Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,671 members, 7,968,935 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:29 PM

The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) (26765 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! / The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (47) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
JigsawKillah:

Oga abeg the red dey affect eye
The eyes it is meant for, complains not wink

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by JigsawKillah(m): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dygeasy: No. Don't say that. I've used the same colour too.

He can type in any font he deems fit.

kool but I been dey talk of my own
I no fit read am
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sowy ayam late today my son who r today s winners
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by dechandel(f): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
Beennkumar: Dechandel,

I don't really know how I can express my feelings to you because I wasn't myself the first time I set my eyes on you. I have seen and met great beauties. I have also learnt how I gaze at them, but for once, and with you only, I lost control of it.

I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but there is something really special about you. It might be all the things I see on the surface; the things that everyone notices and admires about you, such as your qualities, capabilities, and a wonderful smile obviously connected to a warm and loving heart. It may be the big things - the person you really are that I hope to know more someday, and it might also be the little things - Your character and actions. Just being able to see your smile gives me so much joy. If I ever figure out the magic that makes you so special, I'll probably find out that it's a combination of all these things. You are a rare combination of so many special things. You are simply amazing.

You are the most incredible lady I have ever met. You're so outgoing and friendly, and you always have so much to say. You're so sweet and your heart is so big. I've never met anyone with a heart like yours, and I love you for it.

You're the type of girl that when you walk into a room, all eyes fall on you and everyone lights up. You're the type of girl that men dream of when they close their eyes at night. You're the type of girl, guys can't wait to bring home to mama, and you're the type of girl who I myself dream of spending the rest of my life with.

The world has many beauties, some like lilies, jasmine, irises, roses, some just plain simple flowers. None of them made me feel attracted. It was your innocent smile, your sparkling eyes. It was you in whole who made my heart to fall out of its place. It was like lightning had struck and like an angel had just shown herself. The look of your eyes and that smile melted my heart away. Those smooth cheeks you have, oh, I wish I could give you a kiss right away. Your body is perfection.

If I could describe the love that I have for you, I would try and use lyrics of love songs and even the sonnets of Shakespeare and it would be impossible, because the love that I have for you is real, unconditional, everlasting and indescribable.

You're my inspiration, each and every day. You are what keeps me going when I just want to give up. You are my meaning for life and love. You are a guy's dream come true.

I will keep loving you as long as the Sun keeps shining, the stars keep shining bright in the night sky, the winds keep blowing, the snow keeps falling and the flowers keep smiling.

I humbly request you, Dechandel, be mine.
*sniffs*

This is so wonderful
So lovely smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by 3coins(m): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
this game tho. . . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
marieolae: Todays own is soo muddled up. Yday was betta smiley
It's partly because we didn't create a new thread and because the participants didn't stick to time.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by naijaboiy: 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
rozzay: Sowy ayam late today my son who r today s winners
Only harlos and xtarxhyne for now...

I don't know what missberrypop5 and dechandel are waiting for undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
naijaboiy:
Why not cool
*wraps weed in santana leather*

Oya take am

[size=15pt]Now Playing:-
We dem boyz[/size]

cheesycheesycheesy
Oga ur left nyash theregringrin

Na me U want karry go YabaLeft abi?grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
shocked Wtf is going on here?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
dechandel:
Ghostmode grin
You have a decision to make.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
Can i judge now? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by harlos: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
Xtarxhyne: ERM.....clears throat

jigsawkillah--- Lmao @ greatest existence after slice bread.....
Harlos---hmmmm..had to screengrab dat wink

I love u both but I ave to choose cry

and d winner is

Harlos cheesy
cc:dygeasy,frankysnow,cheriepet n my grandson naijaboiy

*walks to the top stage majestically with a smile on his face, gives her a tight hug and whispers into her ear*

kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by dechandel(f): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
Nawa o
Na Polyandry sure pass for my matter o angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
pasqal09:
This kind mother sef, na wa o! Maybe I should alert child services.
Hapu ifa btw I hope my personal adviser kelvin graphics brot home d trophy kwa
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
FrankySnow: Harlos shocked

Harlos congrats... You won my baby's heart. smiley
gringrin I just dey shine my teeth...my friend felt my temp f m ok.......... Harlos s stealing my away cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by chibwike(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
this place is jam-packed
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Missberrypop5

Dechandel

We look up to you. Waiting.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by naijaboiy: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
missberrypop5: Can i judge now? grin
Yes do that already undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Jbluv55(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dygeasy am here cheesygrin. Can I proceed with my long presentation? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
dechandel:
Nawa o
tot u r good @ making quick decisions tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
dechandel:
Nawa o
Unacceptable. Just friendzone two of 'em. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
harlos:

*walks to the top stage majestically with a smile on his face, gives her a tight hug and whispers into her ear*

kiss
hugs him passionately cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
missberrypop5: Can i judge now? grin
please do
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by daveP(m): 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
dechandel:
*sniffs*

This is so wonderful
So lovely smiley
hmm. Just one!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
Jbluv55: Dygeasy am here cheesygrin. Can I proceed with my long presentation? grin
we can't wait cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Jbluv55(m): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dygeasy: If Jbluv55 wishes to, he can drop his lines for SpcAgtOko.

*comes up to the stage knowing that I don't have a contender*

*clears throat*....I greet you all Nairalanders present and ask that you bear with my lengthy wooing. Its prolly my only opportunity to do this and I need to do it right coolwink. Thank you smiley.

*turns to SpcAgtOko*

Dear SpcAgtOko, I never actually planned to do this but then here I am beaming with smiles as I bare my heart for you and all present to see.......

You are one lady I've known and liked for quite a long while but our first formal interaction(on this forum) was exactly a year ago today(Sept. 28, 2013 cool) and that discussion confirmed to me that we more or less shared similar/same ideals(except for football affiliations of course cheesytongue). I've been a fan of yours since then, observing that you possessed just the right amounts of intelligence, maturity and humor I needed in a lady and that made me fantasize constantly about you wink. You brought your own kinda fun/humor to NL without necessarily derailing every thread you visited and that made me respect you cool.

I thus had to conclude that you were a disciplined 'fun' person - my kinda girl cool.

I didn't seize the opportunity to woo you then because I wasn't sure if you were one of those unreal NL chics that tend to lose their appeal with time lipsrsealed but alas you gradually slipped under my skin, invaded my circulatory system and seized my heart shockedshockedshocked.

And then I saw your pix in December 2013, and it turns out you are an Oyinbo shockedshockedshocked

I then decided to allow this bird(YOU) to fly and roam the skies of NL for months but somehow you still found your way back home to ME cool. I had to conclude that this was no coincidence cool.

*holds her two hands, stares into her eyes and goes on bended knees*

I am in love with you Princess SpcAgtOko and how do I know this for sure?

There is a saying about being in love: "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." I think my situation is a perfect example of this saying wink.

I have come to love you the way a drowning man loves air. I love you even more because you have all the qualities a man could ever want in a lady:

• the light skin that MrCork is dying for cheesy;
• the eyebrows that Seun is crazy about grin;
• the humor that made Idowuogbo the most celebrated NLer cool;
• the kinda maturity/friendliness with which Obinoscopy handles his moderating cool;
• the kinda 'bright future' and 'outstanding past' that makes guys chase after sexy ladies like rokiatu grin;
• the kinda communication skills that has earned ladies like MizMyColi a great number of admirers;
• the kind of beauty and aura that could make a guy like me wanna "hang his boots" like Tallesty1 grin etc

Aduke, I hereby do away with all shyness and inhibitions; I throw away all forms of procrastination and ask that you allow me be your friend - the friend you fall hopelessly in love with, the one you take into your arms and into your bed; the one you allow to explore the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend and more.

I want to be the one who will memorize the things you say as well as the shape of your lips when you say them. I want to be the one who knows every curve, every freckle and every shiver of your body.

I want to know where to touch you and how to touch you. I want to know how to always convince you to design a smile just for me because in your smiles I always behold a sight more beautiful than starry nights. Yes, I want to be your best friend in the entire world.

Sweet SpcAgtOko, I picture us married and turning our abode into a football field where Chelsea ME(wink) and Man U YOU(grin) would play home and away matches on a daily basis. We would turn the kitchen to Old Trafford where I would allow you have your superiority or play a draw with you grin. We could then return to Stamford Bridge-the living room-where you expect me to have my full points after scoring many more goals than you can cheesycheesy:p.

We would then resort to our bedroom, a neutral playing ground where we both can score equal number of goals and console each other afterwards with wet kisses and cuddling winkgrin

Dear SpcAgtOko, I want to be your Starbucks coffee while you would be my Alomobitters AlomoSweets cheesycheesygrin. Please say those words that I so crave for from the one that has stolen my heart and watch me "Love you to the moon and back" grin.

*remains on bended knees waiting......*

24 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by djeezy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
claireshan: cheesy cheesy am here tongue
your ass is bout to get wooed. Hello welcome!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by harlos: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
JigsawKillah:

wizard! so u had to go to heaven's gate just to woo a chick?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
naijaboiy:
Only harlos and xtarxhyne for now...

I don't know what missberrypop5 and dechandel are waiting for undecided
Hmmmm ok o, pls tell dem to hurry cos some of d guys thing don stand o
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
Jbluv55: Dygeasy am here cheesygrin. Can I proceed with my long presentation? grin
Of course Sir. Not like you have a contender anyway. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
JigsawKillah:

lol
easy decision sha
Harlos u wicked fa
twasnt easy

u knw I love u na wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
MuhdG, you're sweet. I must confess. You touched my heart. And that was so brave of you.
Chibwike, you are one of kind. Your lines were from the heart. I can feel it. It was real. Hmmm.
I choose Chibwike. Reasons-He knows me. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (47)

Nollywood Softwork: See Nigerian Actresses Act With Naked Boobs / Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) / What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.