Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,661 members, 7,889,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps (38021 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! / Wike Appoints Kenneth Kobani As SSG / Akin Alabi Joins Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by mekuzee1(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2014
D way dis man mouth big..him go chop our money wella.. grin grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by epospiky(m): 11:52am On Sep 27, 2014
That's a good development. I so much love this guy and believe he can deliver. Give him a chance.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by zicoraads: 11:52am On Sep 27, 2014
Guess everybody wants to get a slice of the National cake huh undecided Criminals!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 27, 2014
they are just begining to realise that the ultimate hustle is politics..........where looting is unlimited.......
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by gidzbobby: 11:53am On Sep 27, 2014
All these actors rushing into politics, this 1 no be Nollywood o... If someone is after your life, no b film trick o.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by 01mcfadden(m): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2014
Everybody won chop 4 d national cake.
Chai!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by tommykiwi(m): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2014
Him think say na film dem dey act dere.Make una beg am to continue him home video things ooo.Politics no fit am.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by 50calibre(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2014
What a retar*ded country, entertainers turning politicians.. Looooool

Why not, when they can clearly see the perks of being a politician in Nigeria.

Nigeria is fuc*ked!!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by victorazy(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2014
dhammyg: SO ACTING DOSEN'T PAY ANYMORE

MOST OF THIS CELEBRITIES WILL LOSE IN THE FORTHCOMING ELECTIONScheesy DO THEY THINK BEING A KNOWN FACE MAKES THEM QUALIFIED TO BE A POLITICIANundecided

Sharrap hediot!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by pankere(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2014
One of the things I hate about this country! Copycat Syndrome! If someone does something new,before daybreak hundreds of others have joined in making the idea very useless! MUST ALL ACTORS N MUSICIANS JOIN POLITICS?? MUST ALL PASTORS SCRAMBLE FOR PRIVATE JET?? Mtscheeeeew! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by 2smoothkid2(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2014
That's gud he should try polites since †ђξ movies industry is going down
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by Ifeogunleye1(f): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2014
grin Ona kan o wo ja
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by nora544: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2014
lilprinze: Musicians, actors and actresses are now abandoning, their career and their talents just to Join politics and taste the National cake they think been a celebrity would make people vote for them .

What is with this celebrity who change to pastors, it is also a business where you thake the money from the poor
This pastor business dinot give them the money they need.
so some other celebrity go into politics tho share the big cake.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by MisterLongman(m): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2014
What's the big deal...... They are all eligible to contest

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by Imokha(m): 11:56am On Sep 27, 2014
chibecanglobal:
Ahead of the 2015 general elections, veteran Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo has joined the league of other entertainers currently eyeing various political offices.

The star Actor is seeking to represent Nsukka/Igboeze South Federal Constituency at the National Assembly on the platform of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

He made his intention known during a media parley on Wednesday.

Okonkwo is a graduate of Business Administration from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State and also Masters degree holder in International Law and Diplomacy from the University of Lagos, Akoka.

The Nollywood pioneer rose to stardom as an actor in 1991 when he featured in the movie, Living in Bondage.

Kenneth, with his declaration, has joined other entertainers who had earlier declared to run for different offices in their respective states. They include; Kate Henshaw, Kenny Saint Best, 9ice,Tony Tetula, Julius Agwu, and Bob Manuel.
www.dailypost.ng/2014/09/26/2015-nollywood-actor-kenneth-okonwo-joins-politics-declares-house-reps/
wetin aki and pawpaw dey wait for
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by Abduletudaye(m): 11:58am On Sep 27, 2014
Make Una Vote Me

Am jobless and am going into politics grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 27, 2014
Patiently waiting for Tonto Dike to represent Ishi Okpo in Ikwere-Rivers state
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by Wisdytech(m): 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
I wishes you goodluck ahead!!!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by Missy89(f): 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
hmm

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by Chubhie: 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
Andy stands a good chance. He will have my vote if need be.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by Youngzedd(m): 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
lanrexdo: Musicians turn politicians. They like public funds.

OIL MONEY.
BLOOD MONEY
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by Youngzedd(m): 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
Imokha: wetin aki and pawpaw dey wait for

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by darlingnuel(m): 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
Now, this is a man whose carriage, eloquence, dedication and acting prowess awe me. I believe, he's gonna make a difference
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by arabbunkum: 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
Who doesn't love mega cash
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
Oga Kenny please come back. Because Nigerian politics isn't Nollywood. Its not a place where miracles happen like in Nollywood. Aww...you think your popular face has qualified you? Nah...
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by hensben(m): 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
nigeria politics is now a joke

bishop umor is next
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by mamahorus(f): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
Lols.
Nnewi1stSon: AIT kwa? in UK shocked tell me something.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
darlingnuel: Now, this is a man whose carriage, eloquence, dedication and acting prowess awe me. I believe, he's gonna make a difference
@bolded..Politics is not about acting. It's about being yourself and real. It's not about playing a character. We are yet to see his real personality.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by IYIMAN: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: AIT kwa? in UK shocked tell me something.

Yes, he is very correct, on AIT with Gbenga Aruleba. Seen him once, versed and intelligent.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
zicoraads: Guess everybody wants to get a slice of the National cake huh undecided Criminals!
why would you call somebody that hasn't been in politics or held a politcal office previously a criminal? That's uncalled for and immature. Lets wait and see what he has to offer.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
maybe Politicians are plannin to delve into nolly after the tenure.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps by macof(m): 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
Idokosolomon: Let him go back to his acting. Acting is better for him than politics, i do believe acting is his call.
he is also an acting lawyer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Compares Buhari To President Bouteflika Who Rules Algeria On Wheelchair / Ambode Had ‘secret Meeting’ With APC Electoral Panel Before Primary / Army Withdraws Security From Akwa Ibom Government House, Governor Udom Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.