly an not, no man is, we are all human and we makes mistakes. But we can work together towards perfection. I am not an angel , but even if i am, i recognise the fact that am an angel with just one wing. We all are, so for us to fly we have we need to compliment one another, we need each other's wing to fly. It had to be so. Hence we embrace this order and come to terms with this understanding, some of this dilusional effects that we see as chaos will not be found among us. Then life can be said to be beautiful.

Just saying that i love you does not relly seem like it, it does not even ring a bell or come close to how i feel about you. Down to earth baby i have fallen in love with you and i can get out of my mind. Each time i think about you, i get scared jealus and i feel insecure, beecause i dont think i can stand the chance of loosing you.

I dont know but i think you have these exceptional quqlities that i find very comforting. To mention only but a few. I think you are a woman with great character, a pragmatic socialist , a woman of valour a womwn with deep respect of dignity and deep sense of humour, self disciplined.

Please dont make me feel falling in love with you is a taboo,coz u'd just be hurting someone.

On this note, i want to pause by saying missberrypop5, will you be my love?

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by harlos: 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
BTW... who are we observing a minute silence for undecidedundecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ruudnisterooy & Blackstallion, you can spice this place up now.

I hope to God your lady shows up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (47)

Pls Can We Girls Stop This / Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims / What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.