Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,638 members, 7,921,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:01 AM

Port-harcourt Is Part Of Igboland - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Port-harcourt Is Part Of Igboland (1035 Views)

The Social Prejudices Between Oratta(owerri) And Isu Groups Of Igboland. / Laws Of Igboland (Iwu Obodo) / What Part Of Igboland Are You From. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port-harcourt Is Part Of Igboland by LadiesPet(m): 1:44am On Sep 27, 2014
They speak igbo language, so they're part of igboland cool cool

Re: Port-harcourt Is Part Of Igboland by Cherez: 4:26am On Sep 27, 2014
You better maintain restraint before you begin to draw hate to our tribe.
That we speak English doesn't mean we are Britons. it could have been borrowed or something., at least they have not told us they are Igbos. Let them decide where they belong.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Port-harcourt Is Part Of Igboland by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 27, 2014
LadiesPet: They speak igbo language, so they're part of igboland cool cool
look young man; u better hold ur peace; we re not; we will never n can never b Igbos; god 4bid!!!
FYI; We speak Ikwerre; not Igbo!!!
I wnt warn u again OP
Re: Port-harcourt Is Part Of Igboland by LadiesPet(m): 7:54am On Sep 27, 2014
Raymondenyi: look young man; u better hold ur peace; we re not; we will never n can never b Igbos; god 4bid!!!
FYI; We speak Ikwerre; not Igbo!!!
I wnt warn u again OP

You speak igbo language & bear igbo names, so, what are you ?? hausa ?
Even your governor's name na igbo name :_ Rotimi Amechi Chibuike.

Duncan Mighty also speaks igbo.
I have proven you wrong
Re: Port-harcourt Is Part Of Igboland by GowonAbacha: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2014
Its better you pocket that statement o and stop claiming what does not belong to you.
Re: Port-harcourt Is Part Of Igboland by MayorofLagos(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2014

this ya peeping pet na wah....i laugh tire! grin
Re: Port-harcourt Is Part Of Igboland by Cherez: 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
Op, most northerners aren't Hausa but they speak Hausa well. It means nothing. PH is multi-tribal but mainly belongs to the IKWEREs. I'm an Anambrarian and I beg you to stop this. plssssa

(1) (Reply)

Get Neco 2015 Mathematics Answers B4 Entering Exam Hall Into Ur Phone / The Sculpture Located At Beere, Ibadan / Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Coronation Of Oba Of Benin (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.