Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,574 members, 7,932,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 12:27 PM

I Wooed Her Under The Influence Of Alcohol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wooed Her Under The Influence Of Alcohol (1497 Views)

I Didn't Know She Was My Lecturer, I Wooed Her... The Continuing Story / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wooed Her Under The Influence Of Alcohol by Rapsainot(m): 12:55am On Sep 28, 2014
There was this girl in my area I wooed under the influence of alcohol now she is taking it serious and the fact is that I don't love her.... Please what can I do cos I don't wanna hurt her.
Re: I Wooed Her Under The Influence Of Alcohol by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 28, 2014
Go and take another shot of alcohol and "unwoo" her under the influence.

18 Likes

Re: I Wooed Her Under The Influence Of Alcohol by naturally: 1:31am On Sep 28, 2014
Just tell her you were under d influence. Probably a part of you have feelings for her.

Or maybe she has interest in you, if not she would have known that you were drunk while wooing her.

In short, she knows, she is just pretending

1 Like

Re: I Wooed Her Under The Influence Of Alcohol by Kenzico(m): 1:54am On Sep 28, 2014
And nw u ve realised u dnt like her
Re: I Wooed Her Under The Influence Of Alcohol by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 28, 2014
Give her the cold attitude treatment.
Re: I Wooed Her Under The Influence Of Alcohol by amakufrancis(m): 3:06am On Sep 28, 2014
Rapsainot: There was this girl in my area I wooed under the influence of alcohol now she is taking it serious and the fact is that I don't love her.... Please what can I do cos I don't wanna hurt her.
then date her in the influence of sk
Re: I Wooed Her Under The Influence Of Alcohol by AdeniyiA(m): 3:26am On Sep 28, 2014
then go and unwoo her under the same influence ...
Re: I Wooed Her Under The Influence Of Alcohol by Rapsainot(m): 8:54am On Sep 28, 2014
urhoboman: Go and take another shot of alcohol and "unwoo" her under the influence.
I don't wanna hurt her
Re: I Wooed Her Under The Influence Of Alcohol by valmunich(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2014
Op, just one wrap of weed will settle this, trust me

1 Like

Re: I Wooed Her Under The Influence Of Alcohol by LEAFLET(m): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2014
Stop calling her...She will break up with you on her own though this method works when you must have eaten the kpomo...There is still no harm in trying.. grin
Re: I Wooed Her Under The Influence Of Alcohol by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 28, 2014
There's no how you won't hurt her. Try avoiding her, aggressively. If she asks why tell her you made up with your ex.
Re: I Wooed Her Under The Influence Of Alcohol by philantoxx(m): 10:21am On Sep 28, 2014
bro don't worry. intoxication is a defence in law.but except if it was induced tho.
Re: I Wooed Her Under The Influence Of Alcohol by djeezy(m): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2014
Just tell her the truth. Tell her u asked her out under the influence. A reasonable girl will understand sooner or later.
Re: I Wooed Her Under The Influence Of Alcohol by Rapsainot(m): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2014
djeezy: Just tell her the truth. Tell her u asked her out under the influence. A reasonable girl will understand sooner or later.
thanks sire
Re: I Wooed Her Under The Influence Of Alcohol by Rapsainot(m): 11:20am On Sep 28, 2014
valmunich: Op, just one wrap of weed will settle this, trust me
two wrongs can't make a right
Re: I Wooed Her Under The Influence Of Alcohol by Princecalm(m): 11:25am On Sep 28, 2014
Rapsainot: two wrongs can't make a right
but two negatives can make a positive.
Re: I Wooed Her Under The Influence Of Alcohol by Sarimah(f): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2014
Just tell her u have ebola

1 Like

Re: I Wooed Her Under The Influence Of Alcohol by chibwike(m): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
Rapsainot: two wrongs can't make a right
not in mathematics
Re: I Wooed Her Under The Influence Of Alcohol by chibwike(m): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sarimah: Just tell her u have ebola
Lol..so fyn girls, also have sense of humour
Re: I Wooed Her Under The Influence Of Alcohol by Sarimah(f): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: Lol..so fyn girls, also have sense of humour
lmao
Re: I Wooed Her Under The Influence Of Alcohol by stag: 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Soon as you tell her off, love will be ignited somewhere deep within your soul.

And you may just start regreting.
Re: I Wooed Her Under The Influence Of Alcohol by Rapsainot(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sarimah: Just tell her u have ebola
abegi God forbid bad thing..... No dey use Ebola follow me play jare
Re: I Wooed Her Under The Influence Of Alcohol by Rapsainot(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
stag: Soon as you tell her off, love will be ignited somewhere deep within your soul.

And it will haunt you, .
I don't think I understood this
Re: I Wooed Her Under The Influence Of Alcohol by MisterLongman(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
Break-up with her under the influence of alcohol
Re: I Wooed Her Under The Influence Of Alcohol by stag: 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
Rapsainot: I don't think I understood this

Fixed.

Just find more subtle ways.
Re: I Wooed Her Under The Influence Of Alcohol by Rapsainot(m): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
stag: Soon as you tell her off, love will be ignited somewhere deep within your soul.

And you may just start regreting.
i got it

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Nigerian men you ought to know a Must Read!! / What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? / How To Overcome Sex Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.